The Itch

Story Info
Ferris’s ftm husband, Robin, wants to make a baby so bad.
5.9k words
4.94
7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note:

Okay this story is just mpreg breeding kink. Trans mpreg breeding kink that is consensual and ends kinda sweetly, idk. If you are not into that, please don't read. It's a kink of mine as a trans man, despite realistically being afraid to birth a kid lol

-There is NO misgendering- it's just a 2 horny guys who get married and eventually make a baby. The trans man in the story doesn't mind piv sex or his breasts.

Also reminder I don't write ever. Someone commented on my first story that "eachother" was two words, which was brand new info to me hahaha

(also do not get pregnant on T irl)

----

.:March:.

Ferris could sense that Robin had an itch.

Marriage for the couple didn't take long. The small wedding took place just around 3 years after their first date. They were a perfect couple. Everyone knew it, but nobody knew better than the two.

It was impossible for Ferris and Robin to keep their hands off of one another ever since they began dating to today, about one year after the ceremony. Almost every day they had sex. It was hard to say who instigated first more often, but it was hardly an instigation anyway and more of an identical need for both of them. They recently moved into a house together which seemed to improve their sex lives even further, knowing they could be as loud and clamorous as they needed to be.

Things were as perfect as they could be for Ferris, but he could tell Robin had an itch.

It was established deep into a year of dating that both Robin and Ferris wanted children. To Ferris's surprise, however, Robin was very gung ho to bear them, but maybe he shouldn't have been too shocked. His lover had never been too brought down by his physical form. Robin had undergone HRT to become the pretty, handsome man he was now, and preferred only those changes and no surgical endeavors. "It doesn't bother me," he would say if Ferris ever brought it up. In bed, Ferris didn't even need to ask if certain things were okay. Robin encouraging him to play with his tits and begging to fuck his pussy was enough.

But more specifically, It was established they would try for a pregnancy maybe 4 or 5 years down the line, mostly out of financial reasons and making sure their ducks were in a row. Though, it seems they were in an extremely neat row. Robin worked from home as a freelance event photographer, and Ferris was a well-paid computer engineer who only needed to be in the office about half the time. Both were happy, healthy, housed..

..So it seems this got Robin experiencing baby fever must earlier than expected.

Ferris picked up the subtle and not-so-subtle hints.

When Robin asked which frivolous room should be turned into the future nursery, he didn't reject responding, but he does, again, try to subtly hint that maybe they should focus on another room for now.

When Robin reminds Ferris about that sperm evaluation kit he did and showed he had a much higher than average sperm count, he shrugged and made a joke about it.

When Robin blatantly asked if Ferris could imagine him carrying his child, Ferris says he can.. in the distant future.

It's not like they haven't had direct conversations about this. But to Robin's credit, Ferris had no good reason why he wanted to delay the inevitable. Neither of them were party animals or necessarily doing anything they couldn't do with a baby. They both wanted to make one. Ferris just needed a bit of time, that's all. Robin accepted this, but it was just unfortunate that the itch to breed hit him so hard.

Robin grew to shout some specific phrases during their daily coituses, as well. Today was one of those days.

It was a Friday evening on their king sized bed. Robin was on his back with his feet bouncing in the air, emitting squeaky moans of pleasure, as Ferris thrusted without a care into his boypussy, enjoying his partner thoroughly as he does most nights. The bed frame poles hit the wall repeatedly in their long established dents.

Robin continued moaning, tits bouncing and hands clawing his fucker's back before chanting some requests.

"Make your baby, put a baby in me, Ferris, fuck, put a baby inside me-"

God, that request turned him on, as much as he was still on the fence. Ferris couldn't help but to thrust harder. He watched his lover's eyes roll and moans turn to desperate wails as he felt his balls flex and his own moans escape.

Robin's little thighs began to shake and Ferris felt that telltale squeeze around his member. His lover's eyes went white and his breathing loudened as his orgasm took hold. Ferris managed to keep his rapid pace to give Robin the best orgasm he could ask for.

"Fill me with your fucking cum and impregnate me!' Robin managed to wail out.

Fuck, he wanted to. He wanted to fill that womb with his sperm and fertilize his little egg. But, he wasn't ready for that yet. Ferris couldn't.

Yet his insides churned. The familiar intense feeling was preparing. His cock trembled.

He pulled out.

