The It Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rainey hissed at the touch. Cassie pressed her lips against her friend's shoulder as she strummed her clit. Steam and hot water enveloped them, their bodies slipping together easily. Almost unconsciously, Cassie found herself grinding up and down against Rainey's bubble but as her thumb flicked across her friend's clit. She made sure to keep one hand on Rainey's hips for balance. It was getting slippery in there.

Cassie slid her index finger into Rainey's cunt and curled it upwards. This had once produced a very particular reaction in her, and she was hoping it would do the same to her friend. Rainey's body throbbed against her, and judging from the sounds she was making, she was enjoying it. Cassie could barely hear the expletives over the sound of the running water, but they were definitely there.

"Oh shit! Fuck, fuck, fuck... FUCK! You bitch, I'm coming!"

She held Rainey steady as a warm liquid entirely different than the shower water sprayed out of her pussy. Cassie watched the clear fluid blast out of Rainey's cunt in long arcs, splattering against the shower wall. It seemed to last forever, as Rainey's voice was lost in a loud scream, until it slowed down and finally stopped as the two girls trembled against each other.

"Shit," Rainey said. "What the fuck was that? Did I just piss?"

"You really telling me that in all your Internet scouring you've never seen a girl squirting?"

"Yeah, but I thought that was just some trick they did in porno," said Rainey. "Fuck! How'd you do that?"

Cassie crooked her finger suggestively. "Just a little trick I've picked up over the years." Then she laughed. "Okay, I did it accidentally when I was masturbating once. That was a very awkward trip to the laundry room."

"I'll bet." Rainey bent down to turn off the water, offering a delightful view for her asscheeks and her engorged pussy lips. She didn't get back up, but instead managed some kind of gymnastic move where she turned around while sinking to her hands and knees. Looking somewhere between a seductress and a jungle cat, Rainey slinked forward along the wet bottom of the shower until her face was bumping up against Cassie's pussy. "I want to eat you."

"You sure?" said Cassie.

"Well, I'll probably be bad, but I want to give it a shot," said Rainey. "Hey, bad head is better than no head, right?"

Cassie had no response to that, and Rainey got to work. Her technique was indeed a little clumsy, but eating pussy wasn't rocket science, and Rainey soon figured out where to lick to make Cassie groan. She flicked her tongue across Cassie's clit in strange and erratic patterns, and somewhere beneath the soft wet pleasure flooding her brain Cassie supposed that her friend was spelling out some obscene or insulting message with her tongue. Well, she could write what she liked as long as she kept licking like that.

She grabbed hold of Rainey's silky black hair and pressed her face closer into her seeping pussy. With the shower off, the house seemed so silent, and every one of the soft noises Rainey made was deafening. The soft licks along Cassie's slit, the smack of her lips on the clit, the increasingly loud moans that Cassie found herself emitting... all were like a symphony in that narrow shower.

Cassie wasn't quite as obscene or explosive as Rainey when orgasm washed over her. She squeaked out a long "ugh!" and felt that warm, wet sensation spread from head to toe. Rainey playfully smacked Cassie's ass in celebration, and she could say nothing, consumed by the sparks dancing before her eyes.

Her legs gave out, and Cassie slumped down to a sitting position. She and Rainey were down at the bottom of the tub, wet and slippery and sated, playfully wrestling with each other. Rainey managed to win that fight, pinning Cassie's shoulders to the porcelain with both hands. Then she leaned in and kissed Cassie deeply.

"Was that okay?" said Cassie.

"Okay? That was fucking awesome," said Rainey. "Seriously, do you have a cigarette?"

Cassie kissed Rainey's shoulders. "I might have to take another shower just to actually get clean."

Rainey climbed out of the tub. "Nah, we should get dressed. If my brothers came home and found us like this, they would just never stop jerking off."

"Good point." Cassie managed to get to her feet, although her legs were still a little shaky. "So, are we friends who fuck now?"

"I guess so," said Rainey. "Because I think I've got a taste for pussy."

Sadly, not all of Cassie's time was taken up with soapy lesbian adventures (although it was an increasingly large portion). She still had to go to work. And while work had been a reprieve during her grounding, now it was just an incessant burden. The hours stretched on forever, and the town seemed to have tripled the number of assholes who held up the line for everyone. To make matters worse, she suddenly seemed to have no shifts alongside Devin.

