The Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moans vibrated his shaft as his left hand found Robin's hair while his right hand reached to grope his tit while he thrusted himself. However, he didn't let himself get too caught in the head he was being given.

Ferris yanked Robin's head away, panting with his mouth open. His beautiful face looked up at him, face and skin still warm and dewy from the hot water. He was impossibly pretty. Such a fertile looking boy.

"Lay back," Ferris commanded. Doing as he was told, he still held eye contact, questioning the direction. Before he could say a word, his legs were kicked open and his arms were pinned down against the sheets. Robin yelped in response.

"What- what, are we doing?" He breathlessly asked, gazing at his husband above him.

"Robin," he started, "I'm ready. Tonight is it." He began to thrust his standing cock against Robin's hard, overgrown clitoris.

"Ferris," he breathed. His eyes were wide, mouth open. Both their hearts and breath raced.

He continued, "I kept you waiting for so, so long. But I-" Ferris choked on his sentence as his cock poked lower, brushing passed Robin's entrance, causing Robin to whimper. It was the first time in over 6 months his raw pussy felt that big prick.

"But," Ferris attempted again, "I'm ready to start this. I wanna make a baby. I want my seed in you. I want-" His hips sped up. "You little belly to grow with my child. I want to fuck your little pregnant body. I want you bred. I want you fucking bred." He gritted his teeth and gripped his arms harder. He felt primally motivated.

"Yes," Robin shakily whimpered, "Ferris please yes, I'm - oh!"

Ferris's cock didn't miss this time. The tip slipped down and pressed into Robin's neglected yet slippery entrance. Ferris felt the boypussy pulse around his length coaxing him further inside. Robin couldn't keep quiet with his yelps of pleasure and disbelief that it was finally the day.

"You're really gonna put your seed in me, you're gonna make your baby.." were some phrases he whimpered as Ferris began slowly and shallowly pumping into him.

"Yes," Ferris breathed. "By the end of this week, you'll have what you want. But if you're asking me, there's no way in hell you'll not be pregnant by morning."

With that, he bottomed out. His tip finally pushed against Robin's soft cervix. And with that, Ferris's composure flew out the window.

"I can't hold back," he trembled, unable to wait for a response. He began to pump his hips fast, then faster, Robin howling in pleasure, eyes rolled and unfocused. His tits bounced and slapped against himself. Ferris noted the bouncing pink areolas and teeny nipples. In a few months, his tits will begin to swell, areolas darken, and his nipples will grow. The thought spurred him onward, growing more aggressive than usual. The bed lurched as he growled, surprising the both of them. It was involuntary. Carnal. Robin screamed in ecstasy, hips beginning to give those twitches. Only a minute in and on the verge of cumming. What a cumslut.

"This is what you want?" he hissed. "You want my cock? You want my sperm?"

Eyes rolling white, Robin released a yes-turned scream before emitting a powerful stream of squirt onto Ferris's middle, dripping and shaking down to the sight of penetration, helping to create loud smacks between them. Robin's whole body tremored as his fertile boypussy pulsed, announcing to Ferris his womb was eagerly ready to take his spill.

"Where's my baby?" He mindlessly moaned during the remaining twinges of orgasmic relief permeated through his body as his twitching pussy was getting viciously fucked.

His damp balls filled with millions of sperm began to tighten. "It's coming baby, one's coming baby," Ferris repeatedly chanted as he then clutched and pushed Robin's legs wide apart. Robin was limp, submitting 100% to the deposit about to be made. The time of the first impregnation attempt was so close.

With every thrust, Ferris's tip knocked thunderously against that swollen cervix, Robins perfect egg just behind it. Waiting. Bound for sperm. Again and again and again he pounded, he pressed, he forced in his member. He needed to be as buried as possible, and seeing his cock repeatedly poke a little bulge on Robin's lower stomach, he felt his orgasm seconds away.

"Your womb is mine," he gritted, sweat beading down his forehead. "Your womb is for my baby. You're getting pregnant right now. With my seed. With my fucking baby. With-"

Cut off by his own escalating groans, pleasure washed over him in a wave that has never been greater. His balls felt heavy. His cock flexed. His rapid hips gave a final slam forward harder than any thrust before. Insemination began.

