The Italian Viscount

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincenzo turned to Michelle. "Is something the matter, Michelle?"

"The man on the bed over there, Vincenzo, is my husband. And the woman he makes love with, she is my best friend from our neighboring castle."

Michelle walked up to the lovemaking couple.

"Good evening, my dear husband. I can see that you are enjoying my dear friend, the baroness Louise."

"Ah, good evening to you, my beloved wife! Oh yes, my dear, your dear friend is so exquisitely enjoyable. Aah, such a delightful pussy she offers me!"

He made an extra-deep thrust into the baroness. And she responded with a long "Ooooooh, aaaaaah, mmmmm!"

Michelle bowed down to the baroness. "And, ma chere Louise, how do you find my husband?"

"Oh, my chere Michelle, he is superb! I do enjoy his outstanding force so immensely! Mmmm, mmmm, ooooh! Push harder into me, mon marquis! Aaaaah! Just so! Dear Michelle, how happy you must be to have such a potent husband!"

"Well, Louise, I don't entirely have him, as you may notice."

Michelle went back to the perplexed Vincenzo and led him away from all the lovemaking couples. And shortly thereafter, they entered the magnificent castle park. Out there, grasshoppers screeched, a nightingale sang, a tawny owl hooted far away, a mild breeze moved the branches of the big elms, and a full moon illuminated the night. And roses and lavender spread their fragrance over the perfectly mowed lawns.

They walked slowly, hand in hand, along the park. At first, they were silent. But after a while, Vincenzo halted and asked:

"Dear Michelle, the unfaithfulness of your husband must hurt you badly."

"Oh, no, my dear Vincenzo, I was not seriously hurt, actually. The castle parties here normally end up like tonight. And my husband always makes love with other women at these parties. So I have gotten accustomed to it. But, still, his repeated lovemaking with other women makes me feel sad sometimes. But there are other men to enjoy at the parties. So, actually, we are pretty equal."

They strolled on in the park, he with an arm around her shoulders, and she with an arm around his waist. And Vincenzo's heart beat faster.

They passed a fountain and stopped at a small, hexagonal pavilion. Michelle turned toward Vincenzo.

"My dear friend, you are so soft and gentle, and I feel so safe in your company. You are quite different from all the men that have made love to me at all these parties. Most of them are quite insensitive, and some of them are even blunt. But you, mon cher Vincenzo, are entirely different."

She opened the door to the pavilion. The moon shone through one of the windows into a room with upholstered benches along the walls and a chaise longue in the middle. They went in. Michelle laid her hands on Vincenzo's shoulders and looked seriously at him.

"Mon cher Vincenzo, will you be my lover tonight?"

Hot waves streamed through Vincenzo's body. He answered, "Yes, dear Michelle, yes!"

Vincenzo had made love to quite a lot of women before, but he had never been in love with any of them. He had just experienced exquisite sexual enjoyment, nothing more. But now he was seriously in love with Michelle.

Slowly, they undressed each other. Soon, they stood naked in the moonlit pavilion.

They stroked each other's bodies.

He wrapped his arms around her and pressed her naked body against his.

They kissed. She stroked his long hair.

He stroked her back, cupped his hands over her buttocks, and pressed her abdomen against him.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him hard.

Once again, they kissed. And she felt how his penis hardened and grew against her stomach. And she rubbed her vagina against him.

Their breath got faster. She whispered, "Vincenzo, come!"

She lay down on her back on the chaise longue with her thighs wide apart, and Vincenzo lay down on her. And they went on hugging each other. He kissed her mouth, her neck, and her breasts. She closed a hand around his penis. And he placed a hand on her moist vagina. And she whispered, "Vincenzo, get into me now!"

He pushed his penis slowly into her, and she pressed her abdomen so hard against him that his penis hit the bottom of her vagina.

They made love for a long time. And she got multiple orgasms. And, eventually, he came fiercely in her. And when she felt his sperm spurt into her, she came so violently that her entire body spasmed.

Then they held each other tight. And Michelle said:

"Mon cher Vincenzo, never in my life have I made love to a man like tonight."

And Vincenzo answered:

"Ma chere Michelle, I love you so enormously. It feels as if I could never leave you."

Michelle looked seriously at him.

"Vincenzo, come visit me at my castle next week. My husband is away then..."

12