All Comments on 'The Jacuzzi Ch. 06'

by AddToWater

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

I just read all of the chapters! What a good story - please keep going.

202GE202GE6 months ago

Good premise with a bit of a technical plot. The indecision made the story drone a bit more than was intended. Thanks for sharing with us.

tas8888tas88886 months ago

Excellent story so well written and so sensuous can't wait for the next chapter

rodavrodav5 months ago

I gave you 5 stars. Very exciting brother and sister story. Would be exciting if Megan answers her husband’s call while her loving brother is inside her.

Then in the following Months to come Jason and Megan get together in a small gathering with their respective spouses and will be glancing with each other with knowing smiles. Then Jason’s wife noticed and suspected something going on. So happen that Jason’s wife is a bi and would threaten to tell Megan’s husband if she would not be allowed to eat Megan’s pussy.

It’s just a suggestion.

stockingnutstockingnut5 months ago

Please continue!

Helge623Helge6235 months ago

“Best Underwater Dick Manipulation by a Sibling.”

One of the funniest lines in any story I’ve read!

albertaboyalbertaboy5 months ago

Loving this story, hopefully this isn't the end.

Really like both characters

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really loved this amazing brother sister live story. As I said before, you are an amazing author. Please do not let this be the end of this story. It was a wonderful "TIME OUT", but realistically they must return to their significant others. In the meantime I will be checking out some of your other works out. See you soon.

bxsnipebxsnipe4 months ago

I loved the story but it has no ending is Megan pregnent? and what about their spouses? lookin forward to an ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAddToWater@AddToWater
Update as of October 15, 2023: Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Jacuzzi Series Info