With a groan of grand satisfaction, sperm surged out out in rapid pulses, cock lurching with each one.

"Oh, Ferris," Robin cried as he gazed at his lover in a trance as he dumped his cum into his womb. "Youre....I'm gonna get pregnant... Im... oh fuck..."

Ferris could only give low grunts of confirmation as his spurts continued, eventually slowing before coming to a stop.

His cock was slow to soften, making it easier to keep it plugged for quite some time to keep the sperm on course. Upon slipping out against his wishes, a few pillows were shoved under Robin's hips keeping them angled upwards...yet cum flowed out, anyways.

Ferris gently placed his hand on Robin's flat tummy. Two trembling hands followed, gripping his fingers. The fog was clearing and both of them caught their eyes.

"Ferris," Robin trailed as the husband lied next to him.

"Hmm?" He responded, on his side, leaning over and caressing his cheek. Their breaths crawled to a slower pace, sweat matting their hair.

Robin blinked. "I love you... so much."

"I love you, too.

Together they kissed slow, high on their breeding kinks. Tongues slowly danced in a way where neither were specifically trying to escalate again, but Robin quickly felt a poke on his thigh. Both giggled to see Ferris full mast once again, never really having softened all the way. Tongues threw out the idea of no escalation.

Besides, Ferris wasn't empty. Not close. Robin needed all of his sperm tonight.

----

.:March:.

That fateful night of baby making continued until morning, both of them crazed on hormones. They bred 4 times, Robin finally passing out at sunrise while Ferris carefully massaged the cum back into his boypussy.

The next day, Ferris worked intermittently, ordering his Robin to stay in bed, hips tilted. During breaks, he would come in with an erection like clockwork and pump him with new sperm.

While he couldn't stay in bed the whole week, Ferris would almost pout after a point of Robin being up for hours, telling him to let him replace what had leaked. Robin would laugh a bit, but always let him have his fill... or give his fill.

A few weeks later, they got confirmation.

5 positive pregnancy tests. They cried together and made love all night as a snowstorm pummeled their house.

They tried to keep quiet for Christmas, but Robin, as hard as he was trying, had to quickly "excuse himself," and ran to the bathroom to vomit out of nowhere during Ferris's family Christmas get-together. Once was minimally concerning, but after a relative overheard him tell Ferris that he was feeling dizzy, he was loudly asked point blank about his status.

"I'm not pregnant! I literally can't be right now," He said easily. "I think i ate too much is all, but I'm not sure," he trailed, truly pretending to be in thought. He worked hard to stay active and involved during the party to convince his family that a tiny baby wasn't fatiguing him. They both thought they were in the clear, but Robin completely forgot himself that he was pregnant for a minute as he took the glass of wine handed to him and was about to take a sip.

Ferris tried his best to quickly and quietly remove it from his husband's hands, but everyone saw, and everyone pointed a finger in a collective "gotcha" moment.

They continued to deny, but Ferris secretly relished in the open secret that day, and he knew Robin did, too.

New year came and went, and as the first week of March hit, an early-risen Ferris was working through the morning in his office when he heard a large thump sound from upstairs. Immediately, his headphones were off and he ran to what could potentially have sounded like his pregnant lover falling.

Thundering up the stairs and down the hall, a panicked Ferris opened the door and was greeted to his lover still in bed.

"What was that?" He fearfully asked.

The lump under the comforter just laughed before a bed-headed Robin peeked out, yellow sun streaking across his face.

"Hi."

Ferris opened the door more. "What was that noise-" He stopped, feeling resistance from the door. Looking down and around, Robin's dense foamed pillow was now being pushed into the wall. He must have thrown it.

This didn't dissolve his concern. "..Did you need something? Do you need help? Did you message me and I just didn't see?" Ferris asked, reaching for his pocketed phone.

Again, Robin just giggled snug under his blankets. "Come here."

Ferris chuckled. "Baby, I'm working, you know." Not that he wasn't starting to feel his lower stomach churn with warmth. He's played this game with him before.

