The Italian Viscount

Story Info
A viscount, a countess and her daughter, and a marchioness.
4.2k words
4.22
2.5k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. TRAVELING TO COURTENAY

Vincenzo di Parma was a young Italian viscount, with a slender body and long hair flowing down his shoulders. During a spring party hosted by a duke in Venice, he met Christian Donnadieu, Comte de Courtenay, France. They soon became good friends, and when Vincenzo was about to leave, the count said, "Mon frere, you are going to Paris this summer. Come visit me then. And I promise you, you will indeed appreciate your stay in Courtenay!"

So now Vincenzo was traveling from Parma in Italy towards Courtenay, south of Paris. After eleven long days in stagecoaches on bumpy and dusty roads, he arrived at the town of Bourg-en-Bresse. He slept in the auberge, and the following morning he entered the stagecoach to Chalon-sur-Saone.

A lady and her daughter were already seated in the coach. At the customary presentations, he got to know that the lady was Comptesse Béatrice Duvernoy de Sancerre with her daughter Claudine. Béatrice was an elegant noblewoman, although a bit heavy. And every inch of her radiated nobleness. And it looked as if she was used to having her say.

The daughter was a fine creature, considerably slenderer than her mother. Both women were wearing elegant silk gowns.

The conversation went on. Countess Béatrice and Viscount Vincenzo told each other about their castles, their voyages, their parties, and much more. Gradually, the conversation became more daring. And it became more and more apparent that Countess Béatrice was erotically attracted to the viscount. It should be mentioned here that her potent husband had been traveling elsewhere for a long time.

Claudine remained silent and shy and sat with downcast eyes. Her mother tried to get her into the conversation but failed.

"Monsieur le Viconte, you see, my daughter is not so accustomed to foreign gentlemen. But I hope she will learn in the course of time."

The sun was shining from a clear blue sky, and as the morning turned to noon, it started to get really hot inside the coach. Countess Béatrice's eyelids got heavy, and soon she was asleep. After a while, she started mumbling in her sleep and smiling blissfully. She dreamed that the viscount had removed her gown, pulled down her underpants, and placed her with her hands on the coach seat, with her bottom pointing towards him. And then she dreamed that he penetrated her from behind and fucked her with slow, deep thrusts.

Vincenzo too started to get sleepy in the hot coach, and soon he dozed off. But suddenly he woke up to someone kicking his leg gently.

"Monsieur Vincenzo, you are not going to sleep, are you? Because then I will not have anybody to talk with!"

He opened his eyes and saw an expectant smile from a young demoiselle who wasn't shy at all any more.

"Monsieur, you show such outstanding boldness."

"Ah, well, do you really think so?"

"Oh, certainly I do. But tell me, please; since you are so attractive, haven't you experienced many erotic adventures during your travels?"

"Well, yes, my demoiselle. I cannot deny that."

"So exciting! Please tell me about some of them!"

"Ma chere demoiselle, I will not do that. Not to a young girl like you."

"But monsieur, I am nineteen years old, and I am not a young girl any more. So please start telling me. What did you do with your last conquest?"

"My nosy demoiselle, I am definitely not going to tell you that."

"Very well, my closemouthed viscount....

But phew, it's so hot in here; I feel quite dizzy. I think I am going to faint. Oh, please, monsieur Vincenzo, hold me tight!"

Vincenzo rose from his seat. She rose too and fell in his arms. He tried to lay her on the coach seat, but she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him hard; much harder than you would expect from a fainting demoiselle.

"How are you, Demoiselle Claudine? Do you feel better now?"

"Oh yes, monsieur. I do not feel so dizzy any more. But please, do not stop holding me because then I will get dizzy again."

And she pushed her slim body against him. And in particular, she pressed her abdomen hard against him. They stayed like that for a while, in intimate contact, while the coach bumped along the rough road. And Vincenzo suspected what the demoiselle was aiming at.

"Mon cher monsieur, I have to lie down. And I am so terribly hot. Please help me remove my gown before I start fainting again."

Vincenzo removed her gown and uncovered a soft, slim feminine body with only a pair of underpants on it.

"Thank you, monsieur. But you are also too hot, aren't you? You look quite overheated. Please undress and lie down beside me. And remove my underpants, because I am still far too hot."

And so he did. And then they lay naked on the seat. But that seat was not made to accommodate two people lying beside each other. So Vincenzo had to struggle not to fall down onto the cabin floor.

Claudine whispered in his ear, "My beloved friend, you cannot lie so uncomfortably. Lie down on me instead."

