The Jacuzzi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan closed her eyes again and did that funny little tilt with her head. Jason continued to stare at her. Her sizeable breasts were always just barely being concealed by the water as it bubbled around her. He secretly hoped for just the slightest of glimpses at her nipples again. He was horny and drunk, and even though this was his sister she was goddamned gorgeous and mostly naked. His dick certainly didn't mind that they were blood-related as it tingled and flexed with the building pleasure.

Due to a busy week prior to Mom's death and funeral, Jason and his wife hadn't had sex in quite some time, at least a couple of weeks. He certainly hadn't been thinking about sex during the last few days, but now that he was so horny, he realized that he hadn't cum in what seemed like ages, which meant he was probably not going to last long. This worried him. If he climaxed too soon, Megan might take that as a sign to end their odd little game, or she might even be snapped into the reality of the fact that she would suddenly be sitting in a hot tub swirling with semen and leap out...well, that would expose her breasts...

He also recalled what she'd said, that though she received very pleasurable feelings from the bubbles, she rarely achieved an actual orgasm. He very much wanted her to achieve one tonight; she deserved it after so many stressful and emotional days.

He adjusted his erection further from the Goldilocks zone. It still felt good, but it allowed him to simmer down a bit. He would enjoy the plateau as long as he could, hoping that it would give Megan the time she needed to build up to climax.

Megan was feeling no pain. Far from it, the "glow" she had described to her brother was very much upon her now. It had actually built up sooner than she'd anticipated. As the pleasure increased, she realized that she had been quite horny. It just so happened that she had had sex with her husband the day before Mom died, but it had been an early-morning quickie, and her husband had climaxed inside her after only a few minutes. She wasn't upset about it; she'd been happy to provide a quick source of sexual pleasure for her man. They were good lovers, and she had no problems achieving orgasm with him multiple times when they took the time to really make love.

Being so pent up, and having been so stressed lately, Megan instinctively knew that she now had a really, really good chance of cumming with these crazy bubbles. If she used her fingers, she could even speed up the process a bit.

She suddenly wondered how close her brother was to climaxing. Maybe he was too nervous and wouldn't stay hard. Would he hold himself back? Was she prepared to stay in the Jacuzzi after he spewed sperm into the water? It was intensely odd to be thinking of these things about her own brother, but she was drunk and horny enough to allow her mind to wander while she pressed against the part of her panties that covered her swollen clitoris.

Megan allowed herself to speculate about the actual length and girth of her brother's penis when fully erect. She knew he was big, and by the way his wife had described him, he was most certainly bigger than her husband. She pictured what the tip of her brother's dick looked like now, no doubt pulsing and swelling against the pleasurable pressure of the Jacuzzi jet. What would it look like when he ejaculated? Would he squirt white puffs of semen that would gently float away? Or would his cum get caught up in the jet stream and get blasted into the water?

As she fingered herself, feeling the beginnings of a genuine orgasm, Megan expanded on the fantasy she was creating around her brother. With her husband and previous boyfriends during her dating years, she had discovered that she did not at all mind the taste of semen, and she particularly enjoyed it when her man could cum inside her without a condom. She started thinking about how her brother would react were she to dunk under the water just as he was about to climax, and then put her mouth over his dick so that he could shoot his cum into her mouth.

Oh, god, yes, this was working for her. She was getting really close now.

Jason was transfixed on his sister. She was beginning to pant in quick short breaths. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut, and she even started licking her lips. There was slight movement at her shoulder, and he deduced very accurately that Megan was not only playing with herself, she was actually building up toward an orgasm.

