The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 03

Story Info
The jail guard discovers lesbian sex.
3.4k words
4.67
20.6k
17

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jail guard gets her turn. Part III

Maybe it's meant to be.

A few days after our second experience, I was still reeling from the sex Debbie and I had. It was amazing. The more we fooled around, the more I thought about her, the more I fantasized the more I wanted her. It wasn't long before we were alone again and again and each time we went further and further, got more daring and got more excited about seeing each other. Each day that past was one day closer to her release and one day closer to me having to make a decision.

One slow lazy weeknight, I was talking to Debbie by her cell.

"Carly," she spoke. "Do you think there's a future for us? I mean, when I get out?"

"I don't know sweetheart. Why do you ask?"

'I don't know." She replied. "I just have been thinking about you constantly and I am just trying to figure out where I am going when I get released. I guess I was thinking that if you and I were going to be together, at least I'd have a starting point."

My heart melted hearing that and in many of ways, she was always on my mind. But the constant voice in my head reminded me that I was married and had never dated a woman before. Let alone was involved in a relationship, or been in love with one.

"Debbie." I said. "I think about you all the time. But I am married and I have kids and who knows where your future lies. Or mine for that matter. But I will tell you this, I have never had deeper feelings for any woman in my life than I do for you. So, I don't have the answers right now."

And I didn't have the answers. I was closer to the question, than I was to the answer. The sex; as hot, as hidden, as erotic and so inexcusable as it was, was the best I had ever had. And so many nights I wanted to be in that cell with her, or have her at home with me, just making love time and time again. But was it just fantasy? The taboo of it? That first lesbian experience? Or was I truly in love with an inmate at my corrections center? I didn't know. Believe me I loved my husband, my kids, my family life and everything that we had built, but I was in utter lust for Debbie.

I had a long weekend off and spent most of my time, being the wife, the mommy and "the maid" around the house, but my thoughts drifted back to her constantly. I even fucked my husband on Saturday night, just to be intimate with him and to get some dick, hoping it would remind me of where I am supposed to be and whom I am supposed to be with. And, it was amazing. But come Sunday morning when my eyes opened up, my thoughts drifted right back to her.

When I arrived at work Monday afternoon, Debbie wasn't in her cell. I figured she was at the library or in the mess hall, but one of my co-workers said she had been selected to do the laundry and was in the laundry room, down in the basement. Since I like escorting her back and forth which gives us time alone, I volunteered to go get her and bring her back to her cell.

When I got down to the laundry room, Debbie was standing in the steamy, hot, humid room, sweating from head to toe. Her hair was a mess and was being held up by a makeshift blue piece of cloth, fashioned like a sweat band. Her face was flush red, her eyes looked tired and weary, her body glistening from the sweat and humidity the laundry area creates.

"Why did you take this assignment I asked?"

"The parole lady came by to visit me on Saturday afternoon and said that I should do one more prison work detail to make my case look better for my release date. And this was the only thing open and left, so I put in for it."

Curious on what else the Parole lady told her I asked, "What did she say about your release date?"

"The lady said, I'm still on track for my original release date, and with this extra work and my good behavior, I should be out on time. Or maybe even earlier.

"Cool." I replied.

But that's when the panic set in. On time; or even earlier? I knew this day would come, but I didn't expect it for another month. And we just started this illicit, sexually erotic lust, absolute policy violation physical relationship and now that I'm into her, she going to be released... Holy fuck... what do I do now.

I must have drifted off into deeper thought than I believed I had because Debbie asked me, "Are you alright?"

"Umm. No Actually I'm not." I replied.

"Why what's a matter? She asked.

"Debbie, I said. I never expected any of this to happen between us. I can't stop thinking about you and you have my head spinning. I don't want you to leave, but we can't keep this up... Not this way at least. And now you're on the short list for release, I don't know what to do. I thought about leaving my husband, I thought about "us" being together. I thought about your questions from the other day. And I still have no answers."

Debbie could see I was in emotional distress and she walked over to comfort me. She wrapped her arms around me as my face pressed up against her upper chest.

"Carly, I want to leave here, but I don't want to leave you. I have fallen for you too and I don't want to even think about my life without you in it. I can't ask you to leave your husband, and your children. But eventually I am going to be free and be able to go wherever I want and I want you with me.

Debbie lifted my face up off her bosom and looked me in the eyes and said, "I am in love with you Carly Jenkins and I will do whatever we need to do to be together; or alone if I have to walk away."

With that she kissed me softly on the lips. Tears started slipping from my closed eyes, as her arms wrapped around me tightly. Our mouths parted and our tongues swirled around in each other's mouths. There was no denying it, no matter how hard I tried. I was in love with her and I wanted her. But I knew I wasn't going to be a full-blown lesbian the rest of my life. Bi-Sexual maybe, but I couldn't fathom only girls.

Being alone in the laundry room, deep in the basement of this facility was a perfect spot for us to talk, for us to bond, for us to kiss and as the late afternoon progressed, a great place to fuck.

