The Jade Princess of Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't work under these fucking conditions!" she shouted disdainfully as she walked off the set and out of the building.

Silence filled the room as every person was aghast at what they had just witnessed. "Fuckin' Gen Z prima donnas," Charlie whispered with the wag of his head. "Okay, folks, we can't do this scene without a daughter. So, we'll have to cancel today's shoot..."

"I can do it!"

Every head in the room turned to the voice that just volunteered to play the role.

"I can play the daughter," Mia said confidently as she brought her 120 to her lips and took a puff.

Every head in the room now turned towards Suzi. There was hardly a murmur as everyone watched the classy smoker take a massive puff on her 120 and French inhale it before pursing her lips and exhaling a long stream of smoke. "You got a school uniform that will fit her, Charlie?"

Charlie knew, though, that this wasn't Suzi's decision or even Mia's. He looked over at Herb who was still standing with his arms crossed, now with a small smile on his lips. He nodded.

++++++++++++++++++

After Mia got dressed, Charlie discussed the scene with his actors. "So 'Ruth,'" he said to Suzi, "you just found out that your brother here...'Bob'...has been having an affair with your teenage daughter."

Suzi turned to Brian and said with a smirk, "Incest again."

"Hey, it sells," the Japanese American replied wryly.

"You then," he said pointing to Mia, "come in later and start defending your uncle, ending your scene then with a passionate kiss."

"Then what?" Mia asked in anticipation that she would have something more erotic to play.

"Then you leave the set," Charlie said. "The adults will take it from there."

Unlike her mother, Mia had read her part for the script while getting dressed. She knew that there was more to the daughter's part than just kissing; there wasmuch more. Was Charlie holding her back because he didn't think she was ready? Did her Mom say something to Charlie and Herb while she was in wardrobe? Whatever the reason, Mia planned on making this her break-out role.

Before heading to their starting marks, Suzi asked Charlie, "Wait, who's the alpha here?"

Charlie was confused. "Alpha?" he asked slowly.

"The one in charge. The initiator."

"Oh," Charlie said as he began to thumb aimlessly through the script. "Well, um...."

"You be the alpha, Suze," Brian said kindly. "The Jade Empress is always in charge."

Suzi gave him a loving smile and then walked to the corner of the set to take her mark. She lit a Virginia Slims freehanded and puffed hard to give the tip a nice orange glow for the camera before removing it with her left hand.

"And....ACTION!" Charlie hollered.

In an instant, Suzi was walking quickly across the set towards Brian, the smoke from her 120 following in her wake like a white ribbon. She raised her right hand and slapped him as hard as she could on the face. "You bastard!" she yelled. "Youfucking bastard."

Genuinely surprised by the force of the slap, Brian didn't have to act what he said next. "What thefuck was that for?"

"How could you?" Suzi yelled, her eyes glistening with tears. "She's your fucking niece."

"Oh, that," Brian said with a disdainful chuckle as he turned away and reached for a pack of Marlboro Reds on a table and pulled out a cigarette.

"If you ever go near her again, I'll call the police."

"And tell them what?" He asked derisively. "She's 18. It was consensual." He lit the cigarette and did a cheek hollowed puff. "I think you're just jealous," he said in a smoky exhale.

"What you did," Suzi said, pointing her cigarette accusingly at Brian, "was wrong."

"What I did," Brian replied "was exactly what that littleslut wanted. And you know what?" Brian unzipped his pants and began stroking his long, Viagra induced cock. "It's giving me a total hard-on just thinking about how she cried out when I popped her cherry." Brian took another puff and snapped back a ball of smoke. "You should be proud of your little girl."

Suzi moved menacingly towards Brian. "This," she said grabbing hold of the dick, "belongs tome." She then fell to her knees, took a massive puff on her cigarette, and opened her mouth wide to let the smoke engulf the penis before wrapping her lips around it.

"Oh, sis," Brian said as the hand with his cigarette stroked the top of her head, "yes. Suck it all out like a good bitch."

Suzi pulled the dick out of her mouth and stood up. "Oh, you think I'm the bitch here?" With both hands she forcefully pushed Brian who fell backwards onto the mattress. "We'll see who thebitch is here, big brother." She placed the cigarette in an ashtray on the side table and quickly began to undress, and Brian followed suit. Once naked, she placed the cigarette in her mouth and puffed freehanded on it as she straddled Brian on the mattress and inserted his dick into her pussy. "We both know you'remy bitch, big brother" she said with the cigarette clenched between her teeth and smoke pouring out from her lips.

