The "IT" Guy Ch. 02: The Fiancee

Story Info
His Reputation is Spreading!
1.2k words
4.16
9.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,173 Followers

The Fiancé

by DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o )

"Tonya said I should call you if I had a problem with my computer. So I called you! Can you fix it?" she asked. She was a gorgeous blonde with long wavy hair to the middle of her back. I wondered what Tonya had said to her. She had promised to "Tell all her friends" after we had had out tryst in the supply closet. But I wondered...

My question was answered as she stepped up next to me as I looked over the problem computer. It seemed that there were some loose wires connecting it to the printer and modem. An easy fix.

She was so close to me I could feel her thigh against my leg and her breast against my side. She smiled at me and licked her lips as I tried to get some space between us. She just moved with me, maintaining contact!

"It doesn't seem to be anything too serious," I assured her. "No more than fifteen minutes or so."

"Good, then we can spend some time doing what I really wanted you to visit for. Tonya told me all about you! She was very flattering. She knows what I like. And even though I have a fiancé I still like to meet guys that are of interest to me. Tonya said you would be of great interest to me." She licked her lips and looked me up and down.

"And what is it about me that you think would be of interest?"

"Randy, I am a Size Queen. In fact I'm probably the Queen of Size Queens! That means that I like men who have larger than normal sexual equipment. My fiancé has a nine inch long erection. Tonya says that you are even better endowed! I find that hard to believe. My fiancé is the best equipped man I've ever met!"

"Um, you have a fiancé?"

"Yes, I do. We are getting married next month. But I still am interested. I mean, after all it's not cheating if its just blow-jobs and hand-jobs, right?"

She grabbed my butt with one hand while the other fluttered over my chest.

"I know I'm not as busty as Tonya with her 34-Double E's but I am prettier than she is and these C-cup babes are nothing to sneeze at!" She pulled her sweater up to expose her bra. "Here, grab hold honey, I want to feel your hands on me while I see what I'm dealing with here!"

Somehow she had unzipped my pants and was working to pull my dick out into the open!

"Oh my! What a pretty cock! And it's a big one, too! I'm going to enjoy this as much or more than you are, big guy!" She was running her hand up and down my shaft, coaxing me to reach full strength.

"Wow, I can't quite reach around your shaft! Look, my fingers can't touch my thumb! This is one thick fucker you got here! And long, too! So long!"

She was now on her knees examining my dick closely.

"My fiancé measures nine inches long. You make him look, um, well. you make him look short. I mean in comparison. Inadequate. You set a new standard for big! Yummy!"

Slowly she pulled my dick head to her lips. Her tongue flashed out to lick up the drops of pre-cum that were forming there.

"Oh, that's so good! So tasty!" She bit her lower lip while gazing into my eyes. "I'm going to drain you dry, Randy! I want it all!"

She spent a few moments running her tongue around my dick head. Her tongue was long and agile! Finally she pushed herself onto my dick. She took the head into her mouth and licked and sucked on it. She would work a while and then pull off to examine what she was working on. Her blowjob was noisy with lots of liquid sounds. Drool was dripping from my dick and her lips and spilling onto her tits and into her lap.

"This is such a tasty cock," she exclaimed. "I want to see how far down my throat I can take it! I can't swallow my fiancé so I don't think I can get all of your huge fuck stick. But I want to see how well I can do!

She leaned forward, slid my cock head into her mouth. When I hit the back of her mouth she shook her head from side to side and pushed herself down further.

As she worked she was pulling off her sweater. On one of the times when she had me out of her mouth she pulled the sweater over her head and put it on the chair next to us.

"I hope you're not shy, Randy. I want to see you cum for me!"

"Okay, Allison," I had read her name tag pinned to her sweater. "I'm almost ready. You do that really well!"

"I'm glad you think so, big guy!" She leaned away from me and started to stroke me faster and faster. Her grip was firm and it was almost no time until I started to ejaculate.

Allison didn't pull back! She just let me cum! I spurted all over her face and lips. Some of my output landed in her hair!

"So tasty," she exclaimed as she licked up what she could reach with her long, limber tongue. "I love the taste of cum and yours is delicious!"

She pulled me back into her mouth and sucked up everything that was on my cock. She didn't relent! In a couple of minutes I was back at full strength and she was slowly stroking me and telling me what a stud I was!

She coaxed me to another epic eruption which she directed all over her tits. She licked it all up, of course, and then slotted my dick between her tits and gave me a tit-wank before starting to slap my dick against her nipples and tits. It felt great and watching her boobs bounce and shiver from the impacts was arousing!

When I finally started to erupt again Allison was cooing in pleasure, sucking on my dick and balls while cum ran down her arm. Once again she cleaned us both up with her tongue.

At this point she finally took pity on me. After cleaning me fastidiously she took care to tuck me back into my pants, stood up and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"My fiancé isn't nearly as big or productive as you are. I hope you won't mind if I come back again. Real soon!" Her brown eyes were sparkling and her lips were being cleaned with her tongue just in case she missed something!

"Of course not," I told her. "Just give me some time to recover!"

She laughed as she strutted out the door. I wondered if I could find some place to take a nap after I'd finished fixing her computer.

The Enddd

The "IT" Guy

Chapter 2

"The Fiancé"

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,173 Followers