The Island Revisited

Story Info
Anything goes on the island.
4.5k words
4.73
8.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that was relayed to me by my friend Jeff. We both hope you enjoy it.

*********

This story contains various fetish activities.

*********

The first day was busy, not knowing where to look first, with so many people enjoying their fetishes out in the open for all to see.

I must admit, my own favorite fetish, pee fun, was plentiful among many people of both sexes and enjoyed in so many ways.

My older lady friend who seems to have taken to me a bit, was hanging around near my cabin. All she was wearing were her cotton panties, the elastic waistband pulled down to the tops of her thighs, the gusset still in place, so that her pubic hairs were visible.

She had already leaked and the scrunched up material was wet. She wanted to show me that she'd wet herself. She seemed to want me to accompany her around the island, being a regular visitor and me being a "newbie."

When she saw me she smiled and let go, finishing her pee. I watched as she soaked her panties and urine ran down her legs.

When she'd finished, she pulled them up and I saw the extent of the wetness. There wasn't a dry patch anywhere.

She walked with me in her totally wet panties. At one point, I stopped to kiss her, putting my tongue into her mouth.

I needed my early morning pee, so I reached down, got my cock out of my shorts and held it against her and peed all over her belly. Of course it ran down soaking her already saturated panties and then down her legs.

We had been watched by a guy of about 40. He wore a vest and shorts, which were pulled down around his knees. He wanted to be seen masturbating, so we watched and he smiled looking at my lady friends wet panties.

She lowered them and put her hand between her legs and rubbed herself.

That was enough for him and he shot his semen onto the ground...there was a lot.

My friend said it was such a waste and went over to him and took his cock in her mouth, sucking the remaining semen, still oozing from it.

When she took her mouth away, his cock softened and began to dribble pee.

She put it back in her mouth and swallowed the dribble and as she bent over, her panties down, I went behind her and pushed two fingers into her pussy.

Oh! She loved that and pushed herself against my fingers. When she'd finished, before she stood up, I knelt down behind her and licked her piss soaked cunt, tasting her pee.

She pulled her wet panties back up and kissed me, my mouth coated with her piss and hers coated with his semen.

We continued our walk, eager to find more people having fun. It didn't take long.

Three men were on the lawn, two were laying on the grass and the third was helping them. He had what looked like a home made double dildo, coated with gel and as the two men shuffled their bums together, he was inserting it into both their asses, maybe seven inches in each.

Then the other man stretched a ribbon of material around both their scrotums and tied their cocks together.

Finally he stretched a condom over their erect cocks and began to wank them.

It took several minutes to reach their climax. First one came and this spurred the other one to come, shooting their hot semen into the condom, mixing it together.

Afterwards, as their cocks softened, the other guy kept rubbing, semen spreading everywhere in the condom.

This meant only one thing to the third guy, as he carefully eased it off, their semen running from inside onto the already sticky cocks.

He bent down and began licking and sucking the mixture, much to the other two guys pleasure.

What an exhibition to watch.

There was so much going on, as the morning wore on, it was a job to decide where to look next. I told my lady friend that I was looking forward to seeing the rack lady again and she agreed it was always an experience to see her and even join in.

We sat on a bench on the village green and had kissed and cuddled.

I love kissing older ladies.

While we sat there, I put my hand down her wet panties and fingered her sticky cunt, as our tongues searched each others mouths. She held my cock and rubbed it.

Suddenly, a naked man walked over to where were sitting, holding his cock.

He began to pee and within seconds he was gushing piss all over us.

My friend stopped kissing me and let him pee in her mouth, so I joined in and got a few spurts myself.

Afterwards, we resumed kissing, the taste was good.

After getting soaked with the guys pee, we got up and continued our walk, not knowing what we'd see next.

The rumor got round that there had been a delivery that morning, when the boat arrived.

As usual there were the usual supplies, and a dozen new guests and it turned out a wealthy guest ordered a large selection of sex "toys" in several large cardboard boxes. They were taken to the village shop.

