The Janitor Pt. 01: Curious Lesbians

Story Info
The janitor helps out two lesbians.
5.1k words
4.65
20k
26

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Janitor pt. 1

The Curious Lesbians (more of a dare really)

The usual disclaimers: everyone having sex is over 18 years of age, there are no STD's, COVID or angry fathers with shotguns.

Mike listlessly swung his mop from side to side as he made his way down the first-floor hall. He glanced up at the clock protruding out from the wall. Six pm, almost time to make sure everyone was out of the building and lock the doors. There were only three afterschool clubs tonight and the girls' volleyball practice. All these activities should have ended by 5pm.

He was ahead of schedule on his cleaning duties tonight so he would be able to take a long lunch and do some studying for his statistical analysis class. It was his hardest class and because it was online, he didn't belong to a study group. He had tried a couple but most of the kids were 19-year-old sophomores. They wanted to talk more about partying than stat an. In truth he resented them their youth. He was 26 and not depending on mommy and daddy to provide for him.

He should have taken this class when he was younger, but things got in the way. Some were his fault some were not. It was his fault he took two years off to backpack the world before starting college. It was also his fault that he put off taking the class until his senior year.

It was not his fault that he had spent over two years in prison. His "friend" and roommate had a drug dealing operation in their off-campus house and Mike was the only one there when it was raided. His "friend" refused to be a standup guy about the whole thing and Mike's public defender convinced him if he pled guilty, he would get off with probation. The judge must have gotten into a fight with both his wife and mistress the night before because Mike got 3-5 in a medium security prison.

When he got out, he found there weren't many colleges that would take a chance on a convicted felon. There were not many employers willing to take a chance on him either except for slave labor total shitshow jobs.

A friend of his mom's was the principal as this school and had known Mike most of his life. She believed his fall guy story and hired him as the afternoon and night janitor. That meant he came in from 2-10:30pm.

It really wasn't that bad. The pay was enough that he could afford a small studio apartment nearby. He didn't have a car, but his place was on the bus line. The perks were that after 5pm he had the place to himself and from 2-5pm he got to look at the girls wearing as little as the dress code allowed. He looked at the girls and had a hard time believing that the girls he went to school with ten years ago could compare favorably.

Like the girls' volleyball team that should have cleared out an hour ago. There were some real lookers, but he had been informed by the old day janitor that they were mostly lesbians. He didn't think it was probably true and didn't personally care if they were. His best friend from high school was a lesbian. She was extra horny one night and taught him all about pussy licking. They repeated his lessons the rest of senior year. She had even introduced him to a couple of like-minded girls for advanced lessons in pleasing a woman.

Fun times he mused as he reached the end of the hallway by the locker rooms. He did the boys first and then used the janitors closet to change mop water before heading into the girl's locker room. He opened the door and yelled out that he was coming in. He got no response and entered the corridor leading to the main room. Before going around the corner he yelled again. No one answered and he quickly went through the room doing his job. He pushed the two carts of used towels out the back door into the hallway then retrieved two more from the boy's locker room. Making a train of the carts he pushed them down to the end of the hall then grabbed the first one to wheel it into the laundry area. It was his job to get the towels washed then into the dryers. In the morning the home ec students would fold them and take them back where they belonged.

In his defense he was not trying to be quiet, the carts made a lot of noise rumbling down the hall so when he pushed the first cart into the laundry and heard a long moan he froze, wondering if someone were hurt. He heard it again and realized that it was passion, not pain, that he heard.

"Oh fuck," the moan came again "You do that so well. I'm going to cum again."

So, he had caught a couple fucking out of sight in the dryer section of the room. He was debating what to do when he heard the panted reply, "I love eating your pussy Stacy, you taste so good, especially when you squirt."

This aroused Mike as he listened. The exciting part was that they were both women's voices.

"Well I'm glad we discovered this room. We can cum all over these towels and then fold them and put them in the boy's locker room cart. It turns me on to think of some boy drying his face on a towel with my juice all over it," Stacy cried.

"Does it turn you on thinking about a boy eating you out then you spraying directly onto his face?" asked the other girl.

"Oh yes," Stacy moaned "a tongue is a tongue. I can cum on any tongue."

"How about a cock. Could you cum on a cock?"

"Oh Marta, I don't know. I think I might be able to," was Stacy's answer.

"I bet if there was a hard cock in this room right now you would run away," teased Marta.