"Oh, little sister," Brian said in ecstasy, truly enjoying the opportunity to fuck a pro such as Suzi, "I need to be punished."

"Yes," Suzi said, her hips vigorously moving up and down over Brian's pelvis, "you do." She was enjoying every second of this fuck. She wouldn't have to fake an orgasm; what Brian was going to provide her with was something genuine. "You're my littlebitch, aren't you? Are you going to obey your little sister, youbitch?"

"I'll obey you, little sister. Whatever you want."

"That's a good bitch," she said with a wicked smile. She closed her mouth and took a deep puff on the cigarette angled upwards until the filter burned her lips. "Little sister will always give you what you need as long as you obey." She threw the cigarette onto the floor and exhaled a creamy cone into his face.

With this kind of improvisation, Mia had no idea when she was supposed to enter the scene...and neither did Charlie, but he silently waved her in anyway. She was nervous as hell, but as soon as she ran onto the set, all her fears dissipated. She was wearing a plaid checkered skirt, white blouse, and her hair was in pig-tails.

"Mommy," she said in a little girl's voice, "what are you doing to Uncle Bob?"

"I'm teaching your Uncle Bitch a lesson," she replied with an evil grin. She reached for a pack of VS120's set on a side table and lit a cigarette freehanded, cocking her head back dramatically as she turned the tip a bright orange.

Mia was told she needed to kiss Brian, so she got down on her knees and looked into his face. "Have you been bad, Uncle Bob?"

"Oh, I've been so bad, niece. I never should have fucked you. I need to be punished."

Mia was supposed to start kissing him at that point...but she had other plans.

"Oh, Mommy. I'm getting so hot and wet watching you punish Uncle Bob." First she removed her shirt, gaining everyone's attention in the room with her firm, braless breasts. She lit a cigarette freehanded and then removed her skirt, revealing the hairy patch above her snatch, and said, "I want to punish him, too." She then moved her crotch over Brian's mouth. Hungrily he inserted his tongue between her legs, eager to taste the fresh pussy of an 18 year old.

Charlie, aghast at what he was watching, was ready to yell 'cut' when Herb, who was standing next to him, gently placed his hand on his arm. Charlie understood that he was to let the scene unfold. And he had to admit that Suzi was right: she didn't need a script. She was all instinct.

And right now, Suzi was in the grip of a rapturous high. She did not expect that her dopamine levels would spike as they did when she saw Brian eating her daughter's pussy, and she puffed longer and harder on her 120 to increase that exhilaration. "Doesn't it feel good?" she asked with a cloud of smoke pouring out of her mouth.

"Oh, Mom," Mia responded in a voice that was her own as she, too, was in a state of ecstasy that required no feigning for a performance in front of the camera, "I like it so much." Mia was no longer in control as she looked at the jade gemstone around her mother's neck and completely submitted to the rapturous moment. She was deep in the cave now, engulfed by the darkness. She took a powerful puff on her 120, reached across to grab her mother by the back of her neck, and placed her own lips on her Mom's. The two women kissed madly as their tongues swirled together. With their free hands, they fondled each other's breasts, their excitement rising in proportion to the stimulation they provided to each.

And then it seemed that all the restraints had been broken. Suzi lifted her pelvis from Brian's dick and pulled Mia to the side, immediately inserting her fingers into her own daughter's cunt.

"Oh, yes!" Mia gasped as her Mom swirled her fingers around her vaginal walls, and the teenager responded by inserting her own fingers into her mother's pussy. Suzi began making grunts and moans that sounded other-worldly.

Brian, totally unfazed that his partners had gone so completely off-script, and himself now flying high on the excitement, immediately got upon his knees and began to masturbate vigorously as he watched the mother and daughter finger-fuck one another. "This is fantastic," Brian moaned.Life imitating art. Real life incest. How much longer can I hold back the flood? Not long.

"Nnnngod!!!" Brian loudly groaned as he ejaculated a long stream that hit the two women kissing squarely on their faces. Suzi and her daughter needed no other trigger as their bodies began quivering uncontrollably, a collection of guttural groans and smoke emanating from their mouths as the orgasms rolled through their bodies like thunder.

Mia didn't want it to end. She kept moving her fingers back and forth inside her mother until Suzi finally said quietly but firmly, "Mia, stop."

