The Janitor and the Cheerleader Ch. 05

Story Info
Life choices need to be made.
3.9k words
4.45
15k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers

The shock of being caught was settling in for Harvey and Erin.

At Harvey's well put together home, the 46 year old school janitor and 18 year old head cheerleader sat on a couch across from the nearly 70 year old principal of Park Prairie High School, Mr. Miller.

His white 1990 Cadillac Brougham Sedan sat outside as the gray haired, balding, tall, wiry man sat in an armchair across from the couple. He was always a serious man, a man set in the ways of running a high school in the particular way his decades of experience had cultivated.

Harvey took a deep sigh in his broad chest and said, "Harold, I'm so very sorry..."

Harold Miller raised his lengthy hand up and made a shushing motion, "Stop it Harvey. I don't want to hear from you. I need to hear from Ms. Watkins. Tell me, Ms. Watkins, why are you with this brute of a school janitor?"

The gorgeous brunette felt as if the icy stare of the veteran principal was looking right through her. She brushed her long and thick hair back behind her shoulder as she glanced at Harvey and back at Mr. Miller. There was no use hiding their relationship any longer as she knew he wouldn't have confronted them without proof, "I'm with that amazing brute because I love him."

The principal nodded and a smirk crossed his face, "A simple, yet profound answer. Nietzsche was right when he declared there is always madness in love and that there is reason for the madness."

He then glanced at the janitor, "Do you know how you messed up?"

Harvey could barely look at the man who had been his boss for over two decades, let alone answer him.

Harold continued, "You remember a few years ago, when those kids broke in and ransacked my office? They turned off the security cameras in the process and then all hell broke loose. Well, I didn't tell anyone but I reinforced the system by having hidden cameras installed."

He then pulled out his cell phone and the old man pulled up a video of Harvey and Erin engaging in sex in the hallway at her locker. He then swiped to another video of the duo having sex at center court of the basketball floor. He swiped again to another video that was inside Harvey's own work room where the forbidden couple were filmed having sex in the makeshift hidden bed Harvey had constructed.

Erin's face went flush red. She felt sick.

Harvey was speechless, ashamed, and upset, "Harold, I can't...I...ummm."

The old man stopped the footage and put the phone away, "Amazing little devices for sure. I can watch those anytime I want to...and I have."

Erin clutched her stomach where the baby she was carrying resided. She felt nearly sick.

Harvey stepped in, "Mr. Miller, I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have...what do you want from us?"

The stern man leaned back in the chair and laughed, "Harvey Franklin, I'm not at all mad at you or Ms. Watkins. You're like a second son to me. You have worked for me for twenty years. Fixing all of the problems in the school and keeping my maintenance budget under cost year after year. I'm retiring at the end of this school year. I have no interest in you being harmed or my tenure ending with a scandal. By the looks of it, you two will have a lot of work to do in the coming months...isn't that right Ms. Watkins?"

In that moment, the 18 year old brunette bombshell flashed in her head the way she initially perceived Harvey. She thought he was ignored as a social outcast, downtrodden, and made fun of by the staff of the school. The reality was he was beloved like a son by the principal and left alone to do his unorthodox work. She would have felt foolish about how she offered herself to him except that she had truly fallen in love with him in the process of her mistaken pity.

Erin reached for Harvey's hand across the length of the couch and sighed as she nodded her head affirmatively as a tear trickled down her face, "Please, Mr. Miller, I can't be a single mom."

She slid her body across to the strong arms of Harvey, her lover and baby daddy.

The principal leaned towards the couple and said, "Ms. Watkins, my whole reason for being here isn't to cause any issue but to help the man you love who has been my most trusted employee. That's why Monday morning Harvey will give me his immediate resignation and..."

Harvey cut off his boss, "How does that help Mr. Miller? I need a job with everything coming our way."

The old man raised his hand up again, "Harvey, I'm sorry. Did the middle of my sentence get in the way of the start of yours?"