As soon as the kisses from her became more passionate, I immediately pulled her DOC shirt over her head. My hands cupped and caressed her breasts over her bra, as our mouths met again. This time, I didn't care if we got caught, I knew in my head I was in love, woman or not, and I was going to fuck her as hard and as long as I could, just like I have wanted to for so long.

Debbie unhooked her bra letting her voluptuous tits free. I leaned down slightly and kissed, sucked and teased her nipples with my mouth and tongue, as she stood moaning.

"Yah Carly, just like that." She moaned out as I played with both tits, like I have always wanted to.

My hand slid down into her pants as she pulled the draw string, letting the waistband loose. Her pussy was throbbing already as my hand caressed her opening and my fingers swirled around her clit.

I stopped at that moment, pulled her face close to mine and said, "Debbie, I love you and I want this."

Debbie smiled at me and started sliding her pants and panties off. She led me by the hand as she walked backwards towards one of the washers. She hopped up on the washer, with her ass, sitting on the cool white steel of the machine. she spread her legs wide open and without hesitation, I bent over and began licking her pussy.

She was overly wet and overly excited and I could feel her pulsing as my tongue slid up and down between her slit. Debbie rested her hands on the back of my head, pulling my face in deeper as I licked, sucked and caressed every inch of her. She was moaning out loud, but down here, no one was going to hear us.

"Oh, My Fucking God Carly." She cried out. "Make me fucking cum."

I licked harder, faster and deeper, trying to ram my tongue inside of her while her hands were pulling and cupping her tits.

"Yah Carly, fuck yah, just like that!" She cried out. "Finger me."

I slid my hand up between her legs, as my mouth moved up towards her clit. I slid two fingers deep inside her as she screamed in pleasure. I was thrusting my arms back and forth as fast as I could, while my fingers slammed in and out of her pussy, as my tongue swirled around her clit.

"I'm fucking cumming! I'm fucking cumming! She cried out as I felt her legs shake and her body tremble.

"Don't stop baby, don't stop!" she cried out.

I kept going, just doing everything I could to pleasure her. My pussy, was throbbing and pulsing as I leaned over eating her out. It didn't take me long until I brought her close to a second and even more intense orgasm, as my two fingers kept ramming in and out of her. She pulled my face up to hers just before orgasm and said, "I love you, Carly." And kissed me deeply as I fingered her to her second orgasm. Her moans silence by our mouths being pressed together.

When it was over, she pulled my hand up from her dripping wet pussy and put my fingers in her mouth. She licked every bit of her juices off of them and then kissed me again. I was soaking wet; my asshole was tingling and I needed every bit of her.

Debbie slid down off of the machine and started to unbutton my work shirt. I pulled the flaps out of my cargo pants, ripping the shirt away from my body. Her hands reached behind me, unclasping my bra, letting my tits fell out and down. Debbie's head went down after them, sucking and teasing my nipples with her mouth and teeth as her hand began to rub up and down my pussy over my pants.

"Take this off." She whimpered as her hand was pulling on my duty belt.

I stood more upright, pulling at the ends getting it unclasped and unhooked. I threw the belt on the washer next to us as Debbie was pulling at my pants belt getting it open.

She went down on her knees in front of me as she unbuttoned and unzipped my cargo pants. She dove her face into my upper pussy area, around my panty line and began to kiss and was pulling at the sides of my pants to get them down.

"Hold on," I mumbled out. "I have to take off my shoes first."

It took me a few seconds to get them unlaced, but I managed to kick my shoes off and slip my cargo pants down. There was no going back now! If someone walked in, not only was I going to get fired, I'd be charged and jailed myself. But I didn't care. This was the best place in the whole jail for us to get completely naked and fuck like we have wanted to.

Debbie helped me get my pants off and I stood in front of her; a 40 + year old woman, who is not in the best of shape with nothing on but my panties.

She looked up at me at and said, "You are amazing."

I blushed knowing she was flattering me, but also believing every word she was saying.

Debbie put her face right in-between my legs, kissing and licking my panties, teasing me, making me hot and horny. She slid my panties down and shoved her face right back up in-between my legs. Her tongue hit my clit as her head arched backwards, her eyes looking up at me as I looked down onto her. I spread my legs open as far as I could, giving her a better angle. Debbie was managing to just get her tongue to the top of my slit and licking from it, to my clit and back, absolutely driving me crazy.

She edged me against the washing machine and I lifted my leg up and she slid herself further down and under me. This time her whole face was buried deep between my legs and she was licking and tonguing me to orgasm.

"Holy fuck! I moaned out." As her tongue was licking in, out and all around my slit.

"Debbie I'm going to fucking cum." Spewed from my mouth as she slid two fingers deep inside of me. I moaned out for her to use three.

She pumped hard and fast, looking at me on occasion, diving her tongue back onto my clit. I was shaking and pulsing when I exploded for the first time, squirting a bit as I released.

