The Island: Pt. 19 - Bethari

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling more than just a little nervous Natassia scooted into the small washroom adjacent to the office where she splashed water on her face and took a moment to examine the stripes on her posterior. The scarlet lines burned across her seared bottom, and she touched them gingerly with a hiss of pain. Daintily stepping out of her lacy knickers she scrunched them up and concealed them in her hand before taking a sip of cool water from the faucet and with a last look in the mirror, she returned to Mrs Beatrice.

"Feeling better?"

"A little."

The older woman gave her an unreadable look. "You ready for this?"

Natassia winced but nodding she made to bend back over the table in resignation.

"No, my dear, not what I have in mind at all. Just stand there."

Feeling confused the young woman stood to one side as directed, as Mrs Beatrice opened the office door and spoke to someone outside, "Stella. I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, I do apologise, but I was unavoidably detained. Please come in."

Stella was a very buxom young blonde that Natassia knew in passing, she was rather new to the household but had a bit of a reputation for pranks. She was quite a short girl, with blonde curls that framed an impish face and hazel eyes. She had a deliciously curvy figure thought Natassia and her sizeable breasts and narrow waist made her look a bit like a blonde Betty Boop.

Mrs Beatrice turned to Natassia, "You know Stella of course, she was the girl you stormed past when you barged into my office."

Natassia blushed, "Sorry Stella."

"That's okay," replied the blonde with a cheerful smile.

Mrs Beatrice continued, "Stella, would you mind telling Natassia here why you were waiting outside my office?"

The blonde blushed, "Er, well you caught me dumping a bag of flour on Louis's head earlier."

"And Louis would be your boyfriend no?"

The young woman looked thoughtful, "Well. I'm not sure I want to go steady, but he's very cute and he has a great smile, but just yesterday I caught him looking that bitc..."

"Enough."

Stella's babbling trailed off and she looked apprehensive.

"Might I ask why you dumped flour over his head?"

Stella took a resigned breath, "I'd rather not say, Ma'am."

"That's very commendable, I do hope the young man appreciates it."

Stella muttered angrily, "He bloody better."

"Is this the first time I've caught you at mischief in the kitchens Stella?"

"Er, no ma'am."

"And what did I say last time?"

"That if you caught me again, I'd be for it. But you should have seen where he put his han... er nevermind."

"Quite."

Mrs Beatrice turned to Natassia, who was desperately trying not to laugh. "Tell me Natassia what do you think I should do here?"

"You caught her before?"

"Yes."

"And you warned her?"

"Indeed, I did."

Natassia sighed, "Was anyone hurt?"

"Only a young man's pride, hardly a crime."

"Anything broken?"

"Perhaps a little flour wasted. Nothing of consequence."

Natassia frowned, "Well it's easy then. She gets six, that's what I would have gotten."

Mrs Beatrice smiled, "Excellent," passing the cane into Natassia's startled hand she indicated to the blonde, "get on with it then."

"What?!"

"He who passes the sentence swings the sword I believe."

Natassia looked at the cane in her hands in horror, "But I can't."

"Whyever not?"

Natassia was beginning to get flustered, "But what if I get it wrong?"

Mrs Beatrice laughed, "You hit her bum with that stick, and you count to six. It's not rocket science my dear."

"But what if I, I don't know, what if I don't..."

"You mean what if you go easy on her perhaps?"

"Yes."

Mrs Beatrice gave the brunette a knowing smile, "Then Stella would be delighted I'm sure because she'd be getting off easy. I on the other hand would be quite disappointed in you Natassia, because you would be doing her no favours and you would be teaching her entirely the wrong message."

"You don't fight fair."

"No, I don't."

Stella was looking at both the women with a perplexed expression, she'd already rolled her knickers down to her ankles and seemed unsure what was happening.

Natassia sighed in resignation and pointed at the table, "I'm sorry Stella, truly, but over you go."

Unperturbed the blonde bent over the desk and rucked up her skirt revealing the ample rounded cheeks of her bottom.

Hating herself, Natassia raised the cane and laid six hard strokes on the girl. Each time the cane whipped down Stella yelped or cried and the cheeks of her posterior gyrated until a neat pattern of six scarlet weals decorated the pink skin of her bottom. Snivelling, with tears running down her face the blonde stood and gingerly pulled up her knickers.

Mrs Beatrice smiled at her, "Thank you Stella, that will be all."

After she had gone Natassia turned to the older woman, "That was unfair!"

"Correct."

Natassia pointed the cane at the door, "They'll treat me differently now."

"Quite so."

"Shit."

"I did tell you this would be a lesson you would never forget."

"I hated that."

"Good, if you didn't you would be entirely unsuitable."

Natassia looked at the door and sighed again, "She's me, isn't she?

Mrs Beatrice looked almost sad, "Very much so, isn't the passing of time a terrible thing?"

As the brunette made to leave the older woman resumed her seat behind the desk, "Miss Natassia."

"Yes, Mrs Beatrice."

"The beach barbeque is the day after tomorrow, I'll be expecting your assistance in supervising the staff. Your office will probably be ready by then. Good day."

Natassia sighed and muttered, "Crap."

12