The couple calmed down as the wise and typically stern man continued, "My wife was a teacher back when I first became a principal. She was fresh out of college and I was nearly 30 years old when we got together. Four kids and nearly 40 years later, Beverly and I are still going strong. While I would have strongly preferred you not brazenly have sex during the school day in your downstairs office...I have appreciated your service in your quiet way for all of these years. That's why I'm going to help you two start the new life that I had to do when I married Beverly and had to switch school districts due to the dating policy."

Harvey chimed in, "I didn't know Beverly was a teacher."

"Exactly, and our happiness is what I want for the two of you too. Look, I'm retiring at the end of this school year. I've seen the short list for my replacement. You will not be allowed to have the same carte blanche that I gave you. So, Monday you will resign immediately but not until you deconstruct your office and remove any evidence of your situation the rest of this weekend. My son, Matt, runs an apartment complex about two hours away from here. I have already given him a glowing recommendation of you absent of any hint of this whole situation. I have also shown him what you make salary wise and he can give you a nice raise over what you made here. Now, I fully expect you to work for him for a long time. Do you understand what I mean?"

Harvey could barely contain his excitement as he reached across to his longtime boss to shake his hand, "Thank you, Mr. Miller. I accept. Thank you."

As the two men shook hands, Harold looked at the young 18 year old on the couch, "There is one other thing. I told Matt that you are married to a wonderful young woman named Erin. While I do support the two of you, Erin here will need medical care as she goes through her pregnancy. I expect you two to be married as soon as you can be."

The strong suggestion hung in the air as the principal let go of the handshake and made his way to the door to leave.

He turned to the forbidden couple and said, "Clean out your things, resign on Monday, and go see Matt about the job. You two have risked so much for your love, it's time for you two to become one. After you leave the school district, I have a friend who can help me alter your work file. I can't have it changed that you worked for the school district but I can have it changed so that it appears you never worked in the same school as Ms. Watkins. I would recommend leaving out that part when you discuss things with her parents."

With the advice dispensed and a plan to help laid out, the old principal left and got in his pristine car and left the quiet home and disappeared through the trees and back to reality.

Harvey didn't wait another moment and sprinted upstairs to his bedroom to retrieve an item that he had procured weeks prior.

A custom made two carat diamond ring made from a diamond collection that was curated by Harvey's grandmother. It was a diamond that he never thought he would get a chance to use but once it became clear that Erin might possibly be the girl for him, he had it fitted into a ring in her size.

He grabbed the box and came back downstairs to see the buxom 18 year old brunette sitting on his couch.

The burly and broad chested man breathed in deeply as he held the small black box. He walked towards her and got down on a knee, "Erin, I've never believed this moment could happen to me. You have truly made me the happiest man on the planet. Will you do me the honor and be my wife?"

He cracked open the small black box to showcase the glimmering and perfect ring.

She clasped her hands to her mouth and let out a euphoric scream and giggle muffled by her hands.

He leaned in, "Is that a..."

"Yes! Yes, oh of course! Yes!"

They kissed lovingly and he slid the ring on her finger.

The couple was so happy but sad that they needed to keep things secret so they could actually build their life together.

***Two weeks later***

The weeks since the confrontation by Principal Miller caused quite a bit of disruption for Harvey and Erin.

Harvey cleared out his school basement office, where he had impregnated the prettiest and most popular girl in school, and left the school to go work in the big city.

The distance between the duo was slightly strategically challenging and their in school sexual hookups were no longer possible.

They took the suggestion of the school principal to heart and made immediate plans to get married.

The marriage would have happened at some point but the immediate need of Erin to be covered for medical insurance as her pregnancy continued was front of mind for both of them.

Her morning sickness subsided mostly and she found herself self conscious about her not yet formed baby bump. She wouldn't show before graduation and navigating her home life required that delay.

Still, she was conscious about her style of dress at school, opting for looser fitting sweaters and jeans that weren't the snuck and sexy fit she had worn in the prior months.

She had transitioned from school mega hottie to the covertly happily engaged expectant mother.

In front of her was spring break, nearly a week off from school before the final stretch of her senior year.

She had taken another chance and told her parents she was going away on a trip with a high school friend.

Instead, she was going to elope with Harvey at the courthouse and then head out on their tropical honeymoon.

