The Jacuzzi Ch. 05

Story Info
In the shower together, their exploration continues.
5.4k words
4.82
14.8k
36

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,884 Followers

In the next second Jason was on his feet, racing toward the stairs and flinging his t-shirt away, rendering himself fully nude. His sister, Megan, also as naked as the day she was born, let out a shriek of playful terror and started running up the stairs, her beautiful brother--and now lover--not far behind.

She had originally planned to race to her own bathroom, but knowing that Jason would be joining her, she pivoted at the top of the stairs toward the master bedroom. Her mother's bedroom. For a split second her rational mind pondered the fact that she was about to take her incestuous antics into the inner sanctum of her recently deceased mother, but the more dominant part of her mind that was currently focused on being intimate with her brother simply said: Fuck it. It was her house now, even if she was actively trying to sell it, and she knew that the master bathroom would provide much better space for her and Jason to share a shower.

As if continuing the theme of the gigantic hot tub in the backyard, their late father had also personally supervised the design of the shower in the master bathroom. It was at least three times the size of what one might expect, with multiple shower heads, steam vents, even an optional waterfall feature, that would have made any ancient Roman bath enthusiast proud. A team of cheerleaders could probably comfortably shower together in there. It was insane.

And just the perfect setting for the next sexual adventure between a brother and sister who had recently become lovers.

As Jason chased Megan, he was momentarily surprised to see her dart toward Mom's bedroom. He had assumed she'd simply run to her own shower, which was identical to his. As his sister burst into the master bedroom, he couldn't help but think that it might be weird for her to want him to mount her on what had only recently be Mom's bed. But he quickly remembered that she was more interested in actually showering than sex, and it made him grin to realize that she was most certainly heading right through the bedroom and into the cavernous master bathroom with its cathedral-size shower.

Megan barely beat her brother to the shower, and she immediately began turning several taps and knobs. In seconds, the shower was practically exploding with a series of variously sized and positioned shower heads shooting great quantities of steaming water. Jason paused just outside the shower, watching through the quickly fogging glass partitions as his naked sister giggled and twirled under the maelstrom. He felt his heart literally constrict for several seconds, acknowledging to himself that the sight his nude sister in this setting was easily the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

His cock twitched.

Megan slicked her wet hair back to see where her brother was, and she was thrilled to see him just outside the shower, frozen in admiration for what he was seeing. Megan had never considered herself an exhibitionist, but there was something almost euphoric about giving her brother the gift of her absolute nudity. With her husband and previous lovers before marriage, she had never been shy about being naked with them. But for her brother, it made her heart melt and her head dizzy with how thrilling it was.

After thoroughly drinking in the sight of his sister's nude wet body, Jason approached the shower. To Megan's amusement, he sauntered into the shower with the same comedic gusto with which he had walked from the hot tub to the pool the night before. Now as then, his large, slightly engorged penis swung back and forth with each step, and Megan practically melted with desire.

"Remember when we used to play in here as kids?" he asked, casually stepping under one of the shower heads.

Megan smiled. As kids they'd had a couple of adventures in this shower, but it had been completely platonic, and they had of course worn bathing suits. It had been the novelty of the sheer size of the shower that attracted them, not each other. Today, however, it was quite a different attraction...

Reaching out to touch her brother's muscular chest, she said, "Back then Dad yelled at us for wasting water."

Jason grinned. "Well, you know what they say, 'Save water, shower with a friend.'"

"Or your sister!" she blurted out, then immediately blushed.

They both laughed and watched each other's naked bodies up close. Jason closed the gap and took his sister into an embrace. For several moments, they merely hugged tightly as the steaming water cascaded over them and around them. There was no rush.

But there was desire. Megan blinked to get some water out of her eyes, then looked up at Jason. He was already looking down at her with the perfect mixture of love and lust in his eyes. He tilted his head down, she lifted her face up, and they kissed. Deeply and lovingly, they kissed.

