The Island Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah finally looks back to Andrea, then to Margue and says, "thank you.....he is easily excitable. All the while I am feeling flush from the attention and talk about my erection in front of 3 stunning women. I avoid eye contact and look off into forest and down the beach hoping they change the subject.

Andrea then tells Sarah that it is nice to see a man that reacts to beautiful women the way that they should be reacted to. Many men are either to unhealthy to have any reaction or they are too unaware to observe the beauty surrounding them.

Sarah and Andrea both had a large smile as they turned to look at Margue. They then noticed that she had not been listening, she did not have a smile, but rather was openly staring with her mouth slightly open and breathing deeper than normal. Both women then glanced back at each other with some concern in their eyes.

Andrea asked Margue, "Honey, are you ok?"

Without looking away from my cock, she said, "yes, I'm fine. I have just never seen one so large and defined as this one". Once again the directness of the comments was unbelievable and only added to the blood rush to dick. I couldn't help but smirk.

Andrea then said, "but you have seen them before. What is any different about this one?"

Margue responded "it's longer, bigger around and the head of it is so pronounced. The head is so well defined and it has such a large ridge."

Both Andrea and Sarah smiled at this young, naive women being so enthralled with my penis. There was no shame from any of them though, it was all so natural and they were supportive of her inquisitive nature. It was as though I were an object of teaching and exploration for her.

Andrea then spoke to Sarah, "She is correct, it is impressive what he has."

Sarah simply said, "Thank you" and she smiled at me.

"Sarah" said Andrea; and Sarah looked back to her, "Yes"; "your husband appears to be uncomfortable with his current situation, he appears to be full to overflowing and that cannot feel good for him".

Sarah looked back at me and then at my fully engorged cock that was straining at my swim shorts and a small wet spot at the top started to form. I had no chance with all this talk and open review on my cock of subduing it's engorgement. And I was starting to get uncomfortable, my cock was hard as steel and the pressure needed to be released with the shirts trying to constrain it. She was right, it was getting very uncomfortable.

Andrea spoke again, "Sarah, I have been away from my husband for many months now, and even before that he pays little attention to me. A woman needs the attention of a man or she loses confidence and feels useless. I don't feel attractive anymore." Once again, the openness of these conversations was stunning; and my wife was now even more direct than I was used to.

Sarah then said, "Andrea, you are absolutely stunning and a very beautiful women; look at what you have done to my husband."

Andrea said, "yes, I see that and it is already making me feel so much better, but it has only sparked that desire for a mans touch even more". Sarah was once again staring at my cock, she was licking her lips and she was breathing heavy enough that her breast's were heaving up and down.

My cock was now dripping a steady stream of pre-cum with all the talk.

Sarah looked at my cock, then up to my eyes; she had sympathy in her eyes. She the looked back to Andrea and said, "I'm sure you are right about my husband needing relief from that overflowing pressure, and sense you have been deprived for a long time, I think you should have one day of a mans touch to help you.

I was completely caught off guard. Although my wife and I are open about nudity; we are not open in our relationship. We have never shared one another with different people nor talked about doing so. I could not believe what my wife was hinting towards. My mouth dropped open as I stared at her trying to comprehend. What had happened in the last 30 minutes to spark such a sudden change in my wife? Was she caught up in the moment and her own horniness? Did she truly feel that much sympathy for this lonely women from France? Did she think it was my ultimate desire to have another women? I couldn't answer any of those questions, I had no idea what was going through my wife's head.

Margue had gone back and forth following the conversation while also looking at my enraged cock.

Andrea had the biggest smile on her face and her eyes got watery with joy. She then reclined back on her elbows and kept her legs spread apart. She started to caress her body, starting with her tits and nipples. She moved down to her pussy, she was already dripping pussy nectar down her thighs with all the excitement. She used that juice to rub up and down her pussy lips while teasing her clit. Her pussy nectar was flowing fast as her body was preparing itself to be well lubricated and stretched by an invading intruder. It was apparent that she was very worked up and sexually primed.