"Fuck-" Ferris hissed, rapidly pumping his tensed cock with his hand as his intense orgasm rushed through him. Spurt after spurt of cum shot onto Robin's flat belly and perky tits until his balls were empty. Robin panted, watching each line of cum hit a different part of his body.

Once finished, he adjusted himself and slumped down next to Robin. Before he could bring him in to kiss and wind down, he noticed a dazed Robin dragging sperm down with his fingers to his entrance and pushing it in.

Ferris panicked and grabbed his upper arm, pulling it away from his entrance. "Wait stop-"

"I still have my IUD," he quickly said, almost defensively. Feeling immediately guilty, Ferris turned his grip into a soft caress.

"I knew that. Sorry." Of course he did. He wouldn't have it removed behind his back.

Glancing at Robin's eyes, he luckily found softness and playfulness as he wiped the cum off his hand and onto his thigh, turned his body and brought his face close to Ferris's. "It's okay."

Back under the covers, the lovers softly kissed, mixing their tongues together to whatever music was playing from Ferris's playlist. Hands softly stroked Robin's back and backside, admiring every angle as much as he could before he pulled away.

"It's true, though," Robin said quietly, eyes averting.

A pang of nervousness filled Ferris. "..that you still have the IUD?"

"That I want you to put your baby in me."

Ferris expected this. He rolled to his back and gave a small sigh, hoping it didn't sound aggressive. At most, he was just in thought, even considering it.

"It's still in, but I want it gone." Robin shifted up into a sitting position, one hand ruminating over his stomach. "I would have definitely told you before any more sex... but I actually made an appointment next week."

His head turned away, knowing he had been ill at this communication. "I should have talked to you beforehand, but are you really scared of me being pregnant?"

Ferris quickly placed a soft hand on his back. "Realistically, I know we would be fine, so I'm not...afraid. But I'm not ready for one, yet."

Robin quickly replied. "I know, I'm sorry-"

"don't be sorry." Ferris sat up and brought Robin into his lap, giving a reassuring smile. "I'll think about it more." His lover's eyes turned to him with hope.

"Take it out if you want to. Keep your appointment, I'll get some condoms, and the minute-" Ferris punctuated the word with a hand running down Robins side, "-I'm ready, I'll be pumping you deep with my cum."

Giving a small moan, Robin curled further into Ferris's arms and lap. "The minute?"

"Mhm."

"How soon?"

"Soon."

He playfully whined. "Not soon enough."

----

.:July:.

Weeks went by, then months. The tension, whether sexual, frustrated, or both, grew. They seldom let miscommunication and unsaids go unaddressed leading to minimal fights, if any at all. But the tension was there. Manageable, but there.

While Ferris knew Robin was outwardly being very understanding towards his hesitance to impregnate his husband, he could tell Robin was getting desperate when he wasn't looking.

When borrowing his laptop, Ferris coincidentally saw some old inquiries drop down in the search bar, ranging from understanding to intense.

-Baby fever killing me

-Why do I want to be impregnated by him so bad

-How to curb impregnation fetish

-Breeding fetish coping

-Is baby fever and breeding fetish together bad

Knowing his partner was starting to consolidate with google made him feel guilty. He closed the laptop and sat back in the couch.

While fucking Robin most days hasn't changed, a large box of condoms made its home on the end table. With his IUD removed, he was back to being fertile, and he made it known. Ferris didn't know how physical the feeling of ovulation was, but Robin would announce it as it happened these past few months as he crawled on Ferris's lap in bed, or wherever they had intercourse in the house, as a way to tempt Ferris to go primal and put his baby inside of him. Robin speculated it turned Ferris on more than usual.

And Ferris couldn't lie to himself. Robin's ovulation mentally made the sex better for him. His member stiffened faster and orgasms were more intense. He had to edge in order to not cum too fast and to fully please his partner. It turned him on knowing just one shot of his DNA could fill him with a baby. Part of his DNA would grow inside of his womb, eventually distending his abdomen. This would give Robin a serious physical indication that he had been thoroughly marked by their lover, forever bonding them. Everyone would know what he did to him.

Looking down at his crotch, his cock was throbbing up into an erection to the beat of his heart. He sighed heavily. He hated to admit it, but the breeding kink had him in a chokehold too. If it wasn't for the consequences he still needed to grow into, Robin would be on baby #3 by now. He was trying to be responsible.