So she was not all that pleased to see a bevy of individually-bagged vegetables rolling down the conveyor belt, followed by several identically-packaged nutritionally supplements. She looked up, ready to mentally skewer the ridiculous customer that would purchase such things to find Miss Bright staring at her through those half-moon glasses.

"Oh, hello Cassandra!" said Ms. Bright. "What a lovely surprise to see you here."

"Same for you," said Cassie. She gestured to the vegetables. "You stocking up?"

"I'm hosting a vegan potluck for some old friends this weekend," said Ms. Bright. "Of course, knowing them, I have to be ready to cater the whole thing. And as for this—" She waved at the supplements. "—well, when you get to be my age, you start to think about your health a lot more."

"I get that," Cassie said, as she swiped bottles of vitamins across the scanner.

"Anyways, it's a good thing I ran into you," said Ms. Bright. "This is a bit strange to ask, and I know you're not my student any more, but I was wondering if I could get your help on a project I'm working on."

Cassie looked back at the people impatiently standing in line behind Ms. Bright. Well, they could wait. "What kind of project?"

"Me and a couple friends – the same ones I'm throwing this potluck for, actually – are putting together a show for a gay theatre festival in the city this fall. I'm working on a monologue – something really searing and personal, but it has to be delivered by a young woman. I was wondering if you could come practice it for me? I just need to hear the words coming out of someone else's mouth."

The idea of re-entering the drama world, if only just for fifteen minutes, was appealing to Cassie. "Of course! I'd be glad to help out. But why me? I'm a horrible actress – you should know that better than anyone."

Ms. Bright sighed. "You're not horrible, Cassie. You were just better at the backstage stuff. And to be honest, I'm asking you because you're the first one I've ran into."

"Well, I guess that's as good a reason as any. I'm really interested about what kind of theatre you do personally."

"Well, let's just say it's different than putting on Grease every other year with the drama class." Ms. Bright chuckled, and looked behind her. "Oh, I should get going. When are you free to come by?"

"I get off at six," said Cassie. It sounded like a good opportunity to skip family dinner – things were still a bit awkward between her and Charlotte, and Mindy's constant needling hadn't stopped. "You want me to come then?"

Ms. Bright looked a little surprised that it was so soon, but nodded. "That sounds wonderful. I'll get everything ready for you."

Cassie wasn't entirely sure what to expect of the evening. It wasn't like she had loved the few drama classes where they had workshopped monologues, although that was mostly because her classmates couldn't write. But there was something about Ms. Bright's tone, the way she held her hands, that made her seem almost nervous about asking. Was there more to this errand than met the eye?

In the sunlight, Ms. Bright's house looked less ominous and Gothic than it had the last time Cassie was there. Really, it was nice. That was one advantage of a small town: even high school teachers could afford roomy three-story homes with vines growing down the side. Cassie wasn't sure, however, what Ms. Bright needed all the space for.

She greeted Cassie at the door in the crew shirt for one of their old musicals and a red pencil skirt. She welcomed Cassie in warmly. There was a spread of cheese, crackers, and assorted hors d'ouevres set out on the living room table. It looked like enough to replace the dinner she was skipping.

Cassie sat down and began munching on a carrot stick. "So, what's the story with this monologue."

Ms. Bright sat down across from her. "It's sort of an anthology of pieces about our coming-out. My friend Lena is doing a one-act play, and Mona is putting some sort of dance piece together. I was never as clever as them, so I just decided to go the straightforward route."

"So yours would be the one part I would understand?" said Cassie.

Ms. Bright laughed. "You're more clever than you think. Here, let me bring it down." She went upstairs, leaving Cassie downstairs in the realm of tasteful decoration and finger food. Cassie took the opportunity to shovel food in her face with considerably less dignity than she would in front of her teacher.

A minute later, Ms. Bright returned with a few pages of paper. She moved to give it to Cassie, and stopped. "I have to warn you, this material is... explicit. To be honest, my idea is to have the actress slowly undressing as she reads it. You don't have to do that, but... keep it in mind."

"Like a striptease?" said Cassie, raising her eyebrows.

"Not a tease," said Ms. Bright. "She would be fully naked by the end – if the actress was okay with it, that is. But it wouldn't be presented in a titillating way, or at least not in a way that would serve the male gaze."