The last day before the break was one of many flutters for Erin. She was very excited and a little bit nauseous. Something about the school cafeteria made her baby feel queasy at times.

Erin had the whole plan mapped out. She lied to her parents about going on a trip with a made up friend from school. She claimed she was going to a friend's beach house out of state.

Instead, immediately after school let out, the pregnant brunette bombshell raced to the courthouse.

Waiting at the courthouse dressed in a simple black suit with white shirt and black tie was Harvey. He also had her wedding dress in a gown garment bag and her other items she had earlier picked out.

She quickly disappeared into the ladies room to change and get ready for her wedding to the man who had impregnated her.

She shed her school appropriate clothing and quickly slid into her tea length style wedding dress. She didn't wear any panties or bra underneath the dress as she felt secure in the small audience at the courthouse.

The dress ended six inches above her ankles and fit her naturally busty figure perfectly. The dress had off-the-shoulder one inch thick straps and the cutout of fabric allowed for her ample breasts to be on full display.

The poof on the white and frilly dress harkened back to a vintage look complete with petticoat underneath. White two inch heels completed the simple and gorgeous look for the 18 year old expectant mother.

Her baby bump wasn't yet visible but the butterflies felt that way as she emerged after touching up her makeup and putting together her modest bouquet of wildflowers she secretly procured to go along with the finishing pieces she had gathered to fulfill as many of the wedding traditions as she could as she strode hopeful and happy to the school janitor that she loved.

Harvey squared away everything with obtaining the marriage certificate and arranging the court personnel to observe the wedding.

Upon seeing his 18 year old bride walk down into the courtroom, he smiled as gasped. He couldn't believe how lucky he was.

His smile matched with hers.

The courthouse personnel would later chat about how the big, burly mid-40s man married the stunningly beautiful 18 year old. They certainly did an extra check to see how long Erin had been an 18 year old to make sure everything was on the up and up.

The ceremony was quick and simple. The vows were repeated earnestly and lovingly. The rings, which Harvey had taken special care to obtain, were exchanged. Erin and Harvey knew it would still be awhile until Erin could wear her ring everywhere but the act of having it on during the ceremony and in the days that followed was a joy she would cherish. The fact that the ring had a family history and tied Erin to the other women in Harvey's family only made her more proud to become a Franklin.

Both of them were sad that it didn't make sense for their families to be at the wedding. Perhaps once things cooled down there would be a family reception. The stigma of how they met and fell in love was a story they would keep under wraps for as long as they needed to protect each other and their child.

Their wedding kiss was a kiss of happiness as Erin Watkins became Erin Franklin.

Their excitement of becoming husband and wife legally was only the start of their time together during Erin's senior year spring break.

The forbidden duo was going on a honeymoon selected by Harvey.

They drove in their own vehicles to Harvey's home and parked her car in their garage to hide it while they were gone.

Erin had earlier in the week gotten items packed and dropped off at Harvey's house.

Harvey promptly repackaged her bag with some items that he wanted her to have for their honeymoon.

He carried her in his arms into their home for fun. They laughed and kissed as he did.

He wanted to take her right to bed but they had a flight to catch, "My wife, I set out the travel wear you like. Though I left something out."

He set Erin down and let her go explore the comfy airport wear she always liked on flights. All she found were black sweatpants and a pink hoodie with white cursive lettering that read "Wife" on the front and "Mrs. Franklin" on the arm sleeve.

She loved the custom sweatshirt but was a bit confused by the fact there were only two items of clothing.

"I want you, my sexy wife, to just wear the sweatshirt and the sweatpants. You see, I booked us seats at the very back of the plane. The last row only has two seats. I was hoping you might be interested in joining the Mile High Club with me, my wife. It will be a great way to start our honeymoon in Puerto Rico."

She giggled in the way that made her irresistible to him. The giggle that was only for him. An innocent, yet sexy giggle that only could come from an 18 year old bombshell.

She only wore the sweatshirt and sweatpants as he requested. Plus the diamond ring that showed the world that she was married to him.