His cock flexed at the thought. He moved it closer to the Goldilocks zone in order to re-accelerate his own path toward climax. He decided in that moment that he really, really wanted to cum at the same moment as her if he could at all do so. With wide-eyed lust he drank in the sight of the tops of her large breasts, as they continued to move and shake and threaten to be exposed in the bubbling water. He had always been a "breast man" and desperately wanted to know what Megan's felt like, what they tasted like. He allowed himself to fantasize about just crossing over to her and thrusting his raging hardon right between them. Or, oh god he was going to let himself think of it, cross over there, rip her panties off and shove his thick cock right into her wet—

"Oh god, Jason!" Megan's exclamation snapped him out of his incestuous train of thought. She had opened her eyes and was starting right back at him. "Are you close?" she asked, somewhat breathlessly.

Jason had to clear his throat to form words. "Y-yes" was all he could croak out.

"Me, too," Megan said, somewhat redundantly. "We...we need this, right? It's okay, right?"

He nodded in full approval. "Absolutely," he managed to moan, starting to feel the tell-tale tingling within his groin.

Megan smiled at him, and she struggled to maintain eye contact as she began to finger herself more furiously. She tended close her eyes at the moment of orgasm, but it was compelling to look at her brother as lustfully as he looked at her. They were definitely crossing a line, but she reasoned that as long as they didn't touch, didn't actually see—

"Fuck, Megan!" Jason could barely keep his eyes open, also eager to be looking at his sister when they reached the magical moment. He was on the very edge now, the jet steadily stimulating the head of his cock.

"I know," Megan responded, herself on the verge of experiencing an absolutely epic orgasm.

The siblings stared at each other, both eager to climax and desperate to see the moment of pleasure in each other's eyes as they almost telepathically timing they very second of orgasmic explosion. So close...so close—

Then suddenly the jets and bubbles turned off, and the water suddenly went calm.

"Oh, FUCK!" they both exclaimed simultaneously.

They'd forgotten that the jets were on a timer. They had lost track of time, and now, at almost the very moment of mutual bliss, Megan no longer had her pussy-tickling bubbles, and Jason no longer had the strong smooth thrust of the Jacuzzi jet. What's more, the well-illuminated water, now suddenly still, did nothing to shield their nudity from each of them.

Jason's heart thumped right up into his throat when he realized he now had a slightly refracted but otherwise clear view of his sister's nipples. And Megan took in a sharp intake of breath when she realized that she could look right into the water at where her brother's erection was poking up from his lap.

They both froze in that moment, staring. They knew the game was over, but neither made a move to cover up. They were also both so sexually primed, that their minds began racing as to how they could effectively resume the self-pleasuring, yet they were also both equally concerned about freaking the other out.

After several moments, Megan managed to blink. She looked down at herself, saw that her naked breasts were quite visible just under the water. She decided that she didn't mind. She looked up at her brother, who now tried to modestly look away.

"It's okay," Megan said softly. "You can look."

Jason felt blood flowing in his ears, and his cheeks felt hot, but what his sister just said was music to his ears. He turned back toward her and managed to maintain eye contact with her. She nodded with a smile, reiterating her permission, so he allowed himself to look down. To his amazement, Megan helped him out even more by straightening up a little, thus allowing her breasts, including hard, bare nipples, to rise from the water.

"Jesus," Jason muttered. He involuntarily licked his lips. "They're beautiful." He looked into her eyes again. "You're beautiful."

Megan blushed. "Thank you," she said softly. No longer shy about being topless in front of her brother, she now reveled in the fact that she could provide such visual stimulation. She looked down into the water again, trying to gauge the size and length of his cock as its image flickered in refraction.

"Looks like you're still sporting some serious wood down there," she stated boldly.

It was Jason's turn to blush again, but he didn't back down. "That thing ain't going down any time soon," he declared, trying to match his sister's directness.

They locked eyes again. Maybe their odd little game had not finished after all.

Megan challenged, "Then do something about it."

Jason countered, "Maybe I will." He put his hand around his cock and gave it a squeeze.

"Go for it," Megan said, then started pushing against her panty-covered clit again.

"Fuck," was all Jason could say as he watched his sister's tits move and wiggle with her hand movements. He started stroking himself, shifting how he sat so that his sister could have a better view. He also allowed himself to rise up a little so that she could get a less refracted view of his did, though he shied of actually bringing it up out of the water.