"Are you allowed to do that? Like, legally?"

"You'd be surprised what you can get away with when you call it art. I've been to plenty of plays with full nudity... although, unfortunately, not lately."

The idea shocked Cassie. Of course, she had seen nude scenes in movies and television, but doing it when you were mere feet from the audiences seemed so much more intimate. How would it feel, to have so many people looking directly at your body? It sort of excited her.

Blushing red, Cassie grabbed the pages. She gave it a quick look over. The only words her eyes could fix on were the italicized stage directions – "removes shirt", "rubs own breasts", "removes panties". She tried to imagine the performance, with a girl done up to look like a young Ms. Bright unveiling her body. She couldn't stop her image of the girl from looking like herself.

"You can have some time to read it over," said Ms. Bright.

"No, I think it's best to give it a shot cold," said Cassie. "I find it speeds up the process." The process! As if she was some genius method actress, and not a stagehand who had once had two lines in a lunchtime Shakespeare performance.

Cassie fixed her eyes on the first line and began to read.

"I was the single friend. All through junior high, all through high school, I had been the one who never had a date, who went to dances with female friends, who evaded all my friend's attempts to set me up. They thought I was cursed, I thought I was blessed. I was convinced there was something broken inside me, that I still wanted to have sleepovers and curl my friends' hair instead of neck with boys. There were times when I tried to compel myself to feel attracted to the 'hot' guys on TV, but it never lasted for long. So I figured I would go through life alone. It didn't seem so bad."

It was coming natural to her, not sounding at all like the awkward imitation of humanity that her acting usually did. Ms. Bright sat on the edge of the opposite couch with baited breath.

"And then, on the summer before I went off to college, I went to a pool party. It was just after my eighteenth birthday. And it was there that I first saw Myra."

The directions said to take off her shirt and cup her breasts. Ms. Bright had said that she didn't have to do it, but there was something in the air between them that drove Cassie to be a little daring. So she reached down and pulled her t-shirt above her head. And, as directed, she cupped a palm over her breast. She tried to invest as much sultriness in the motion as possible. Ms. Bright's stare was fixed.

"I had always been ashamed of my breasts since they grew in. I didn't want sexual attention, but my D-cups seemed to have a different agenda. I wore a dowdy one-piece to hide my treacherous growth. But Myra, with much less to work with, looked like a movie star in her skinny black bikini. And then her boyfriend, an underwear model-type blonde, came up and started making out with her. At first I thought I wanted to be her, with that confident glow around her beautiful body. Then I realized I wanted to be her boyfriend."

Ms. Bright's hand was quietly pressed between her legs. It wasn't moving, but Cassie couldn't help but stare at it. That hand had the potential to cross a line that Cassie wouldn't have even thought of crossing fifteen minutes ago. Ms. Bright's eyes were fixed on the pale triangle of flesh between her bra cups.

Cassie continued. "I could have stood there for a century and not gone over to talk to Myra. She seemed to be of a different dimension, like a glamorous layer superimposed on reality. But then the impossible happened. She came over and talked to me. She liked my glasses. She liked my haircut. She even liked my swimsuit."

She felt as though she had been transported to this scene, maybe sometime in the past, maybe in the never-time of fiction. Cassie could smell the chlorine of the pool, hear the idle chatter of just-graduated girls, see the sun-kissed skin of beautiful Myra. And she could feel the tension of unanticipated attraction that gripped her character, because it was the same tension that was gripping her.

The script said to take off her skirt now. Cassie was wearing shorts instead, but dutifully stood up to slide them off. Even though Ms. Bright had said not to make it a strip tease, she gave a little wiggle of her hips and tried to make a show of it. Ms. Bright's deep brown eyes were glued to her.

Cassie returned to the monologue. "The next thing I knew, we were in the pool shed, making out. I was scared. Myra wasn't. She touched me – first on my shoulders, then under top. Then down below. I had never even touched myself down there, not like that. I was too afraid. But Myra was fearless."

It was now time to go across the line. The script said to take off her bra. She would be exposed before her teacher, mostly naked in her living room. Both women were clearly struggling to keep from masturbating, and it seemed that struggle would soon be lost. She knew she should be nervous. But the thrill of exposing, of performing her own sexuality, surged through her. It was intoxicating. It was electric.

