The Itty Bitty Titty Committee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers

"That's all right."

"So... How do you feel about this?"

"I'm ... I guess I'm kinda nervous."

"That's normal." The door to the conference room let out a low creak as he opened it, revealing a cavernous room that featured numerous chairs around a large circular table. "Please. Why don't you sit right here?"

He escorted her to a table near the podium and she sat down. She looked around the room and saw four men (including Dr. Barton) and three women, chatting amongst themselves.

As the conversations died down, one woman stood up and smiled. "Hello, Melody. My name is Cynthia Bloomfield, and I'm the chair of this committee. I'm glad you could take the time to speak with us today."

"It's my pleasure, Madam Chairperson."

"Now, Melody. We have had some discussion as to whether we should swear you in, and ultimately we decided that we should. Is that all right?"

"Yes, that's fine."

"Do you have a preferred text that you'd like to swear in on?"

"How about a dictionary?"

"We can do that."

One of the men stepped forward and held out a dictionary. Melody put her right hand on the dictionary and raised her left. He asked, "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?"

"I do."

"You may be seated."

"Thank you. Do you mind if I ask your name?"

"Edward. Edward Harper."

Melody ran her fingers over the back of his hand and said, "Nice to meet you, Mr. Harper."

He paused for a moment before returning to his seat. Melody noticed the pause and realized how easy this whole process is going to be.

The chair of the committee stood up again. "Please state your name and occupation, for the record."

"My name is Melody Brigham. I'm a journalist."

"And, we understand that you have recently undergone genetic breast augmentation, is that correct?"

"Yes, it is."

"Very well. Would you care to explain to us, for the record, why you wanted to enlarge your breasts?"

"Well, I guess this goes back to when I was a teenager. I remember being jealous of my best friend because her boobs -- am I allowed to say it that way here?"

"That's fine. Just be yourself. Don't worry about the words you use as long as they're your own words and you're honest."

"Thank you. Anyway, my best friend had D cups and I kind of stopped growing at a B-cup. And I was a little bit jealous of her, I guess."

"Was it just her breasts, or was it more than that?"

"Honestly, I don't really remember. We both got asked out by a lot of different guys, but, well, I -- I guess I just wanted to be better endowed. Do you know what that can be like?"

No one answered her question.

"Well, anyway, I finally got up the courage to do something about it, so I saved up some money and then, after a little bit of counseling by Dr. Eisenstadt, we agreed to start the therapy."

"Dr. Eisenstadt was your doctor? Dr. Jason Eisenstadt?"

"Yes. I believe he was one of the pioneers in the process."

"Could you please describe, in your own words, how this process worked for you?"

Melody proceeded to recount the process, explaining the sponge, each time covering more and more of her body. She talked about how the sponge was cool, but calming. The liquid itself wasn't sticky and didn't give off any unpleasant odors. She talked about how her body reacted to the liquid by falling asleep. She mentioned that, due to discomfort, she stopped wearing a bra after the second session.

Dr. Barton interrupted her. "Now that your therapy is complete, have you started wearing a bra again?"

"I've bought a couple of them, but I've found that my breasts are firm enough that I don't really need to wear a bra."

This comment elicited a low murmur from the committee.

Melody stopped the murmur when she continued, "In fact, I've found that my overall sex life has been greatly improved since I had my breasts enlarged. My nipples are more easily aroused and I have an easier time both getting ready for sex, and achieving orgasm. I'd recommend it to any woman who was even considering it."

She looked up at the young woman sitting to Cynthia Bloomfield's left. "You! What's your name?"

Taken aback, the woman pointed to herself to ensure that she was being addressed.

"Yes, you. What's your name?"

"I'm.. I'm Darlene. Darlene Keswick."

"I'm guessing you're in your late 20's, right?"

"Uh, yeah... Why --"

"You'd do really well to have your tits enlarged."

"What? Wh--"

Cynthia stood up. "Miss Brigham, you're out of order."