They let their hands wander as they made out. Megan enjoyed the firmness of the muscles in Jason's back, and his tight physic remained consistent as she slide her hands down toward the small of his back, and then his ass.

His ass.

Jesus, how she loved her brother's ass! His skin was smooth, and his glutes were solid. Last night she had thoroughly enjoyed feeling her brother's ass flex as he had thrust in and out of her...and then how it had tensed as he had climaxed inside her that first time.

Jason was enjoying his own touchy-feely session at the same time. His sister's slender body was squeezed tightly against him, and he could feel her large breasts pressing out to the sides. It was easy to for him to grip each of her butt cheeks in each of his palms. He squeezed and kneaded her perfect ass as he worked his tongue against hers in a kiss that hadn't broken for several minutes.

Throughout this time, Jason's cock continued to hang comfortably down between his legs. Their shower together was more sensual than sexual at the moment. Having orgasmed three times since last night, he had no great need to get his rocks off again right now. But there was a constant tingle in his groin that kept his penis swollen and foreboding, even without an erection. Megan loved feeling his thick meat rub up and down against her abdomen. She too was in no rush to get her brother's gifted manhood inside her again. That they would fuck again, she had no doubts. But for now it was with a sensation of bliss and freedom that she enjoyed simply making out with him in the shower.

In fact, it really was her desire to get cleaned up once again after what they'd just experienced down in the living room. While giving her brother a blowjob, Megan had creamed her own pants. She had actually climaxed simply through the act of fellating him. She wanted to wash up and be perfectly fresh for the coming day. Yes, they had actual family business to attend to, but she also wanted to ensure that her body and pussy was perfect for when the time came for them to make love again.

Reluctantly, Megan began to withdraw from her incestuous make-out session. She continued to clutch her brother tightly, but she made enough space between their faces to speak.

"Would you like to wash my hair?" she asked.

"With pleasure," he said with a smile.

Jason loosened his grip on his sister and watched her turn slightly to find where the shampoo, soap, etc., was situated. There was a basket mounted to the shower wall, and Megan dug around the various products within it until she came up with something she felt satisfactory for washing her hair. She guided Jason's hands as he lathered up her hair. She poured some of the shampoo into her own hands and stepped up on her tip-toes to lather up his hair. The scent seemed a bit on the feminine side to him, but under the current circumstances that was the least of his concerns.

Once they were both lathered up, they got a bit goofy and practiced molding each other's hair into ridiculous shapes. She gave his close-cropped hair a soapy faux-hawk, and he piled hers up into a very poor example of Barbara Eden's genie-bun from I Dream of Jeannie.

After teasing each other about their temporary hair styles, they found body wash and began lathering each other up. He took his sweet time with ensuring her breasts were at least 500% clean, and she went to work on making sure his cock and balls were as sanitized as surgical instruments.

It was while Megan lovingly soaped up, stroked and fondled her brother's thick cock and heavy balls that he began to rise again. But only just slightly. His body was reacting to her stimulating hands, but his current refractory stage kept an actual erection at bay. Megan was looking forward to seeing her brother's fully hard cock again at some point in the near future, but she was still fascinated with it despite him being mostly flaccid. In fact, she realized that she now had an opportunity to do something for him that she just couldn't quite do fully when he was completely erect.

She glanced up at him with her classic mischievous look, and Jason could only grin back, wondering what his sister had in mind for him while she held onto his penis and balls. His grin widened when he watched Megan slowly lower herself down to her knees, her face now mere millimeters from his genitalia.

Megan licked her lips with anticipation. Through the steaming mist of the shower, she could clearly make out every little wrinkle and vein in her brother's impressive manhood. She lowered her head a little further, then tilted her chin up and opened her mouth. She raised her head a bit further, and in the next moment Jason's penis was past her lips and teeth and resting softly on her tongue. She heard him moan at the sensation, which in turn made her pussy flex.

In is mostly flaccid state, Megan was able to suck his entire length into her mouth, and she thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of sucking his spongy flesh. She used her tongue to move it around in there. She wished she could somehow just swallow all of him and keep his most private part in her belly, near her soul.

