The Jacuzzi Ch. 06

Story Info
First some family business, and then more family fun.
5.8k words
4.69
11.1k
26

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,877 Followers

Let's make this meeting quick, she had said to her brother. You're going to take me out on a date right after...

Over two hours later they were still stuck in the lunch meeting with one of their family attorneys, Phil Horowitz. A lean and lanky man in his late-50s, he possessed the perfect gift of being able to speak continuously, non-stop, barely pausing for breath. He had been droning on and on throughout the otherwise amazingly elaborate lunch they were having on the outdoor patio of Ocean Prime in Beverly Hills.

As Megan poked absently at a salt-dusted pat of butter, she was beginning to wonder just how many stabs it would take to kill this man with her butter knife. But then she glanced over and saw her brother looking at her. He was a mountain of patience. He could see her obvious frustration, and he gave her just the slightest of winks, reassuring her. She melted and smiled back at him. She did not think it could be possible to love her own brother so much, first as a sibling, and now as a lover. It energized her to the core. She turned back to the lawyer.

In fairness to Horowitz, what he was covering was indeed very important information. Jason and Megan's mother was leaving behind a very substantial estate. It had actually been their father, who'd died years before, who had built up the portfolio he had left to his wife, who was now leaving it to her kids. Vast real estate, stocks, bonds, annuities, the family trust, even something called "whole" life insurance...the siblings were about to inherit and absolute fortune. But fortunes were complicated.

Jason felt his heart flutter when his sister smiled at him, and he had to struggle to focus again on Horowitz. Of the two, Jason was definitely more of a nerd, and he fully understood everything being discussed. Megan was easily just as smart as him, but to her the subject matter was simply boring. Over the years she had been happy to let Jason work with his mom on maintaining the portfolio. It pleased her that her mother would never have to worry about money, and it pleased her even more that there was enough wealth in the family so that her daughter could also enjoy a secure future. She just didn't care how the sausage was made.

She glanced around at the high-end restaurant. It was just off of Wilshire Boulevard, only a couple of blocks from the infamous Rodeo Drive. Megan half-recognized more than a few moderate celebrities dining around her. Horowitz had picked the place, and neither sibling complained even though they knew that all this would be billed back to them eventually.

If she had to sit through hours of financial talk, at least they were eating well. And drinking. As if they hadn't learned their lesson from the night before, Megan and Jason were each near the bottom of a second glass of chardonnay from the bottle they'd split. Horowitz had only wrinkled his pointy nose when asked if he'd like a glass. Megan sipped the last of what had been her half of the wine, and she allowed herself a little frown into the bottom of the long-stemmed glass: there seemed to be a lot more meeting to be had, but no more booze to consume.

She was enjoying her midday buzz along with the still hotly simmering afterglow from all the sex she had been having over the last 18 hours or so. All the sex from her brother. Her beautiful brother Jason, her best friend in life, and now a true sexual partner. Just thinking about such a combination in a man caused a small portion of the fluids she and Jason had created inside her that morning to squirt slight into her already damp panties. She let a soft sigh escape her lips.

Jason moved his eyes from Horowitz to his sister again. The look on her face as she gazed into her empty wine glass was mesmerizing. It was plain to him that she was replaying their sexual antics in her mind, clearly spaced out against the never ending monologue by their attorney. Jason wished he could reminisce with her, but the legal stuff had to be completed. There would be time to have fun again soon enough.

She had asked him to take her on a date after this. His cock stiffened slightly in his pants at what kind of naughty fun they could get into on their date. But he mentally shook off further thought on this, as there were still the legal matters at hand.

After their waiter came over and asked "Is there anything else I can get you" for the third time, Horowitz himself came to realize that they meal was long over, and he had clearly overwhelmed his clients with a deluge of information. He said he would follow up later with an email recap of everything they had just discussed. The siblings exchanged a look--why hadn't he just sent the email instead!

Jason made a feint toward the check, but Horowitz predicably snatched it. "No, no, this is on me."

