The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 04

Story Info
The jail guard discover lesbian sex.
3k words
4.73
11k
12

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part IV

When it's time, you know it.

After weeks of thought, internal debates and secret love affairs. I had decided it was time for a divorce. There was no denying it, I was absolutely in love with Debbie and as her release date drew closer, I wanted to be with her.

One stormy night I got home from work to find my husband alone in the house. He told me the kids were at grandmas for dinner and a sleep over, so he and I could talk. The frog in my throat leapt and I swallowed hard, believing my little secret was out and I had been caught.

"Carly," he spoke. "I have something to talk to you about and I'd like you to sit down."

Still quite nervous that my goose was cooked I gurgled out, "Okay," and sat down in the chair across from him.

"Carly," he spoke. "I am sorry. But I have been having an affair behind your back. And I am in love with another woman, who I want to spend my life with. I am sorry it happened, but all the hours you work, all the times you run late, all the times I leave before you're awake and all the nights I go to bed alone, led me to another. I am sorry. But today, I filed for divorce."

My heart skipped a beat for several reasons. First and most importantly, he didn't catch me in my affair. And two, who the hell was this woman he was sleeping with? Hubby went on to tell me that all the lonely nights, lack of sex, lack of desire, lack of passion, lack of me being around, him having the kids constantly... In all essence, "Lack of Everything," drove him into the arms of another woman.

I wanted to start screaming and yelling. I wanted to be the scorned poor wife, who was getting left behind. I wanted to get up and throw shit around the house. I wanted to have that good 'ole fashioned Domestic Disturbance and have it out. But inside I knew he was right. And more importantly, for just about two months now I have been sleeping with (as best as possible) a woman in my Penitentiary, who I was absolutely in love with. So, I was no one to talk about having affairs or falling for someone else.

I guess when it's time, you know it. We sat peacefully and talked until the early morning hours. I knew it was time. Hell, I had already made up my mind before this news, that I was going to file for divorce myself, so why fight this. In my mind I thought, "Hey, he's admitted his faults, admitted his love for someone else; told me the truth (more than I can say for myself) and told me he wants out and is starting the process. As saddening as deflating as it was to hear this after all these years. How shocking and surprisingly as it came, it opened the door for me to be single and focus in on other things. And on another person.

There have been many of loveless nights in the Jenkins residence. Too many times we weren't there for each other, too many nights of being in bed together, only to rollover and go to sleep, instead of keeping our love alive. Too many times, we both slept alone. We have been together for a long time, and sometimes love just fades. And sometimes -- as it appears for both of us -- we fell in love with someone else.

The nest morning, I was called by the Warden at home prior to heading in. He apologized greatly, but told me due to staffing shortages, I was being shifted to afternoons. I was now going to be working 3:00 P.M. until 11:00 P.M. until further notice. I wasn't really happy about it. But it kept me out of the house when hubby was home and gave us our space to not argue and bicker, hold hostility and make matters worse.

The first chance I got that afternoon arriving at 3:00 P.M. was to go see Debbie. I about leapt into her cell as she was cleaning up her area.

"Hey." I whispered. "I got good news."

"Yah, what's that?" She asked.

"Hubby told me last night, he wants a divorce!"

Her eyes lit up and a smile came across her face as big as could be. But then the happiness in her eyes, turned to fear.

"He didn't find out about us, did he?" She asked.

"No." I replied. "Seems he met someone else and has decided it is time for us to go our separate ways." I furthered.

Her eyes started to well up and I know she wanted to leap into my arms, hold me and kiss me, as I wanted to do to her.

"We'll talk more about it later." I spoke. "I just wanted to tell you about it."

As I turned to walk away, I stopped myself and turned back and around and said, "Oh, and by the way, they have switched my shift for the next few weeks, I will be on 3 to 11."

Debbie smiled at me, like no one else ever has. My heart warmed with excitement and desire, a belief in a new beginning. But of course, as the day continued on and reality set in, the thoughts of this divorce process and getting my own place and separating the kids from both of us, started to weigh heavy.

How funny how the roles had changed. Sometime back Debbie was needing someone for love and support and fell in love with a woman, and now I have a crumbling marriage and have found love, sexual desires and support from a woman. Something I never expected.

I didn't get to spend any alone time that week with Debbie. Most of her extra-curricular activities run morning through early afternoon, and being on the afternoon shift, I wasn't able to escort her to and from. But what she did a few nights later, surprised even me.