This was one of the less common days Robin needed to be somewhere away from home all day photographing a wedding, unable to tend to Ferris's raging member right this minute, but this erection couldn't wait for a second pair of hands.

Every article came off; shirt, pants, and underwear. Ferris began stroking his length, already slick with precum. He was feeling quite sensitive right now, feeling every tiny groove of his fingertips stimulate him. Small, echoing moans filled the large living room. His heart rate shot up knowing he could indulge with this part of him that wanted to impregnate so bad, without admitting to Robin his greatest kink.

Simple stroking turned to his hips thrusting into his grip. Then, he decided that wasn't enough either, admitting himself to the bedroom and turning on a slightly old homemade video of the two fucking on their honeymoon, volume all the way up.

Ferris mounted a pillow on the bed after quickly grabbing something from the box under the bed: a stroking sleeve, essentially. Ferris made sure he bought the one with the largest clitoris he could find. It wasn't nearly big enough, but the size reminded him of Robin during the first few months of dating, and his first few months of Testosterone: Just beginning to grow into his hotter form. His boyclit was just starting to react to the T.

No lube was necessary: Ferris was producing more precum than usual. His hips pushed hard against the snug toy, his length becoming engulfed with ease. Nothing could compare to Robin's raw pussy, but limited to condoms now, this artificial one only began to scratch the itch he wouldn't be able to itch for awhile.

He cursed, listening to his lovers screams of pleasure on the screen. Oh, how he wanted to shoot his cum inside that boy. He wanted to feel his soft cervix with his tip. He wanted Robin's little egg trembling against the pressure of thousands of sperm eagerly attempting to push their way inside.

"Yeah I'll put my baby in you. I'll put tons of babies in you," he mumbled through gritted teeth, eyes locked on Robin's fertile figure.

He wanted to look away for a month or two and look back to see Robin's lower belly with a barely noticeable, pert roundness that could only happen with Ferris's ejaculation. He wanted to see those tits begin to swell with milk.

His moans grew louder and thrusts rumbled the bed frame. He wanted to fuck a baby into Robin's virgin womb. His moans turned to frustrated shouts.

"Agh- Robin..!" He screamed before his eyes rolled, feeling his balls firm up, cock become rigid. His hips trembled hard before finally feeling it happen; the first rope shot out his tip, then the next, and next, and next, splashing the artificial cervix he was pummeling over and over. The intensity of this climax was almost unfamiliar to him, having to emergency lean forward and prop himself up with his hands, unable to stay sitting up.

His cock continued smaller and smaller spurts as his body convulsed with each one. It wasn't long before it was finally over, but definitely longer than usual.

Unable to do anything but stay still and pant, Ferris raised his heavy head and gazed at the him on the screen, cumming inside a real Robin, watching his hips not jerk as startlingly as his just did. It was almost insulting. It's like he took for granted the everlasting creampies, leaving Robin's pussy eternally coated in sperm. He couldn't do that anymore. Fuck.

Breathing hard, he turned his gaze back to his soaking cock, which began to slide out of the artificial hole.

Cum came out not dripping, but flowing out.

----

.:November:.

The weather grew cold early this year.

September remained almost as warm as Summer, but once October hit, a surprising amount of days close to freezing hit. The house stayed nice and toasty for them, but it was unfortunate Ferris's job needed him in office more than usual. It wouldn't last forever, but he was now more often in a cold car, cold outside, or cold office.

Returning home was like stepping into an oven. Warm house. Warm food (sometimes), warm pretty man waiting.

The weather cancelled out the negative toll their sex life had over the longer work hours and internal pregnancy debate. The heat pulled them together right when he got home. On one especially degenerate day, the bedroom wasn't even considered as Robin kneeled to him in the mud room as Ferris stepped inside, allowing his throat to be used right then and there.

That's what sex has been lately: a lot of head for both of them due to the stance Robin has given to him: A break from penetration, claiming the condoms didn't feel that great to him.

Ferris and Robin both knew this was a lie because Robin's screaming orgasms said otherwise. A small, sly grin was always detectable when Ferris would question him.

"This isn't about it not feeling as good, is it," Ferris would state.

Robin innocently relayed his lies with the smallest, almost undetectable grin. "What do you mean? The condoms tug my insides, I don't like it!"

They both knew each other too well to not know what each person was thinking, ever.