"Why thank you," Megan said, the fakest of smiles on her face. "How kind."

They knew that the attorney would simply add the total of the check and tip to the hours he'd already be billing them for his time today.

Horowitz stood, as did Jason. The two shook hands, and Horowitz also reached out and lightly took the fingers of Megan's outstretched hands. He had known their late mother far better than he knew them, but there was enough of an oddness to them today that he couldn't quite peg. With another nod at each of them, he gathered his briefcase and departed.

Jason plopped down in his seat again and blew air through his puffed cheeks. Megan simply smiled at him. She then reached for the empty bottle and held it up, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes," he said. "But not here."

With the bill having been settled by Horowitz, they just got up and left. Jason took his sister's hand as if they'd been dating for years. Just the feel of her brother's fingers intertwined with hers caused butterflies in her tummy. Having always been affectionate with each other, Megan had often held hands with Jason. But this was the first time they were doing it as lovers, and it made a difference.

She wondered what he had in mind for their date. Jason simply lead her along with a smile.

He decided to leave their car with the valet at Ocean Prime. By the time they got back it would have been long past the course of a normal meal, but he figured the valet wouldn't really care. Or, if he had to pay extra, no big deal. In their own rights, Jason and Megan were doing financially well. But as they were about to inherit their mother's fortune, they were now officially rich. They were newly rich, in the heart of Beverly Hills. Time to have some fun.

It was a quick walk to the Beverly Wilshire, one of the town's most iconic hotels, located at the top of the T-intersection where Wilshire Boulevard met Rodeo Drive. As they entered the lobby, Megan wondered if Jason was planning to get them a room. The thought of making love with him in a luxurious hotel where they shot Pretty Woman turned her on to no end, but she couldn't imagine how much even the cheapest of rooms might cost here. Unlike Jason, it hadn't quite hit Megan just how wealthy they had become since laying their mother to rest.

To her amused curiosity, Jason took her right past the front desk and then to the hotel bar. He got a kick out of ordering basically the same martinis they'd had the night before, only this time they were $32 each. Megan almost choked on her first sip when she saw the price of her drink, but then it finally hit her: they were loaded. Why not splurge a little!

"I hope you don't mind a little more day-drinking," Jason said with a wink, clinking glasses with her.

"Not at all," she said, taking another sip. But she suddenly put her glass down and looked at him a little more closely. She added carefully, "I just don't want it to be necessary for us to drink to be able to be...well, how we are with each other now."

That got Jason's attention, and he set his glass down, too. He turned to face her more directly and took her hands in his. "Megan, that is absolutely not the case. I would happily pour out the thirty dollars' worth of booze left in this drink to prove to you that alcohol is certainly not needed for me to worship you for the rest of my life."

Megan instantly teared up. In this moment in time, she was absolutely and hopelessly in love with her brother. Reality could be damned for the moment. She saw only him.

"I love you, Jason," she said almost breathlessly.

"I love you too, baby."

They leaned forward and kissed. Deeply. The young bartender who'd served them blushed and stepped over to the end of the bar.

Breaking the kiss, Megan straightened and picked up her glass again. "And now we will indeed enjoy these insanely priced drinks."

They clinked again and imbibed. Having already been slightly buzzed from the wine not too long ago, it only took one martini each to get a bit lit up. Jason paid for their drinks, including a healthy tip, and they made their way back out of the hotel. Just across the street they began a wealthy tourist's stroll along the shops of Rodeo Drive.

He tried on $10,000 watches, and she tried on $50,000 earrings. They were rich now, yes, but they were at least somewhat sensible. He ended up buying her a simple platinum pinky ring at Tiffany for $1200. At another store she bought him a Tissot diver's watch for $800. Very modest by Beverly Hills standards.

At each store they also tended to fondle each other. Whenever she stood in front of him to look at something, she would drop her hand and lightly fondle his balls and semi-hard cock through his pants. He constantly hand his hand on her ass, and he copped a feel of her formidable breasts at every chance. In addition to the bartender, there were now a few sales people who found themselves blushing and smiling at the attractive and horny lovers.