I was making my last rounds of cell checks at about 10:20 P.M. with her block being the last of my walks. Most of the prisoners were already in bed, reading or asleep; as "lights out" is at 10:30. As I got to Debbie's cell, I found her lying in bed, with the covers pulled all the way up to her neck. Her hands cupping the blanket tightly, her arms and elbows the only body part being exposed. I was intrigued and confused on why she was lying this way. What was she doing? What was she hiding?

Debbie smiled at me and whispered, "I have a surprise for you too."

Being curious I mouthed the words, "Oh yah. Do tell."

Debbie started to lower her blanket, revealing her naked upper torso, her tits lying there across her chest, her nipples lightly brown, perky and wanting to be played with. She stopped lowering the blanket at her waistline, almost teasing me as to what comes next. She slid her feet out from under the blanket and smiled, almost embarrassed as to what she was about to do. Debbie let go of the blanket and started cupping and caressing her breasts. She was pulling on her nipples making them hard. Her legs rubbing together under the blanket. She was hot, horny and showing me just how much she was in love with me.

After she cupped and played with her tits for a while, she slid the blanket off of her body, revealing she was only wearing her DOC issued panties. They are surely not sexy, but seeing her lying there in just her panties in the dim ambient lighting of her cell made my pussy throb. Debbie slid her right hand up and down over her panties turning herself on. I watched in amazement as her hand curled around the curvature of her hot sexy body, knowing what it's like to rub my hands between her legs. Debbie stopped briefly, rubbing around her stomach and belly button as we stared deeply into each other's eyes. Debbie then slowly slid her right hand down into her panties as she mouthed the words, "I want you, Carly."

My heart started beating faster and my loins ached in desire. I watched her hand swirling around under her panties as her head tilted back and her mouth opened. I stood there in absolute awe, frozen, entranced watching her pleasing herself.

Debbie used her left hand and pulled her panties aside, exposing her clean shaven, sexy pussy. She slid her middle fingers around in circles along her clit, her maroon painted nails pushing deep as she brought herself closer to orgasm. I stood silent watching her rub her pussy, just teasing herself, making herself wet, hot and longing for someone else's touch. Debbie was so turned on, so excited and so erotic, as she played with herself as I watched. Her slit glistened and I know how wet and how hot she was making herself.

My mouth dropped open, watering, wishing it was my tongue instead of her fingers on that hot, sexy pussy. Debbie rubbed herself to her first orgasm. Her body thrusted and shook as she quietly released. She was biting her lip, her head tilted back, her hips thrusting. I stood in envy just amazed at watching this beautiful woman, I am in love with pleasure herself. She slid a finger inside herself, then two and was ramming them in and out as her body reacted to the pleasure. Debbie, licked her fingers, teased herself more and continued sliding her hand up and down her pussy, swirling around her clit and entering her slit all while I watched in sheer enjoyment as she came for the second time.

My pussy was dripping wet, my body tingling and I wanted her so bad. I wanted to grab the keys, open her cell and dive right in. But I was at work and I couldn't.

"Do you like?" She asked.

I nodded and mouthed the words, "Oh yeah, I do."

But what I thought was just a bit of her foreplay and masturbation, took an interesting turn. She whispered out, "There's more."

Debbie slid her panties off, dropping them to the floor. She laid there naked and exposed in front of me, giving herself to me. Debbie reached under her pillow and pulled out the handle of the broom, she had used on me in the laundry room a few days back. Except it was only the top 8 inches of the broom handle. I have no idea how she cut it, broke it, sawed it off, but there it was resting in her palm. Debbie spit on the end several times and used her palm to maneuver the spit around making it slippery and wet.

She lifted her knees up, placing her feet flat on the mattress, right as the "Lights Out" announcement came over the speaker. The thud of the lights turning off and the hallways becoming dark made the moment even more erotic. The quietness of the hallways, seemed eerie as she rubbed the broom handle up and down the outside of her pussy, teasing herself. The smaller wooden handle sliding up and down along her pussy, the tip hitting the area of her asshole, sliding back and forth was driving me crazy. My legs shook and my pussy was literally pulsing as I watched her twist and turn the handle, while she slid it up and down herself outside of her wide-open wet pussy.

