The Janitor and the Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up and pulled her closer to the edge of the table.

"Erin, are you on birth control?"

She whispered, "Yes."

He stood between her legs and quickly placed his erect cock into her soaking wet pussy.

He leaned over the young woman that had crashed into his life as his thick seven inch cock filled her tight pussy.

His first thrust inside her got his dick head deeper than her ex-boyfriend had gotten before.

"Oh my God! HARVEY!"

He knew the lust in her blue eyes was real. Nothing was going to stop him from being with her.

He thrust a bit harder and deeper on his next cock penetration of her.

He could feel his dickhead already swell slightly inside her as he had to focus to not cum in her already cum filled pussy.

Faster and faster he thrust into her, each dick stroke made her feel even more sensual and needy of his cock.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and they both began to feel orgasms build.

"Oh my God! I'm going to...fucking...cum...Harvey!"

"Let it go, Erin. Cum for me!"

She did and released as she threw back her head and let out a primal moan that echoed through the concrete room, "OHHHHH! AHHHH!"

He couldn't help but explode his cock inside of her.

They came together.

A deep satisfaction came over him as his cock twitched his cum inside the head cheerleader's pussy, "Fuuuuuuuck...yes!"

In that moment, they both locked eyes as his erect but cum emptied cock lingered in her cum overflowed pussy, and they both knew they had connected at a deeper level.

The carnal lust that had provoked Erin to try to seduce Harvey had worked. Harvey gave into the demands of his cock but knew he had just fallen in love with the high school senior as well.

They both knew their journey together was just beginning.

12