The Island Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica came in and pulled the sheet up over us. She opened the curtains and let sunlight flood the room. I blinked at the sudden absence of darkness until I could make out what was going on. Ashley had rolled to her back and sat up to take the tea Erica offered her. I sighed as I was handed a coffee. Erica, it seemed, had forgotten her top again. Her spectacular breasts hung a simple hand length of my face, and I made sure not to let any hint of our previous encounters show. Closing my eyes I lay back and drank deep from my cup. Her weeks on the boat ride here had helped her learn how I took my coffee and she had outdone herself this time. Where she found the hazelnut I had no idea but I wasn't complaining.

When my coffee was done I got up to head in and take a shower. I was naked but figured Erica deserved what she got for running around topless all the time. When she looked at me her eyes widened and her mouth opened.

"You've seen it before Erica. I seem to recall it being right up against your ass at one point when we were on the boat," I said, "and I also remember it being a lot bigger then too. If you give me a second I could show you."

I was proud of myself. I could throw a joke as well as I could take one.

"Did you get mauled by a bear last night?" Erica asked.

"Oh my God, Richard. I'm so sorry," Ashley said.

When I got into the bathroom I stood for a long time looking in the mirror. I had lost count of the scratches down my back and the whole left side of my face and neck had teeth marks. She had outdone herself last night. Starting the water I stepped into the shower, and almost screamed in pain.

"My love. A little help please. I'm going to need you to wash my back. I can't reach and it's too painful to use this rag on a stick," I called out.

Erica came into the bathroom and slipped her shorts to the floor. Standing there naked she looked at me and informed me that Ashley had gone to fetch Arianna to feed her. I turned quickly but not before I got a good look at her tiny pussy. I had seen it before, even tasted it, but somehow this was different. With the hot water splashing around us, and softly moistening her skin as she got closer, I was suddenly afraid and filled with desire at the same time.

"Never mind Erica. I'll manage," I said.

"Nonsense. I'm here and those marks look bad. What's the problem?" she asked rubbing her tiny pussy.

"Really? You need to ask? We're in-laws standing naked in the shower together with my wife, your sister, steps away. Does that not scare you?" I asked incredulously.

"Not at all. If she comes in I'll explain that I didn't want to get my shorts wet. Now shut up and turn around so I can wash your back," she ordered.

Rather than argue with her I turned. It would be faster to let her clean my wounds than to talk her out of it. Every time I looked back to see how she was doing I got an eyeful of the water splashing off her massive breasts. They were swinging and splashing water around as she rubbed at my wounds. Her wet hair clung to her and fell across one of her nipples. Water trailing to her pussy splashed to the floor. My mind raced as I wondered if I could make her squirt as hard as her sister. Catching myself I shoved those thoughts away. She was my sister-in-law. These thoughts were not supposed to be there. I wasn't supposed to be naked in the shower with her either though. Eyes closed and hands against the wall I waited as the pain from her rubbing faded. She turned me around to check for more scratches on my chest. My arm brushed against her wet tits and instantly I was rock hard in front of my sister-in-law. She knew it was with desire for her. She gasped when she saw me standing at attention and immediately followed it with a soft "Wow. That looks even better wet."

"I'm sorry Erica. I shouldn't be letting this happen," I said quietly.

She reached out and wrapped her hand around it firmly and stroked the complete length. Her hand felt good but my mind reeled and I silently begged her to stop. It was too dangerous. She smiled at look on my face and then let go. I could feel myself starting to get wet and it wasn't from the water.

"You're bigger and thicker than Henry." She said.

"Erica," I started to say but she put her fingers to my lips.

"No," she said simply as she stepped out of the shower.

I watched as she rubbed the towel along her slender legs moving up to her stomach and finally to her chest. With her back to me I had a perfect view of her tight, little pussy as she bent over. She made sure to move in a way that I got a clear shot of it spreading open and of her puffy clit begging to be sucked. When she dried her tits she turned back to me and smiled. Taking her time she squeezed and rubbed them making sure I saw how firm they were. One of her hands took the free end of the towel and she rubbed between her legs to dry off. Her eyes closed from the pleasure she was giving herself. Finally she pulled her shorts on and with a few bounces to get into them they popped up over her round little ass. Her tits had bounced as well and she saw my cock jump as I watched her pussy disappear under the light blue fabric. She smiled seductively and slid her shorts back to the floor. Walking back over to me, water soaking her hair and body again, she went to her knees. Taking my cock in her hand again she leaned forward.

