The Jacuzzi Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throughout this session, Jason's erection had not died down at all. It ached now, in fact. But he was determined to focus solely on Megan's pleasure. He waited patiently for her breathing to return to normal, and for her tensed body begin to relax.

Megan was glad there was still water pouring over her body, because it masked the steady stream of tears she had been shedding during her orgasmic bliss. She had simply never known that such physical pleasure from oral sex was possible. Was it just the way her brother did it? Was it just because it was her brother?

She shook her head. Stop thinking, she chided herself, just love.

She looked down at Jason and saw that he was still lovingly kissing and caressing her pussy. He was so beautiful. He would probably keep doing this for another hour if she let him, but with some reluctance she began to ease him back. As much as she enjoyed his mouth on her muff, she was suddenly desperate to kiss that mouth again.

Jason backed onto his haunches and eased Megan's legs off his shoulders. She leaned forward, took his face in her hands and kissed him deeply. She could taste herself on his tongue and loved it. When she managed to pull away from him again she looked at his handsome face, tears of joy and love once again welling up in her eyes. She saw him suddenly looked concerned at her expression, and she quickly relieved him.

"Jason, that was so wonderful. I'm just a blubbering mess from how good you made me feel."

Jason sighed with relief. "Oh, thank god."

Megan allowed herself to look down to take in more of her brother's naked body. She was thrilled to see that he was still fully erect. All this foreplay, he must be ready for release again. Still basking in her own post-orgasmic glow, she wanted to bring her brother to the same state.

She thought about going down on him again, but she really wanted to do more for him. Though her vagina was still somewhat sore from last night and early this morning, it was at the same time perfectly primed to be penetrated again with how wet and swollen he had made her with his oral manipulations.

Megan stood. Jason looked up at her.

"Come here," she said gently, extending a hand. He took it and stood, now towering over her, a jet of water beating against his shoulders. Megan let go of his hand and turned her back to him. She stepped over to a shower wall with no bench beneath it. She lifted her hands and leaned on them against the wall. She looked back at him, glanced down at his huge hard dick, then back up to him.

She nodded.

"Are you sure?" he asked, his voice childishly cracking.

She chuckled and nodded again.

He didn't have to be asked twice. With powerful masculinity, Jason stepped forward and immediately gripped his sister's curved hips. He pulled and lifted slightly, positioning her as he saw fit to take her from behind. Megan let out a husky grunt, loving how he was manhandling her.

Jason looked down and lusted after his sister. Her tight round ass was jutting out toward him, her slender waist sloping up above it. He let go of one of her hips to grab his hard cock. He bent his knees a bit and moved forward, pressing the head of his dick against her slit. She was still looking back at him. He grazed her pussy lips with is meat a few times, as if still hesitant.

"Jason," she said firmly. He looked up at her gaze. "I want my brother inside me again."

His eyes glazed over at that, and the sexual being within him took over once more. He made sure his cock was lined up straight, and he pushed in. Megan turned back to face the shower wall and bit her lip, hard.

He was so. Fucking. Big!

Jason resisted the urge to impale her fully right away. He was drunk with lust, but he was still a conscious lover. He got a few inches into her and moved back and forth several times, letting his cock get coated with her juices before the shower got to it. Megan tried to relax and let nature take its course.

It did. In just a few minutes, Jason was fully inside her. He held himself there, and the two siblings sighed simultaneously. He leaned over and cupped her breasts, squeezing them and massaging them, as if to keep himself occupied for the few minutes she needed to adjust to his length and girth. But his patience could only go so far, and now he had to have his sister.

Out he pulled gently, but when he went back in he thrust somewhat firmly. Megan winced and whimpered but shook her head when she felt him hesitate again.

"Don't stop," she gasped. "Fuck your sister!"

With that, Jason got a good grip of her hips again and began thrusting. Thrusting turned into slamming, and now the distinct sound of muscular hips slapping into jiggling ass echoed in the shower as the siblings rutted like animals.

Megan lost all sense of time and space as she happily allowed her brother to use her body purely for his own sexual gratification. She had already had the orgasm of the century just a short while ago. It was her dear brother's turn now, and to hell with how sore she might be an hour from now. Nevertheless, and to Megan's astonishment, she was beginning to feel a renewing glow within her pussy. As she grunted each time Jason bottomed out in her, a portion of his thickness was now scratching steadily into her g-spot.