"But, ma chere demoiselle, I am far too heavy for your slender body. It will be much more pleasant for you to lie down on me instead. And much cooler. So that you do not start fainting again."

"I will certainly not faint again, now that I feel so good!"

And so, Viscount Vincenzo lay naked on his back, with an equally naked Claudine on top of him.

She kissed him and ground her abdomen against his penis. And he felt it grow and get very hard. Then Claudine lifted herself a little, grabbed his penis, and caressed it slowly. And Vincenzo stroked her along her sides, along her back, and on her bottom, and he hugged her gently. Her breath got faster, and suddenly she put his penis at her vagina and pressed against him. She was very tight, so he thrusted very gently into her. At first, he just succeeded in getting his penis head into her. But he kept on thrusting, and she met his thrusts vigorously. And slowly, oh so slowly, he got farther into her.

Claudine sighed and begged him not to give up but to go on thrusting into her. Then suddenly she released a loud "Oooh!" And her vagina lost its strain and widened, making his penis glide in fully.

Claudine was in heaven now. She slid her vagina vigorously up and down on his penis while mumbling incoherent words that were partly loving and partly obscene. And Vincenzo sensed that she got an immense orgasm.

The coach still bumped along. And at each bump, their intimate parts were pushed together. And after several Claudine orgasms, he could not hold back any longer. He came strongly in her, and then she came again, heftier than before. And she moaned so intensively that the coachman must have heard her.

But suddenly they heard an even higher moan: "Ooooh, aaaaah, mmmmm, ah!" from the opposite seat. That was Countess Béatrice dreaming that she got a tremendous orgasm just after Vincenzo spurted his sperm into her. Claudine and Vincenzo froze and looked frightened at Claudine's mom. Then they heard a long, lustful sight, and Countess Béatrice opened her eyes. And then she discovered what her naked daughter and the viscount were up to.

"Mon Dieu, Claudine, for heavens sake, what are you doing on Monsieur Vincenzo?"

"But Mom, can't you see?"

"Stop it, Claudine, and get off the viscount immediately!"

"But dear Mom, we enjoy it so enormously. Let us keep on a little, please, Mom!"

Contradictory feelings were fighting now in Countess Béatrice. On the one hand, she was extremely upset that her young daughter had just lost her virginity to the Italian viscount there in the coach.

On the other hand, her wet dream with Vincenzo's vigorous thrusts in her was still arousing her. And the delightful sight of the sexual intercourse on the opposite seat aroused her even more.

As already stated, Countess Béatrice was used to having her say.

"Monsieur le Viconte, you have seduced and deflowered my daughter!"

"But, ma chere Comptesse, it was your daughter who seduced me!"

Vincenzo lifted a balky Claudine off his body and reached out after his trousers on the cabin floor. But he was interrupted by a harsh Béatrice.

"Monsieur le Viconte, I beg you, do not pick up your trousers. After your unpardonable deed with my daughter, I demand a substantial recompense, and I want it to be delivered immediately."

"I am so sorry, my dear lady. But the only asset I have here and now is my travel purse. And I do not have the means to drain it very much."

"Monsieur le Viconte, I do not demand money. I demand something utterly different."

And once again, Vincenzo suspected what was going to happen.

"Monsieur, will you please be so kind as to help remove my gown? Oh, thank you! And my underpants! Fine, thanks!"

The naked Countess Béatrice Duvernoy de Sancerre now rested with her hands on the seat with her thighs wide apart and her bottom pointing at the viscount, exactly as in her dream. And Vincenzo got an exciting view of the countess' vagina, with her inner labia glistening with moisture.

"Monsieur Vincenzo, I beg you; treat me now as a man should treat a woman!"

And so Vincenzo was engaged in a new sexual encounter. Countess Béatrice's vagina was wider than her daughters, and he hit the bottom in one single thrust. And then they went on with their intercourse, with intensive thrusts and counter-thrusts, with Béatrice's bottom grinding against his stomach and with his penis buried deep inside her vagina. Béatrice sighed and moaned, and she encouraged him with obscene talking. And then she came. And what a climax it was! Then she calmed down a little.

Vincenzo did still have Béatrice's bottom pushing against his stomach, and his penis buried deep within her. He asked her:

"Ma chere comptesse, do you feel the bumps on the rough road?"

"Oh yes, mon cher viconte. I do feel it; I really do! Your splendid erection hits the bottom of my vagina with each bump. Oh, what an arousing feeling it is! I have always complained about the bad roads in France. But now I enjoy their bumps so immensely!"

