The Jail Guard Gets Her Turn Ch. 02

Story Info
The jail guard discover lesbian sex.
3.3k words
4.63
25k
24

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jail guard gets her turn. Part II

After my experience with Debbie, I was in a major panic. What if someone saw us? What if she talked? What if my husband found out? What If I get fired?

I avoided seeing Debbie for a few days and just kept to myself alone in my office when I was at work. I was very overwhelmed that something had happened, but also very scared of what might happen in the future. After several days of pounding my head against the wall, I decided I needed a day to just be by myself. I called in sick and asked the hubby to take the kids out for the night. I explained I had a bad headache and I just wanted to soak in a warm bath and needed time alone. I think that's the night my mind finally digested the experience and everything settled within me.

As I sat in the bath reliving the evening with her, I realized that I was crazy about Debbie and I wanted more of her. I didn't want to date her, or live with her, but physically I wanted everything again. But I had to be discrete about this, because it would surely cost me my job and my marriage. As I laid soaking in the tub, I finally felt the stress and anxiety release. I had admitted to myself, my desires, accepted my passions and was fantasizing about our next experience, when I felt those butterflies inside me. Before I knew it my hand was between my legs softly rubbing up and down my inner thighs, until my pussy throbbed so bad, I had to finger myself.

I got myself off in seconds imagining my face pressed up against her pussy while my fingers were sliding in and out of her. I felt her wetness on my face and could hear her moans as she was cumming. I envisioned her eyes staring up at me as I was watching her eat me out. I was so turned on and so aroused that I wanted to go to work that minute, slide into her cell and lick her pussy until she came again. I had to see her, I had to talk to her and I needed to experience her again.

The next afternoon when I arrived at work, Debbie wasn't in her cell. She was at the library and I volunteered to escort her back. I think she was shocked when she saw me at the door. There was a moment of anxiety, maybe feelings of being let down as she came out and said hello to me. We walked for a bit passing polite conversation and I could tell she was uncomfortable with me being there.

I stopped her in-between the corridor lockdown doors and I said to her, "Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been around much this week. I was having a hard time with what happened and with my feelings towards you and I didn't know how to handle things."

"It's Okay." She spoke. "I was feeling the same way and was just disappointed I didn't see you over the last few days. The other guards said you were sick. Are you alright?"

"Yes, Sweetie I am alright. I just didn't know how to handle this situation. I have never been with a woman before and I was just concern this could really go bad for both of us."

"Carly, I don't want you to get in trouble and I would never tell a soul about what happened. I know you're married and have kids. I don't want to ruin your life or your career. I just miss you, when don't see you."

I felt so relieved hearing that. It took a lot of stress and worry off of my mind and my heart.

I told her, "Debbie. I don't know what the attraction is between you and I, but I would never want to go a day, without seeing you."

We both leaned into each other and had a long deep hug. I walked Debbie back to her cell. When the door shut, she turned and placed her hand on top of mine and said, "I promise you. I will never betray you. Your secret is safe with me."

I smiled and walked away, even more relieved that what ever happened was our little secret.

The next few days it was business as usual. We were busy at work and Debbie didn't have any extracurricular activities to attend to, so I wasn't able to be alone with her. But finally on Saturday night, the opportunity presented itself. Debbie was scheduled to cook for dinner and do clean up after. I escorted her to the mess hall and was tasked to bring her back. The whole time the inmates were eating, I kept thinking to myself this is our chance to finally be alone. To be brutally honest I was rather giddy. I had butterflies in my stomach and I was constantly licking my lips and rubbing my arms along the sides of my breast. There was no doubt, I was horny and I wanted to be alone with her.

After everyone cleared out, just her and two other inmates were cleaning their areas and Debbie was working rather slowly. I kept yelling out, "Common inmate, pick up the pace." But I knew she was intentionally working slowly, so we'd be alone. After the other two inmates left, we were finally alone. After the door shut and the room was filed with nothing but her and I and silence, we both looked deeply into each other's eyes from across the room.

Debbie walked over to the door and peered out to make sue everyone was gone. She shut the lights off and started walking towards me. Just like last time, my heart started to race, but tonight the racing wasn't out of fear, it was coming from passion. From desire. From wanting.

Debbie walked over to me and slid her hand up along the side of my face, looked me deep in the eyes and leaned down, placing her lips onto mine. My heart leapt and my stomach clinched, because I have been waiting for so long to kiss her lips again. Our kiss turned passionate, as our mouths open and tongues swirled around each other's. Her hand sinking from my face, past my collar bone and down onto my tit. "I've been desiring this moment since last time." She spoke out.

"I know, I haven't stopped thinking about you either." I replied.