When she slid it inside of her, she gasped for air. I about burst out in pleasure. I was literally frozen watching her. I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. All I could hear and see was her sliding that broom handle in and out of her pussy, as she quietly moaned in pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to be a part of this. I instinctively reached for my keys attached at my belt, but reality set in knowing the moment I'm caught inside her cell, I am out of a job and away from her.

I looked around over both shoulders making sure no prisoners were at there cell doors and more importantly that none of my co-workers were wandering the hallways. I wanted to go into her cell. Holy fuck did I. But I was at work and there was no way we were going to get away with that. I edged in closer to her cell and rested my left arm from my elbow down to my hand along the bars. I had my back turned away from the main hallway.

I unzipped my zipper on my work pants and slid my right hand into the fly hole. I softly and gently began rubbing my pussy over my panties, feeling how hot, wet and throbbing I actually was. Debbie seeing my hand sliding into my pants, gasped as she sped up the motion of ramming that handle in and out of her pussy. We made deep eye contact with each other and just both took in the moment of mutual masturbation coupled with the passion, desire and love we have for each other.

I know this place well; I know how the guards think and how they approach their job. I know where the cameras are at. I know because I've sat on video watch hundreds of times. I know the area I'm at is a dark grainy picture area and even if the other guards see me standing here, there is no way they would be able to determine that I was playing with my pussy at an inmate's cell. So as long as no one walks up on me, or no prisoners see me. I was okay to masturbate, watching her masturbate.

I continued rubbing my clit over my panties, feeling the sexy silky panties I had on, rubbing up and down over me. I was dripping wet and I wanted that broom handle inside me. Hell, I wanted Debbie's fingers and her tongue inside me. Debbie brought herself to her third orgasm as I was getting close. I wanted to try and slide my panties aside so I could finger myself, but with all this stuff on and my new sexy tight panties I've been wearing as of late, there was no way.

Debbie came all over the broom handle, her body shaking in pleasure as she released. Her voice squeaking like a mouse as she exploded. Debbie slid out the handle from inside her pussy and brought it up to her mouth. She slid it in her mouth, like it was a big long dick. She sucked her own pussy juice from the handle using her tongue erotically and that's when I exploded. I was cumming hard and deep and my legs were shaking. I wanted to be that broom handle, I wanted her to fuck me with it. I wanted it. I wanted her, I wanted it all. It was incredible.

When I finally withdrew my hands from inside my pants, I could feel how wet my fingers were, even though the panties divided them from touching my skin. My asshole was tingling and for the first time in a long time, I wanted a dick in my ass.

Debbie lay there naked, sweating and breathing heavy, exhausted from her orgasms. She smiled at me and for that one that perfect moment as we stared into each others eyes, while she lay naked in all of her glory, I think she knew as I did, that this was love. She broke from our eye contact and pulled the covers back over herself and made small talk with me. I stood there trembling from my release and wanted so much more of this. All the time, every time.

I had to depart from her and finish my rounds, punch out and go home. Except I didn't want to go home. I wanted to eat pussy. I wanted my ass eaten out again. I wanted to fall asleep naked in her arms. I wanted to wake up next to her, alone somewhere romantic. I wanted to scram to the words; "I'm in love with a woman." I wanted Debbie in my car next to me. I wanted her masturbating as we drove to some sleezy off the beaten path motel, where we would fuck all night.

For some odd reason, I stopped at the local porn store on my way home and purchased a "normal sized" strap on dildo, which was detachable and could be used as just a dildo as well. I buried it in the truck of my car, hoping one day soon Debbie would use it on me. Maybe it was because of the broom handle being used on me; then watching her using it on herself. Maybe it was because I wanted her on top of me ramming a "dick" in and out of me. Maybe I wanted it in my ass. All I knew is I had to stop and get one.

I arrived home to find the kids still up and hubby packing some belongings. He had decided to move in with his new love and give me peace and quiet until the divorce was finalized and determinations could be made on the house as well as child custody. I was actually glad to see him leave.

I pulled the sheets from the bed and re-made it with fresh clean sheets and comforters, because I didn't want the bedding smelling like him. After the kids dozed off, I put on a lesbian porn, we had in our secret stash and watched the actresses go at it. It wasn't as loving, erotic or as sensual as what Debbie and I had done (at least to me), but it gave me an opportunity to watch girls in action. Maybe pick up some pointers and be more proficient in making love to a woman.

Of course, I did get off and dozed off happily with Debbie on my mind.

Shockingly, she was released two days later and I finally got my wish.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...