All Comments on 'The Jackie Bailey Chronicles'

by WilBeLes

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
rml65rml65over 8 years ago
loved it!

This was a awesome story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jackie and Shane

it was good storyleading up to a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Feel Good Story

It wasn't what I expected. Keep up the good story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

I hope you keep writing maybe a second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was a great story BUT

I enjoyed this story, I really did. Was a fantastic read. However I kind of feel like her father being a freaking rapist was justified. Like um no you don't get excused because you stopped taking medications. Also her mother knew he was a rapist?! AND WAS HIS DOCTOR?! That is completely unethical not to mention disgusting. How the fuck do you have a child with a rapist? Nope, hell no. That was just awful. Also the sex scene where Jackie returned satisfaction for Shane seemed super rushed, thought it could have been longer with a bit more detail.

Janice1939Janice1939over 8 years ago
True love comes when you return it with your own.

A very enjoyable read, hasn't time changed since the 1950ties when I was just growing into my teens and Ann Aldrich latest book was "We Too Must love" a follow up of "We Walk Alone". A time when lesbians were as demeaned by society, while I was growing up as a Bi sexual more becuase of religion than of choice. Our fellow sisters were probably as silly as her writing went. I can remember some of us dressed for what we believed we were. While most us were alcoholics by the time we were 23, when no longer afraid to buck the system, only to live a loveless sexlife changing partners so often that in less than two years they had gone steady at least 2 times.

That is why we are lucky since in the present we can have a love life instead of a revolving sexlife.

Keep up the good work your story gives life the warmth it needs to make it beautifull

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She became attracted to women as a result??

She became attracted to women as a result of sexual abuse? NO. Do you have any idea how freaking insulting that is to lesbians? Fuck off and stop writing in the lesbian category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ano ur stupid!

WilBeLes stories are inspiring! I love it and I don't read it the way you took in from the story. If you don't like it here y don't u F off instead! I'm gay too so sue me haha!

WilBeLesWilBeLesover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

I would like to thank everyone for the awesome comments. I would like to comment on the anonymous attacker. There are women out there that turn to lesbianism because of being raped. It's a fear deep down inside of us that no-one would understand. I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I was trying to prove a point. I am not saying that all lesbians were raped at one point. I like to inspire people through my stories. You can find love anywhere, no matter who you are or what you went through.

One more thing...

I will not F off. Unfortunately for you, I am here to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Done

Very well put, WilBeLes.

I am very glad to know you will not be leaving us because of an anonymous comment. Your stories are too good to lose. I look forward with pleasure to your next outing.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

I enjoyed the story immensely not to mention the theme: "with, for, thru and in love, you can conquer all" Thank you WilBeLes. I was so moved by one of the last lines on page 5: "A woman is a work of art to be tenderly explored, lived and cared for, protected from all damage." This is beautiful!

I've read the less than favorable comments and I can see why they may think that way. It's hard for people to understand mental illness. It's not like they can control hearing voice or becoming delusional especially without medication, professional help, or being institutionalize . Society as a hold have little patience for the mentally ill and oftentimes see it as something they chose to be. There are more than 43 million adults, age 18 and older, in the United States with mental illness. They produce families have children, etc and oftentimes this lead to children having mental issues or developing a warp sense of life and people. I think this was the case for Jackie. But again thru love she was able to become healthy and whole with Shane's patience help and encouragement and vice versa. Jackie was able to help Shane fight thru her guilt and fears over losing her sister, so overall, a win-win. WilBeLes stay encouraged and continue to share your wonderful gift of writing with us.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

*sigh* Such feels. Much beauty.

Memes aside, this was brilliant, thank you for sharing. I love that all your characters had flaws, made them so much more real.

elle_9549elle_9549over 8 years ago
Loved it

This was wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

~ L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW SIMPLY AMAZING!

I literally went through a half a box of tissues and I'm still crying! I really loved this story the characters were amazing and relatable to some people I just REALLY LOVED IT! Thank you for writing this wonderful story.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful and well written love story! Thank you so much for writing this; you touched on nerves that not many can understand, especially men!

I'm glad you're staying too :)

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A horror story

Who needs zombies and ghouls and things that go bump in the night? The real horrors walk among us, psychotics of both sexes like Nathan, or those which for one reason or another we have created in our heads. A very good story, WBL, five stars worth. My one quibble is that some of the dialogue sounded a little stilted in a way that people don't normally speak. But never mind, it was enjoyable, certainly enough to make me want to read your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

All I can say is that I have read all of your stories and that you never disappoint so thank you WBL for your love of writing and your obviously amazing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ok, maybe I'm just a sappy lesbian but I absolutely loved your story!!!

I loved how you told the story..I felt as if I could feel the pain and the happiness they were both sharing

I look forward to many more stories from you hopefully

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Absolutely wonderful! I love a good love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWilBeLes@WilBeLes
167 Followers
I just like to be me. I love spending time with family and friends. I absolutely love writing and reading. I write just for the pure joy it brings me and I love animals and nature. I grew up having an English family on one side and an Afrikaans family on the other. I us...