"Oh god," she began whimpering, "Oh my fucking god, Jason!"

"I know, baby," he groaned back, barely able to form words. "I love you so fucking much, Megan!"

"And I love you, Jason. Just don't stop. Don't stop--oh god, brother--do not stop fucking me!"

Jason slammed into her again and again. "I will never stop fucking you, sis! You are too perfect! So tight!"

"And you are so big, you fill your sister up so much! You're gonna make me cum, Jason!"

Jason renewed his efforts. "Oh god, Megan, I want you to cum so bad!"

"Cum with me," she cried. "I want to feel you cum inside me again!"

"Fuck, sis, I'm going to! I'm going to fucking cum inside my sister!"

The combination of the raw incestuous talk and their actual fucking was soon rocketing both siblings toward mutual bliss. Megan felt her pussy begin to clench down, the dam of her climax about to burst.

As he continued to fuck Megan from behind, Jason was shocked to actually feel his sister's already vice-like pussy get even tighter.

"Oh Jesus, sis," he cried. "I'm about to lose it."

"Do it!" Megan screamed. "Cum in me, baby. I WANT MY BROTHER'S SEED!"

With one final slam forward, Jason lifted Megan off of her feet. For a split second she literally hung from his cock as his balls exploded and shot their first burst of hot semen through his shaft and into her body.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!" they both bellowed.

Jason let his sister's feet touch the floor again, and he leaned forward and tightly clutched at her body and breasts as his cock continued to twitch and unload its potent seed into her. Megan felt like the wind had gotten knocked out of her. She had never felt a cock so deep in her guts like her brother was in her now. She could feel her pussy clench and release, clench and release. Her body knew it was being injected with the fresh sperm of a perfect mate, and it was doing everything it could to milk every last drop of fluid from her man's balls.

A euphoric eternity passed in seconds as the siblings rode out the crashing waves of their mutual orgasms. There was an immediate and unconscious understanding that each had just experienced the best sex of their lives. Neither wanted to even remotely think about the reality of their lives that would soon become part of their existence again.

After several minutes, Jason's cock deflated to the point where it slipped naturally from inside his sister's pussy. When it happened, Megan immediately felt relief, then she felt empty, then she felt wonderfully satisfied as a copious amount of her brother's semen and her juices began pouring down her thighs, only to get washed off by the ongoing shower spray.

Reluctantly, and without words, the siblings separated and rinsed off. It took only a moment or two for Jason to wash any evidence of sex from his genitalia. Megan required just a bit more time as she attempted to wash her smashed pussy and inner thighs from the thoroughly incredible and incestuous fuck she'd just been given.

As they wrapped up their shower session, Jason and Megan continued to enjoy the sight of each other's naked bodies. They constantly grinned and even giggled like new teenage lovers as they got out and toweled each other off.

Jason glanced at a small clock sitting on what had been his mother's vanity. "We've got just enough time to get dressed and get to the lunch meeting," he said matter-of-factly. It was as if he was testing to see that his voice box still worked after what they had both just gone through.

"Yes, just enough time," Megan echoed back, matching his business-like tone, much to their mutual amusement.

After getting mostly dry, the pair simply draped their towels over their shoulders, not bothering to cover up. They walked hand-in-hand out through their mom's bedroom and to the hallway leading to their own individual bedrooms.

"See you in a few," Jason said.

Megan kissed him and went into her room to put some clothes on. It was going to be another warm day. Even though they were going to what was a business meeting, she decided on wearing a loose, soft sundress. Knowing that her brother would want to play with her boobs again the first chance he got, she decided to forgo wearing a bra. But she did put on a skimpy pair of panties, also knowing that much of her brother's spunk was still up inside her and likely to begin leaking out throughout the coming day.

When they met downstairs in the entryway about 15 minutes later, Megan allowed herself to look at Jason not so much as a brother anymore, but as a lover. And as a lover he looked fine. He was wearing a white linen shirt, open at the collar, sleeves rolled up, and some matching linen khakis. They were going to make a sexy pair today, which is what she wanted.

"Let's make this meeting quick," she said, taking his arm and steering him toward the garage. "You're going to take me out on a date right after."

"I can't wait," he said, looking at his beautiful sister with only pure love.

12