The Island of Wonder Pt. 11

Story Info
The incident...
5.4k words
4.71
18.3k
25

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers

Author's Note:

Part 11 of the story. This will be the penultimate part, the finale to follow. As always, all persons are 18+. Please enjoy!

The Incident

I debated writing about this, but I feel enough time has gone by that I can. It was a little after a year of my being on the island that this happened, the biggest scandal in the history of Alohana.

And I was caught squarely in the middle of it.

As the Archer's were the most prominent family on the island, Michael and Noni were invited to a lot of events, fundraisers, galas and whatnot. After Lila and I were married, along with subsequently Sara, we started getting asked to come along, the island's elite recognizing that the three of us were the primary heirs to the family business and influence. Manny and Angela hated those kinds of parties and were largely excused from going.

The night when everything changed was a benefit for a children's school to get them updated equipment. It's a weird thing to walk into a fancy event and see people either elegantly dressed or completely nude. True to form, the five of us were all naked with the women wearing various jewels and whatnot. Michael always had a hair and makeup person come for everyone, also lotions and what have you. Even nude, we looked high society.

We arrived about 30 minutes after the event had started, Noni on Michael's arm and Lila and Sara were on each of mine. By now, I knew a good cross-section of people around the island and even had a friend or two. I saw a few of them there and we all mingled.

Governor Pani was there as well at the buffet line. He kept talking to the woman serving a cheese platter and she seemed very uninterested. I felt sorry for the girl, knowing how she felt. In the year I'd been there, I still didn't like him, still being creepy around Lila whenever he saw her. He did it with Sara too, but it was always primarily Lila. We decided to head to the bar and avoid him. It didn't work.

"There's the prettiest girl on the island," Governor Pani as he came over with his cheese plate, he immediately gave her a pussy slide, that lasted a little longer than I would've thought appropriate.

"Hello, governor," Lila said politely, though Sara and I both knew that she was miserable.

"How do you get more attractive every time I see you?" he said, getting closer to her.

"Must be good genes," Sara said trying to divert the attention away from her sister/wife.

"Too true," he said giving Sara a slide, but not nearly the same attention. He shook my hand, no cock fondle, and went back to Lila, asking about her workout routine and health regimen. Thankfully, he ran out of cheese and returned to the buffet, trying to get Lila to go with him who declined.

While we were all tempted to take a shot after that, we decided on regular drinks instead as the governor returned to the buffet and the cheese girl. After a while, we all settled in and were having a good time.

Well, as good a time as you can have at fundraisers. We sat down to dinner, and they began the presentations about why the school needed the equipment and what it was to be used for.

After three presentations, I needed a bathroom and excused myself to the back. I was headed back to our table when I heard something crash in the hallway.

"No! NO!" I heard from a closed door. I heard a muffled voice reply as I moved to the door fast.

"STOP!" I heard as I opened the door to see Governor Pani and the cheese girl in a closet. She was slapping him, and his dick was in her pussy. "Help..." she said crying softly.

I snapped and went into a rage. I pulled at the governor and got him off and out of the girl.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I screamed at him.

"Nothing, she's teasing!" he insisted, while almost chuckling about it.

"Fuck you!" she said in rebuttal, falling to the ground in a pile of tears. I looked back at the governor, and he had a smirk on his face. I was about to deck him when a bunch of people pulled me back. I had no idea who they were, but they were strong.

"Arrest them!" the governor shouted. "They tried to assault me."

"Bullshit!" the woman shouted. "He," meaning the governor, "raped me. This man saved me."

"Please..." was all the governor said in a dismissive tone.

"What's going on here?" Michael said, coming up to us, Loni, Lila, and Sara in tow.

"Your son-in-law tried to assault me and this girl!" the governor said angrily.

"You lying bastard!" I shouted back, still having a bunch of hands on me. "This son of a bitch was raping that poor woman!"

"What?!" came from all five of my family.

"He's lying!" the governor said. "Arrest them!"

"He saved me!" the girl replied.

"What's going on here?" a council member asked.

"I was assaulted!" the governor said.

"I was fucking raped!" the girl cried, "by him!!!" pointing at the governor.

"He tried to hit me!" the governor screamed pointing at me. "Take him to jail!"