Both women were panting. Suzi wished she could take it all in; to fully appreciate both the good and the bad of the incestuous act which she had just committed with her own daughter. But she was making a film, and she had a scene to finish. She turned to Brian who by this time was standing to show the camera his oozing dick. Suzi took a final puff on her cigarette and once again placed her lips around the shaft.

"Have you learned your lesson now, brother?" She gave him a stern look, her smoky tongue swirling around the cock. "This dick belongs to me...and so does my daughter."

Brian, his eyes half closed, simply nodded. "I will obey, little sister."

Suzi glanced over at Mia who was laying down on the mattress breathing hard, her eyes closed as she took repeated puffs on her Virginia Slims and her fingers very gently caressing the outer lips of her pussy.Fuck, I feel so powerful, she thought to herself.How I have missed this life!

Suzi took Brian's dick in her hand and slowly stroked it. "That's a good little bitch," she said with a malevolent smile.

"And CUT!" Charlie shouted. Immediately he lit his Winston, pleased that Brian gave the camera a great cum shot, which in the end is all that matters.

The room burst into applause and an assistant ran over to the actors with three bathrobes. Brian hugged Suzi tightly. "You're back, Suze," he whispered into her ear, "and better than ever."

"Thank you," her lips said silently before kissing him on the mouth. She then walked over to Mia who was soaking in the adoration from the crowd with a wide smile and an occasional wave. Suzi was amazed that her daughter seemed completely oblivious to the fact that a barrier had just been broken between themselves; and that their relationship was about to be completely redefined.

PART 13 - EMBRACING THE DARKNESS

When the day's filming was completed and the Nakamura women had walked back to their car, they spoke not a word to each other. The sky was thick with black clouds threatening one of those Vegas torrential spring storms, bringing darkness much earlier than normal. Occasionally lightening would flash in the distance over Red Rock Canyon. Suzi was eager to get back home to Summerlin lest they be caught in one of those downpours that paralyzed the city the year before.

Except for the soft hissing of their exhales, the drive home from Shapiro Studios was a quiet one as both women were lost in thought. Suzi was clearly anxious, wondering how on earth she was even going to begin a conversation with her daughter about what had just transpired on the set not more than an hour ago. She couldn't even explain it to herself. One moment she was watching her daughter get her pussy eaten; the next moment she was finger-fucking the girl she had once carried in her womb.

Suzi recognized this behavior in her daughter, because she once saw it in herself. She realized early on that she was a sex addict, living in the moment for the next orgasm to come. It was her addiction, after all, which had led her into porn at 18; and it was also that addiction that got her pregnant at 25. Within a few years after giving birth, she had managed to turn things around and stem the addiction. She never wanted such a life for her daughter, but it appeared that Mia was heading down the same path; not just willingly but eagerly.

And yet there was something else she saw in Mia, a darkness that she knew she herself shared but was clearly so much stronger in her daughter; and Suzi found that incredibly - and erotically - alluring. She understood it was that dark desire that brought them both to orgasm in the scene they had just filmed, though nobody in the room knew that, of course. They all thought it was just play acting with a few grunts and whimpers to fool the viewers. But what she experienced was no act. Suzi felt tremendous remorse over what she had done; and yet she couldn't stop fantasizing about doing it again. She stubbed her cigarette out in the car ashtray, contemplating having another as she thought about her daughter's fingers in her cunt.

Mia, on the other hand, was calm and completely at ease, serenely smoking a fresh Virginia Slims. She had finally followed Ethan deep into the cave. The orgasm she experienced was so powerful. Was she just like him now? Or was she worse? After all, if Brian really was her father, then she had just doubled the sin.How wonderfully wicked. How deliciously incestuous. She wanted to butter her muffin this very instant in the car. She didn't care that her mother was next to her. Staring straight ahead with an evil smile on her lips, she slowly moved her hand under her skirt and into her panties. She gave a little gasp when she inserted her fingers into her pussy, and she began rhythmically massaging her G-spot in a circular motion while softly puffing on her 120.

Suddenly the car made a sharp right turn as Suzi entered the driveway of a Dollar Tree store parking lot and brought the car to a quick halt to the side of the building. Green light from the store's sign flooded the front half of the cabin, giving it an eerie feel as if it were a scene from a horror film. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Mia?" she shouted in anger as she watched her daughter's fingers now clawing away between her legs. "What has gotten into you?!"