Melody stood up in response. "Actually, I think this whole committee is out of order. You want to make me feel ashamed for having done something to make me feel better about my body. Well, it's not going to work! I think more women should get the therapy, actually. And if you don't like that, well, then you can all just go fuck yourselves!"

Darlene was the first to respond to this comment. "Fuck ourselves," she repeated as she slowly took off her blouse and skirt.

The phrase "fuck ourselves," became a mantra among all seven members of the committee, each of whom slowly started to disrobe. Within a few minutes, all seven members of the committee were naked.

Melody looked around, trying to absorb the context of what had just happened. Darlene was climbing up onto a desk, her hands on Edward's shoulders. Edward, for his part, was starting to suck on her breasts as she arched her back and spread her legs.

Cynthia was stroking the cock of an older member of the committee. Melody never learned his name. Another couple was starting to go at it as well. Melody started to feel a little bit aroused herself, but before she could think or say anything, she felt one hand grasp her shoulder and then another hand cup her left breast.

"Oh! I was wondering where you were, Dr. Barton." She looked down and smiled, admiring his cock and anticipating it finding its way between her legs. "Could you please unbutton me?"

He undid her blouse, as requested, without saying a word. Once unbuttoned, she threw off her blouse and jacket, revealing the firm breasts she had recently testified she had received in the genetic therapy.

"Wait right here, Dr. Barton, if you don't mind." She climbed up on a table and called out to the committee. "I thought you might all appreciate what I meant when I talked about the firmness of my breasts. Check these out!"

The grunts and moans that were permeating the room came to an abrupt stop as her latest command took hold of the committee. "As you can see, my tits are as close to perfect as a pair can get. All women should be allowed to get perfect tits. This committee either needs to rework its goals and encourage women to enhance and augment their bodies, or disband. Do you agree?"

One by one, the seven members of the committee responded, "Yes! I agree!"

"Great! Now, everyone, enjoy yourselves and your partners!"

She climbed down from the table, unfastened her skirt, and kicked it off so that it flew through the air, landing on a nearbychair. This act revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. "Now, Dr. Barton, where were we?"

She smiled mischievously at him as he reminded her exactly where they were.

Chapter 11

Melody was excited at having the opportunity to observe and report on the first status report provided by the Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee to the President herself. Her editor asked her how she managed to get this scoop.

"Just lucky timing, I guess. I was interviewed by one of the committee members when I showed up for my own enhancement. Then he asked me to testify before the whole committee, so I did. Next thing I know, I'm going to be observing the presentation to the President."

"Anything else?"

Melody giggled. "I think he likes me, too. Not sure, but, well, if he does, I'm going to take advantage of his interest if it can get me stories like this."

"That's cool, just don't lead him along or anything."

"I won't, don't worry."

"So when do you have to be at the White House?"

Melody glanced at the temporal marker in her purse. "I should probably head out."

"Well, good luck!"

"Thanks.

In virtually no time, Melody was standing at the gates of the White House waiting for the guards to confirm both her press credentials and her right to be there.

"Okay, you're clear."

"Thank you."

Once inside, she saw Edward Harper, who recognized her and escorted her to the conference room. "Good to see you again, Melody. We're about to begin."

Melody took a seat in a corner and quickly turned on her comlink recorder. She looked around and recognized all of the members of the committee. She smiled at each of them as they made eye contact but otherwise said nothing.

After a few minutes, President Stanford swept into the room, followed by two male bodyguards and everyone stood up.

"Please be seated. Madam Chairperson, am I to understand that the committee has had a breakthrough?"

"We have, Madam President. We believe we have a plan which we would like to implement."

"Excellent. Please advise as to your current plan."

"It is the unanimous consensus of opinion among this committee, that we begin an advertising campaign encouraging all women to undergo genetic breast augmentation."

"I'm sorry, Cynthia, did you say, 'encouraging'?"