"That's it," Megan moaned huskily. "Stroke yourself. Stare at your sister's tits and get yourself off."

Jason grinned. "But I'm not going to cum until you do."

"Mmm...I like that challenge. But I warn you, I'm already getting close again."

"Me, too." Jason felt his own cock twitch in his hand. He began to stroke with more vigor.

Megan fingered herself quite aggressively, but without the aid of the bubbles she wasn't quite getting the stimulation she preferred to get the job done.

"Fuck it," she said, and she quickly pulled her panties completely off under the water. She enjoyed the look of shock on her horny brother's face when he realized what she had done. She playfully lifted her panties out of the water and twirled them around for a moment before tossing them to the side of the Jacuzzi.

No longer shy about staring, Jason looked right down into the water, eager to see his sister's exposed pussy for the first time. As always, the water refracted a clear view, but it was enough that he could confirm that she had a small patch of hair down there, which provided a nice target for his incestuous attention.

"Well?" he heard Megan say. He blinked and looked into her eyes. She was grinning and nodding toward his crotch. He realized that he had stopped stroking himself when he saw her crotch for the first time, so he obliged her by starting up again. "Keep doing that," he heard her continue, "but that's not what I mean."

This puzzled him for a moment. She glanced over to where her wet panties were resting, then back to him, and he got it. He smiled and took his hand off his dick so that he could pull his underwear all the way off. He mimicked her move of twirling it around before tossing it right over and on top of her panties. She giggled, and her naked breasts moved in the water. He settled back onto the seat and gripped his dick once again.

"Nice," was all Megan said before starting to finger herself again. She watched the blurry motion of her brother jerking himself off while she steadily fingered her clit. Her pussy felt like an oven.

For several minutes, in the quiet of the evening, the two siblings masturbated while openly ogling each other. They both moaned and sighed, grinned and winked as they once again began telepathically determining when they would each reach their peak.

Jason felt his balls contract and almost lost it too soon. He paused his stroking and stared desperately at his sister. She was once again panting with very short breaths, her own orgasm building steadily and powerfully.

"Jason," she moaned. "Jason...I wanna see it."

He blinked at her.

"I wanna see it when it happens."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Please, Jason, let me see it. I want to see you squirt when I cum."

"Oh, Megan," was all he could croak out. He started stroking again, but at the same time, he stood and took a step toward her. When standing, the tub was still just deep enough so that his dick was still just under the surface. Megan leaned forward, her pretty eyes widening at the much clearer view she had of her brother's erect penis.

Eager to show her more, and racing more quickly toward orgasm, Jason lifted himself onto his tip-toes, and like an erotic periscope the head and first half of his dick emerged from the water. He removed his hand for a moment to give her a good look. But he was desperate to cum and so he gripped himself once again, stroking steadily.

"Jesus," it was Megan's turn to exclaim. Her own hand became a blur under the water.

"Megan," Jason muttered, "I'm gonna cum."

"Do it!" Megan exclaimed. "Do it right here."

He looked down and saw his sister suddenly move close to him, positioning herself so that her massive breasts were just in front of and below the head of his throbbing cock.

"Cum all over them," she ordered. "I know you want to."

"Oh, god, sis, you have no idea how much I want to!"

"Then do it, baby. Cum on your sister's tits, because I'm...I'm, oh god, yes, I'm cumming too!"

"Oh fuck, Megan, here it comes!"

Hearing his sister begin to cry out in orgasm, Jason gave himself only a few more strokes, then held his hand in place on the downstroke. The head of his cock swelled, and both siblings watched as the first thick jet of semen blasted out. Jason felt a rush of ecstasy as his dick pulsed and ejaculated rope after thick white rope of hot semen all over Megan's chest. The sight and sensation of her brother's hot cum hitting her only intensified her own orgasm, and she shrieked with uncontrollable bliss.