She took off her bra.

Again, she made a bit of a tease of it, first unhooking her bra and then holding it to her chest with one hand. She slid that thin covering back and forth for a moment, then let it drop, unveiling one of her thin breasts, than another. Cassie gave Ms. Bright a sultry stare, chewing on her lower lip.

Ms. Bright whispered "I'm sorry" and slipped her hand under her skirt.

Cassie didn't stop reading, even though her breath was short and her voice wavering. "She peeled my bathing suit off, starting from the top. I instinctively tried to cover my breasts, crossing my arms in front of them as I had in high school hallways. But Myra gently peeled me open. She didn't think my breasts were droopy or too heavy or too pale. She thought she was beautiful."

And, following the monologue's instructions, Cassie slid down her panties. The light brown hair of her pussy glistened with moisture, and her clit protruded eagerly. She was more worked up than she had realized. Cassie thrust her hips forward slowly, putting her pretty little pussy on display for her teacher. She ran a finger down her moist slit. Ms. Bright's wrist was flashing into and out of the hem of her skirt, and it was easy to imagine what she was doing with her fingers down there.

Oh, yes. The script. "She shoved me up the wall and fucked me fiercely. I had to bite my lip to stop everyone outside from knowing I was having my first orgasm. Myra just smiled and offered her fingers, covered in my own juices to me. I licked them clean, like the peach-juice-covered fingers of my mother. She left me in there to clean myself up." Cassie gulped as she got to the final line. "When I got out, she was gone. I never saw Myra again. But the next day, at breakfast, I came out to my family."

The last vestiges of fiction were gone, but they were still standing in front of each other, touching themselves. Ms. Bright's hand was a shifting lump in her skirt. She was leaning forward, sweaty hair hanging down, mouth opened in silent abandon. Cassie gave up all pretense and drove two fingers into her cunt, pistoning in and out. She wanted Ms. Bright to see her. Not as a student or as a kid needing guidance, but as a sexy young woman who needed to be fucked.

Ms. Bright came first. She finally found voice, a long "Oh!" that sounded passionate and sophisticated at the same time. She slid forward on the couch, driving her unseen cunt against her palm. Driven by the sight of her teacher in ecstasy, Cassie was not far behind. It was quick, blissful release that poured through her body and settled in her bones. Even while she was coming, Cassie made a show of it, thrusting her hips forward and moaning loudly, to make sure that Ms. Bright saw and remembered the sight of her fingers sliding in and out of her hot wet pussy.

When she was done, Cassie had a flash of inspiration from the smut she had just read. She offered her fingers, the wet ones with a sticky strand of her own juices hanging between them, to Ms. Bright. After a moment of hesitation, Ms. Bright took them into her mouth. Her warm mouth sucked Cassie's hands dry of those intimate juices.

Ms. Bright offered up her own sticky fingers in exchange. Cassie sucked the juices from them eagerly. It was a different taste from the young pussy that Cassie had become an expert in. Quieter, maybe, more subtle but with a kick to it. Maybe that was also the warm, lightly perfumed flesh of Ms. Bright's fingers. Regardless, Cassie didn't stop licking until she got all of it.

Her teacher abruptly pulled her hand out of Cassie's mouth. There was a different look in her eyes. It seemed like reason had just returned and was scandalized to find what lust had gotten up to while it was away. "Put your clothes back on, Cassie. I'm sorry. I never realized it would go so far."

Cassie did get dressed again, but took her time with it. She had a feeling that there was at least a part of Ms. Bright which had wanted that to happen. After all, what did she think would happen when she asked a former student to undress? "It was okay. I had fun."

Ms. Bright tried to compose herself, pulling her hair back into place and smoothing her ruffled skirt. "I was the adult here, Cassie. I should have took control. God, fifteen years as a teacher and I've never done anything like that with a student."

Cassie ran a hand along Ms. Bright's cheek. "Relax. I'm not your student any more. And we're both adults. You should know that by now."

She was in a trance for a moment, then pulled away from Cassie's touch. "You should probably go." Unsaid: "before I bend you over this couch and show you how adult I am."

"Okay, I'll get out," said Cassie. "But can I take some of these hors d'ouevres? I didn't exactly have dinner."