Debbie's hand drifted further down and I felt her tugging away at my duty belt. I was nervous about getting undressed here, but I had to feel her tongue on me. Debbie couldn't get it open, but managed unzip my cargo pants and slide her hand inside the zipper hole, running her hand up and down my pussy over my panties. The feel of her hand stimulating me, was beyond erotic. My hands reaching up and under her shirt, cupping and grasping her breasts over her bra. I moaned softly through our kiss as her hand continued caressing my clit.

I pulled my face away from our kiss and leaned my head backwards, letting out a long soft moan. Debbie knew she was pleasing me and arousing me at the same time, driving me crazy, making me hot.

"I want you." Slipped from her lips as her hand started to withdraw from the zipper hole.

I was scared and leery to do this here, but I needed her to take me. I reached down and unbuckled my duty belt, holding onto it as it let free, placing it on the counter of the cooking area. I was fumbling with my regular belt, finally getting it open, as Debbie was unbuttoning my pants. Debbie's hand lunged back down into my pants, rubbing her hand up and down my panties. We were deep in kiss again as my hand was rubbing in between her legs feeling the outline of her pussy.

Debbie motioned her head upwards and mumbled out. "Up there." Hinting for me to sit on top of the kitchen prep table. I placed my hands on the cold steel table and hoisted myself up. Debbie leaned down and untied my shoes sliding them off. She then pulled at my uniform pants at the side. I lifted my hips enough for her to slide them down and off. The flaps of my work shirt covering my private area. Debbie ran her hands up and down my silky shaved legs gliding further and further up with each pass.

My heart raced out of fear of being caught, but I wanted this so badly. It had been forever since anyone (A.K.A the hubby) has eaten me out, so I was all wet and ready for her. As Debbie caressed my legs, I unbuttoned my work shirt opening it up, getting the shirt flaps out of the way. She leaned in to kiss me as her hands rested at the top of my thighs. I was already dripping wet and pulsing, awaiting her to take me.

Debbie broke from our kiss and kissed down my neck, past my chest, kissing the cups of my bra over my tits. She edged her way down further and pushed my legs wide open. I was in awe!!

Debbie used her hands to lightly push my body backwards, as to let me rest on my elbows. She slid her hands up and down my panties feeling the outline and curve of my pussy. She slid her hand across and grabbed the material, pulling it to the side. She dipped her he down and I felt her warm tongue hit the tip of my clit. I let out a deep, excited chirp, as she started swirling her tongue lightly around my clit.

I spread my legs further, wanting her to have her face buried deeper. I felt her tongue, so warm and so wet slide downwards to my slit as she licked and tantalized me. Head her shifting back and forth as she pleasured me. My body quivered with fear of this situation, but in combination with desire, passion and release of Dbbie being face deep in my pussy.

My legs were locking and squeezing together in pleasure as Debbie continued licking, sucking and swirling her tongue all around me.

Debbie pulled her face back for a second, looked at me an asked, "How do you like it?"

"I love it!" I replied.

Debbie placed her hands at the sides of my panties as I lifted my hips off the table. She slid them down slowly and erotically. The exhilaration and excitement of having my panties slid off by another woman was incredible. I felt tingles and quivers deep inside that I haven't felt before. Debbie pushed my legs further up, placing my feet on the edge of the table, as I edged my ass further down off the edge. Debbie got down onto her knees and leaned forward placing her mouth all over my wet, warm, pulsing pussy.

I whimpered in pleasure as her tongue entered deep inside me. I felt her licking back and forth and up and down inside my slit, while her fingers gently massaged my clit.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out as she pushed her face and tongue deeper inside me.

"Debbie, Debbie, Debbie." I muttered out as she continued bringing me closer and closer to orgasm. I was pressing my lips together trying to keep quiet, all while wanting to moan out in the loudest voice I could muster. I found my hand resting on the top of her head, while my other hand was cupping my tit, as I watched her ambient lit face buried deep within my legs. Her eyes would look up at me occasionally, making me hotter and wetter as loud slurping, pussy eating sounds filled the room. On occasion she would pinch my clit together between her fingers, flick it with her tongue and them dive right back into to licking my opening. Each time she did it, I was at the point of exploding.

"Debbie, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," slipped from my lips, and before I could get the next "Debbie" out, I felt my body start thrusting and my legs shaking as I came all over her face.

"Holy Fuck!" I cried out, as quietly as I could as her tongue continued swirling in and around every inch of me. My body locked up and started thrusting back and forth like I was doing crunches. I was cumming and cumming hard.

Debbie lifted herself away from my pussy, coming up face to face with me. Her warm hand cupped and held my pussy as we dissed deeply. I could taste myself on her lips and wanted her to keep going, eat me out more and make me cum again. We didn't say a word and just surrendered to our passions kissing deeply. Sweat was glistening on my head. Debbie's hand started rubbing up and down my dripping wet pussy until I felt her slide a finger deep inside me. I groaned out in pleasure as she started thrusting her hand back and forth. For a brief moment it was one finger, then she inserted two.

