Seven Of Nine's Exploration

Story Info
Seven seizes an opportunity to further explore her humanity.
2.3k words
4.58
5.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ensign? Ensign Stevens? Are you having difficulty functioning?"

Simon finally tore his eyes away from the body of the statuesque woman towering over him, with her hands crossed behind her back. He removed his goggles and glanced up at Seven of Nine, the most recent addition to the Voyager crew. He set his hyperspanner down and pulled himself free from the Jefferies tube, leaving his work behind in favour of conversing with the beauty he had only seen from afar up till that moment.

The ex-Borg had been a member of the regular crew for just shy of two months, proving herself to be a capable member of the team, utilising her enhanced physiology to maintain the ship's systems with an efficiency that dwarfed that of even the most experienced of engineers. But that still didn't help to endear her to the already suspicious crew, with the use of her Borg implants only serving as a constant reminder of what she once was, and what she was still capable of.

But like many of the other male members of the crew, the prim cyborg unknowingly attracted more than a few pairs of wandering eyes wherever she went. The silver catsuit that adorned her lithe body conformed to every sculpted curve, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. Despite being designed to aid with the recovery process stemming from her de-assimilation process, it had quite a profound effect it wasn't intended during ots conception. But Simon could only wonder if the ex-Borg could comprehend the allure she possessed, whether her near emotionless condition allowed her to have a capacity for desire.

"Seven? Sorry, I was working on the regulator for the replicators, I've had to put the mess hall under quarantine just in case. Did you need something?" Simon asked, grimacing when the replicator unit whirred chaotically, spawning a cup of sickly green coffee.

"Captain Janeway sent me to assist you," Seven raised a delicate brow when the coffee began to bubble, coating the the unit with a frothy green mist, "she believes that the issue is starting to spread exponentially."

"I could tell," Simon shut the replicator off before it became even more unpredictable. "I've done everything I could think of, but it only seems to make things worse."

"Perhaps you should not be focusing your attention on separate units," Seven suggested, moving in front of the exposed internals, bending over to give her own assessment of the circuitry running through the tube beneath the replicator, unaware of the tantalising sight she provided Simon with as a result. "This design seems highly inefficient, but I have come to expect this from Starfleet. You have security overrides clashing with the molecular fabricator. One is attempting to throttle the type of creations it will allow, the other is pushing itself beyond its parameters."

"You can see all that from just a quick glance?" Simon asked, blinking as his eyes traced along the arch Seven's body formed, incapable of resisting the need to stare when such an opportunity presented itself.

"Of course. The majority of my implants have been removed, but my ocular sensors are still mostly in tact," Seven replied, leaning further into the exposed gap, "they provide me with an insight that most of the primitive tools aboard Voyager lack."

"So... you have enhanced vision?" Simon almost groaned when his eyes landed on Seven's rear, which had only become even more pronounced by the silver material.

"Correct, I can pick up on things that would typically go unnoticed by the average organic lifeforms. And that includes the frequent stares of certain crew members," Seven straightened back up, staring at a guilty looking Simon, though her eyes didn't hold the accusatory gleam he would have expected from any other woman.

"Sorry, I just couldn't stop myself," Simon admitted, knowing just how weak the excuse sounded.

"Curious. Ever since I obtained this uniform, a large number of male crew members -- and a few females -- seemed to have developed a sudden fascination with me. It is... unusual," Seven stared at Simon, scrutinizing him in a way only an ex-Borg could, "the practice of looking at one another is non-existent within the Collective. In simple terms, drones do not stare. Explain."

"Explain? Well, it's easy," Simon shrugged, deciding in favour of tearing the band-aid off rather than drawing it out, "you're an attractive woman. I can't fully explain the nature behind it, but I just find myself checking you out when we think you're not looking. At least, before I found out that you're always aware of your surroundings."

"Fascinating, you envision yourself copulating with me?" Seven inquired, observing the human's face when it turned a bright shade of red. "Ensign, are your blood vessels compromised?"

"No, you just caught me off guard," Simon coughed, desperately wishing that the replicator was up and fully operational, needing a hard drink to wash away the embarrassment. "Well, if you want me to be honest, the yes, I do have thoughts about 'copulating' with you."

"Then my assumption was correct," Seven nodded, striding over to a nearby steel table, knocking her hand against the top, satisfied by the sound it produced. "This platform should suffice."

"Suffice? For what," Simon asked.

"For precisely what you stated," Seven snapped her collar open, separating the seam holding the top half of her uniform, pulling it apart to reveal her firm breasts, as well as her bare pussy, "copulation. The Captain wants me to develop my understanding of human nature, this seems to be a useful means of building up data."

"You must be joking me?" Simon choked. "You have to be kidding?"

Despite his abrupt protest, his gaze went off in exploration, scanning Seven's silky smooth skin, which surprisingly lacked the presence of the sort of implants that covered her hand and eye. Fraternization with Seven could have broken a number of Starfleet's ethical standards, but Simon found himself not caring about the rules for once, a rarity for an ardent supporter of sticking to the code of conduct. His mind might have begged for sense, but it was overpowered by the blood that rushed to his groin.

"I am Borg, I do not 'joke'," Seven stated bluntly, sliding back onto the table, leaning until her back was laid flat against the hard surface, with her heels planted in preparation for what would come. "My time is valuable, Ensign, I do not have long until I need to return to my alcove to recharge. If you wish to live out this fantasy of yours, now is the time."

Any hesitation he still had was tossed aside, prompted by the offer he knew he had no intention on refusing. Simon scrambled over to the table, stumbling as he tore his crisp uniform apart, pulling his fly open in the process. By the time he mounted the table, he managed to pull his cock out, jerking it rapidly as he settled between the splayed legs of the cyborg, guiding the tip towards her delicate mound. Once he had his head pressed against her slit, Simon couldn't hold himself back, dropping his hips hard enough to plunge into her tunnel.