"AAAAAHHHH, I screamed out, as her hand kept ramming those fingers inside me.

"Turn around," she said.

Without hesitation I spun around as Debbie got up from her knees. She left me stranding there a moment as I was looking around to see where she went. I saw her walking back towards me carrying a wooden broom in her right hand.

"I can give you something like a dick time to time." She spoke.

I was taken-a-back at the thought of what she was going to do with that broom, where it's been, or whose hands had been on it. But I was still so wet, so horny, so open and so under her spell that it didn't matter.

Debbie guided my torso down onto the machine as the cold steel hit my tits. She spread my legs apart and was teasing my entrance with the rounded smooth wooden end of the broom handle. Slowly each time bringing it closer and closer in and almost penetrating me, only to pull it away and maneuver it around more.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied.

I felt Debbie slide the broom handle up inside me and I gasped for air. She slid it back and forth like a big long dildo sliding it in and out of me. It was filling me perfectly and making me soaking wet. Debbie got down onto her knees and watched herself pleasuring me with the broom handle. I was moaning out loud and at a high-pitched voice while she was banging me with the broom. Her free hand rubbing and caressing may ass cheek, rubbing around my clit, up and down my legs all while the constant motion of the broom handle slid in and out of me.

Then she did something I never expected. Debbie spread my ass cheeks with her free hand and dove her tongue onto my asshole. I about leapt off the floor. The warmth of her tongue hitting that spot while the broom was deep inside me, made me squeal. Debbie was eating my ass out, while the broom handle kept sliding in and out of me, deeper with each thrust, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

Then....

"East Wing 77. What's your 20?" Came blaring across the radio.

I about jumped out of my skin. Debbie froze, slowly pulling her face away from in-between my ass cheeks.

Again, it blared out. "East Wing 77, What's your 20?"

As I came back down from this over pleasurable experience, I realized I am East Wing 77. That's my call number.

"Holy fuck!" I moaned out as I started reaching and fumbling with my duty belt which was on the top of the next washer over, pulling the radio from the holster.

"East Wing 77, Do you copy?"

I gathered my composure and brushed the hair away from my face and pushed down the button. "East Wing 77. Go ahead."

"East Wing 77," he replied. "What's your 20?"

"I'm down in laundry with an inmate sir, she's running behind? Do you need me?"

"No 77. Just checking your status. Your 12 is coming up soon, do you need relief?"

My 12 (my lunch) was coming up. Fuck!!!

I pushed down the button again. "No tower, I do not need relief. I will take my 12 when I get the prisoner back to her cell."

"10-4. 77."

"Holy crap!" I spit out. Here I am buck naked, bent over a washing machine with an inmate ramming a broom handle in and out of my pussy, while she's eating out my ass and the radio goes off. Thank God, they just called and didn't send someone down here to check on me. My heart was pounding out of my chest, my hands and legs shaking from my nervous. Holy Christ, I thought to myself.

I turned to look over my shoulder at Debbie. She was frozen still. She was still squatting on her knees, naked, her face close to my left ass cheek, broom in her hand with the tip still inserted inside me. She had that, "deer in the headlights look in her eyes."

"Are you in trouble?" She asked.

"No, but I think our fun for the day is over baby." I replied.

Debbie withdrew the broom handle from inside me and I felt every drop of my wetness running down my legs. We both got dressed extremely quickly. I re-did my pony tail and wiped the sweat from my head the best I could. Debbie grabbed the washed clothing she needed to take back with her for our wing, placing it on the rolling cart and we made our way back to the cells.

When she got back into her cell, she mouthed the words, "I'm sorry" to me.

I shook my head as if to say, no problem, we didn't get caught.

I left work that night on time after my shift, but called my hubby and told him I had a few hours of Over Time and I wouldn't be home until early morning. I drove to a fast-food restaurant and ordered some food and found a dark quiet place to sit and think.

I was at a loss. What do I do? I have fallen in love with an inmate and we have had several sexual experiences while I am at work. I want her to be with me. I really want to date her, but I can't just bring her home with me, when she gets released. Hubby would leave me instantly if he knew I had cheated on him, especially with a woman and even more quickly knowing I didn't invite him along for the threesome. How do I explain to my children that I don't love their father anymore, but that I'm now in love with a woman?

Where do I go from here? Through the time I sat alone, I decided it was time for me to file for divorce. I was in love with her, there was no denying it. I wanted to be with her and I wanted her to be out asap so we could start our lives together. I had decided to go home and on my next few days off, call an attorney and file for divorce... Cause maybe it was meant to be.

That night when I climbed into bed, I re-lived our experience in the laundry room. By the time I got up to go into the living room to masturbate, I was so wet and so horny, that I used a cucumber from the fridge to fuck myself with, thinking of her. I knew it was time for me to leave here, I just needed a bit of time to prepare.

But what came next, even through me for a loop.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.