The head was spectacular. Robin could really take his cock down his throat with ease and swallow his load like nothing. Meanwhile, Ferris immediately tended to Robin's little cock afterwards with his own mouth. 69 was the new sex position for them and in its own right, it was enjoyable.

But it wasn't what they were dying for.

In a way, Robin's deep throat slightly itched Ferris the right way, knowing he was "filling" Robin with his seed....just not in the way Robin wanted. What either of them wanted.

It really began to frustrate the both them.

It was last month he found out his brother and his wife were expecting and it stuck with him the whole month, as in, he couldn't stop thinking about it for some reason.

Was he.. envious? He didn't want to say yes, but in the garage one day coming home late, scrolling on his phone, he saw the innocent "bump update" on Instagram. The small, rounded distention his brother's wife showed off in the photos filled him with something. The carousel also contained photos of preparations for the baby: a crib, toys, blankets...

For the first time, seeing this side of the breeding consequence didn't turn him off: The actual baby. It was almost overwhelming that it didn't turn him off.

He wanted to breed his husband, but also, he was ready to be a dad.

The final string of many holding him back from impregnating his lover had snapped in a glorious moment of clarity. His heart began to beat rapidly in a mixture of nerves, joy, discovery and deep arousal. He turned his phone off and stared forward, at the garage door. He promised Robin the minute he knew. He kept him waiting for so long.

Stepping in, he didn't hear his husband greet him. It wasn't until he glanced out the glass doors to the backyard he saw him in the hot tub, yet it was dark and also barely below freezing.

He slid open the door. Robin turned with a startle. He was nude.

"Oh! Scared me," he chuckled, face switching from startlement to a comforting smile. "My body was feeling achy today."

"...Is it, is it because you're-"

"Because I'm ovulating? Yeeees," Robin teased. Ferris's cock twitched in his pants. Had to be today.

"Thought this would help," Robin finished, snugging himself further into the hot, bubbling water. He innocently smiled at Ferris. It was clear to Ferris that his lover thought it was going to be like every other day that had been in the past, where Ferris would NOT breed him, and he was teasingly reminding him what he eventually, desperately wanted. But it wouldn't be like that tonight. He didn't realize he was getting pregnant tonight.

He got closer to the edge of the tub, looking down at Robin who looked up and playfully kicked his feet above the surface of the water. His half dry hair fell back with his head, framing his perfect, dirt stached face. His tits were halfway in the water, nipples still shining pink through the bubbles and ripples.

Dunking his hands in, Ferris raised Robin out with ease from the armpits, who yelped in surprise. He sat him down on the edge of the tub and began to kiss his neck while roaming his hands on his wet body.

"Oh my god no it's freezing out here!" He laughed. "Put me back in!" There was an attempt on his part to break free and hop back in the hot water, but a serious Ferris firmed his grasp.

"Robin, wait."

His lover turned to him still smiling, but hushed. It became still and Ferris felt Robin could definitely hear his racing heart beat.

"Dry off and get ready for me upstairs. Today is special, okay?"

Robin's smile disappeared slowly, but reappeared, as if to not get his hopes up. "If you say so~!" The grasp was softened and out fell Robin from his grasp. He snatched his nearby towel, running inside up the stairs crying about how cold he was. Ferris watched, the pulse in his throat undying. After a few minutes of attempting to return to a normal pulse and finally taking off his shoes and coats inside, he heard him.

"Ferris?"

His bulge was already quite prominent as he followed the call up the stairs and down the hall. His eyes were greeted with a still slightly damp Robin, lying submissively on his back. Ferris wasted no time crawling on top of him and pressing his lips to him, which Robin greedily kissed back, comfortably wrapping his arms behind his neck. Quickly, the kiss became urgent and wet, sensitive tongues fighting eachother. The bulge of his pants grinded Robin's thigh with more gusto than typical, and giving moans into Robin's mouth. Robin grinned against Ferris's mouth.

"Desperate today aren't we?" Robin teased, panting, but Ferris just shut him up by pressing their mouths hard together once again, continuing to grind.

Eventually, they broke with a gasp, and Ferris kneeled up to remove his sweater. While doing that, Robin sat up and pulled Ferris's pants and underwear down for him, slowly revealing his member before it popped free, hard and throbbing. Grinning, Robin began to pull Ferris's hips forward. His tongue quickly wrapped around the tip, swirling it around before Ferris pushed forward, length disappearing.

12