The "IT" Guy Ch. 01: Tonya

Story Info
The New Guy Discovers some perks of the job.
1.7k words
4.33
16.5k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Tonya"

by DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o ) ( o Y o )

This all happened back in the very early '70's.

I graduated from Drexel with a BS In Electrical Engineering and was drafted into the Air Force upon graduation. I had skills that meant I was not going into the Marines or Army.

The good news was that I wasn't going to have to be a grunt in 'Nam like a lot of my buddies.

The bad news was that after my tour of duty was up the job market sucked. I got my first job working for a huge multi-national doing support for a whole building in downtown Philly. All by myself! Oh, sure there was a whole slew of guys in white coats that nurtured the mainframes on the 17th floor. But they never left the hermetically sealed area. And I was never invited in to mingle with them. All of our communications took place over phones or what we now call email.

If a Dept. needed help I would be notified and told where and when to show up. And FIX IT!

Reconfiguring printers and terminals, updating software, that kind of thing. Not hard, just mundane and monotonous. Well it was for the first month of so. Then it changed.

I was working on a printer that had decided not to print vowels. It was a weird issue. I was enjoying the challenge. And I was also enjoying the eye candy that worked in the office. Most of the time when I showed up the secretarial staff decided to take a coffee break. But not today. Today Tonya stayed in the room. And Tonya was a real looker!

I enjoyed the mini skirt that displayed her thighs. And I really enjoyed the view that was on display at her neckline. Her blouse allowed her cleavage to be seen. And as I was and still am a "boob man" I really enjoyed the vista!

I amused myself trying to guess what her bra size might be. I didn't have a lot of experience at that time but I could tell that Tonya was larger than the 'C' cup that my last girlfriend had worn.

"The last I.T. guy we had was about a hundred years old," she said. "You're a lot cuter!"

"Um, ah, thank you." I choked out. I wasn't much of a ladies man and did most of my work as I indicated either alone or in silence.

Tonya slid her chair next to me. She leaned forward to see what I was doing and as she did her blouse gaped open, letting me get a good look at the most impressive cleavage I had seen in a long while. Large mounds of silky smooth flesh bulging out of her bra cups. Flesh that quivered and shook while she breathed.

"Oh, yes! Much, much cuter!" she repeated. She wasn't looking at the printer. She was looking at my crotch! I hadn't realized it but I had sprung a hard on from looking at her tits! It was embarrassing! When I get a hard on it's difficult to hide it. My last girlfriend had said that I measured close to a foot long according to her tape!

Tonya straightened up in her chair and drew her shoulders back. Her bust line sprang into prominence. As I watched her nipples sprang into prominence as well. She smirked down at herself and then looked up at me.

"I see that you like what you see!" she exclaimed. "I like what I see, too!"

Before I could react she reached out and grasped my semi-erection thru my pants.

"Oh, yes indeed! Cuter and hung like a horse, it seems!" She was massaging me, running her hand up and down my rapidly stiffening shaft.

"I really want to see this, Mr I.T. guy" she told me as she smiled into my eyes.

"Randall," I told her. "My name is Randall. My friends call me Randy."

"You certainly deserve the name Randy, honey. Now come with me!"

She stood up and dragged me into the supply closet. As she closed the door behind us she doffed her blouse and let it fall to the floor. Then she stepped out of her miniskirt to show me that she was wearing thong panties and a garter belt holding up her stockings! HOT!

She was slender at the waist in contrast to her bust line and hips.

She reached out and began to undo my shirt. As my hands reached for her bra enclosed breasts she wiggled which made them bounce and jump for me to admire.

The bra straps were almost an inche wide and supported really big bra cups that were cut low enough to expose her cleavage.

"I have a hot date after work," she told me as she finished undoing my belt and started to unzip my fly. "I won't have time to change after work so I'm dressed a little more sexy than I would be ordinarily. I hope you don't mind, Randy."

"Not at all, Tonya. You look hot as hell. I hope your date appreciates you as much as I do!"

"We have gone out before, Randy. And believe me, he can't come close to appreciating me as much as you're going to be able, no way!" She was stroking my erection with both hands as she spoke.

I was squeezing her tits and now I leaned forward to run my tongue up and down her cleavage. She enjoyed that as much as I did. She kept on using one hand to stroke my dick while the other pulled my head deeper into her cleavage. She started to shake her shoulders to motor-boat me. I reached behind her and began to unclasp the four hooks that were holding her bra together.

After I had finished I pulled back and tugged on her bra straps to pull it off her! Her tits were enormous, shapely and firm! I spent a pleasurable five minutes or so pulling, tugging, squeezing, licking and nippling on her tits and nipples. Finally Tonya used both hands to force me back.

"I love what you're doing! Your treating my big titties so well! I'm really proud of my 34 Double E bust! All my guy friends seem to like them too! But you are treating them better than anyone! Now, hurry,I can't wait," she husked. "I want to feel this amazing dick of yours while you push it as far into me as you can! Don't make me wait, dear, do it now!

She faced away from me and braced herself against the shelves. Her back was arched to place her pussy at exactly the right place for me to begin to ease myself into her. Her tits hung proudly off her torso and quivered to her every breath!

I grabbed both her tits and started to push myself into her. She let out a groan as I pushed the first couple of inches into her.

"Oh, God, that is BIG! So fucking BIG! And so THICK! I love it, I love it! Come on, make me take it, honey! How deep are you, Randy?"

"We're getting there," I replied. Truth was I wasn't even half way yet but I didn't want to scare Tonya.

Tonya took her left hand and stroked her pussy lips and then down my shaft until she was cupping my balls in her fingers.

"Jesus! You're not even half way deep," she gasped. "Not even half way and..." Her voice gave out as she shivered thru a small orgasm.

"I can't believe I already came! So good, Randy! So good, so big and so hard! Don't hold back lover, make me take it all!"

I kept on banging away. I was changing the angle and the depth, not letting her get used to any particular feeling! I was going as hard and as fast as i could. I think if I had been able to go any harder or faster that Tonya would have been fine with it. But I was giving her all I could. After a while (and two more climaxes for her) I was pounding her with every bit of my dick! She wasn't encouraging me anymore. All of her energy was going into trying to stay upright in front of me! She was yipping and gasping with ecstasy, and from time to time praising the size and girth of my cock. It was all good for my ego!

From time to time I would reach around her and grab her tits with both hands. Tonya enjoyed that as much as I did. Her tits were way more than a handful, her nipples were hard and erect! I would squeeze her, pinch her nipples. I pulled them out getting her boobs to form big cones that I would release to let them snap back to her torso and bounce in time with our movements. They were so big and firm. So much fun to play with. My only regret was that I couldn't suck on them!

"Don't cum in me, Randy! I want to see you cum all over my big tits! I want to give you a tit job and watch you spray yourself over me with your cum!"

"I'm right on the verge, Tonya!" I said as I stepped back and pulled out of her. She sank to the floor in front of me and turned to enclose my dick between her breasts.

"GO on, Randy! Cum for me! Cum between my fat Double E cup tits and then all over my chest. But let me suck up the last of it! I want to drink you down and taste your seed!"

With in moments I was spurting between her magnificent tits! The first few spasms she caught in her cleavage, the next few she used both hands to direct them over her dirigibles and then she pulled me between her lips and used her tongue to encourage me to deposit more into her mouth!

"That was great, Randy! I'm going to tell all my friends what big dick you are and how good a fuck it is! Now hurry up, we better get back to work! But thanks for the best fuck I've had in a long time!"

The Endddd

The "IT" Guy

Chapter One

"Tonya"

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers