The Island of Wonder Pt. 07

Story Info
First day at the office.
2.5k words
4.64
29.1k
34

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Part 7 of the continuing story. Just a short chapter on the first day of work. As always, all persons are 18+. Please enjoy and stay tuned for more!

1st day at the Office

The next day, we went on our honeymoon to a private, tropical resort. It felt like we had the island to ourselves. We spent the days drinking, swimming, fucking, eating, more fucking, and even and occasional board game.

Lila told me about her bachelorette party. Mostly booze, games, fucking and porn. Apparently, Sara got gangbanged by all the girls and she was screaming my name out during it.

Kyra came with us and was the perfect attendant. Anything we needed she got. She seemed to have a natural intuition about when to join us and when to allow us privacy. We both became very attached to her quickly.

After we returned, it was time for Lila and me to formally join the family business. We woke early and had a shower and breakfast. A limo came to pick up me, Lila, Michael and Sara who worked in the HR department. I'd asked if we should be dressed for going to the office and everyone laughed at me, Michael finding it particularly funny.

"I think you'll find it to be a very casual atmosphere," he said with reassurance.

"Very..." Sara added with a smirk.

In no time flat, we pulled into the front entrance of Neolani Industries. The door valet opened the door to the limo and Michael greeted him by first name before introducing the newest employees. We walked into the front lobby and Michael designated Sara to do the HR work for Lila and me while he went to his meetings.

I looked around the lobby and found that the vast majority in the building were naked. Some just had their tops off, but no one was in anything that could be called 'business attire'.

"Follow me, guys," Sara said, leading us to HR. Despite the nudity, this part felt normal, filling in all the normal forms and going over training videos and what not.

That was until we got to the last video.

"Time for my favorite," Sara said teasingly as she started it.

It showed a typical office floor in the building, nude people all around until it showed people in one office fucking. "Sex in the Workplace" was now emblazoned on the screen. My eyes went wide.

"Here at Neolani Industries, we of course encourage a healthy dose of love making in the workplace," the narrator explained. "We are all a family here after all and what better way to feel at home."

The scene shifted to various people working in cubicles and various people fucking in all sorts of positions. The video went on to explain etiquette, where the lubrication stations were, dildo sharing policies, and communal bathrooms. They even said that it was a good way to manage disputes among employees. I looked at Sara and she winked. I suddenly realized why she was in HR, having gotten wind of her voyeuristic indulgences.

Once the video was done, Sara escorted us up to the executive areas. Lila would be working closely with her father, learning the business for an eventual succession. I was to work just down the hall and I saw my office door. It had my name and said "Chief Technological Officer" on it.

"I thought I was starting at middle management type position?" I said to Sara, remembering my conversations about it with Lila.

"Daddy thought that was too basic for you after we saw your resume," Sara explained. She then opened the doors to my massive office. It had a private bathroom, putting green, and a spa. Also a desk with a computer system that might've cost more than my college education.

While normally I would've been drooling over the computer, I was drawn to something else. A woman now standing in the doorway.

"Come on in, Mindy," Sara said gleefully. The woman was gorgeous. She looked like Christina Hendricks's twin sister, just naked. "This is Mindy," Sara said in introduction, "she will be your personal assistant."

"It's so wonderful to meet you, sir," she said with a slight curtsy, "I've very much been looking forward to this opportunity!"

"Nice to meet you," I replied, extending my hand slowly. She dismissed it and fondled my cock while also hugging me. I used my hand for the pussy slide, feeling the warmth of her body and trying not to sport wood.

"Mindy comes highly recommended," Sara butted in. "Daddy and I chose her for you personally."

"Oh," was all I could respond with. "So, what exactly are your duties?" I asked Mindy.

"Anything you need at all, sir!" she replied quickly and excitedly. "I will be available to you at all times for whatever you may need. I have been fully briefed on your needs and preferences and feel that I am more then up to the task!"

She was certainly motivated.

"I'm sure you are," I replied a little nervously. I'd never had an assistant before and who knows what other services she provided with this island's ideology.

"Mindy, why don't you get us a couple of cups of coffee while I talk some more with the 'boss'?" Sara said.

