All Comments on 'The Island of Wonder Pt. 03'

by rumpleminty

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesone!! Looking forward to the next chapter.

Jerryr6Jerryr6over 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Please continue with this saga.

PrivatePervPrivatePervover 2 years ago

I feel bad for this guy honestly. His girlfriend cheats on him with her family while he's asking for their blessing to marry her. She then continues to deceive and lie to him and he has so little self respect that he rolls over and takes it. Wouldn't be surprised if the next chapter is Lila getting DP'd by her family on their wedding night.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

This nothing but teenage fantasy bullshit.

Sorry, but that’s enough for me, still scores 2/5

Good luck with your next story, which l sincerely hope is better than this rubbish.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy69over 2 years ago

Great story, hope you continue the series. Many possibilities. Just waiting for the last secret. Male bonding, ha. Thanks for writing. Still trying to write one, hopefully in time for April fools deadline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really creative set up. However, Kids viewing sexually explicit things is a No No. The pervasiveness of the sexuality into "normal" life took the story from fiction to straight fantasy. Should bring the story back a bit like guys meeting each other not grabbing the others junk and sex toys plethora mixed with every day items.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Too much of a fantasy world without the fantasy characters for me. Kind of like Soul's Solace series but they aren't Greek gods...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking red hot. A host of incestuous cunts to play with, the lucky fucker. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

Laughed, love the idea of a pussy slide instead of shaking a hand, carry tissues and sanitiser JIC

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Ok. She's fine with him screwing her sister. How will he take her screwing other men??!!

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

While I can understand Lila is going to inherit the house this them having their own suite ... Not only was keeping that from a big thing but, also confirms that he's not going to have any chance of her being his alone. Seems like a setup to ensure Lila is available 24/7 to her family whether he likes it or not.

For as much as Lila says she loves him, he's the one having to do all the changing and making all the sacrifices. If he would have said hell no to having to share his wife with her family she was just to go on home and carry on her life without him. Doesn't exactly scream love.

Kinda curious about the interaction between Lila and the governor at the airport. Seems like the potential for problems in their relationship before they even get married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't think that you could ever let your girlfriend/wife lie to you that many times without consequences and end up with a viable relationship, or anyself respect. The next surprise will be that he's only going a have 20% chance of being the father of her children.

upyoursixupyoursixover 2 years ago

Seriously, you need to have this edited and resubmit, cuz the plot is outstandingly well done but the whole Andrea Angela thing is fucking ridiculous and you put "than" everytime it should be a "then"

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Interesting to see the complaints. I say to the author, ignore them. This is a fantastic story. I can't wait to read the next part. And the "story" is just as cool as the sex part. Very interesting concept, and I have enjoyed reading up to now. Don't listen to the naysayers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an intriquing and creative tail, until this… " If any of the parties were naturals, a man would receive a ball cupping and a light stroke of his penis. A woman would get a finger across her slit and sometimes a finger if they were close family or friends. If the parties were clothed, it was considered kosher to do this above the clothes." What's the point of this?? It doesn't even fit. A ball massage for someone you wouldn't even think of having sex with?? What's the point?? Completely stupid. And it got even worse from there. Sometimes, you can go to far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think the author made him a pushover to push the story along. When she didn't answer the question in the 2nd chapter, I knew he was going to get side lined and made the side bitch, weather he liked it or not. Could have been an amazing story but oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm confused with the names tbh.. esp the girls. And, the ball fondling/slit sliding thing was a bit too much ngl. IMO, if this was required, better to do it among close ones? not just strangers.. Perhaps a hug for them or even just a light touch, not actual fondling or sliding. There's the issue of bacterial/yeast infections as well

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Okay, first, Angela=Andrea...I agree, THAT needs to be fixed...too much confusion with all that, and so many times.

Grammar...I just think you are not a native English-speaker...I can move past most of it...

BECAUSE...THIS STORY IS FANTASTIC!! You go at just the right pace...MC is surprised at the 'revelations' from his fiancée, and her family...yeah, I might be angry a bit, too, just out of general principle. However, there is the need to protect the family, also...by this point, that is all out the window...can only get BETTER (read NASTY) from here on out. Lila told him so...

Plus, Lila DID tear up the prepared pre-nip; that is true trust, letting him into the family and giving him access to "the riches/fortune" held by this REALLY SPECIAL family...

I Love It!!!! Five**5**Stars, ready for next chapter!!🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💥💥💥💥💥🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! He seems to be dealing pretty good so far, however the bigger challenge will be sharing his fiance with the other guys. Also, going outside the family might be a problem for him. Not so much the female servants, if that happens. Entertaining story, especially in how it handles his internal conflict with the situation. Kudos!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne66about 1 year ago

I'm enjoying this series.

Odess83Odess833 months ago

История в принципе неплохая. И я понимаю, что мой негатив вызван тем, что я пошел на 1 часть из-за тега "Романтика", поэтому сейчас я разочарован именно из-за того, что любви нет, а есть семья с инцестом и куколд, который будет видеть как трахают его жену, которая уверяла его что любит. Если бы сразу шел тег "Табу/Инцест", то я бы отнёсся к истории иначе.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrumpleminty@rumpleminty
Hope you all enjoy the stories I share! If you do, please feel free to leave comments or reach out! While I will look over the comments, I will disregard the negative ones. I edit these stories myself and tell the stories I want to tell. Follow the Golden Rule, when possib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES