All Comments on 'The Island Trip'

by WriteItBetter2020

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I always like to welcome a new writer. You show pretty good word crafting skills and I will look forward to seeing future works. This one was a bit sophomoric, which I guess is not bad coming from a freshman. The tiresome, gorilla-sized cock was a letdown, and clearly not germane to the storyline. Your positioning of the players jumped around a bit inexplicably and I suggest you take advantage of one of the many Volunteer Editors lit.com offers. We are not overworked by any means. Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope he realizes that soon enough his wife will bring home some young well hung guy to fuck while he watches. Its only fair, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First story & you start with Cuck shit, how great... you mast feel great to join cuck shit swamp in LW.

Yeah... I know it is in reverse, but it is a same thing. Good luck... Or not?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why be married? Slut. Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Take some advice from your name. Write it better and get away from the cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just awful. Slut for a wife, wimpy husband, STD's ignored, just a bunch of trailer trash skanks fucking around on a beach.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well what you wrote and what your pen name is are totally diametrically opposed to each other kid.

That was so freaking stupid, the dialogue seems to be written by a 15 year old, the overall plot was brainless and ridiculous.

Badly played.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
SOS

Same old cuck shit! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story! The first time I allowed and watched another woman, a neighbor, fuck my husband, I got the erotic thrill of my life. It has happened again since then, but very infrequently. I love your description of everyone's' feelings. Write more.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - no comment

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A really worse than lame whore and cuck at the beach story.

MrTylerWpgMrTylerWpgover 2 years ago

Avery good story. Great build at the start. Unfortunatly the end sort of falls flat. The brother and sister thing never happens. The sex between Fred and Andrea comes to a screeching halt. Maybe I've just read too many stories and expect different things. Still 5 stars. Great potential.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWalmost 2 years ago

Nice scenario and fairly well written. One very significant problem is the husband’s suit. At no point (before sex) did he take his suit off and one minute the daughter is describing details of his penis and then his erection is described as straining at his suit. How can the daughter see it clearly or the mother start stroking it if he isn’t nude?

Also, ignore the trolls and haters about people swapping and being free with sex. Why they even read stuff on Literotica is beyond me. These are STORIES people, fantasies etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous