The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yah Carly," she moaned out. "Oh god, your tongue is amazing."

Carly! She called me Carly, by my real and full name. Hearing her whisper it, sent chills down my spine.

I licked and sucked her like I had been eating pussy for years. The more she moaned and talked dirty to me, the more turned on and excited I became. I was rubbing my clit over my panties while my head was deep in between her legs, lapping her pussy. Debbie grabbed my head and pushed my face in further, deeper and closer for the start of her second orgasm, as her legs began to shake.

"Carly, I'm going to fucking cum." Spewed from her mouth.

"FUUUUUCKKKK." She moaned out, as I felt her body release number two.

Seconds later I brought myself to orgasm, rubbing my clit, while my face sits soaking wet between her legs. My body trembling and shaking, along with hers. Debbie pulled me up from my knees and we kissed passionately and deeply. My hand sliding up and under her DOC shirt feeling those gigantic, large supple breasts, as her hand began rubbing in-between my legs.

"I want your pussy," She moaned out.

"Okay." I replied.

Debbie started to unbuckle my duty belt when we heard a large noise and voices coming our way.

"Shit!" We both cried out.

I zipped up my zipper without haste and was fumbling to get my shirt buttoned back up. Debbie was hopping on one leg trying to ger her pants back up. We both wiped our faces and hand brushed our hair trying to make ourselves presentable as we headed towards the door. Our hearts raced and our hands shook as we walked out of the mess hall and back into the main corridor of the prison. We walked together slowly, but deliberately as I retuned her to her cell.

My legs shook from fear and disbelief of what had just happened. Debbie's face was fire hydrant red as she stepped into her cell. She turned to look at me as I closed the cell door behind her.

"Thank you." She said, "I have wanted that for a long time."

"I have too." I replied.

I composed myself even more and went back to my station where it took more than a half hour to cool down and stop trembling.

I was hoping no one saw us or caught us and that this night would be ours for the taking, As I sat at my desk, I could still taste her pussy on my lips. I could feel how wet my pantie were, and I knew how badly I wanted her again.

But I had to go home to my husband and my kids. And that's when reality hit. I had just had sex with a female inmate, while employed at the DOC, while married and while on duty. Holy fuck!!! What did I just do???

That night, and several other nights after that, upon arriving home, I usually "had a headache or didn't feel well"; because I just couldn't face what I had done. But in my heart of hearts, I knew it was something I had to do. Something I needed to do and something I wanted to do.

And truth be told, it wasn't the last time with her either...

12