Jason looked down and marveled at the sight. For the second time in as many hours, his own sister was giving him head. This second time was very unique in that he was not at all hard. Yet somehow it was easily as erotic as a regular blowjob for how it looked. Because Megan could take him fully into her mouth while he was in this state, he watched in amazement as she managed to press her nose directly into the trimmed pubic hair above his cock. It actually tickled. And this was complimented by the feel of her soft hands now beginning to fondle his balls.

Megan couldn't get over how well-endowed her brother was. Just one of his testicles completely filled her small hand. She needed both hands to properly fondle and roll them around while she continued to suck steadily on the current length of Jason's dick. She matched him moan for moan as the two of them experienced this intensely incestuous act.

For a countless amount of time, there were only the sounds of the shower, the heavy breaths and sighs from him, and the moaning and slurping sucking sounds from her. But eventually, biology began to make itself known: Jason's dick began to expand.

Megan squealed with glee around her brother's cock. It was incredible to feel it come alive in her mouth. As his heart beat faster, his shaft thickened and lengthened. She did her best to keep sucking her lover's new erection, but inch by inch she had to begin backing her head away to avoid gagging. Finally, when Jason became fully, ragingly, erect, Megan could get no more than about half of his length inside her mouth.

Even though they were new lovers, Jason was already aware of his sister's limitations with fellatio. It wasn't a disappointment at all. He was proud to be hung pretty well, and from past lovers and his wife, he knew and had long ago accepted that there were very few women out there who could deep-throat him when fully erect. He vividly recalled, from just a little earlier this morning, when Megan had so amazingly blew him to completion. But he had also seen what a struggle it had been for her toward the end, holding out like a champ to give him the gift of letting him blow his load into her mouth. He instinctively knew that she would do that again for him now, if he let her.

As aroused as he was, he knew it would be some time before he could actually climax again, and he didn't want his poor sister to have to endure for so long. He gently put one hand on the back of her head, and the other on her chin. He pulled back with his hips ever so slightly. She got the message and backed off of his cock. She gripped the base of his shaft and looked curiously up to him, working her jaw up and down at the same time.

"Your turn," he whispered. In the hiss of the shower, he realized she probably hadn't heard his words, but he followed them with actions. He gently guided her back to her feet, and they hugged and kissed for another few minutes.

This time, instead of Jason's cock hanging down and grazing against her midsection, Megan could feel his warm rod of steel-hard flesh pressing firmly against her stomach, his tip even grazing the base of her cleavage. She still couldn't believe that she had had that monster inside her. And, god help her, she couldn't wait to get it inside her again soon.

Jason also couldn't wait to bury himself inside his sister again, but he remembered that she was still sore, so he set about giving her pleasure another way. As if in a very slow dance, he walked Megan backward in the shower until the back of her knees touched against a built-in shower bench. She allowed him to lower her on to the bench. Then it was his turn to drop to his knees.

With nice warm water continuing to cascade on and around them, Jason leaned in and nuzzled his face into his sister's exquisitely large breasts. Megan intertwined her fingers in his wet hair and moaned in pleasure as he went about licking and sucking one of her tits, and then the other. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, more than happy to let her brother worship her boobs as much as he wanted. Whenever his mouth came across one of her hardened nipples, he would suckle and nibble for a while, sending shockwaves of pleasure directly into her womb.

Megan had lost track of time, but she suddenly became fully aware of the here and now when she felt Jason begin to lower his face from her tits. He kept kissing and licking, but was now working his way lower. Megan instantly became both nervous and excited about what she thought--what she hoped--he was on his way to doing.

Her brother didn't disappoint her. When he got his face even with her crotch, he began gently nudging her knees apart, allowing him direct access to where they both knew this was heading. After only a moment of silly self-consciousness, Megan allowed him to part her thighs wider and wider. He then reached up and guided her forward as well, until her ass was right at the edge of the bench. To her erotic delight, he then took her legs and lifted them so that her knees could rest on his shoulders, her feet now dangling behind his upper back.