"Fuck it. I want this," she whispered.

"Erica, No!" I said but she already had her mouth around my cock.

The warmth and her sucking on me felt spectacular and the chance of getting caught added to the excitement. She half slid to the floor and from where I stood I was able to watch as her pussy lips pulled open. Water ran down between her breasts and over her stomach to fall off her pussy and I suddenly wished my tongue was there to catch the taste of her. I reached down and took hold of her breasts and started pinching and twisting her nipples. My whole cock was in her mouth and pushed down her throat as I bent. Her gagging brought my attention back to the situation. With every ounce of resolve I could gather I pulled back and stepped away from her.

"I love you dearly Erica, but we can't. Anyone could walk in here at any moment. We can't do this to Ashley," I whispered.

She stepped towards me taking my hand and slid my fingers into her dripping pussy. She was so tight that even just two fingers caused her gasp trying to catch her breath. I curled inside her and started to feel for her gspot while my thumb rubbed her clit in little circles. Moaning hard she forced my hand to start moving up and down and almost immediately I felt her pussy starting to throb and clench.

Her eyes closed and with a loud moan she leaned against me, soft firm tits pressing against my chest. Cum flooded from her and dripped down my fingers. When she had judged that they were soaked she guided them up to my mouth.

"You don't need to love me like that, Richard. You just need to desire me for a moment. Taste me. Then say those words again if you can," she whispered.

I slipped my free hand into her hair and pulled her head away from my body making her nipples press harder into my chest. She stepped around front of me and forced her dripping pussy to rub against my thigh. Her hard puffy clit rubbed little circles as she moved her hips. I made her watch as I ran my fingers across my lips before licking them clean. My resolve was breaking and I wasn't going to last much longer. With my sister-in-law's cum on my lips and her stroking an extremely hard, dripping cock that wanted more than ever to bury itself inside her, my will power left me. I kissed her hard then leaned back as she stroked me fast. When she judged I was about to cum she sank to her knees and started sliding me deep down her throat. A minute later I emptied my balls in her mouth.

Standing up she shook her head as if coming out of a fog and looked at me. Blinking rapidly and realizing what had just happened, fear stole across her face. She stepped back quickly causing her breasts to bounce.

"I'm sorry Richard. I don't know what came over me. Please don't tell Ash. I'm sorry," she whispered with tears streaming down her cheeks. Then she turned and ran from the room leaving her shorts behind.

Shower done and hard-on finally gone, I toweled off and went to find a pair of pants. Dark pants today to help hide any trickling blood from the gashes on my back. I skipped finding a shirt and walked out onto the deck to let my wounds sun dry. I could still taste Erica in my mouth and smell her musky scent. Closing my eyes I remembered every detail of her body and the feel of her pussy squeezing against my fingers as she had cum for me.

'Fuck,' I whispered.

An hour later Arianna squealed with delight when she saw me. Ashley had fed her while talking with Rob and she was happy and content. Taking her into my arms I kissed her, then leaned down and kissed my wife.

"I love you, my princess." I said.

"I love you too, my prince. And I'm so sorry about your back." She replied. "Did Erica help you wash it?"

I had sworn to never lie to my wife and that was one promise I would never break.

"Yeah. She came in when I called for you. I needed some help," I answered.

"Did she clean you up good?" she asked spinning me around to look at my back.

"Pretty sure she got everything out," I replied.

"Good thing she doesn't have a hang up about nudity, otherwise you would have had to use the rag and that stick. I'm glad she was able to help," she said.

I just nodded and finished getting dressed.

Lunch would have been hysterical had the shower not been just an hour before. Erica spent most of her time looking at her plate poking at the baby tomatoes with her fork. My beautiful wife next to her kept trying to engage her in conversation but she would only nod. Henry was feeling a little under the weather and his head was pounding. He could barely eat and excused himself to back to lie down. Drinking the night before had left him with a major hangover. Erica excused herself and went along to help take care of him but I suspected it was more to get away from me. We finished lunch and Ashley and I went down to the market. We wanted to get a few things to say thank you to everyone for helping out with Arianna.

"This one is nice," I said holding up a dark blue shawl that she could wear during the evening.