"No one's taking my son to jail," Noni said calmly but forcefully. Even the guys holding me relaxed their grip a bit. "He does not lie and would never hurt anyone. If he says the governor was raping this girl, than he was."

"They're lying!" the governor shouted. "He's always hated me," meaning me, "and he paid this girl to lie!"

"I'm not lying!" she said still hysterical. Noni went over and comforted her.

"My son would never do anything like that and anyone who knows him knows that!" Michael said confidently. I would've been moved if I wasn't under arrest.

"Oh, please!" the governor shouted. "You're gonna believe this outsider over your governor! He can't be trusted!"

"Don't you ever talk to my husband that way, you pig!" came from Lila.

"Shut her up!" the governor yelled. "She's just jealous she had to settle for him!"

"You bastard!" Sara bellowed.

"You raped that girl, and we all know it!" I said speaking up for myself.

"Yeah?!" the governor shouted back. "Your word over mine? Good luck!"

"Actually," a man spoke up, who I recognized as the hotel manager. "There is a way." I looked at the girl, who Noni was still cradling and the governor who now looked nervous.

The whole bunch of us were escorted up to the security room, that had video camera feeds. The manager had the tape played in that hallway. It also had sound as well that clearly bore out my version.

"She was just playing," the governor said dismissively.

"Well actually," the manager piped up, "there's another angle that has that closet right in it. Play it, Sal."

We than saw a different angle and me opening the door. It clearly showed the governor fucking the girl and her trying to stop him. Everyone looked at the governor, the council members included.

"Except for the Archer's, the girl and the governor, everyone out," one of the council members ordered. The other's cleared out and the older woman looked to me. "Look we need to decide what to do about this," she said.

"Arrest him!" I said, pointing at the governor.

"Hold on," one of the councilmen said, holding up his hands. "We need to think this out."

"Think what out?!" the girl shouted. "He fucking raped me!"

"Miss, maybe you wanna wait outside?" another council member suggested.

"She's staying," Noni said clearly.

"Look," the same member repeated, "we need to think about what's best for the island."

"Meaning what?" Sara asked.

"Meaning maybe we handle this...quietly," the first council person stated. The governor was shaking his head vigorously.

"You're gonna let him get away with this?!" the girl shrieked.

"We can make sure you're compensated," the other said. "The governor will quietly resign, and the island will go on."

"Exactly," the other council members concurred, nodding their heads. Only one of them said nothing, just staring out into space. I lost it.

"What the hell is the matter with you people?!" I screamed out. I was mad and I wasn't quiet about it. "I come here and all I'm told all about freedom and love and choice and consent and everything else, and you're gonna let this scumbag walk and pay off this poor woman to protect your own asses and his?!"

"Look, you don't underst..."

"Do NOT interrupt my son when he's talking!" Michael shouted at the whole room, nodding his head at me to continue.

"You're all supposed to stand up for this island's ideals and you don't even know what they are," I told them all. "Hell, I've been a year and I have a better sense of them than you all. I'm telling you now, if you don't hold him," meaning the governor, "accountable, than you are a broken society that has no moral high ground on all us mainlanders you look down on."

"He's right," the lone councilwoman who was quiet said. "Shame on us."

"Lisa..." one of them said.

"No!" Lisa snapped back. "Officer!" she shouted, prompting a uniform to come in. "Arrest him!" pointing at the governor. "Get his statement!" pointing at me. "And for God's sake, get this young woman some help!"

Officers than snapped to attention doing as instructed. The governor was led away, screaming "Coup!" to anyone who would listen. Two officers escorted the woman to a waiting ambulance and an officer took my statement. The family was with me the whole time as I gave my statement, fully substantiated by the tape and the woman, who we later learned was named Karen.

Once the officers had my statement, my wives hugged me hard, planting kisses all over me.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you," Sara said almost crying.

"You're a hero," Lila said with pride.

"I'm not," I said plainly.

"Yes, you are," Noni said, coming up to me and giving me a big hug, my wives reluctantly letting me go for a moment. "I'm so proud of you."

"Me too," Michael said, choaking up a bit.

"I think you can all head home now," Lisa said. "Would you mind coming to see me tomorrow around noon?" she asked me.

"Sure," I told her as the family led me back to the car.

