All Comments on 'The Janitor and the Cheerleader'

by Ctus

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hobie1010hobie1010about 2 years ago
Please, please

Write another chapter

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

This was a surprise - nicely done.

CtusCtusabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you like it! I'm leaning towards writing more if people like it. I know I need to keep working on my writing and I'm open to helpful suggestions. Thank you again!

CtusCtusabout 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it. I'm thinking of writing another chapter if people want it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done.

Looking forward to reading more of their shared experiences.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 2 years ago

Loved it! Makes me want to apply at the local high school. Thanks for sharing, Cheers, Frankie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mao please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have to write more of this.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Great story - looking forward to more of these two.

CtusCtusabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the kind encouragement! I really appreciate it and I'm working on chapter two right now.

I especially love the shoutout from @Frankenstein1962. It means SO MUCH to me for a very talented author to like a story of mine! Thank you! I'm super thrilled you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please, ma’am, some more?

I’m imagining the forbidden heat of having to stay discreet for the rest of the school year, then the inevitable thermonuclear explosion from her parents when they go public the following summer. It’s your story, so do what pleases you. Just an idea or two.

CtusCtusabout 2 years agoAuthor

The forbidden heat and everything after is absolutely the plan.

Romance and fun sexy times ahead for these two.

Glad you liked it, thank you so much for the comment. Made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think we all know that cheerleader type and that janitor type. I know I can still remember them from my high school days. The thought of the two of them being together is so sexy. Thank you for writing this. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I actually had this happen to me , I was a 45 year old low level employee at an ivy league college and she was an absolute knock out 19 year old....and yes it was incredible while it lasted

CtusCtusabout 2 years agoAuthor

What a lovely thought to have had this happen to you. I hope my story brings back good memories. Thank you for the comment.

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
very good forbidden fruit story

The contrast in status and age - both looked down upon - can make for some really hot sex - the more forbidden it is the hotter it is. The only thing hotter will be when she goes off the pill and takes the ultimate risk and thus the ultimate thrill for both their pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Give sexy Harvey a hairy chest -- he is already a really sex man, and chest hair wold be icing on the cake!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So many janitors -- often regarded as manual laborers or dismissed as unimportant -- can be real studs when called on1 Harvey can have a beautiful hairy chest and abs -- and hairy arms too -- to please high school senior Erin. I imagine her almost drooling over having sex with him, of her stripping him of his clothes to enjoy the manly muscled body hidden beneath those clothes. Keep them loving!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCtus@Ctus
I completely welcome feedback and discussion on my stories or messages on here. Thank you for being respectful and have a lovely day.