Only an hour into this adventure, Megan couldn't wait any longer. It was killing her not to be able to smother her brother with kisses, and with as few articles of clothing as possible.

"Are you okay to drive, Jason?" She herself was still pretty tipsy.

"Yes," he said.

"Then take me home."

He caught the sultry expression on her face and new exactly what she meant. By home she meant their mother's house. And even though it had been fun to play the couple in public, he was as ready to climb back on top of his sister as she was to get climbed on.

The valet did end up making a mildly sarcastic comment about what a loooong lunch the couple had enjoyed, but when Jason tipped him a fifty on top of the parking fee the guy quickly shut up and happily ran off to fetch their car. They were driving Megan's "soccer mom" Toyota SUV, and it stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the Mercedes, Porsches, BMWs and Lamborghinis, but for the $50 tip the valet treated it like a Rolls Royce.

It took them only 12 minutes to get to their mom's home in Beverly Crest.

They hardly spoke during the short drive. It was clear what they wanted from each other, and the sooner they could get inside and get naked, the better.

They entered the house together, and Jason stopped her in the middle of the entry way to kiss Megan long and hard. She swooned at the kiss and enjoyed French-kissing her brother for several minutes. She could feel his erection pressing against her, and her panties were absolutely soaked. If he had made to take her right here on the marble floor, she would have let him.

Reluctantly, Jason eased up off the kiss. He was eager to taste much more than just her lips and tongue. He took her hand again and started toward the stair case. When he felt her resist, he stopped and looked at her.

There it was. That classic mischievous grin. He grinned back and waited. Megan glanced up toward the top of the stairs, then down to his face again.

"We'll get there," she promised. "But first, I think it's time for a swim."

With that, she turned and started racing through the house, kicking off her sandals and sliding her long summer dress up her body. Jason, grinning from ear to ear, was not far behind, shucking his shoes, socks and shirt as quickly as he could. Megan was fully nude by the time she opened the back door. Jason hopped and stumbled, desperate to take off his pants and underwear while trying to soak in the sight of his naked sister at the same time.

By the time he got to the back door, now as nude as she was, he watched Megan leap into the deep end of the pool with a loud whoop. Just as she was coming up for air, she looked up and caught the now familiar sight of her brother launching himself into a naked cannon ball. Like last night, she was able to get a good view of his balls as he sailed through the air. But this time he was also hard, and his long penis jutted out from his crotch as his body blasted into the water just inches from her.

There followed plenty of laughing and splashing. Although they were outside, in the open air, the estate had plenty of woody real estate surrounding it, so there was little to no chance that a distant neighbor could be able to hear them, let alone see them.

Jason thoroughly enjoyed feeling up his sister's sexy naked body under the water. Her large breasts floated majestically, and he loved the blurry view of her little patch whenever he opened his eyes underwater to look at her pussy.

Megan was breathless from the excitement and reluctantly broke away from her brother's groping to get to the shallow end. No longer remotely shy about being nude with her sibling, she went shallow enough so that she could stand with the top half of her body exposed and dripping. Jason swam over to her and stood before her. They let their eyes travel up and down, just taking each other in.

"How many thousands of times have we swum in this pool," Megan pondered, clearly seeing Jason's erection just under the water's surface. "And to think, we never went skinny-dipping."

"We need to make up for lost time," Jason said simply, stepping closer to her.

They exchanged a loving smile and then embraced. Then they started making out. The novelty of having such a deeply passionate incestuous kiss was almost as thrilling as the actual act of intercourse. Megan allowed herself to get lost in it. She demurred without resistance to the masculinely dominant way Jason covered her mouth with his, their tongues desperately dueling.

She felt the heat of his cock as its stunning length pressed up along her torso. She felt her own breasts spread out around his muscular chest. She thirsted for his saliva as he pushed his tongue into her mouth, and if she had been able to push her own against the back of his throat, she would have, she was so desperate to connect with him.