Robin moaned playfully again. "But something is wrong! Pleaaase~" he begged. With those eyes, Ferris couldn't say no. So with a sigh, he walked to the bed and scooted himself under the comforter, as well. His lover quickly wrapped himself around him, and they snuggled in the thin beams of the late morning sun. Ferris felt more of Robin in his middle and his chest as the weeks passed. He loved feeling and watching him grow.

Ferris finally asked, "What do you need, then?"

"My tits are sore." Robin finally said into Ferris's chest. This made sense as for the past two months, Robins soft, fallen breasts were beginning to plump. As they entered the second trimester, his breasts were now firming, as well, constantly causing him discomfort.

But this isn't the first time Robin has coaxed him under the blankets while he worked. "Uhuh, and what else?"

"Mmmm, I think I need you inside me," Robin admitted, pressing and squirming his hips closer to Ferris's. Yeah, Ferris knew that was coming. Pregnancy didn't curb his libido, clearly. He just smiled and sighed, beginning to run his fingers through Robins long, messy hair.

"Sooo?" His lover pressed, beginning to nip at the base of his neck, hands rubbing up and down Ferris's sides. Oh, how good that felt.

"I do have important work tasks to be doing, you know. What makes you think you can keep getting away with this?"

He felt a hand grab his member, which had unfortunately (or fortunately) hardened down his thigh. "This," Robin chided. His hand squeezed down the length, emitting a small groan from Ferris.

Amused, he conceded. "I guess you have a point." And with that, lips locked, tongues mingled, and hands grabbed at each other, fueling the fire.

As the minutes passed, eventually a nude Ferris was spooning a nude Robin, holding one leg up with one hand and his well-engorged cock pushing into his pussy from behind while his other hand reached around and was groping one of his tits. Together they moved under the thick blankets until Ferris pulled them off and pushed Robin to his back to get a good look at his bred husband while he fucked him.

His belly had a small, distended swell now, holding their growing child in his womb. It wasn't too big, yet, still not being detectable if he wore a sweatshirt. However, the minute that sweatshirt was lifted, anyone would be able to see that Robin had been very well impregnated just one season ago. The narrow bump was cute, perfectly curving into his pussy. Right now, it looked extra cute rapidly bouncing with each thrust of the cock that perfectly and quickly inseminated him, first try.

Robin moaned sweetly with each thrust, hands protectively caressing his stomach.

"Who did that to you, baby?" Ferris panted.

"You did," Robin whined out.

The thrusting quickened.

"Who did?"

"You did!" Robin moaned out. The answer made Ferris swear under his breath as he gazed at the glowing, impregnated body. Fuck, he wished Robin could look like this forever. Fuck his pregnant boy forever.

As Ferris's balls flexed against his shaft, Robin's thighs trembled, "I'm gonna cum," he whined. Ferris drove harder into his pussy.

"Cum with me, come on this cock, for me baby."

As the lovers rumbled harder on the bed together, Robin wailed out his orgasm as his walls clenched around the thick member. This was the last straw for his partner who also felt his orgasm unravel, feeling his cock begin to get milked by the pulsing pussy. As Robin screamed his pleasure, Ferris firmly thrusted each cumshot deep into his pussy with loud grunts. Shot after shot of cum filled his boy, until both of their pulsing slowed.

Ferris gently collapsed to the side of his lover, attempting to keep his cock warmly inside of him, though it eventually slipped out along with all of his cum onto the bedsheets. Both of their panting eventually slowed until they were just quietly cuddling through the aftercare, one of Ferris's hands gently rubbing the fertile bump of Robin's abdomen.

Suddenly, they both felt a tremble: Ferris through his finger tips, and Robin through his stomach.

Robin gasped. "Oh! He just-"

A stronger tremble rippled through him. He clenched his stomach with his hand.

"He's... he's kicking!" Both of them looked at each other and smiled, then giggled.

"Geez, I guess I woke him up," Ferris joked,

"No- well, I mean.. yeah, you probably did."

They laughed again, admiring the life Ferris put inside of him as his baby jostled away, before he brought him in close for a kiss.

"You feeling better?"

Robin blushed. "Yeah, I am."

12