The Janeway Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were now in a blind frenzy of fucking. No kissing. No fingers gently caressing goosebump skin. No, all that mattered was driving each other into a supernova of sticky pleasure.

B'elanna growled, ramming her cocks harder and faster into Seven's holes. With each stroke, both women could feel the heat of orgasm rising up their bodies.

Seven was ready. She sat up, sliding her pussy up to the heads of B'elanna's cock. "B'elanna...resistance is futile," she whispered before bottoming out. Then she began riding the shafts, again, bouncing quickly and deeply. She tried to wait, but B'elanna's cocks were unrelenting.

B'elanna felt Seven start to tense, then she felt the woman's muscles start to tremble. Seven's pale skin, beautifully painted with the red of desire, was covered in goosebumps. Seven threw her head back, screaming, "B'elanna!"

B'elanna felt the hot, liquid splashing from down her shafts, Seven's cum drenching her own pussy.

The moment Seven's cum hit B'elanna, it was all over for the half-Klingon. Suddenly, B'elanna let loose a guttural growl, almost a scream. She never came. Ever. Torres kept pounding Seven, both women's cum spraying everywhere.

The Borg had fucked B'elanna to her first true orgasm. Torres kept pumping her cocks, not ready for it to end, her pussy hungry for more.

A few more slow, deep stokes were all Seven was able take, before falling forward onto the Lieutenant's chest, absolutely spent.

"Ahem."

"Ahem."

"Lieutant Torres and Seven of Nine," the Captain's voice broke through B'elanna's after-orgasm haze.

"Lieutenant...I want to see both of you in my ready room. You have 30 minutes to clean this up," she demanded, motioning to the cum splattered on every surface.

"Yes, Captain," B'elanna replied, Seven's naked and spent body still mounted onto her cocks.

The Captain took a sip of her coffee. "I look forward to hearing how the repairs went," Janeway said with a smile, as she closed her thermos, turned around, and crawled towards the exit.

B'elanna angled her head so she could watch the Captain leave. "Dat ass," she thought, as Captain Janeway's taute ass disappeared into the darkness of the jeffries tube.

12