By the time we got home, news had broken about the incident. Governor Pani's name and mine were splashed all over island TV and radio. Everyone in the house rushed me when we got home: Angela, Manny, Layla, Sonia, and of course Kyra, who came at me with such force that she damn near knocked me to the floor.

"I can't believe you got to deck the governor!" Manny said.

"I didn't actually hit him, and I don't think he's gonna be governor for long," I retorted.

True to prediction, the news blared that the council had made a motion of no confidence against the governor, and he was now out of office. Apparently Lisa went a step further, as some of the council members who'd been there and tried to quiet the whole thing up were now resigning for "personal reasons".

After a flurry of "my hero" chants and whatnot, everyone took mercy on me, deciding I needed a bath. Kyra had anticipated this, and I was soon whisked to my bathroom. Of course, I wouldn't be bathing alone, with Kyra actively washing me, Sara soaping herself up to the side and smiling, while Lila was behind me, rubbing my chest. Sara than decided to get more active and started rubbing my feet.

If I hadn't felt like a God before, I certainly did now.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that, baby," Lila said into my ear. She was still breathing heavily after everything that happened, her heavy breasts crushed against my back.

"I'm sorry if I scared you guys," I told them honestly. Sara waived it off.

"I'm just sorry you never got the chance to hit the son of a bitch."

I shrugged as I allowed the women to pamper me. In a rarity for us, there was no sex that night, the evening having been exhaustive enough. The women surrounded me on all sides of the bed as we all drifted off to sleep.

The next day, I went to see Lisa as she'd asked. The whole island was abuzz with what was happening, governor ousted, council members gone, and the press, such as it was here, couldn't get enough. Lisa had sent a car for me, and they took me in the back way, figuring that seeing me entering through the front would be even for fuel for the media fire.

Everyone in the office seemed shocked and withdrawn as I entered. More than a few however also looked happy almost, even relieved. I was escorted to the governor's office and found Lisa there. I felt a bit weird seeing her in a sharp suit while I was still completely naked, but I shrugged it off and took her offer of coffee.

"So, I want to bring you up to speed on what's going on," Lisa said sternly. "As I'm sure you know, Governor Pani has been removed and been charged with rape. He's about to go before the judge now. In exchange for pleading guilty, the prosecutor won't push for deportment."

Even I knew that rape was about the most serious offense you could commit on the island. Deportation was only used or threatened on the worst of the worst, permanent banishment from paradise. Mostly, they made arrangements with the mainland to house their prisoners, no real questions asked.

"And I'm sure you know several members of the council decided to resign when more of Pani's former crimes were found out." I was about to ask for detail, but she put up her hand to stop me. "Before you ask, they covered up for some of his other crimes like this of the same nature. They were told to resign or be charged."

"Ok," was all I could say, not really sure why she was telling me all this.

"I've been appointed acting governor by the remaining council to fill out the rest of Pani's term."

"Congratulations," I told her.

"Thank you," she said with a slight smile. "Not really a job I wanted, but I'll at least serve out his term. But to the point," she said placing her arms on the desk, "we need to appoint new members to the council. Several names have been floated and will be considered soon, but the council has already approved one of them, unanimously."

I still didn't know where she was going with this as she stood up and came around to the other side of the desk.

"Congratulations, Councilman."

I have no idea what my face looked like, but I was later told by the new governor, it was comical.

"Uh, governor," I said trying to steady myself. "I'm sorry, I really don't understand."

"We nominated you for the council in absentia, under an emergency declaration," she explained. "We'll swear you in tomorrow, live for the press. Obviously, we'd have your family there to celebrate."

Now that got me out of joint. She didn't want me on the counsel, she wanted my family satisfied.

"Look, governor," I said getting up. "I'm honored, but I don't think this is good idea."

"Why?" she asked.

"I've only lived here a year," I told her in a matter-of-fact voice, "I've never been involved in politics at all. I'm in no way qualified for this."

"That's why I want you there," Lisa said. "We need a fresh perspective and you're it. You're respected, honest, and proven you can rise to a challenge. And I'll be honest, the fact that you're a member of the Archer Family helps."

"Ahhh," I said, basically getting her to admit that this was in part about that.