Jason went to work. This was truly his first direct close-up of his sister's vagina, and as his mouth watered he took in every detail. He loved the soft little well-trimmed patch of pubic hair on her mons. He was amazed at how perfectly symmetrical her labia was, and her arousal was clear by the way they puffed out, swollen. Just as swollen, he could easily see his sister's clitoris as it peaked eagerly out from under its soft hood.

He took his time getting to his final destination. He began with several minutes of licking and kissing around the inside of Megan's thighs. He heard her coo and quiver, and he knew she was enjoying the sweet torture of anticipation.

In her mind, Megan momentarily saw the setting she was in from outside of her body. Who in a million years would have guessed that a brother and sister would be together like this? What had she done to deserve this bonus layer of a relationship with her sibling? What would their future be like from this point forward?

This pathetic attempt at rational thought disappeared into the steam surrounding her, because suddenly Megan felt her brother's mouth upon her. Upon her there.

"Oh, Jesus," she hissed. She put her hands on her brother's head and pushed.

Jason grinned against his sister's pussy. He had started licking and kissing along her labia, and he was pleased with the reactions he was getting from her. He couldn't claim to be the best at cunnilingus, but whatever technical skills he might have lacked, he always tried to make up for it with passion. And he was always happy to do it.

From their dating years, to their newlywed period, to now several years into his marriage, Jason and his wife didn't have nearly as much oral sex as he would have liked, but that was life. With his sister, it was as if he was trying this for the first time. Well, with his sister this was the first time. And he thoroughly enjoyed exploring very soft crevice of her sweet vagina.

Megan felt like she was getting drunk. It was so erotic and raw to know that it was her own brother currently making out with her pussy. But also, just to be able to sit back and let a man pleasure her this way was something she hadn't experienced in a while. Her husband was a good and generous lover, but he rarely initiated oral sex. Perhaps he would have had she simply asked for it, but that was how some marriages just settled...sex was still pleasurable, but often just just...routine.

There was nothing routine about what she was feeling now. Her brother was a little on the clumsy side, she had to admit, but she could find no fault into his obvious eagerness eat her out. Clumsy or not, for the past several minutes he had kept her on a very high plateau of pleasure. She wouldn't have minded if he kept doing this long enough for them to turn into prunes and run out of hot water. And then...

And then!

He licked her clit.

"Fuck!" Megan yelped, her lust-filled voice echoing off the shower walls.

He licked her clit again, and again, then suddenly he was sucking steadily at it, and Megan launched from her plateau into high orbit.

"Oh, Jason, my beautiful brother, Jason!" She let the carnal act of incest accentuate her rapidly building orgasm.

For his part, Jason just kept doing exactly what he was doing. He'd clearly hit a sweet spot with the way he was manipulating his sister's clitoris, and he was determined to keep going until she exploded.

And then she did. Jason felt Megan's leg muscles tighten. He felt her belly begin to heave. And the moment she came he was almost glad to have his ears muffled by her thighs against the scream of pleasure that shrieked from his sister's throat.

Megan clutched tightly at her brother's head as his tongue and lips on her clit put pleasure through her pussy the likes of which she didn't think was possible. It was all she could do to maintain balance on the shower bench. Jason had to actually help keep her steady as wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy shot from her clit, through her body, right down to her fingers and tightly curled toes.

Time had no meaning. Earth had no gravity. Megan floated.

Her brother gave her this pleasure. Her brother.

Jason happily drank in his sister's nectar as her pussy gushed from its climax. He couldn't tell if she had been having just one long continuous orgasm or several rapid-fire explosive ones. But eventually, eventually, his wonderful new lover finally began to come down from her high. Instinctively knowing that her clit might be getting a bit too sensitive at this point, he slowly pulled his mouth off of it, moving back to giving loving licks and kisses around the rest of her pussy, all in trying to help her ease herself back to Planet Earth.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,884 Followers
12