The Janitor and the Cheerleader Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took a hand and covered her mouth as she yelped at her own climax as well.

They hoped to have not caused too much of a commotion as his cock pulsated and released a shot of cum in her.

"Congrats on the Mile High Club, Harvey bear." She moaned.

They didn't have much time and Harvey removed his cock, cleaned it off quickly, and zipped himself back up, and exited the bathroom as stealthy as he could.

Erin had to take an extra moment to get her pussy cleaned up a little bit. In the extra moment, she pulled her phone back out and snapped a few selfies of her in the sweatshirt and still glistening from the quick sex session with her hubby.

She exited a couple minutes later and she came face-to-face with an older woman who was seated in the row in front of the couple. The gray haired woman gave Erin a once over up and down as the air had a brief smell of cum from the lavatory.

Erin could only smile and slide away with a bounce in her step and return to her window seat with another awkward full booty grab from her decades older husband.

She giggled, "Best flight ever."

They kissed lovingly just before the stewardess showed up to ask them what they wanted to drink and for a snack.

They both looked at each other with a knowing smile that they had already had all of the refreshment they needed. Their honeymoon time was only getting started.

12