They got to the airport and walked hand-in-hand when able. There were plenty of stares from others in the airport as the bubbly, gorgeous young woman held hands with the decades older brute. Many seemed to figure out what they were seeing as they took in the sweatshirt Erin was wearing.

Before long, they were seated on the plane and on their way to their resort in Puerto Rico.

Harvey told Erin to take the window seat of their two seat arrangement. He then made sure they both got blankets from the stewardess.

As the plane flew into the night and the cabin got dark, Harvey and Erin held hands underneath their blankets. Their plane trays were down and a pillow was laid between them.

Slowly, and discreetly, Harold's hand crept to the elastic waistband of Erin's sweatpants.

She had to bite her lip as her husband's hand moved into her sweatpants and his pointer finger found her clit.

Slowly and discreetly, he began rubbing her clit with his hand. Covered by the blankets and the darkness on the plane, he slowly moved to her pussy.

He kept an eye out for passengers going to the back of the plane bathroom. When they came by, he would stop the slow fingering of his teenage wife.

Slowly, the process continued. His calm fingers slowly worked his buxom wife over as she had to bite her luscious lips to keep from squealing in delight. Her plump ass wiggled in her seat as she tried to contain her excitement.

He made sure to not push her too far. He just wanted to make sure she would be ready for what he had planned for.

The noise of the roaring jet certainly helped the couple be discreet as a slight yelp of excitement escaped Erin's mouth.

Harvey knew he had gone as far as he could in fingering his wife, so he leaned over to her and whispered seductively in her ear, "The bathroom is clear behind us. Go in and when I knock three times, open the door and be ready."

She could see his cock was straining against the blanket on his lap.

He removed his hand from her pants and they got things reshuffled so that Erin could wiggle out from her window seat.

As she passed by her husband, he reached out with both hands and gave her thick ass a squeeze.

She knew it would happen and even when it did she still had to hold in a yelp.

She spun away from the seat and playfully smacked her husband in the arm as she went and dashed into the open plane bathroom.

Once the stewardesses were at the front of the plane beginning their drink and snack service, Harvey escaped from his seat and deftly moved to the bathroom where Erin disappeared into.

A quick secret knock and the door cracked open as Erin peeked to make double sure it was her husband.

It was and the high school cheerleader put all of her flexibility to use to ninja her way to allow her husband access as well.

The new bathroom was brightly lit with white walls, mirrors on two walls, a small toilet, a counter just big enough for a sink.

There was really only one way for the couple to be in the bathroom together.

Harvey's strong legs would support the smaller Erin's body as she also propped herself up on the counter.

Her sweatpants were already off before Harvey entered the bathroom.

He quickly unclasped his belt and unzipped his pants. His thick and hard cock quickly emerged from his boxers and his erection quickly rose as he approached his young wife's hungry cunt.

"You're the sexiest woman in the world." He growled in her ear as he slid his prick inside her already wet pussy.

Up and down he began to thrust his cock inside his teenage wife.

His hands wrapped around he naked hips as he leaned against the back wall of the airplane bathroom.

She instantly felt a wave of orgasm flow over her as she bit her lip to not let out too much of a moan.

The roar of the plane allowed them some bit of privacy but both knew they were on a bit on the clock until they might be found out.

She was wearing her hoodie with "Wife" lettering and the sleeve with the writing "Mrs. Franklin" was in perfect sight of the mirror as she watched his cock move up and down inside her.

"This is...uhhh...so hot." She breathlessly said as she pulled her cell phone out of her hoodie front pocket. She held the phone up in her left hand, with her big diamond ring in clear view, and hit the video record button.

She recorded a clip of him fucking her in the airplane bathroom. The erotic footage would be something they both knew they would watch back later.

She had fun allowing herself to enjoy his cock while she recorded the act on the phone.

She then turned the phone off and returned it to her hoodie pocket as both of them knew their time might be running out.

Deep and hard thrusts by him caused them both to climb to sexual apex together.

With a deep grunt muffled as best he could, he shot a cum line deep inside his teenage pregnant wife's wet cunt.

Ctus
Ctus
263 Followers
12