Meanwhile, we continued to amble around. Then we saw a guy with an enormous erection, maybe 9" and it was pointing upwards. Then we realized why. He had tied cord around the top of his ball bag, which had the effect of not only tightening his scrotum, but also forcing his foreskin back and making it point upwards.

As we walked passed him, we slowed down and in the sunlight we could see a line of precome glistening as it oozed down his shaft.

We chatted to him for a minute and he said that tying up his cock and balls like that gave him a nice feeling and made him produce precome and being naked made it all the better.

My lady friend asked if he'd like to be sucked and he readily agreed. She bent down and took his hard cock in her mouth and licked at the juices and began to wank him with her lips.

He held the back of her head, forcing it nearly all the way down her throat making her choke.

She was enjoying it. Within a couple of minutes, he orgasmed and filled her mouth with his semen, making her cheeks bulge out.

She stood up smiling, some of it running from the corners of her mouth.

He stood amazed, when she came to me and kissed me, opening her mouth and letting the mixture of saliva and come flow into my mouth.

I passed it back to her and for a minute or two continued exchanging it back and forth, finally we swallowed it.

Of course she knew I was bisexual and would enjoy the experience.

The guy was surprised and smiled approvingly.

There was heavy petting going on everywhere, people dressed, half undressed and naked, all shapes and sizes and ages!

There was a couple sitting on a bench, both fully dressed. I had not seen them before, so I guessed they arrived on the boat that morning. He was maybe in his forties, but she was in her late seventies, maybe even eighty, very slim, with a quite wrinkled face.

They were kissing, tongues in each others mouths. She had taken out her false teeth and put them on the bench beside her. He couldn't get enough of her open mouth, dribbling everywhere.

My cock stood out in front of me, as they acted like a couple of young lovers. He rubbed her small mounds over the top of her blouse, then unbuttoned it, putting his hand inside to feel inside her bra, while she rubbed the bulge in his trousers.

A few minutes later, she undone his zipper and reached inside and took out his cock, pulled his foreskin back and started to masturbate him.

They continued kissing, as he took his hand from her blouse and lifted her skirt. He rubbed his hand up and down her thighs.

She was wearing stockings and as his hand reached what bare flesh she had above the stocking tops, she opened her legs and he reached under her. She eased herself forward on the bench and he put his hand inside her panties and began to feel her pussy.

We watched as she opened and closed her legs and shuffled her bottom on the seat. She began to moan and broke away from his mouth, gasping, sucking her lips into her toothless mouth, as she orgasmed, dribbling down her chin.

She wore a light fawn coloured skirt and we could see she'd wet herself as she came. She was still rubbing his cock as she started to calm down. Suddenly, he too gasped and it jerked in her hand and his load shot out all over her hand and his trousers.

She quickly leaned down and sucked it, while his semen still shot out and then oozed into her mouth.

Afterwards, they kissed.

He didn't seemed bothered that her mouth was wet with his cum. She continued to hold his cock and balls as it went soft and a few minutes later, he too wet himself, peeing all over her hand and his trousers.

When he'd finished, she licked and sucked him again.

That was some show!

My new friend (By the way, her name was Brenda) and me wandered off holding hands.

I began to pee, soaking my shorts. It felt so good with my hot pee running down my legs.

Her cotton panties had never dried from earlier and once again, she was wetting herself and pee was running down her legs as well.

"Have you been to the village toilets?" She asked. I hadn't and she said it was well worth a visit.

She told me there were standard cubicles, but with no doors and men's urinals, all visible from the outside.

Apparently a haven for dedicated exhibitionists, men and women.

They were situated a few yards from the shop.

Brenda went off on her own, back to the village green, while I went to investigate the toilet block. Sure enough, there it was, a row of cubicles with no doors, open for all to see.

A fully clothed woman of about 50 approached one, lifting her skirt as she entered. She pulled down her panties and half squatted, her legs either side of the toilet bowl and leaning slightly forward. She began to pee and I could clearly see it gushing out.

Being able to watch, what is after all a private act, was really exciting.

Some pee spurted forward onto her panties.

She didn't wipe herself and pulled them up still dripping and lowered her skirt, then smiled as she passed me, looking at my still wet shorts.

I continued my adventure.