And then she came again. And again. And again.

Now, excited comments came from the other seat:

"Ma chere Mama, you fuck like a goddess! Monsieur le Viconte is delicious, isn't he?"

"Oh yes, aaah, mmmmm, yes, indeed he is. Oooooh! Mmmmmm, I must admit, my daughter, you have an exceptional taste for men! Aaaaah, ooh! Mmmmm!"

Claudine stepped forward toward Vincenzo, and while he was fucking her mother, she hugged and kissed him. Then she grabbed his hand and moved it to her vagina. And he slid a finger into her and kneaded her opening slowly and thoroughly while he fucked the mother. And so he could listen to two sighing and moaning women.

And then the stagecoach bumped into the town of Chalon-sur-Saône.

 

2. THE AUBERGE IN CHALON-SUR-SAÔNE

The stagecoach halted at the auberge, and Vincenzo checked in for the night. And so did Countess Béatrice with her daughter Claudine. It was still warm, and the moon shone through the open window and cast blue shadows in Vincenzo's chamber. He lay naked in his bed in the heat and tried to fall asleep. But it was difficult. He still felt the emotion of lovemaking in his body.

Suddenly, he heard a creaking sound, and the door opened slowly. It was Countess Béatrice, in a thin silky nightgown, who tiptoed into the chamber with a candle lantern.

"Are you asleep, Viconte Vincenzo?" she whispered.

"No, dear, I'm awake," he answered.

"I cannot sleep either, "she said. "You will not disapprove of my lying down with you, will you?"

"Oh no, ma chere comptesse," he answered. "Not at all. Welcome to my bed."

It was crystal clear what she wanted, and he looked forward to it.

She went on: "Mon Viconte, it was so extremely arousing to make love with you in that coach!"

She pressed her silk-covered body against his naked body. And he did what she expected him to do; he gently removed her silky nightgown. And so they lay with their naked bodies pressed tightly against each other.

Beatrice, being a determined noble lady, acted straightforwardly in bed. After some kissing and hugging, she grabbed his penis and wanked it vigorously. And he played with her large breasts, stroked her along her back and sides, caressed her stomach and thighs, and finally landed with a hand cupping her vagina. Then he slid a finger into her and massaged her vagina intensely. And his penis got big and hard in her hand.

Beatrice got increasingly aroused. "Aah, mmm, Vincenzo, Vincenzo," she moaned. She turned on her back, spread her thighs wide apart, and whispered, "Fuck me now, monsieur Vincenzo. Deep and hard, please!"

Vincenzo placed his penis at her opening and pushed, and she pressed her abdomen against him. And he slid deep into her.

He fucked her with deep, rhythmic thrusts. She moaned under him and rocked her abdomen to make her vagina knead his penis. And then she came in a long, forceful orgasm.

Then suddenly, the door opened slowly, and a slim body appeared in the doorway.

"Mom? Are you there, Mom?"

"But Claudine, oooh, aaah, mmm, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I went up to wee. And then you weren't in our room any longer."

"But why did you come here, Claudine?"

"I thought that you might be with the viscount. And you did!"

"Well, Claudine, you have already given your virginity to the viscount. So you may as well stay. But first, I will fuck him some more. And then it is your turn."

Countess Béatrice commanded Vincenzo to lie on his back. Then she straddled him. His penis had preserved its erection, and she grabbed it and planted it in her vagina. And then she lowered herself slowly on it until it disappeared entirely into her.

"There aren't any bumps and shakes in your bed such as we enjoyed in the coach," she said. "So you have to shake me yourself now."

Vincenzo did as he was ordered. He lifted his bottom from the blanket and rocked his hips, making her vagina rotate on his penis.

"Aah, Sancta Maria, ooooh!" she exclaimed.

Claudine watched her moonlit mom fuck frantically on top of Vincenzo.

"Isn't he delicious, Mom?"

"Ah yes, dear, mmmmm, indeed, aaaah!"

"But Mom, aren't you finished yet? I get so extremely aroused by watching you fuck like that!"

"Keep calm, my dear child. Mmmmmm, our viscount fucks me so good!"

"But Mom, I'm certainly not a child any longer. Hurry on now and finish your fucking. I want to fuck the viscount myself now!"

"Look, Claudine, do not stress your mother like that. You make me lose my focus on the viscount!"

"But Mom, he isn't your private property. You have been fucking for far too long now. Don't you think so too, Viconte Vincenzo?"

"But shut up, damned child! It's me fucking our viscount, not you!"

"I'm certainly not going to shut up, Mom. I'm a grown woman now, and I say whatever I want to say."