With one final glance to Sarah, Andrea moves on her hands and knees towards me. She crawled up my lower body and pushed me on my back with authority. We knew what she wanted. She then reached between her legs and smeared her hands with her juices. Andrea used that same hand and began to massage my cock and balls, slowly jacking me with the lubrication. I could not believe the position I was in with this stunning women, mother of 2 children with an amazing body between my legs pumping my cock and using her own juices as lube. More so, I briefly thought about my wife and what she was thinking as she watched this happen.

I glanced at my wife next to us and I see her laying on her back with a towel bunched behind her head as a pillow as she stares at Andrea jacking my cock. Her mouth is parted slightly and I follow her arms down to her crotch where her legs are bent at the knee and parted slightly. She has one hand pulling her suit to the side and the other hand is slowly rubbing up and down her slit with two fingers collecting pussy juices and smearing it along the lips as she moves. This sight gives me enough confidence that she is ok with the situation and allows me to relax and lay my head back to enjoy Andrea.

After some time of pumping me, Andrea places her lips around that pronounced cock head and started to suck me up and down. I looked down to enjoy the view of her mouth sucking me and on every up stroke I could see her pendulum tits hanging from her chest and swinging as she sucked. I could also see her pussy literally dripping from her lips and down her thighs; she was soaked.

I caught a glimpse of Margue with her hand between her thighs as she was rubbing herself to pleasure while still standing next to us.

After sometime sucking and caressing my cock, I told Andrea, "My balls are boiling and I will be cumming soon if you keep going." Andrea immediately pulled off and said, "I need you in my pussy first, I have to be filled with this cock or I will go crazy without it".

I was surprised again, even though I probably shouldn't have been at this point. I thought we would have just ended this with her giving me a blowjob and rubbing herself to climax. I thought quickly about Sarah and what she would think about me slipping my dick into this other women's pussy. I looked over again and saw Sarah with her legs open as wide as they would go and her thong was now off and hanging from one of her ankles. Her pussy was opened up and I could see the sand matted to her ass cheeks where the pussy juices had smeared down. She was fingering herself with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other in a quick motion. She had a look of complete lust with her eyes half shut and her eyes dancing about trying desperately to reach that orgasm.

Andrea turned around on her hands and knees and used one of her hands to reach between her thighs to once again rub her pussy as she presented it to me in doggy style. Feeling more confident with Sarah's acceptance of the situation, I quickly jumped up and began rubbing my cock head up and down her pussy lips. Andrea moaned at the contact with her overstimulated pussy lips. My cockhead started to gather a thick coat of juices on it and I could tell her pussy was open and waiting for penetration. I teased her for awhile with this rubbing as she reached underneath and stroked my cock and fondled my heavy, swollen, sperm filled balls. I could feel her as she stroked me trying to pull me into her opening. Every time I would pull back she would moan in frustration. She wanted it bad, but so did I.

Sarah finally spoke up and it startled me a bit, "You have to pull out before you cum, you aren't wearing protection and you can't risk getting her pregnant". I nodded in agreement, honestly just relieved that she didn't stop what was about to happen. I decided I better not push my luck and I began feeding my cock into her warm, tight cock canal. She moaned and groaned the whole time and said, "keep going, I need it all". I took a few strokes to get my entire cock into her warm, soft and tight pussy. Once I was fully enveloped by her pussy walls, I just held my cock buried all the way to my balls without moving. I wanted to soak up the feeling. I could feel her squeezing me with her pussy walls and I could actually feel the tip of my cock pressed against her cervix.

While I was buried in Andrea and not moving I glanced at Margue. She was pinching one of her nipples and she was in a squatted stance rubbing her pussy and clit with more vigor. She had her mouth open in an "O" shape as she rubbed and stared at her mother's crotch smashed to my own.

I also glanced at Sarah. She was starting to whimper loudly as she frantically rubbed her clit and pumped her pussy with three fingers now. She was definitely enjoying what was happening and it was pushing her into a frenzy of uninhibited lust.