Mia simply looked at her mother with an expression of ecstasy on her face. She brought the cigarette to her lips, puffed as hard as she could, and snapped back a massive ball. "Oh, God," she groaned as her pussy exploded with a thunderclap that shook her body from head to toe. "It feels so good," she gasped with smoke pouring out of her mouth and nose. "So good, Mom. I don't want it to stop," and she continued to move her fingers back and forth. "I love the darkness."

"No, Mia, stop," Suzi said as she attempted to pull her daughter's arm away from her crotch. "You have to stop now. Do you hear me? You need to get a hold of yourself."

But Mia was insistent. She took another puff, and blew what appeared to be from the Dollar Tree sign's reflection a green creamy cloud into her mother's face.The Jade Princess will make you obey. She felt a surge of energy as she pushed back against her mother and pinned her against the door, her left hand holding Suzi's arms against her chest. "I know you want this," she said in a guttural groan that heightened her excitement, and she imagined that the glowing tip of her 120 was a bright green. She was going to rape her mother right here in the car, and after clasping the cigarette with her teeth, she used her right hand to unbutton her mom's jeans before plunging her fingers into the moist, fleshy cavity between Suzi's legs.

"Oh God, Mia," Suzi gasped, choosing not to put up a struggle. Her daughter's fingers felt so good inside of her; and watching her puff on that cigarette freehanded as it pointed upwards brought her so much joy. She would submit to the will of her daughter. She wanted that orgasm now as badly as she did when she was addicted. The Jade Empress had been dethroned.Long-live the Jade Princess!

"The power!" Suzi cried out in a burst of passion as Mia's fingers popped her cherry, sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body as if a massive boulder had dropped into a calm lake. With newfound strength she flung her arms out from Mia's grip and reached for the girl's hand between her legs; but she made no effort to stop the masturbation. Instead she grabbed her daughter's wrist and began to use the hand attached to it as a dildo, plunging its fingers in and out of her vagina as she began her ascent into the stratosphere. She plucked the cigarette from the teen's mouth and quickly inserted it into her own lips for a deep puff. The smoke was her oxygen to keep her rising ever higher. She knew how far she was going to fall. She didn't give a fuck. She wanted to cum again. She had to cum again!

"Yes. YES.YES!!! Ahhhh!!!!!" she cried out in genuine orgasmic agony as the force ripped through her body like shrapnel from an explosion. She brought her daughter's hand to a halt. It felt like time itself had stopped; as if she were momentarily suspended in the stratosphere just before freefall. And then the freefall came. Suzi felt as if her entire head was rapidly collapsing into her imploding body. She couldn't think straight. Her vision was blurred. She felt fear; panic; shame. She couldn't even sit up and fell forward in her seat. But her daughter was there to catch her.

"It's okay," Mia said soothingly as she wrapped her arms around her mother, "I've got you. I'll always be here for you, Mom."

Her eyelids fluttering, Suzi had just enough strength to raise her head and look into her daughter's face. For a fleeting moment it seemed that Mia's eyes were bright green. Or was it just the glare from the green Dollar Tree sign? Suddenly there was a flash of lightening and the Dollar Tree sign flickered before going out completely. The only light in the cab was from the orange glow of a fresh cigarette that Mia had lit which she was now taking a draw on.

Suzi had no words to convey what she was feeling at that moment as she could discern a long curtain of smoke slowly floating out from her daughter's mouth, but perhaps she could express herself in the way she knew best. She brought her own Virginia Slims to her mouth, puffed on it for five seconds to the filter, and then put her lips to Mia's. The teenager accepted the smoke into her lungs, and then the two women's tongues began to swirl together...in the darkness.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Back home in Summerlin, the Nakamura women entered the apartment and immediately walked hand in hand towards Suzi's bedroom. As if the heavens above disapproved of their actions, thunder roared overhead while the two women embraced and exchanged smoky kisses in the darkness of the apartment which also had no power. Piece by piece they removed their garments until they were completely naked. In that darkness, they used their hands and their tongues to explore one another's bodies. Mia was giddy with euphoria when her Mom showed her a unique method to swirl two fingers inside the vagina while using her thumb to massage the clit, bringing her a double-whammy orgasm after a prolonged pleasurable buildup. Eager to repay her Mom in full, Mia brought Suzi to climax through the swirling of her smoky tongue over and inside of her pussy.

1...89101112...15