The Island of Wonder Pt. 10

Story Info
A day in the life...
1.2k words
4.63
19.6k
32

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers

Author's Note:

This is just a short continuation of the story, showing a "typical" day. As always, all persons involved are 18+. More to follow!

Three Months Later

I figured I should give an appraisal of a typical day here on Alohana for me in those days. I'm choosing a day I remembered three months after Sara's proposal.

Most days, I wake up around seven in the morning and today was no different. I was sleeping on the edge of the bed, as I typically did, and turned to look back. Lila was curled up near me, with Kyra spooned up to her and Sara sleeping on her back, her breasts splayed out with the sheets off.

Sara, Lila, and I had all either renewed our vows, added Sara, or however you wanted to slice it, two months previous. Sara opted for a private ceremony in which the three of us were now husband, wife, and wife. While initially, I wondered about equality among the spouses, Sara seemed to like taking on the role of the second wife, not challenging the "dominance" of Lila.

Anyway, once I was awake I normally snuck off to the bathroom for a morning pee. It had become kind of a morning game for me, could I get out of the bed without waking any of the women in it, namely Kyra. That day I failed apparently cause once I started peeing, I felt Kyra reach down and direct my stream. She usually liked to make out with me as she did this. On a workday, which this was, my wives would be awake by now and we'd all shower. Kyra would work on cleaning us thoroughly, while we also cleaned each other. She'd also ensure we were well groomed, shaving our private parts. Depending on how much time we had, there might be some sucking, licking, or fucking, but I had an early meeting that day.

Since there was no clothes to wear, the girls would get make up on while I did my hair. Kyra would also lotion us up as well. We'd than head downstairs and have breakfast with the rest of the family. While the rest of them varied in their tastes, I stuck to my eggs and bacon normally, trying to keep the carbs down. Inevitably, someone would wind up getting blow or fucked and this morning it was Sara. Manny decided to eat her out while she ate her breakfast. The girls all figured he needed the practice as he had the weakest oral skills in the family, according to them.

After breakfast, Michael, Sara, Lila, and I piled into the limo to head to work. Normally the talk was all business, various deals, meetings, and whatnot. We'd arrive at the office by 9:30 or 10, and everybody would head in their separate directions, Lila and Sara being sure to give me a kiss before they went off.

Mindy was always waiting for me with a fresh coffee as we set about our day. Since Michael discouraged us from working at off hours at home, I usually started with the e-mails and phone messages that may have come in, but first was a meeting on a new software we were implementing. The e-mails would normally be IT complaints or a bug in a system. Mindy would either be taking notes, taking memos, or her favorite activity.

This woman loved my cock. She wouldn't even ask, just get down on the ground and start sucking. She'd bend over to "pick up" something and I knew that was my que to fuck her brains out. Of course, people came in and out of the office during all this, no one minding in the least. Hell, one day Michael came in while I was being ridden by her on the couch. Mindy told him to hop on and he was soon drilling her in the ass with me.

We all tried to have lunch together, meeting and other things permitting. All our respective assistants would join as well. And by join, I mean happily giving us oral throughout the day. Mindy seemed to love sucking me off while I was meeting with someone. Almost a habit with her. Lila told me her assistant Kiki was the same way and that she loved it.

Honestly, I'd gotten to be good at my job. Michael and the board all seemed pleased with the improvements made and he started bringing me in as a closer on deals with other companies, showing them we were looking to the future and all. I was told I got a raise, but honestly, I really had no idea what I made. Lila handled our finances and most of my salary was saved up mostly. It was weird at first for me to see these other companies come in clothed, while I was surrounded by so much nudity.

True to prediction, after a while, it got to be normal. Seeing people in clothes, even when we were out on the town was a bit of a bump to me. I wasn't really sure when it happened, but I was a "natural" now. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd worn clothes, probably my first day on the island. The only things I wore were my duel wedding bands and the watch my mother gave me.

We left the office at five on the dot, Michael being a firm believer in office hours versus family hours. It didn't take me long being at the company to realize that Michael was very respected and beloved in the company. Even the most low-level employee in the company felt comfortable with him, insisting that he always be called Michael over Mr. Archer.

We'd get home, Kyra and Sonia waiting with a cocktail for each of us to unwind. Angela and Manny were home from college by then and usually joined us either in the living room or the patio, depending on the weather. Manny would sometimes be worked up from school and get a quick fuck or suck from someone in the family. Today it was Noni who rode him on the lounger.

Then there was a family dinner which was always without TV so we could all catch up with each other and see how everyone was. After dinner, we usually have coffee or a cocktail while we watched TV or played a game. These activities inevitably led to sexual activity of some kind.

This night, we were playing a boardgame. However, it was a game you'd get at an adult store back home. You moved around the board with various rewards and penalties. I had to lick Noni's asshole for one penalty and Manny had to eat Lila out for five minutes. Angela seemed to be winning, her pawn moved the furthest up and got the "Almighty" card, meaning she could ask anyone for anything. That night, she chose to be airtight with Manny fucking her ass, Michael her pussy, and me getting blown by her. She had a huge smile on her face when we all came in her holes.

We then normally went to bed, where Sara, Lila, Kyra and I all slept together. Normally there was a good fuck session involved before sleep. In my wildest dreams, I didn't think I could cum as much as I was on a daily basis. I could easily get five or six good loads a day now. My stamina and lasting power had gone up as well, easily going 20 or 30 minutes most times if I wanted.

We than would snuggle up and go to sleep. Just me and my women. What a life!

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,702 Followers