Being bisexual, I've done a bit of toilet cruising myself, letting other men see my erection and on occasions let them watch me come and even being wanked by a couple of them, so I was going to enjoy this.

I moved over to the standup area where a fully dressed man stood peeing. When he'd finished, he continued to stand in front of the urinal, just as another fully dressed guy walked in. They were obviously into toilet cruising, because the first man started to masturbate, his ample cock hard.

The second guy looked over and watched as he played with it, pulling his foreskin back. He got his own cock out and it didn't take long for it to go hard as well. They watched each other for a few minutes, then moved closer and took each others cock and began to wank. Then they took turns to bend down and suck them.

I continued to watch, my own cock bulging inside my wet shorts. One of the guys undid his trousers and lowered them and I was amazed that he was wearing stockings, a girdle, and ladies panties.

He bent forward, resting his hands on the wall. The other guy went behind him and pulled the panties down and eased his cock between the other's bum cheeks and entered his ass.

He gave him a long deep fuck and as he did it,he reached round and took hold of his cock and wanked him.

A few minutes later, his legs shook, as he came in the other guys ass.

This spurred him to come as well, and he spurted his come onto the floor.

I walked back to the cubicles and watched for few minutes.

Two women approached, both naked. The older one, maybe about 50 stood, while the other one, about ten years younger sat down to pee.

She stood up, rivulets of pee still running down her thighs. The older woman sat down on the toilet and got the younger one to bend over in front of her.

She leaned forward and began to lick her cunt, lapping at her pee and tasting her juices. She orgasmed heavily, her legs shaking and her body quivering.

The older woman then parted the cheeks of her bottom and began to rim her ass. They didn't mind when I squeezed along side them in the cubicle to get a closer look.

Using her fingers, she stretched the opening and inserted the tip of her tongue into the younger one's anus, prolonging her orgasm. I watched for a few more minutes, then left to see what else was going on.

I returned to the lawn. A very large lady was bent over. She was around her mid forties I guessed, with large wrinkled thighs, heavy buttocks and a belly that hung down nearly as far as her pendulous breasts, which swung to and fro as she moved.

Between her bum cheeks, I could see her anus and her very hairy pussy bulging out. A couple of people were looking at her as well, wondering what she would do. Then we found out.

Suddenly, her pussy started to drop and within seconds, a large gush of urine was spurting in an arc behind her.

The man of the couple watching stood behind her, not too close, but near enough for the woman's hot piss to spray over his cock and legs.

The female that was with him moved forward and began to wank him. As the big lady's flow subsided, he came and his semen shot out all over her buttocks and down the back of her thighs. He told her to stay bent over.

After a couple of minutes, he peed, spraying his pee all over her cunt and up and down her legs. She stood up and gave each of them a kiss, open mouthed kisses, wet tongue kisses.

Just as I wandered off, I saw Brenda again, still wearing her wet panties.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" She asked.

"I certainly am." I told her, "I've never had a hard on for so long before." My cock bulging out in my shorts.

"I think we'd better do something about that." She said and with that, she knelt down in front of me, pulled my shorts down and sucked on my cock.

She put her hands behind me and pulled on my bum cheeks. My cock went deep into her mouth and she was making me fuck it and I was sure I could feel the back of her throat.

A couple of times she gagged and saliva was oozing everywhere.

I was already so worked up, I didn't last a couple of minutes and I released my semen and she swallowed as quickly as I was coming.

"Oh! That was good!" I said. She stood up and kissed me, her mouth tasting of my semen. I pulled my shorts up and she stayed with me as we went for a walk.

"It will soon be time for the "rack lady." She said.

"Oh! Yes. That was some show yesterday."

She then said, "With the arrival of all those sex toys, I expect she'll be very happy. I expect there will be a few people wanting to use them on her."

Then something caught our eye.

A middle aged couple had already been to the shop. The man was laying on the grass and the lady had got a double rubber cock ring. The bottom ring she had secured round his ball sack, making it swell. The wrinkly skin was now smooth due to the swelling. The top ring, she'd stretched over his cock, making it stand upright. Then, to our surprise, she had a battery controlled anal plug, which she inserted into his ass hole and switched it on.