I pulled from our kiss, looked her deeply in her eyes and whispered, "Holy fuck! You are amazing."

Debbie smiled, keeping deep eye contact with me as her hand slid back and forth ramming her fingers deep inside me. I sat back moaning letting out deep gasping huffs of pleasure as she was finger fucking me. Debbie knelt back down and put her mouth over my clit. I felt her tongue gently swirling around it as her fingers kept sliding in and out of me. I screamed in pleasure. There was no being quiet now. Her fingers pumping me, while her tongue was swirling around my clit, alone in the dark bringing me to my second orgasm, was not going to be a moment of silence.

"I fucking want you, Debbie! I want your pussy!" Slipped from my lips.

Debbie moaned out, "Not till you cum again."

Debbie fingered me for a few minutes while her tongue and warm mouth tantalized my clit until I blasted a second orgasm all over her fingers. My body shook and my pussy throbbed as I released my second orgasm. Debbie slid her fingers out of me and rammed them into my mouth. I sucked on them like it was a big wet dick. Tasting my own juices.

I pulled Debbie up from her knees, bringing her lips to mine. I sat upwards and reached my hand down to her DOC pants, pulling the string open. Without hesitation I slid my hand down into her pants over her panties, only to quickly pull my hand back up, getting under her panties and sliding my hand deep down onto her shaved crotch.

I rubbed up and down her for a while, feeling just how wet and warm she was. "I want you pussy rang from my mouth again," as my finger was swirling around her clit. I wanted her pussy and I wanted it now!

Debbie slid her pants and panties down, kicking them off. She climbed up onto the table next to me and laid down flat. She lifted one leg up and laid one flat along the table as I leaned in between them. I edged myself closer in and leaned my body down, instantly finding her pussy which was awaiting my mouth. I swirled my tongue all around her, mimicking what she had done to me. I was going to give her the best oral sex I could. I was going to make her moan, scream and shake like she had done to me. Debbie was moaning aloud; her hands resting on the back of my head as I continued eating her out. This time there was no fear, no anxiety. I wanted this!

I licked and swirled and sucked on her lips, slid my tongue deep inside of her and worked her clit, while my fingers pumped in and out of her until I heard her moaning.

"Carly, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

Within seconds her legs lifted and shook as I brought her to her first orgasm. I felt my face get wet with her release and I wanted to lick up every drop, swallowing her wetness down.

After she came, I didn't stop. I just kept licking, slurping and sucking on her as my free hand reached deep between my own legs and I played with my own pussy. I wanted to get her off again, like she had done with me. I was finger banging her hard and it was at that moment when I realized I was actually enjoying this. I liked eating pussy and I would have wanted it more and more under different circumstances. I could hear Debbie's moans and groans increasing as her legs started trembling. I knew she was getting close. I rubbed my clit harder and harder, getting myself closer and closer to another orgasm. Within seconds I brought her to her second orgasm. I came right behind her from playing with myself. We both moaned in unison as we released.

I wanted to break her out of the jail. I wanted to bring her home with me and fuck her all night in my big warm bed. I wanted to wake up in the middle of the night to find her sexy naked body next to mine. I wanted to get up in the morning have coffee and fuck until lunch. I wanted her... Period...

After we both finished cumming, I slid further up between her legs and we laid arm in arm kissing gently and slowly as we both were coming down from our pleasures. It had gotten late and I knew we had to get moving before people started looking for us. We agreed to try and meet again as soon as possible and have another experience.

After we got dressed and composed ourselves, we stopped at the doorway before exiting and had one last, long deep kiss. I walked Debbie back to her cell and said goodnight. I wanted to kiss her goodnight again at her cell... Hell, I wanted to climb into the cell with her, fuck her until we both had nothing left and go to sleep, but I couldn't.

After my shift as I was driving home, I started thinking about her, about eating her out and watching her eat me out, that I got very turned on. I pulled into a dark parking lot, that was empty, opened my pants up and slid my hand deep down into my panties. I was still wet and wide open, wanting more. I rubbed and fingered myself to two more orgasms thinking about her. My panties were soaked, when I finally drove away. When I got home that night, I wanted to throw my husband out, file for divorce and await Debbie's release and start life with her. But I knew it was a pipe dream, because as much as I was enjoying this, wanted this and wanted to experience more, I knew I wasn't a lesbian.

However, I thought for days on how I could get her out of the jail and into my bed. Maybe work release? Maybe I could go before the parole board for her? Maybe we do a trip to the market for supplies? Anything to get her outside of these walls. But nothing was ever going to change this situation until she was released.

I dozed off a very happy woman that night; who had multiple orgasms not only with Debbie, but alone and enjoyed her second experience of lesbian sex.

I hoped there was more.

To Be Continued.