"Is that ok with you, sir?" Mindy asked. It was almost like she was military trained in that she waited for me to confirm the instruction.

"Thank you, Mindy," I replied courteously. "Please be sure to get some for yourself."

"Thank you, sir," she replied sweetly, sporting a smile that could power half the island as she left the room.

"She's the best," Sara said sweetly. "I think she'll work out quite well!"

"What is she supposed to do exactly?"

"Help you with anything you need," Sara said as if it was obvious. "Anything..." she let draw out.

"I'm not sure my wife would approve of that," reminding her that Lila worked right down the hall.

"Of course she would!" Sara said confidently. "She's probably breaking in Kiki right now."

"Kiki?" I asked.

"Her new assistant," Sara said. "You'll really like her!"

I started wondering how much work I was gonna get done with this company when Mindy returned with coffee for everyone.

"I hope you find it pleasant, sir," Mindy said handing me my cup. "It's the same blend you have at your home I'm told."

I tasted it and found her to be quite right.

"Thank you," I told her.

"Anytime, sir," she said almost seductively.

"Well, I'll leave you to it then," Sara said excusing herself, showing me the work terminal and the passwords, blowing me a kiss as she left.

I looked over the set up and within a few minutes I figured out how to use the system. My first task was to write up a report of issues and vulnerabilities in the system. I started getting a pad of paper to do this and Mindy snatched it out of my hand.

"I can take dictation, sir," Mindy said taking up the pad and pencil.

"You really don't need to call me sir," I told her.

"I insist," she said almost with a smile. "Plus, Ms. Archer said that I should," referring to Sara rather than my wife.

"Ok..." I said turning back to the screen. Within a span of two hours, I'd manage to find several bugs and vulnerabilities in the system. Some very serious. I asked Mindy to prepare a report for Michael, explaining the situation, along with some recommendations as to how to better improve various other things. Mindy quickly exited back into the front area to begin typing it all up.

I sat behind my desk and looked out the window at the city and ocean laid out before me. A man with a large ego could lose himself in such a sight. Luckily, I heard my phone intercom buzz and picked it up.

"Sir, your wife would like to see you. May I show her in?"

"Mindy, Lila can come in whenever she'd like. She is my wife, after all."

"Of course, sir!" she said almost fearful. "I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry about it," I replied dismissively, "show her in, please."

Mindy opened the door and there stood my lovely bride, somehow even more beautiful than the day I met her. She gave me a quick hug and kiss as Mindy exited the room.

"So, how is your day going?" she asked me.

"Ok," I told her. "Just looking over everything and seeing what can be done to fix it."

"Already trying to fix the place," she said with a sly grin. "Daddy figured you would."

"How about you?" I asked, hearing her sigh as I asked.

"Getting through. Daddy has me working on a lot of little projects to get me up to speed. He seems pleased so far."

"Well, you are quite impressive," I told her with a grin. She smiled wide.

"You are too sweet," she replied before giving me another kiss. "So how is Mindy?"

"Mindy is fine," I told her. "She seems to be very good at her job."

"Good," she said thinking about the young woman. "Sara told me she hired her special for you. Apparently, she's a really good fuck."

"That would be her main criteria, wouldn't it?" I replied, thinking of Sara.

"Well, is she?" Lila asked almost with a child's wonder.

"Oh, I haven't done anything with her," I replied almost defensively. Or maybe more reflexively as Lila seemed puzzled.

"You haven't fucked her yet?" she said with surprise. "You need to. Otherwise, she won't feel secure in her job."

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Love surrounds this company and as you saw in the orientation, sexual contact is not only acceptable, but encouraged. How is your personal assistant gonna feel if you don't fuck her? Mine ate me out twice already. Kiki's really good."

Why I was still surprised by any of this, I really don't know. I'd been in more sexual harassment seminars then I could count, and this was all in direct contravention to that. Lila saw my hesitance and decided to "help".

"Mindy, could you come in here please?" Lila bellowed out. Mindy was quickly inside my office with her pad and pen ready.