His hips lifted off the ground immediately and his legs began to shake.

We watched for a couple of minutes and the female flicked his erection with her fingers several times, but didn't touch it.

Suddenly, a clear liquid started to ooze from the slit and slithered down the back of his throbbing cock. It was pre come and it was surprising how much came out. The plug was certainly working on his prostate.

The female leaned down and licked it, sucking as much as she could get.

Eventually she took hold of his cock and slowly rubbed it up and down and even more pre come oozed out, but it was all too much for him and suddenly he came and giant spurts of white semen shot out.

She went down and sucked him for several minutes, until he was drained and he went soft.

His final act, as he lay on the grass was to empty his bladder. She held his limp cock and sprayed his pee all over his belly and down his thighs, finally giving him one final suck, as the last dribbles ran out.

"Nice." I said. Brenda nodded approval.

For nearly an hour we ambled around, watching females with other females, guys with guys, all ages, men with women, enjoying any fetish they could think of.

It was getting near that time, when the rack lady would appear. And she did, today wearing a half girdle and tan coloured stockings and no panties or bra.

Her breasts hanging and those nearly 2 inch nipples sticking out. As she walked, despite her heavy thighs, her pussy lips were clearly visible. She was helped onto the "rack" by a couple of men and her arms and legs secured as the day before, her legs raised and parted exposing her cunt and everything else.

Her pussy lips literally hung down, as I said before, they must have been a good 4 or 5 inches long, and extremely thick.

I described her slack open pussy before and her swollen, open pee hole entrance. But it was her clitoris that deserves a better description. It was huge, as far as clits go. It must have been four inches long and stood up from her pussy slit, maybe half an inch thick and the hood of it pulled back to expose the sensitive head.

All in all, it looked like a small penis, especially as it was sticking up, held down only by the skin underneath.

Anyway, today was going to be slightly different, as when she was secured, one of the men blindfolded her, whether it was her request, or someone else's idea, I didn't know.

It would certainly be interesting to see what happens.

We were soon to find out. As on the day before, she was left laying there, exposed and vulnerable and being blindfolded, she wouldn't know what was happening! A new excitement?

She must have laid there for twenty minutes. Every minute or so, someone, of either sex, touched her, pulling on her long labial lips, touching her pee hole mound, running a finger around the edge of her cunt, even giving her clitty a quick rub, leaving her frustrated and wanting more.

Being blindfolded, she wouldn't know what was coming next. She would have gotten prepared and drunk lots of fluid, so the obvious happened as she lay there, urine began to dribble from her pee hole, her bladder so full, she couldn't control it's release.

She spurted a few times and started moaning, because she was so helpless and unable to see what was coming next.

Nobody was doing anything, except the gentle touches. She was craving actual sex, of any kind. As I said, nearly twenty minutes passed, before someone did anything to her.

Brenda was the first to make a move, as she knelt down between the rack lady's thighs. She was still dribbling pee. Brenda pressed her mouth against her wet cunt and swallowed as much as she could get. That started others to enjoy themselves.

Verbal abuse began, knowing that she liked that as well. "that's it." Said a guy, "Drink the dirty slut's piss."

Meanwhile, a younger woman began pulling on the rack lady's nipples and ended up sucking on them. Brenda stood up, licking her lips.

Everybody looked at her between the legs. "Look at that cunt." Said someone. "It's a big one." Said someone else, "But look at the size of that piss hole...wow!"

"A guy fucked her in her piss hole yesterday." Said another guy. I have to admit I watched the guy do it yesterday and when he'd finished, it looked like she had two cunts.

As before, a younger woman climbed onto the rack, positioned herself over her face and forced her mouth open, then peed down her throat. She perched over her for some time and continued peeing, she must have emptied a bladder full and all of it was swallowed.

She finished up rubbing her whole crotch all over the rack lady's face.

Being blindfolded, she had no idea who was doing this, presumably exciting her all the more. By now, another guy, with a reasonably large cock, maybe nine inches, got between her legs, and slid into her pussy. Holding onto her thighs, her rammed it into her cunt and as he did, she lost control and peed.

12