"Look," Lisa said with determination, "I won't lie, having an Archer, even an in-law, on the council will be important toward legitimacy. I don't want anyone on the island thinking this was a coup."

"They could think that anyway and this this was the payoff," I replied quickly.

"Maybe, if it was your father-in-law who was appointed or Noni, but not you. Not being a blood relative gives you enough separation to buffet from that."

"I don't know," I said, looking out the window.

"I don't wanna have to do this, but I'm asking as governor of this island. Will you serve?"

I took a deep breath as I continued to look out.

"I'll do it."

"Wonderful!" she said gratefully. "Don't worry, I'll help you get adjusted."

The rest of the meeting was about preparing my new office and what not. I left with my head in a daze and went back to the house. After what happened yesterday, no one went to work or school that day and I knew they were all waiting for me to get home with what I'd learned.

True to form, when I arrived the whole family was gathered in the living room when I got back. Lila and Sara swarmed and hugged me as per usual with Manny just wanting to know the gossip.

"So, what happened?" he asked impatiently, "what are they gonna do to the fat fuck?"

"Well, there is news," I told all of them once Lila and Sara de-coupled.

"Go on, son," Michael asked while I noticed that Layla, Sonia, and Kyra weren't there.

"Actually, I think everyone needs to hear this," I replied. Noni called everyone to the room, and I was center stage.

"Well, Pani is out," I started with to a chorus of 'Thank God's and relief. "Lisa Abner is acting governor until the next election." Everyone voiced their approval as well as the other's resigning. The girls were all unhappy about Pani just getting off with prison, but Michael agreed it was for the best. He'd already sent an offer to Karen from last night for a job if she wanted it or just help if she needed it.

"There's one more thing," I said hesitantly. "They voted in a new councilmember to fill in until the election."

"Who?" Michael asked, genuinely looking curious. Everyone else's expression was largely the same.

"Uh..." I said, rubbing the back of my neck again, "me."

"What?!" came from everyone with shocked looks. On Sara and Lila, the shock quickly turned to squealing as the jumped up, their curves flying in every direction.

"Congratulations!" Sara said, kissing one side of my face while Lila took the other.

"I'm so proud of you, my love," Lila said through tears.

"Congratulations, son!" Michael said warmly getting up and also giving me a hug. Noni was quick behind him.

"This is such an honor," she said with emotion, "my family has lived on this island for hundreds of years and we've never been on the council."

"Big dick move, bro!" Manny said hugging me.

"I'm so happy for you," Angela said sweetly hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Kyra was nearly in tears as she hugged and kissed me, apparently very happy for me. Sonia and Kayla the same. I was starting to come to terms with how big this was.

"How do you feel about it?" Michael asked.

"I really don't know," I admitted, still standing there with Sara and Lila half hugging me still. "I mean, I told Lisa that I was no politician. Hell, I'm practically still a stranger here."

"That's probably why she did it," Noni offered. "I've known Lisa Abner for years and she's as smart as they come. There's no way the council approved this without her pushing you forward. After years of dealing with Pani, they want a breath of fresh air. A fresh perspective."

"She's right," Michael echoed, "you aren't going to be biased in your appraisal of the island and what it needs. I think they made an excellent choice! Of course, we'll be sorry to lose you at the company."

"I can't do both?" I asked, not really sure how much time would be devoted to the council.

"We'll have to see," Michael said reservedly, "we can always put you on leave of absence if necessary." That made me feel a little better at least.

"We should celebrate!" Lila said, clearly still excited by all this.

"Absolutely!" Noni declared, waiving for Sonia. "Make a reservation at Carnitas for all of us, won't you?" Sonia smiled and went to call. "When do they announce it?"

"Already did," Angela said, looking at the muted TV which had my name and councilman-designate under it. "They said they're gonna swear him in tomorrow."

"Well, we'll all be there for you, right guys?!" Michael said with everyone approving.

"All set for seven," Sonia said regarding our reservations. We spent the rest of the day in the pool mostly, lounging around with an occasional suck or fuck here and there. Dinner was amazingly good, getting great steak tacos and margaritas all around. At least a dozen people came up to me, offering their congratulations. A few wanted private meetings, but Lila or Sara would artfully save me. I felt very relaxed as Michael and I went out on the patio, cigars in hand.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,699 Followers
12