The fucking couple on the bed started to lose focus. Vincenzo released his arms from Beatrice. And she sat still on him. And she felt his penis deflate slowly in her.

"Parbleu, what a lust-killing daughter I have!" she thought. "Intruding like this, just as I fucked so heavenly with the viscount."

She hissed, "What a dreadful daughter you are!" Then she climbed off Vincenzo, put on her nightgown, grabbed the candle lantern, and went sullen and angry back to her and Claudine's bedroom.

Claudine sighed in relief. At last, she had succeeded in stressing away her mom. Now she had the viscount all by herself. She hurried to remove her nightgown.

"My dear viscount, your penis seems a bit sad. Let me fondle it; maybe we can make it rise to its full length again."

She sat down in the faint moonlight on Vincenzo's bed and started to fondle his penis affectionately. She slid his foreskin gently up and down, she caressed the head brim, she pinched the head, and then she wanked his penis gently.

Meanwhile, Vincenzo caressed her body, and eventually his hand found her vagina. And his penis hardened again and grew to its full length. He asked her:

"Mademoiselle, would you like to straddle me like your mother did?"

"Oh yes, monsieur, I would love to."

"Sit down on my erection, then. Ah, yes, right! Do you feel my penis touching your vagina now?"

"Oh yes, yes, I do! Ah, monsieur, it feels so extremely exciting!"

"Mademoiselle Claudine, your vagina is so wonderfully moist. So vernal and sweet!"

"Oh, monsieur, thank you! And your penis is so divine!"

After they exchanged compliments, their caresses got more intense. Claudine stretched out and lay down on Vincenzo, chafed her breasts along him, covered him with kisses and hugs, and rubbed her vagina wildly to and fro along his penis. And suddenly she rose again, grabbed it, pushed it against her opening, and drove herself down on it until her outer labia and clitoris touched his pelvis.

And then they fucked intensely for several hours.

3. THE PARTY

Our viscount was seriously exhausted after the encounter with the mother and daughter of Duvernoy de Sancerre. But he had gotten plenty of time to recover since he had traveled an additional seven days to reach the castle in Courtenay, where his friend, the count Christian Donnadieu, was residing. The count was well known in the neighborhood for throwing extravagant parties. And a new party was to take place the day after Vincenzo had arrived.

Before the supper, Christian introduced Vincenzo to a woman from a castle nearby, the marchioness Michelle Depardon de Savigny-sur-Clairis.

After having exchanged the customary compliments, they sat down at the lavishly laid table, with heavy silver candelabra, porcelain figurines, flower bouquets, and everything else that was to be expected at a castle at supper. Superb dishes were served, and cut crystal glasses were filled with exclusive wine.

At first, the conversation followed the traditional pattern. But after a while, Vincenzo sensed that the marchioness was actually attracted to him, and that he was attracted to her.

The supper came to an end, and the dances began. The marchioness led Vincenzo to a large ballroom. An orchestra with lutes, violins, viola di gambas, and a double bass was playing. The first dance was a slow pavane. It was followed by an allemande, an angloise, a courante, a menuette, and finally, a sarabande.

The dancing ended, but Vincenzo and the marchioness stayed and kept on talking. They didn't notice that the other couples had left the ballroom. But when all the murmurs ceased, they realized that they were the only couple left. The marchioness said:

"Monsieur Vincenzo, let us stroll through some of the chambers to see what more the castle has to offer."

This castle, like many other castles, had wings with chambers in line. There were no corridors, so you had to pass through a chamber to get to the next one.

They went into the first chamber and admired the superb coffered ceiling, the large oil paintings, and the exquisite furniture.

The next chamber was a sleeping chamber. It contained a large, magnificent bed and a fine piece of tapestry. A noblelady lay on the bed with her gown up on her breasts, her abdomen naked, and her thighs wide apart. And between her legs lay a nobleman without trousers. They fucked intensely, with the nobleman thrusting heavily into the noblewoman and the noblewoman twisting her vagina fiercely around the nobleman's penis.

Vincenzo exclaimed, "But Michelle, they are fucking!" He was so taken aback that he forgot to address her with her proper title.

"Yes, my dear Vincenzo, they are." Michelle smiled at him and squeezed his arm. "This is generally how Count Donnadieu's parties proceed. Now, let us go on."

It appeared that there were lovemaking couples in nearly every chamber. And when they were about to enter one of the chambers, they spotted a totally naked couple fucking vigorously in the large bed. Michelle stopped abruptly in the doorway.

12