"That covers everything Richard. She may take it as a sign that she has to be hiding herself. We don't want to make her feel bad, she likes to be free," my wife replied.

I hadn't thought of it that way. But being a guy, I seldom thought the right way according to the girls.

Ashley found a long white linen shirt that could almost be worn as a dress. It was a little see-through but we figured it was a happy medium. A belt to go with it and we were off to the palace to talk with Erica.

"He chose it," Ashley said as Erica giggled at the gift.

It wasn't entirely true but I went along with it. I had simply said it would probably look good on her.

"Try it on. If it doesn't fit I'll exchange it for the right size," Ashley continued.

Erica looked at me then got up to go change in the bathroom. I had started to turn around thinking she would just change there as she always did, but stopped as she went past. As she came out she buttoned the last few at the top and adjusted the belt around her slim waist.

"What do you think?" she asked while twirling to show it off.

It was a bit tight on top and very see-through. Her dark nipples strained against the fabric and with the light behind her, I could clearly see the delicate curves of the clean shaven pussy I had brought to orgasm earlier. Ashley was around the other side so didn't get the view I had.

"It looks beautiful on you," I said and walked over to her bed to sit down.

The shower had come back to mind when I looked at her and I needed to keep from getting a hard-on.

"It's a little tight," Ashley said. "As your tits grow you're not going to be able to do it up. And trust me; even as big as you are, they're going to grow. Pregnancy does that."

"Why don't you girls go down to the market and pick out one that fits?" I suggested. "I'll find Henry and go see Steven. I want to make sure he's taking care of the stable as ordered. We'll meet back here for lunch."

The girls nodded their approval of my plan and I exited quickly.

I found Henry in the kitchen. He was talking with one of the young serving girls and smiling. She was giggling and seemed a little bashful. It looked bad but I knew how he felt about Erica so I put it to the back of my mind and asked him to join me.

"I think I'm going to fuck the brains out of that one," he said as we walked over to the stables.

"What?" I said coming to a complete stop. "You're engaged to my sister-in-law."

"So? She can go fuck someone else as well. I'm not jealous," he replied.

I could not believe my ears. I was so flustered that I didn't know what else to say. "Think before you make a mistake like that. Or at least cut her free before you do. That is seriously un-cool," I said and walked away from him.

I had no idea what had come over him but right now I had a job to do. I would deal with that crazy shit later. Henry didn't follow me and instead, made his way back to the palace.

"Steven. How goes the manual labor?" I said as I walked into the stables. His two men were working further down and were adamantly avoiding my gaze.

"Good, my lord," he replied, "but I have news that I feel I need to share with you." Putting the pitchfork against the wall of the stall he was working in he stepped out and shook off his hands.

"What is it Steven?" I asked.

"I'm not sure how to explain this, my lord. It seems some of my people have started trading partners. They have forsaken their work and instead are in their tents with husbands and wives of other people," he said.

"When did this start?" I asked.

"A few days ago, Lord Richard," he replied. "I thought it was nothing at first but now it seems more and more are forsaking their duties."

"Go back to your camp and keep an eye on this, Steven. I think I have an idea of what's going on. If I'm right, this is going to get worse before it gets better. If people start fighting you need to put a stop to it right away. They will fight to the death. Go!" I said sternly and watched as he ran out of the stable.

I got back to the palace in record time and was panting as I walked into Rob's room. He was in bed with one of the serving girls and didn't even look up when the door opened.

"Fuck," I muttered as I turned to walk out.

"That's what I'm doing!" he called out as I closed the door behind me.

When we had first started the island we had come across the same thing. People forgot who they were supposed to be with and went off with others. Children were forgotten and a lot ended up orphans from the fights. It seemed the same thing was starting again. We had thought it was our leading skills that had failed but now I wasn't so sure. Last time most of the palace hadn't been affected. Now it seemed it had made its way even here. I was being affected. I had a suspicion that it had to do with the girls using their island magic but I needed to check something first. I made a mental note to ask Erica if she had used the magic before she joined me in the shower.

Walking quickly I made my way to the great hall where we kept our history books. I needed to review how we handled it last time to try and get an idea of how to fix it this time. With Rob out of the equation I was the only one left to do this.

