The Island Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A younger man stood behind him and gripped his scrotum. This got him so excited, he came into her, filling her to overflowing with his semen. After he finished, a middle aged woman looked down. "I'm not letting that go to waste." She said and knelt down and sucked out the semen as it oozed out of the throbbing opening. As she sucked she felt the swollen clitoris, squeezing it.

The rack lady was virtually having a constant orgasm, losing control of herself. She peed on and this too was swallowed by the other woman. When she stood up, she licked her lips, making sounds of satisfaction.

Brenda went over to her and gave her a wet, lingering kiss. I joined them and all three of us engaged in several minutes of kissing, tongue into each others mouths, with a lot of saliva.

Meanwhile, a guy had knelt down and was looking at the rack lady's pee hole.

Using his fingers, he stretched it, opening it as far as it would go, maybe an inch and a half. He leaned forward and inserted his tongue. It must have opened inside as he managed to get his whole tongue in her pee tube.

While he continued, several other people of both sexes were doing things to her.

Then something else caught my eye for a moment. A middle aged woman stood nearby, wearing a pair of clear plastic pants, the sort that have elastic leg openings and an elastic waist band. She wasn't a large lady, but the pants were a little smaller than her size. She had begun to pee and as she moved, her pee slopped about inside them, around the gusset area. She wasn't forcing herself to go, just allowing her bladder to leak when the need arose. Yet, another dedicated pee addict.

I watched her for maybe twenty minutes. Slowly, the plastic pants continued to fill until they were over half full. As she moved, there was so much pee, that it began to leak from the elastic leg openings and trickle in small rivulets down both her thighs.

Every part of her, below waist level, down to her crotch and the top of her thighs was swimming in piss.

It was obviously turning her on, as she began rubbing herself over the pants, and eventually gasped out with an orgasm.

Eventually she sat down on a bench nearby and the elastic couldn't hold the pressure. Her pee gushed over the waistband and out from the leg bands, soaking her legs and up her stomach.

That small exhibition gave me an erection and with my shorts removed it stood out in front of me.

Back to the rack lady...

A couple had been in the shop, sorting through the merchandise and came out with a large rubber dildo. It was maybe ten inches long and nearly two inches in diameter. "Lets stretch that cunt for her." Said the woman of the couple. The guy rubbed it around the entrance, getting the dildo sticky and stretching the opening. Slowly he eased it in, very slowly, as we watched her entrance getting wider. As it went in further, there was a grimace on her face, but it wasn't from discomfort, more like shear pleasure.

The guy eased it out and back in several times, pushing it further in each time, until it was right up inside her. As she gasped with another unbelievable orgasm, two guys pissed in her mouth. "Swallow it you filthy bitch." One said. When they'd finished, they both masturbated, shooting their semen into her open mouth.

"Swallow that as well, you old cunt." Said the other guy, knowing how she loved verbal abuse as well. The large dildo was rammed in and out, each insertion pushed in hard, as the speed increased.

Obviously she lost more control and was peeing everywhere. A young woman masturbated the rack lady's enormous clitoris, rubbing her thumb hard on the sensitive head. Another guy spoke to the one pushing the dildo in and he stood back. With the dildo firmly in all the way, the other guy placed his erect cock against her anus and pushed into her asshole, keeping the dildo in with his belly, as he fucked her anally.

Totally helpless and unable to see anything, she just lay there, experiencing sheer pleasure, totally unable to control her any of her bodily functions.

She was peeing almost continuously, and dribbling from her mouth.

The guy came in her ass and when he'd finished, he stayed inside her and peed into her rectum. Of course when he slid out, his pee gushed out, the dildo slid into the ground and his pee was followed by a small amount of liquid poo.

Someone took her blindfold off and she was released. Shakily, she stood up, pee and poo running down her thighs. It had been quite an exciting show. Both myself and Brenda were really excited and enjoyed seeing the lady in plastic pants.

"I'd love to try that." She said.

"Me too." I agreed, but we've got a few more days to go yet, there is always tomorrow...

More to come!

12