"I did, President Stanford."

"But I thought..."

"Yes, but upon review of the process, and after some dialogue with some people who have undergone the procedure, we have come to realize that it is safe and inexpensive. Most importantly, it has a profound positive impact on both the self-confidence and self-satisfaction of the patient."

"I... I don't understand. What? How..."

"We have a complete report to cover all of the specifics. We did, however, bring a member of your press corps with us to help with the presentation..."

"Yes, I see her back there. She looks ... has she had her breasts enhanced?"

"Yes."

"Your name's Melanie, right, Miss?"

Melody corrected her. "Melody." She could feel herself blushing as she became the focus of attention. Shaking off the initial anxiety, she stood up. "Madam President, the day after you announced the creation of this committee, I had my first appointment to have my breasts genetically enhanced. I didn't have the heart to say anything to anyone in the room that day, but I knew that the truth would come out relatively quickly.

"During the procedure -- keep in mind that I had wanted to do something about my breasts for almost ten years now, since I was thirteen years old -- I came to realize how life-affirming and life-changing this process is. And before you ask, I did it for myself and not for any men. In fact, I don't have a man in my life right now. It's such an amazing, sensual process; I wouldn't trade it for the world. I encourage all women to do the same. It will improve not only our own lives, but also our daughters' and granddaughters' lives as well."

Melody had moved slowly around the room as she gave her speech. By the time she had spoken of daughters and granddaughters, the president was starting to rub her temples. One of her bodyguards moved forward. "Madam President, are you all right?"

"What? Yes, yes, I'm fine."

Melody continued. "As a woman, I am grateful for all that the trailblazing women of history have accomplished, making life better for our gender as a whole. A mere hundred years ago, who would have thought a woman could even be the President of the United States of America? Or Chief Justice of the Supreme Court? But now we have both. But for all of our achievements, the most simple of human pleasures sometimes continues to escape us. And that is, waking up in the morning and liking what you see in the mirror. Some of that is only skin deep, but some of that is much deeper. However you define what it is you like about yourself, you should remember that you're a woman first and foremost.

"Science has found a way to bring out your inner woman, the wild-child and the virgin, the one whose pleasure comes from both within and without. Mind and body and soul, all wrapped up in one. I've found that. You should seek it for yourself, Madam President."

The president was nodding her head slowly. "For myself."

"That's right. You can feel the need welling up deep within you. Give in to it, President Stanford. Or should I just call you, Eileen?"

"Yes. I... I need to give in."

Melody smiled. The pheromones definitely were working.

In a fluid movement, the president was standing. She turned to face the bodyguard who had checked on her a few minutes earlier. "Benjamin. I need your help. I have a need deep inside of me and, I think only you can help me with that need." She started to run her hands over his chest. "It's not a government-issued piece of equipment that I need. Can you..." she paused long enough to lick her fingers before running them down his cheek. "... show me your piece?"

Benjamin squinted his eyes and quickly unfastened his pants, letting them drop to the floor in the weight of his belt. She pointed to her chair and he quickly sat down.

Reaching up her skirt, the president removed her panties and positioned herself over the man who had sworn to protect her at all costs.

"Are you ready," she asked?

"Yesssss."

She took his hands and guided them down to his cock, so he was holding it straight up. She smiled at how hard he was. She adjusted her hips and slid down over him, letting out a slight gasp of surprise and pleasure as she felt herself envelop him.

Melody glanced at the other members of the committee, who were smiling and nodding in approval at what was taking place before them.

Melody turned to stand behind the chair where the president and her guard were lost in each other's eyes, arms, and legs. Placing one hand gently on President Stanford's chin, she lifted her head and gazed deeply into her eyes.

"Can you hear me, Madam President?"

The president bit her lip and mouthed the word, 'yes,' but was too lost in the throes of passion and pleasure to say anything more.

"Excellent. In order to keep other bodyguards from coming in here, Madam President, you must remain relatively silent. Can you do that?"