Back in my room I poured over the book looking for clues. There was nothing. Not even a hint to what we had done. All we did was change laws and start a new system. I racked my brain trying to remember specifics from that time so long ago. Laying back I put my fists to my head and closed my eyes. I hadn't realized how tired and sore I was. Last night with Ashley had been amazing but it had gone on well into the night. Erica this morning had added stress and now this happening was making me crazy. It's just sex, I thought. The fights only started after the first week last time. And everyone had seemed to forgive and forget. My last thought was a memory of Rob standing there with his scepter declaring the new laws so long ago.

I was woken by my pants being taken off. My arms had been tied to the bedposts and no matter how wide I opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything. The blindfold had been tied tight and was not going to fall off. I called out and waited to hear my wife's voice. All I got was a low 'Shhhh.' I pulled my legs away from hands that fought to tie them down as well. It was a short battle and I lost. Before I knew it I was tied up and spread eagle on my bed.

Calling out again I begged to know who was doing this to me. I screamed Ashley's name over and over but never got an answer. Without warning a hand found my cock and began stroking. I fought hard to keep it soft but before long I was standing at attention. Lips came down and kissed my cock then a mouth slid over the head and took me deep.

"Please Ashley, say something," I begged.

"Hush, Richard. It's me," Erica's voice purred and she went back to sucking my cock.

"No Erica. Stop. I told you, we can't do this. I can't do this to Ashley. Please Erica," I cried as my cock went deep into her mouth.

Tears streaming down my face I tried to pull away from her but I was tied too tight.

She sat up a little and moved her tits to surround my cock. Rubbing hard she stroked me between them and kissed the head when her face got close. I begged her to stop even as I felt like I was getting close to exploding. She reached up and undid the blindfold. Looking at Erica I could see my cock sliding between those perfect tits.

"Erica. There's something wrong. This isn't what you want. It's the island magic that's causing this. Please stop," I begged but she didn't listen.

She moved back down and looked me in the eyes as she took me into her mouth again. Her purring and the sound of her sucking were getting me dangerously close to filling her mouth with my hot cum and I tried to think of anything else. She must have sensed what I was doing because she brought her hand in and started pumping my cock as fast as she could while sucking on the tip. I didn't have a chance. With a yell I exploded in her mouth. My cum filled her and began dripping down her chin. She brought her fingers up to catch it but some slipped and fell on her breasts anyway. Swallowing she looked at me and whispered that she had never tasted anything so good. She massaged the cum on her tits into her skin and climbed on top of me.

"Erica. Please. Don't do this," I whispered as she rubbed her tiny pussy against my cock trying to get it hard again. "I belong to Ashley. We shouldn't be doing this."

She looked at me with lust filled eyes and didn't say anything. Instead she bent over and placed her breast against my mouth. Her tiny hard nipple found my lips and she shoved until I had no choice. Either I open or I wouldn't be able to breathe. Whether from cumming in her mouth or my will finally breaking, I gave in. I was tied up and helpless and there was no reasoning with Erica. She was going to take me and nothing would stop her. I sucked her nipple and caught it between my lips. Flicking it hard with my tongue she cried out and pushed harder at my mouth. I sucked it hard and pulled gently with my teeth. When she pulled away I begged her to untie me so I could do this right. I could feel my cock getting hard again and I was going to fuck this little eighteen year old like she's never been fucked before. Instead she slid up my body letting her pussy drag across me. She moved her legs around my arms and placed her pussy against my face. Sweet wetness pressed against my lips and I realized she tasted just as amazing as her sister did. I licked her from bottom to top and stopped at her clit. Sucking hard I pulled it into my mouth and began flicking it. She was crying out and I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. I felt the restraints at my wrists come off and I grabbed her waist. Pulling her pussy tight against my mouth I lay her on her back. She stretched back and undid the restraints at my ankles. Sliding my legs down I reached up and grabbed those perfect tits, pinching her nipples even as my face went further against her and my tongue slipped inside her tiny, wet hole. She moaned and wiggled beneath me but didn't move away. Her hands went to my head and she held me in place as my tongue flicked violently against her clit. My arms wrapped around her legs I pulled her pussy wide open. Long licks from bottom to top made her scream. Her hips were gyrating and she was pushing her pussy hard against my mouth. I pulled one hand free and slipped it under her leg so I could slip my fingers inside her. With my other hand I pinched her clit gently and rubbed it hard with my tongue. Finding her gspot I curled and moved my hand hard and fast.