"Aah, you're so tight!" Simon breathed, bracing himself when he thrusted his manhood, feeling a degree of stimulation that far exceeded anything he had ever experienced. "It's incredible!"

"A simple contortion of my vaginal canal," Seven explained, pressing her fingertips against the cool metal table top, stopping herself from being pushed towards the edge by the overeager Ensign.

"It might be simple, but it's sure as hell effective!" Simon smiled weakly, reaching a hand across Seven's flat stomach, cupping one of her breasts, squeezing it. "I wasn't expecting you to be good at this."

"The Collective has an extensive catalogue relating to the mating habits of assimilated species, I'm more than well versed in the requirements for satisfying human males," Seven said, making Simon feel a little uncomfortable with the lack of expression on her face.

"Seven, do you think you could be a bit more... expressive?" Simon suggested, sawing in and out vigorously, grasping her breast as if he wanted to memorize every curve. "Human men prefer it if we can see if our sexual partners are enjoying it."

"If it will help, then I shall comply," Seven closed her eyes for a few moments.

Simon theorized that she must have tapped into a part of the Borg's vast database that she still had stored away. He was proven correct when he felt Seven's long legs locking themselves around his waist, urging him to drive his cock even deeper, slamming his head against her depths. Suddenly, her Seven's eyes snapped open, displaying a distinct twinkle that hadn't been present before. Her emotionless face morphed into one of agonized pleasure, with her back arching as Simon's cock stroked her silky walls.

"You're so deep, Ensign, I can feel every inch of this wonderful cock of yours!" Seven cried out, tossing her head from side to side, hard enough to cause her neatly tied blonde hair to spill free. "You're just so big, you're filling me up!"

"I am?" Simon blinked, before deciding that it was best to play along. "I mean, I am. I bet you never thought that a human could do this to you, isn't that right?"

"Absolutely, I couldn't have anticipated anything like this," Seven purred, arching her back further, lacing her fingers through her flowing golden mane, "please, keep going!"

Simon bucked wildly, throwing his everything into his performance, urged on by the stream of moans that spilled from Seven's full lips. The sound of their colliding bodies was soon joined by the metallic thuds they caused as they struck the table. Even as Simon pushed his member as deep as it would go, he still couldn't believe that he was the lucky man to find himself trapped between Seven's modelesque legs, watching her writing from his rough entry.

Noticing that they were both far too close to the edge of the table, with the power of their thrusts drawing them dangerously close to tumbling down, Simon decided to make an abrupt change. Simon snaked his arm through the gap created by Seven's arching spine, gripping onto her back, allowing him to hoist her towards bim, until they were both sat upright, staring at each other as she rode his cock.

"How does it feel?" Simon urged, dropping his mouth down to Seven's breasts, running his tongue across them both.

"Perfection!" Seven moaned wantonly, rolling her hips into Simon's lap, launching herself up and down without pause. "I could never have conceived a form of physical satisfaction as powerful as this!"

"As much as I want to keep it up, I can't last any longer!" Simon felt her walls compress around his thrusting shaft in response, stopping himself from escaping her embrace.

"Then fill me with you discharge, Ensign!" Seven demanded, displaying a multitude of expressions on her beautiful face, all making the bliss she experienced clear. "Show me what I've been missing out on for all these years!"

"If that's what you want," Simon fell silent, tightly gripping Seven's hourglass waist, leaving no space for movement when his climax materialised.

With sharp, frequent bursts, Simon fired his sperm as far as he could, filling Seven's pussy until it overflowed due to the sheer volume of his seed. Even as the power behind each rope waned, Seven still held an iron grip of his cock, squeezing out even the smallest of drops, not releasing him until she was satisfied that he had been completely spent. By the time the final twitch occurred, Simon felt far too worn to cope with, forcing him to drop back against the table, breathing heavily to calm his shaken body.

In contrast, Seven appeared completely unaffected by the assault she had been subjected to by the randy Ensign. Instead, she calmly lifted herself away from the deflating cock, dropping her feet back to the ground, brushing her sweat coated hair back into a neat twist, sealing her suit back up, locking the copious amount of cum that filled her pussy in.

"That was an educational experience, Ensign," Seven returned to her monotonous speech pattern, glancing back at the recuperating Simon, tilting her head out of curiosity to watch him struggling to pull himself back together.

"Glad to be of help," Simon wheezed, forcing himself upright, wiping the sweat from his face, "but I feel like I've just gone three rounds with a klingon."

"You appear to be depleted of hydration. Do you require a refreshment?" Seven asked casually, sealing her collar back up, amazing Simon as she showed off a condition that didn't have even a strand of hair out of place.

"Yeah," Simon answered, only to remember the task he had spent too much time ignoring in favour of a romp with the ravishing woman stood in front of him. "But the replicators are still out. The Captain's gonna kill me if I can't get them working with the time I have left. It'll take a miracle to get the job done."

"Fortunately, the Borg don't believe in witchcraft," Seven's hips gracefully swayed when she approached the replicator, her heels landed with delicate clicks. Extending her hand towards the console, a pair of tubules shot out from her knuckles, attaching themselves to the display. Barely ten seconds passed before the replicator powered rebooted, restored to its fully functioning default setting, free from any of the bugs that had been plaguing it. "I believe the issue has been resolved."

"Woah, how did you do that?"

"The answer should be obvious by now, Ensign," Seven retracted her tubules. She stepped back towards the exit, opening the doors, shooting Simon with an uncharacteristic wink, "I am Borg."