"Yessss."

"Very well, I have two orders for you, Ma'am."

"Yes, master!"

"First, you will review the budget with your chief economists. If the budget will allow for it, you will seek to impose a massive advertising blitz to encourage women to have genetic breast augmentation. If the budget will not allow for it, you will disband the Itty Bitty Titty Committee completely, do you understand?"

"I-I-i-i... YES. I u-un-uh-undersss...s.s..stand! Yes, more!"

"Very good, Ma'am. And, second, you will seek out Dr. Jason Eisenstadt to see about making your own breasts bigger."

"B-b-biggerrrrr, YES!"

"Very good."

Melody sat down and smiled as she watched the President relieving some of the stress of the world's hardest job, in spite of the obvious fringe benefits. Melody reached down between her legs and wasn't surprised in the least to discover how wet she was. She glanced over at Dr. Barton, winked at him, and gestured for him to come closer.

As he approached her, she smiled and said, "I think I did a good job here today."

"Yes, Melody. You most certainly did."

"Do I get a little reward?"

He didn't even need to ask what she had in mind, considering that her hand was already down his pants.

Epilogue

"And so, ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to say that, with the proposed change in charter to the Non-Augmented Mammaries Committee, or the Itty Bitty Titty Committee in more popular vernacular, I was unable to find room within the Federal budget to fund its goals. I am therefore going to have to disband the committee at least for now. In the meantime, however, do not forget the lessons of so many women who have had their breasts genetically enhanced and seek to improve your own bodies through this short, painless, and completely safe process. We can only hope that science will one day give us a similar process that can improve men's lives as well."

President Stanford left the conference room without taking any questions. As the press corps stood up, Melody raced to catch up with her.

"President Stanford! Do you mind if I ask why you're in such a hurry?"

"Oh, it's nothing really. I just don't want to be late for my appointment with Dr. Eisenstadt."

"Which visit is this?"

"This is my second one."

"Good for you! How do you feel about it?"

"Great! Thank you for telling me who I can trust."

"You're very welcome, Madam President."

"Melody, while I've got you here, I've got a message for you from Dr. Eisenstadt."

"Really?"

"Yes, he wants you to call him."

"I can do that."

"Good. Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what's that?"

"I was wondering if you'd be willing to quit your job and join me as a senior policy advisor. Dr. Eisenstadt recommended you, and you know how I feel about his opinions."

"Well, I..."

"I can make it worth your while. Are you looking for a good reliable fuck?"

"Who isn't?"

"If you take the position, you'll learn all sorts of other good positions, if you know what I mean, from one of my most trusted advisors."

Melody laughed.

The President calmly excused herself and walked away. Melody picked up her comlink phone and called Dr. Eisenstadt.

Once minor formalities were exchanged, she asked, "Is there something you need form me, Dr. Eisenstadt?"

"Thanks for the mammaries."

Her eyes widened and her head lowered slightly. "How may I serve you, Doctor?"

"Well, I need you to accept the president's offer of a senior policy advisor."

"I will accept the president's offer."

"She will listen to everything you have to say, and act on your advice without question or prejudice."

"She will act on my advice."

"And you, of course, will do as I require."

"I will do as you require."

"Thank you, Melody. On the count of three, you will awaken. One... Two, almost awake. Three, fully awake."

"I told you before that that was a silly pun."

"I know and I'm sorry. I just wanted to see how things are going for you."

"Very well, actually. I'm getting noticed more and am having great sex. And just today, the president offered me a senior advisory position."

"Do you think you're going to take it?"

"Absolutely!"

"Very good. I guess that's all I need now, Melody. I appreciate the time you've taken."

"Oh, it was no problem, Dr. Eisenstadt! You have a good day."

"You too. Bye!"

"Bye bye!"

Melody turned off her comlink phone and laughed to herself. Her life truly changed for the better when she acted on that adolescent urge to get bigger breasts.

Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers