The Isle Themiscyra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my face and poured another two drops into my mouth. I took a deep breath, and as I sighed the air out, I couldn't feel the pain anymore. It left me with nothing but heaven. She pushed deeper and deeper until she was buried up to the hilt. I could feel her cock in my throat.

With my tongue lolled and my eyes crossed, I lost all sense of time. I couldn't feel anything, from any of my senses, save for overwhelming pleasure. She picked me up, and, clutching me tight to her chest, fucked me.

Her cock slid in and out, slowly at first, but growing in speed. Each thrust should have ended my life, but her love was so strong I could hold on to it like a rope, keeping me in the land of the living.

My body readily accepted her love, and with each thrust, my mind was sent into another world. One where the pains of Earth didn't matter, and I stayed there until she pulled out. Then, when she ended my life again, I was sent back to heaven.

She fucked me for what could have been years, but I had no concept of time. I lost count of the dozens of orgasms that rocked my already weak body, and I drifted through eternity with her.

Finally, I felt her start to speed up, and I forced myself to stay present, conscious, not wanting to miss her climax. I held onto her tightly, not letting my mind wander to the land of spirits again.

I gazed up into her eyes, and finally, she slammed into me and forced me to the ground. Her weight crushed my lungs and bones, and I inflated like a balloon as she came into me.

I was already about to pop after two squirts of cum, but she stayed there for sixty-five. I managed to keep count somehow, though the details are fuzzy. Perhaps she counted out loud herself.

My belly was swollen, and I could tell my body was brutally sore, though I couldn't feel the pain.

Just as she pulled out, she slammed her hips back into mine, sending her cock up my asshole. She flipped me onto my stomach so each time she slammed into me, she bounced back up on the trampoline that was my cum-filled stomach. She placed her hands on both sides of my head and used my skull as leverage as she slammed her full weight into my tiny body.

My asshole ached after twenty or so orgasms. It felt like I was being punched in the gut with each thrust, and my head began to hurt, though I couldn't actually feel it. My moans shifted to pain, and she forced another three drops down my throat.

Once more, the drops spread through my body, and the warmth lit a fire in my stomach. I felt the cum in my belly beginning to impregnate me. I couldn't feel my ovaries open and send an egg to be fertilized, but I knew it was happening. My womb was bearing her fruit, and I came again as she slammed into my ass again.

Finally, after what could have been another decade of fucking, she placed a hand over my face and squeezed my mouth and nose shut as she came. The cum travelled up through my stomach and esophagus until it filled my mouth and nose. My face bulged as the pressure of the cum tried to force it out, but her hands held firm. My stomach bloated even more until I was the size of a beach ball.

She stayed inside me for a few minutes before finally pulling out. A torrent of cum flushed out of my ass and pussy with her cock, but she quickly grabbed a pair of plugs from the same drawer and locked my orifices tight. I coughed up cum onto the floor, and all over myself. She helped me to my feet, which immediately buckled me onto the bed.

My body wobbled like Jello every time I moved, and I was still coughing up cum from my mouth and nose. It even felt like it was leaking from my eyes, though that could have been tears from the pain, or perhaps the pleasure. At this point, I'm not sure.

She lay beside me, her hand on my stomach, which only added to the discomfort. "I wonder how much she weighs."

She looked offended. "Oh, that was out loud. Sorry. Mouth's too close to my brain."

She replaced her offence with a smile. "I suppose you want to know how much weight just slammed into your body for the past two hours."

Two hours? That couldn't have been only two hours.

"I weigh about seven hundred pounds."

"That's hot," was all I said. My mind wasn't really computing information at that point, so I just gargled some more cum until I fell asleep.

--

I awoke just as Daonyethia pulled the buttplug out of my ass and replaced it with her cock. She had me strapped to her chest, my head squeezed between her boobs. One of her hands stroked my hair as she began walking. With each step, her cock pushed deep into my ass before pulling out again.

"Oh good, you're awake. I was wondering if you would sleep the entire trip."

"What's going on?" My mind was still groggy and my body still aching from the pounding the night before. My asshole ached, but that didn't stop her from building to a light jog. Her tits acted as blinders, but I could still see that there were a few other Amazons jogging ahead of us.

"We're heading to the other side of the island. I'm going to introduce you to the other chieftains and wives. They'll help me get you initiated to all of our customs, and seeing as you're probably already pregnant, they'll teach you how to get by while carrying a fifty-pound baby in your stomach."

Fifty pounds...

"Don't worry, though, the trip is only six days."

"What? How long until we rest?"

"Oh, we don't rest. You can stay on my cock until we arrive. I've always wanted a cocksleeve." She leaned down and placed a kiss atop my head. "And you're the most beautiful one I could ask for."

Even though her cock was lodged firmly inside me, I still blushed. Each time she took a step, my still completely full stomach wriggled. I already felt like I was carrying twins made purely of cum.

I coughed up some more of her seed as she stroked my stomach.

"Oh yeah, feel free to vomit. I'll probably cum at least a dozen times today. They've got the nicest baths where we're going..."

As she went on about how beautiful the capital city was, they began to run, her balls swinging wildly and her cock invading my ass even deeper. I fell unconscious before the hour was done. "Only one hundred and forty-three hours left, Catelyn," I heard as darkness overcame me.

*****

Thanks for reading! Feedback and suggestions are much appreciated!

12