I started a slow stroke in and out. I am a guy that enjoys the slow fuck where I can feel all the stimulation of my cock rubbing inside a women's pussy walls. After some time of this slow fucking in which Andrea was moaning the entire time, I could feel my balls bubbling again and knew my orgasm would hit soon. It honestly didn't take too long for me to get to that point given all the circumstances leading up to this moment; I was highly primed to blow. I looked at Sarah with a look of concern, she knew what that look meant and luckily she still had enough self-awareness to recognize it. Sarah said, "pull out, Andrea doesn't want your baby, she just wants a fuck". I hadn't really thought about where I was going to come before that moment. In my mind I immediately agreed with my wife, but I also love the feeling of pouring my cum into a women. The pregnancy risk part of it also was a huge turn on for me as I have a fetish for pregnancy risk. I didn't think about Andrea's birth control status when we started, but now I was thinking about it. I quickly concluded in my mind while I continued to saw in and out of Andrea's velvet pussy that I would pull out and come all over her ass and back when the time came.

Andrea was moaning and writhing around in pure bliss. Her pussy was trying to suck the potent cum from deep in my balls as she starts speeding up and slamming back against me. I was struggling; then in came Margue, she kneeled beside us and she reached behind me and in between my legs to massage my balls, which immediately sped up my impending orgasm. I was so close at that point, my cockhead was swelling up even larger at that point trying to lodge itself in this pussy so that I couldn't pull out even if I had wanted to. I felt the burning of cum starting to rise in my balls and hit the base of my cock so I then said, "I am going to cum!" Margue reached in-between us and grabs my cock on the out stroke, she pulls it out of her mother and starts to jack me. Andrea is now shaking her head back and forth as she continues pushing back towards my cock and saying, "I was so close to the orgasm of my life, I just needed it a little longer."

Margue continued to Jack me as she stared blankly at my enlarged cockhead. She is licking her lips and I can see her mouth is watering.

Sarah said, "He was about to come." As I begin humping my hips forward with quicker motions.

Margue continued to Jack me faster.

Andrea said, "I just need a little more, I don't care about anything else". This was a whining plea that almost sounded pathetic, like she was going to cry.

Sarah looked stunned.

I mouthed lightly, "here it comes" as Margue jacks me faster and harder. She is pointing my cock right at Andrea's partly open pussy as Andrea continues rubbing her own clit and slightly rocking back and forth. She is desperate for my cock to re-enter her and fill the missing void.

I can feel the cum rush up my cock vein and out of the head as a large blast of potent cum splashes against Andreas pussy and she jumps while gasping at the same time. She starts humping back towards my cock and she is getting closer to it. Margue holds me in place and keeps jacking as a second blast splatters her open pussy lips. Finally, Margue pulls my cock forward and into the open pussy, while Andrea pushes back against me. This buries my cock all the way to her cervix and she screams out in orgasmic ecstasy while I completely release all the potent, virile cum I have from deep in my balls. Spurt after spurt splashed against her cervix as her orgasm causes it to dip into the baby making semen to suck it up and deliver it to a waiting egg. Her pussy rhythmically pulls all the cum from my cock. The feeling is absolute heaven and I close my eyes right as I fully soak in the feeling of her rhythmic messaging of my cock to pull out every drop of cum.

Sarah falls back on her heels with mouth open.

She asks, "Andrea, are you on birth control?"

Andrea says, "no, and unfortunately I am fertile, that is why I am so horny right now."

Epilogue:

Sarah wasn't very happy about my cumming in Andrea. She was actually a little pissed off but she is reasonable and she eventually let it go since she didn't stop any other part of the coupling and actually encouraged it.

Sarah did say though that she simply felt an overwhelming sympathy for Andrea's situation and that mixed with her own horny state that day, she figured it wouldn't hurt to help this women out in a time of need. She didn't expect Margue to get involved. She also said she didn't want it to happen again, which I was smart to agree with, although I have used that experience to masturbate to on many occasions.

12