All Comments on 'The It-Bitch'

by Kojak01

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The last line.

Changed my vote from a 4 to a 5.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
10 stars!

Absolutely fandamntastic! Great character development, great build up excellent execution.

Could be a Hallmark moment but you forgot the dog and snow.

Olddave1951

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
That was a very nice romance.

I enjoyed it a great deal and I thank you for the effort required to write and post such well written stories. Nice job!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 4 years ago
Very nice romance from redemption

Believable development of characters like you did here makes for great stories. Thank you for a lovely tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sigh!

What a heart warming fairytale.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is great

Great story and well written.

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
and they married

5 years later he comes back from a business trip early. Btb

Kojak01Kojak01over 4 years agoAuthor

@cyboji: and finds her looking after their two children and being happy he is back earlier than expected. I can assure you that remained faithful to and in love with each other for the rest of their long and happy lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing and well written!

That was amazing. The characters were funny, and I just..loved the character development and the climax of their romance.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 4 years ago
Touching

You should include this lovely couple in more of your stories, at least as supporting roles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very Nice

A very enjoyable story. Thanks much. Just one thing though. Cold cucumber soup? Really?!

TheDornishmanTheDornishmanabout 4 years ago
decent story

Good character development of the love interest, and a cute turned steamy climaxing romantic arc. In saying this, the protagonist is way too perfect to the point where it is not at all believable that this man exists. The embodiment of this is when he is asked if he can cook (after we already know everything else about him is perfect). He seemingly turns to smile at the camera with a sparkle on his perfect white teeth, says something modest, and ends with "yea i can cook" before winking. It feels too perfect to be true, as he does not have a SINGLE flaw to make him at least somewhat relatable. Also he always talks like a diehard prescriptivist who never misplaces a word. As he is perfect to start off with, there is no room for character development. Also first page was pretty slow.

TarlosoTarlosoabout 4 years ago
Nice

Well done. I really enjoyed it. Nicely incorporated messages and not be preachy. Right sexual level as well. Thks

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Not

Not a bad story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
From Revulsion To Romance

Excellent story. Loved the slow build up and then the romance. Not new but nice idea that the secretary and sister know him better then he knows himself and some great passages, including

"She plastered that grin to your face without getting intimate? Rick, my boy, marry her! A woman that can make you smile like that without sex is a keeper."

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with Dornishman. This protagonist, like all of yours, is just too perfect. They need some flaws, like everyone else has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I Liked it. A Lot.

I have to think that a woman who has the mental ability and the heart to make that drastic a change in her life could definitely be a worthy life mate. Especially for the person who was responsible for initiating such a monumental change. Very nice story. Thanks, Kojak01.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nicely done but I think the author is writing about him/her self. In last story I read was a philanthropist who gave money to NGO helping refugees. In this becomes famous for anti racism . I enjoy the stories but unless you are writing a political story...leave the politics out. Only thing that stops me from believing you are ultra woke liberal is that you didn't cancel Tamara for her behaviour but accepted people change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Leave the politics in the story, especially if it doesn’t conform to conservative dogma. 5*

burningloveburningloveover 2 years ago

Different in terms of the initial relationship of the two! I enjoyed the change he made in her!

Well written and coherent!

***** stars!

Burninglove

AnAncientAnAncientabout 2 years ago

The story I liked, especially the transformation of Tamara. I also enjoyed Rick's interaction with Tracy.

I greatly appreciate that you prefer to tell 'a story containing sexual acts instead of sexual acts driving a story'. I've read too many stories with excessive description of sexual activities, I usually skip over most of that, and sometimes I've abandoned stories because it got too much. I'm sure that some stories would be greatly proved by removing over 50% of the words describing sexual activities. I feel that you strike a good balance in your stories.

This is the 3rd time I've read your stories.

However I hate stories where the last page has next to no text related to the story on it -- that I find intensely irritating.

////////////////////////////

In your bio you have 'Location: Somewhere near my wife and my Doberman' so does this mean your wife is a bitch??? Sorry, my Perverse Sense of Humour escaped!

Kojak01Kojak01about 2 years agoAuthor

@AnAncient

"However I hate stories where the last page has next to no text related to the story on it -- that I find intensely irritating."

So do I. Unfortunately, the authors don't see the page breaks when publishing a story. All we can do is count the words and hope it doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Still love it the second (or third?) time through. Such a great change of pace romance, I liked the setup and the inevitability. I see you still lurk your stories but don't write anymore which is sad. You are very talented.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

very good, maybe a little long on the work parts. Like Nat and his Mom also

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Another read of this fabulous story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it, wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story. There's a small plot hole though: she's obsessed with him and she initially approached him after seeing a documentary about his sister. So there's no way she didn't remember he has a black sister.

Ranger001Ranger0012 months ago

Tam may have known intellectually that he had a sister (NAT). However, having minimal knowledge at the time of their introduction in such an emotionally charged moment? It can be said that "love is blind," and I fully expected Tam's response to seeing Nat in the way she did. Few people would have responded any differently. Therefore I don't consider there to be a plot hole with this incident. Well written! And thanks for a 5🌟 read.

Ranger001Ranger0012 months ago

There's an old adage I'll paraphrase here: when I critique you, I critique myself all the more.

Each individual sees life through a unique lens made up of their own specific experiences. To expect others to interpret circumstances the same way I would makes little sense.

If I had understood this concept 60 some years ago, I may not have come across as such an arrogant, narcissistic ass!

TOO SOON OLDT! TOO LATE SCHMARDT!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't understand some comments and their analysis.

So let's keep this simple.

Kojak01 is a great author, and this is an incredible story.

I am amazed that there have been but 30 comments.

Read, enjoy, and comment so others know not only this story but also the author, already gone to long.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKojak01@Kojak01
Hi everyone, just a small update on me. I'm still around but experience a massive writer's block. Mostly caused by work and life. Things are looking better, though. I feel like I could soon start on finishing one of the stories I've worked on.

SIMILAR Stories