The Jade Princess of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Mia," Ethan pined, "this feels so good. I just want to fuck you so deep."

"Plant the seed deep," she groaned with her head slowly moving back and forth and side to side, smoke pouring like a river out of her mouth and nostrils with each creamy exhale. "Fulfill the prophecy."

And then the lovers heard laughing; maniacal, demonic laughter which cackled and roared; and they realized that this laughter was coming out of their own mouths. They were delirious with power and eagerly welcomed the consequences of their action: an end to humanity as they knew it. A new and dark world would emerge from their offspring. THEY were going to be responsible for that.

"Bring the darkness," Mia whined as her body began its ascent into what she knew would be an earth shattering climax. "Bring it,brother. Bring it all crashing down." And then Mia realized that somehow she had been given through the gemstone omnipotent sight. She could see everything, everywhere. She concentrated on her pussy and watched her lover's penis with its two-barbed fishhook head forcing its way through the fleshy walls of her vagina, back and forth. "Deeper," she laughed malevolently. "Stick it in deeper."

"Oh, God, I can't hold it, sister," Ethan shouted, his pelvic thrusts increasing their speed. "I can't hold it.I can't....Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Mia could see the dick begin to throb as its veins bulged, but what followed was not an ejaculation of cum. Instead the dick emitted a green vapor as dense as smoke flowing out of a chimney. "I feel it," she gasped as the malignant fog with its icy cold pleasure that initiated orgasm after orgasm in the teen, flowed through her vaginal canal, turning her pink pussy walls black. When the vapor reached her ovaries, she saw them writhing uncontrollably as if they were seeking to resist the poisonous infection. But as they turned black, completely transformed by the power of Ethan's ejaculation, one egg was released and fertilized by the noxious gas.

The two lovers were silent for a moment as they looked into each other's eyes. "It's done," Mia said to Ethan between heavy breaths. "And what has been done cannot be undone."

Ethan smiled wickedly at her. "Then long live the Jade Dynasty," he said, and he collapsed in a heap upon her chest, breathing heavily.

Screen fades to black with movie credits rolling upwards.

PART 19 - THE END IS NEAR

When the lights came on in the banquet room at Shapiro Studios, the 150 people in attendance for the private screening of Herb's latest production clapped wildly as the end credits to the film rolled upwards on the screen.

THE JADE PRINCESS OF DARKENSS

CAST

Suzi Nakamura as the Jade Empress

Sandra Dee Hong as the Incestuous Auntie

Brian Koga as the Stand-In Father

Ethan Hong as the Valedictorian

And Introducing

Mia Nakamura as the Jade Princess

Written by Mia Nakamura

Produced by Herb Shapiro

Directed by Charlie Schultz

An embankment of second-hand smoke drifted in the air like a dense fog. Mia, sitting at a center table with her friends and family, reached for her cigarette case and retrieved a VS120 which Ethan, sitting next to her, lit with his lighter before lighting a Marlboro for himself. She was proud of this film and the work it took to create it. She looked around the room, long cigarettes between the lips of the beautiful women, and all-white or cork tipped 100s between the fingers of the men, and gave a happy sigh. This was her extended family now. The chosen ones. Her apostles. How far she had come in just a few short months.

Herb stood up as the applause began to die down. "My friends, I think we have a winner here! Never before has this studio created such an innovative film, and it's all due to the outstanding cast and crew which put it together. Let's give them another round of applause," he said, and the audience did just that.

"Of course, there is one person in particular whom we all know deserves our thanks tonight," he added, looking at the young Japanese American actress at the center table in the banquet hall. "When Mia first came to tell me soon after graduating from high school that she had an idea for a new movie with an important message, I was skeptical. I mean, I knew she was interested in screenwriting, but movies with a message? That's not our style. That'snot our industry. The stories we pursue are two people bumping into each other, and within a few minutes the guy is ejaculating on to his partner's face!"

The audience chuckled in agreement.

"What Mia was proposing was something very different: her own personal story. And when she took my hand - as I know she has for every one of you in this room - and told me to trust her, I knew right then that we had to do it. The world needs to know this story. And dammit, we're gonna make sure that somehow it is played far and wide on every corner of the Internet." Clapping erupted in the room, which Herb spoke over with a louder voice. "Because porn is no longer a business model for us. This is about salvation. We are evangelists to the cause!" Cheers accompanied the applause which grew louder and wilder. Herb smiled, nodding his head in agreement with the enthusiasm throughout the room. He then grew reflective.

"Two decades ago when another 18 year old arrived at my gate looking for a job, I asked her why she wanted to get into the porn business. That teenager," Herb said looking at Mia, "was your mother."

Mia glanced at her Mom who had her elbows on the table as she took a long draw on a fresh 120 which she held with two fingers in the center of her mouth as she sat next to Brian. She let float out a massive cloud of smoke which she then slowly ghost inhaled. Mia felt her pussy tingle watching it.

"And do you know what Suzi said to me?" Herb asked. "She said that working in porn would be a way to live out her sexual fantasies. What you have done with this movie, Mia, is more than act out your sexual fantasies; you've shown us a new world that is coming. A dark new world." Then with a wide smile, Herb added, "So let's enjoy the current one while there's still time!"

The audience laughed and clapped.

"A toast," Herb said, raising a glass as everyone in the room stood up from their chairs and picked up their champagne glasses, "to the Jade Dynasty. Long may it reign, in this worldand the next."

"Here, here," some in the audience murmured as they all took a drink.

"And most importantly," Herb said raising his glass a second time,"...to the darkness."

Charlie, who was standing in the back of the room with a lit cigarette in the corner of his mouth, flipped a light switch, turning the room pitch-black.

Mia looked around the room, lit only by the orange glow of cigarettes and the luminescence of green emanating from every pair of eyes. She then felt Ethan's hand caressing her bulging belly.

"To the darkness," he whispered wickedly before sharing a smoky kiss.

END