Jason absolutely painted his sister's glistening tits, and one squirt even hit her neck and chin. Seeing this sight, hearing his sister's pleasure, and feeling his own orgasmic euphoria in the Jacuzzi was almost too much for him, and as he continued to ejaculate he started losing his balance. He had to drop back to his flat feet, and he instinctively reached out with his free hand and grasped Megan's shoulder for support.

Megan reached up with her free hand and gripped Jason's tightly to her shoulder. Their sudden physical connection was like an electric shock, and it timed perfectly with the plateau of her orgasm. Seeing and feeling her brother's hot sperm spatter against her was magical. When that one shot hit her chin, she suddenly wished it had gone in her mouth, but before she could move to possibly make that happen, he had almost lost his balance, and the few remaining pulses of his spunk was sadly now shooting into the water.

As each began to come down to earth after such shattering orgasms, the siblings once again froze in place. Jason did not remove his hand from Megan's shoulder, and with his other hand he kept a grip at the base of his still-hard cock. He looked down again at her chest and marveled at how much of his cum now coated his sister's large, round and absolutely perfect breasts.

As she tried to return to a normal state of breathing, Megan let her gaze fix directly on her brother's cock. When he finally let go of it, she got a really good look at its entire length for the first time. Having climaxed, his dick was just starting to deflate, but its length and girth still amazed Megan. She now had visual evidence of what Jason's wife had said needed time to get used to.

Megan took her hand off her pussy. She desperately wanted to reach up and touch her brother's cock, but she held back at the last minute. Although he was touching her shoulder, that was their only physical contact, and despite what they had just done in front of each other it seemed appropriate to not go so far as to begin touching each other in a directly sexual way.

For his part, Jason had to fight the urge to lean down and plant a post-orgasmic kiss right on his sister's lips. Despite all logic and the fact that they were both married—and genetically related—every fiber in his body wanted to sweep his sister into his arms and make her his lover right then and there. Had he not just climaxed, and had they still been in this proximity to each other, he probably would have tried to take her, either thrusting himself into her under the water, or pulling her up to the side of the tub so that he could see his cock disappear into his sister's wet pussy.

Had he known that she wanted to get more physical with him as well, he probably would have given in to his lust, but as she had not given any more physical contact than her hand on his on her shoulder, he restrained himself. If they walked away now, they could pass this whole incident off as a one-time booze-fueled act of foolishness.

Still, however, neither of them moved. They stood there long enough to the point where Jason's penis had finally returned to a flaccid state, though Megan, as she looked at his dick floating just under surface of the water, still considered it thick and imposing. She hadn't made a move to clean her brother's several lines of cum from her chest, and what globs hadn't oozed down into the water on their own had turned translucent against her smooth skin.

Finally, with all the willpower she could muster to keep from jumping up and kissing him, Megan simply gave his hand a reassuring squeeze.

"You should sit down," she said softly. "You look like you're going to pass out."

Jason grinned sheepishly. "Thanks." He reluctantly let go of her shoulder and moved to where he could sit, the water now coming up to the tops of his shoulders. He smiled when Megan moved to sit side-by-side with him. He couldn't see her nakedness unless he turned and looked directly at her, but he was enjoying the fact that she was now sitting right next to him, with maybe only an inch or two separating their naked hips.

Megan leaned her head back against the edge of the hot tub and let out a long relaxing breath.

"Well," she said. "That happened."

They glanced at each other, then at the same time glanced down at each other's nudity, then back to each other's faces. They both started laughing, allowing the sensuality and oddity of the situation to run its course. Their laughter soon settled down, and for the next several minutes they just sat and breathed. It was amazing how quickly they had become comfortable being in the nude together. Perhaps the ever so slight censoring layer of water helped make that possible. The question was going to be: when they eventually got out, would they allow themselves to look, or be looked at? It would be hard to avoid seeing each other, considering that they had neglected to bring out any towels...