Jason savored the taste of his sister's mouth as they made out. He loved the slight sweetness of alcohol on her breath, and over the noise of the pool water rippling gently around them, he loved the series of little breathless noises and sighs emanating from her. Megan was as into this kiss as he was, and he knew his love for this woman was now far, far deeper than it should have been. No one could deny that what they were doing with each other was wrong, at least from a matrimonial aspect. This was cheating. But because it was his own sister, it also felt paradoxically, if not logically, right.

As sensuous as this beautiful make-out session was, the sexual excitement between the two was also building up beyond what either could contain. While still embracing and kissing her, Jason picked up his sister several inches, clutching her taught ass into his hands like a seat. He lifted her just high enough to clear his hard cock from pressing against her body, and when it was sticking straight out, he lowered Megan back down gently.

To their mutual pleasure, Megan was now straddling Jason's dick. He still held her for the most part, but he also allowed enough of her weight down on it so that his sister's slit was slightly parted by the top of his shaft. He started moving her back and forth gently.

Megan had to break the kiss and suck in a deep breath. The feeling in her crotch was incredible. It was as if she was weightless, and all her brother had to do was pull down slightly, then back and forth, to stimulate her swollen genitalia. She looked down and could see his dick disappearing and reappearing underneath her. All she had to do was angle herself a little differently, and he would be able to penetrate her. She could only imagine how amazing it would feel to fuck her brother in the water. When she looked back up at his face, she could see in his lust-filled eyes that he too wanted to move on from imagining it to doing it. And she almost, almost let him.

But then she got an idea.

"Uh-oh," he said, pausing the gyrations between them. Megan had her signature mischievous look on her face once more. He had no doubt that more sex between them was inevitable, but there was no rush. He could tell that she wanted to have a little fun first.

Megan squirmed a bit; Jason got the message and let her float gently back onto her own feet again. She smiled up at him, then nodded toward the huge hot tub.

"Let's go over there," she said. As she took a step toward the steps to get out of the pool, she reached into the water and clasped her brother's erection.

"Bring this," she added.

He laughed, happy to be led by the dick.

Megan gave Jason's cock a squeeze. With only her one hand on it, there were inches of his stiff length exposed on either side of her grip. She couldn't quite get her middle finger to touch her thumb. Jesus, she thought for the thousandth time in the last 20 hours, how the fuck is my body able to take this inside every time!

Happily allowing his sister to take control, Jason enjoyed having his cock quite literally tugged as they both made their way out of the pool. They dripped and padded their way to the Jacuzzi, and they both winced when that first step into the hot water sent their feet and ankles tingling. But they got used to the water fairly quickly, and soon they were standing together again in another body of water.

Megan suddenly realized something and pumped her grip twice tightly on her brother's shaft, causing him to moan with an unexpected combination of slight pain but also pleasure.

"Shit," she said, giving his dick yet another squeeze. "I forgot to turn on the jets. Don't go anywhere."

Jason sighed with disappointment when his sister let go of him, but he was immediately rewarded by the sight of Megan climbing up out of the hot tub again. It was a very similar sight from when he'd first seen her naked backside the night before. Only this time it was in full daylight, and she was in no hurry. Her back was smooth and glistening with water. Her waist narrowed wonderfully to the point where her hips flared out just perfectly, not too wide, not too narrow. The exquisite roundness of her ass mesmerized him. Because she was stepping out of the water much more slowly than last night, Jason was also able to get a good look at the sexy gap between her inner thighs as she stepped up one step, and then another. He could clearly see her labia. It twinkled with the moisture around it.

Megan had almost jumped out of the water to get the jets going as quickly as possible, but when it became clear that Jason was going to watch her exit the hot tub, she had no problem taking her sweet time. Being able to fully expose every inch of her body to her brother turned her on beyond measure. She didn't know why, but she didn't care. She only knew that he loved it, and she loved it.

When she was fully out of the water again, she glanced back and saw him looking up at her, a stupid smile on his face, and an erection still raging in front of him. She smiled back, then padded over to the controls and got the jets and bubbles going again.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,877 Followers
12