"Yes, ma'am?" she asked obediently. Lila just had a big smile on her face as she crooked her finger toward my assistant, telling her to come to her. Lila quickly had her in a deep embrace, kissing her hard as the pen and paper soon fell to the floor. Once they broke, they looked at each other with desire, then turned and looked at me.

"Oh, darling..." Lila said, beckoning me toward them. I did and they both jumped me. Before I knew it, I was on the carpet, being covered with kisses and licks. Mindy went immediately to my rising dick, sucking it hard and sloppy. Lila started off just kissing me, but then decided that she wanted a little satisfaction as well. She planted her pussy right on top of my face, reverse cowgirl style so she could watch Mindy's work.

"Sir, your cock is so delicious..." Mindy managed to get out while she was making love to it with her mouth.

"Isn't it though?" Lila said, wriggling on my face while I continued to eat her out.

Suddenly, I felt Mindy stop and she climbed on top, allowing my dick to slide up her tight slit. Her pussy felt like an oven, steaming hot and wet as she placed her hands on my abdomen and started to ride. I couldn't see much for obvious reasons, but I got the feeling that the two women on top of me were making out with each other, probably also fondling each other.

"Oooh, your tits taste so good," Mindy said, obviously leaning over to sample them. It wasn't long before Lila erupted in orgasm, splashing my face with her cum. She got off of my face and started licking up her cum, leaving enough for Mindy to sample some as well. "Your cum is delicious, too!"

"Thank you!" Lila said as I now got my first real view of Mindy riding me. Her massive globes were bouncing up and down as she started to ride me harder. I placed my hands on her large ass, finding it surprisingly firm. Not as firm as Lila or Sara's but firmer then I would've guessed.

"Excuse me, ma'am are you in he..." was all a women that had entered could say. She was an Asian looking girl with C cups and very pointy nipples. She smiled at the sight she was seeing.

"Yes, Kiki," Lila said, laying next to me on the carpet, coming down from her orgasm high. "This is my husband," she said indicating me.

"Nice to meet you," I grunted, still holding on to Mindy's vigorous riding.

"You as well, sir," she said with a smile. "You must be Mindy."

"Hello," she managed to get out amidst her panting, "one second."

She then rode me furiously as she came, her pussy clamping down on me like a tight, wet vise.

"FUCK!!!" she said as she started slowing down, finally coming to a complete stop.

"That looked like fun," Kiki said admiringly.

"He's still hard," Lila observed. "Have a go!"

"Oh, thank you, ma'am," Kiki said, shuffling over too us and quickly straddling me as Mindy slid off. Without so much as a 'hello', she impaled herself on me reverse cowgirl, giving me a look at her bubble butt. She, like Mindy, quickly got to work on riding me. "Oooh, I like him!" Kiki said, continuing her fucking.

Lila had now crawled over to Mindy and the two were engaged in a 69, Lila on top and devouring Mindy's pussy. Kiki liked the sight and kept riding, her intensity increasing. With it right in front of me, my hands rested on her ass, finding it incredibly tight.

"Put a finger up there!" Kiki demanded. I lubed up one of my fingers and inserted it into her tight asshole. This seemed to me enough to get her to pop. "Shit! Shit! SHITTTT!" as both her holes clamped down on the invaders. Kiki lifted off me and shot a stream of cum out, landing on the 69ing duo. Kiki then proceeded to start sucking me, tasting the combined cum of herself and Mindy. She seemed to be an expert at deep throating, and this was about all I could take.

"I'm gonna cum," I told whoever was listening. Almost as if they'd planned it, all three women got on their knees and lined up, thrusting out their faces. I got myself up and gave my cock a few strokes, finally landing a few shots on each woman's face. I'd definitely had bigger loads since I moved here, but this surprised even me.

I suddenly heard clapping behind me. I turned and saw Michael and Sara both standing at the doorway, looking over the scene.

"Well, we wanted to see how you were getting on and see if you wanted lunch," Michael said, "but I think you all should wash up first. Come join us when your done in the Executive Dining Room."

Michael left and Sara came up to my side.

"You could've called me to come and join..." she said giving me a light kiss on the cheek. I just rolled my eyes at my sister-in-law.