The Island of Wonder Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over to the table as Lila and I rose, and Sonia embraced the young woman in a big hug. She then presented us to the woman with a wave of her hand.

"I am so honored," she said with genuine happiness. It almost seemed like she would cry. "It has been my lifelong dream to work here!"

Seemed like a weird dream, but then I remembered what Lila had told me about many people wanted to work directly for the Archer's as they always took care of their people, no matter what. Lila went over and hugged Kyra.

"Welcome to the family, Kyra," she said wrapping the young woman up and then giving her a deep kiss.

"Thank you, Mistress!" Kyra replied with glee. Kyra then looked at me and got me in a hug before I could say anything.

"Welcome," I managed to get out. She seemed like she was trying to squeeze the life out of me.

"Thank you, Master!" she said with equal glee.

"You don't need to call me Master," I told her, uncomfortable at the whole servant think.

"Ms. Sonia insisted, sir," Kyra told me. I shot a look over to Sonia who just shrugged.

"Well, congratulations to all!" Michael said to applause. Kyra took her place near Sonia as we all sat down. Kyra insisted on serving us all our food and drinks for the rest of the evening. We ate, danced, and had a great time. Eventually, it was time for the bouquet toss. Lila was up on the top step while all the women clamored around, giddy with excitement. Lila released without looking and someone caught it. It took a few seconds to realize it was Sara.

She looked very happy to get it, and also seemed to be looking at me the entire time. I shook it off as everyone waved goodbye to us as we headed upstairs, the party now over. Lila rushed me up the stairs with Kyra close behind. We got to our bedroom and a bit of tradition kicked in with me.

"Come on," I said holding my arms out. Lila smiled and eased herself into my arms, so I could pick her up. Kyra opened the door, and I took her inside, the first time as husband and wife. I dropped her on the bed, Lila giggling all the way. She quickly got up on her knees.

"I love you so much!" she declared, her heart seeming to burst with joy. "I can't believe you're mine forever!"

"I think I got the better end of that deal," I said with a smile.

"Oh, yeah?" she said with a smile, "come prove it," she said crooking a finger toward me.

I kissed her deep and hard, all the feelings and emotions pouring through us after a long day. I laid her down on the bed, our bodies pressing into each other. Suddenly, I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and a tongue on my asshole. I turned quickly and saw Kyra eagerly licking away. Lila immediately addressed this.

"It's tradition, my love," she explained. "This is her first night with us too, so she shares our bed just as Sonia did for my parents. Let her enjoy and come inside me."

I went back to Lila and entered her, her pussy already soaking wet. Lila took her hands and placed them on my ass, taking over the spreading that Kyra had been doing. Kyra was now not only riming me, but she was also sure to use her tongue at the juncture of Lila and I's union.

"Fill me, husband!" Lila shouted. "Fill my cunt with love!!"

I continued thrusting into my wife as Kyra diligently licked up any juices or other things coming forth. Her moaning got louder, which I knew was my cue to thrust harder, her breasts now going back and forth in rapid motion.

"FUCK!!!" Lila erupted as she was breathing heavy and heaving. She grabbed me and kissed me hard and deep. She then looked over at Kyra who had apparently been fingering herself at the display.

"I think it's her turn," Lila said as Kyra grinned. Kyra bent over in front of Lila's face. Lila started licking her cunt, getting it ready for my dick. It was a little superfluous as Kyra's pussy was clearly sopping wet. Once Lila was satisfied at the wetness, she got on the bed in front of Kyra and spread her legs. Kyra smiled and dove right into her mistress's pussy.

I got behind Kyra, her full ass looking almost as if it was welcoming me and lined up to her slit. I pushed slowly inside, and Kyra's muffled moan could be heard.

"Fuck her, baby," Lila encouraged, "make her feel welcome!"

I started slow, but quickly got the hint that Kyra was sending me to absolutely rail her. I acquiesced. I pounded her cunt like there was tomorrow, Kyra loving every stroke.

"Ungh! Yes, Master!" she said slightly muffled by Lila's pussy.

"Don't forget, you can't cum in her tonight," Lila said breathlessly, reminding me that on our wedding night the only one I could cum inside was her. "Just blow on her tits!" she suggested.

"Yes, Master," Kyra insisted. "Shoot your load on me!"

Between the two of them, I couldn't last much longer. 30 seconds more of thrusting and I pulled out, trying to hold back my load. Kyra disengaged from Lila and got on her knees. Lila scooted up and got next to Kyra, pushing her breasts forward to be included. I soon blew my load all over the, covering their ample chests in my seed. The girls then licked the cum off of themselves and Kyra made sure my cock was as clean as possible.

We cuddled up on the bed and fell asleep.

12