Mike chuckled to himself; you have no idea how close a very hard cock is right now. He slowly stuck his head around the corner to get a look. Stacy was a thin, blond, white girl with small tits. The girl between her legs was also thin but had Latino features and a bit of a big Latino ass.

"Why, are you telling me you have seen a cock, I mean for real?"

"Sure, I've seen a cock. I saw one up close and personal just two weeks ago." Marta boasted.

"Yeah right, if you had seen a cock, you would have bragged about it immediately," scoffed Stacy.

"I most certainly did, my big brother came out of the shower and was walking past me in the hall when his towel fell off," she said triumphantly.

"Oh for god's sake that doesn't count. Unless it was hard and you reached out and touched it."

"No," Marta said sighing "it wasn't hard and of course I didn't touch it. The question was what you would do if there was a hard cock in this room. Would you touch it or lick it? Would you put it in your pussy? Have you ever had anything in your pussy except my tongue and fingers?"

"Oh, I think I would let him put it in me. I'm eighteen and still a virgin. I get urges sometimes to have something deep inside me. I masturbated with a carrot a week ago. I came even harder than when you lick me and use your fingers at the same time."

"You mean like when I put two fingers in you like this then use my thumb on your clit?" asked Marta.

"Oh fuck you do that so well, you know exactly where to touch me to bring me off," moaned Stacy as she thrust her hips up onto her friends probing hand. "What about you? What would you do? I never asked before, are you strictly a lesbian or maybe bi?"

"I am a lesbian but lately I have been watching some mff porn and the idea of experimenting with a cock doesn't turn me off. I think I could get into it, maybe even suck on it. I don't think I want to get fucked but maybe in the moment, who knows," Marta mused.

"God this talk has made me so hot. I bet if there was a hard cock here, I would do whatever the guy told me to do. Or better yet, I would do anything you told me to do."

"Jesus I would love to treat you like a little fuck doll for my amusement." Marta said excitedly.

"Tell me, tell me what you would make the guy do to me," Stacy said grabbing both her nipples and rubbing them slowly.

"Let me think. First, I would have you strip his clothes off. Then I would tell him to play with your nipples like you are doing right now only harder. Hard enough so that it hurts a little."

"Yeah, that's good, I like pain but it's hard to hurt yourself enough to make it special. A guy could do that," Stacy said.

"Then I would tell him to slap your face with his cock to get it hard. As he got hard little drops of his precum would land on your cheeks. When he was totally hard, I would make you open your mouth and stick out your tongue. I would tell him to feed you his hard cock and not stop until he had it buried down your throat," Marta declared.

"Oh yeah, but I've never had a cock in my mouth how do you know I can take it all the way?" Stacy asked.

"I won't let you stop until you've got it all. If I have to, I will force your head down and push on his ass at the same time. You will obey me and take it all."

"Are you going to make him cum in my throat? It would go right to my stomach; I wouldn't be able to taste it to know whether I like it or not."

"Hmm, you're right. I guess I would make him pull out and cum all over your face and tiny tits. That way we could both taste it and know whether we like cum."

"And if you liked it, you could suck his cock and get the last of his cum and get him hard again so he could fuck me. But you would have to make him pull out before he came in me, I'm not on birth control you know," Stacy reminded her.

"I remember, that wouldn't be a problem with me, I'm on birth control for my periods you know."

"You mean you would want the guy to put his cock in you and take your virginity?" Stacy wanted to know.

"I'm not sure. I think I would want to see how much you liked it first. Did it hurt when you put the carrot inside? I'm kind of nervous about it hurting when I lose my cherry."

"No, it didn't really hurt at all. My gynecologist said I lost my hymen a long time ago, probably from playing sports. It felt odd having my pussy stretched but in a minute it really felt good. I had an orgasm from it that was different from when you use your tongue, a lot more intense."

"Well, this is all wishful thinking anyway. Some guy is not going to come around the corner and want to fuck us. God, I wish there was a guy to fuck. Come on, let's get out of here."

Mike had been listening and trying to make up his mind about the morality of giving the girls what they wanted. On the one hand he was a responsible adult in charge of vulnerable children. But was he really in charge and at eighteen and in good mental health were they vulnerable? He decided, or maybe his dick decided for him, that if they were willing so was he.

Edging around the corner he cleared his throat. The girls looked up with that deer in the headlights look and he gently said, "Take it easy, everything is all right. I heard you ladies talking and I think I can help you with your questions about your sexuality."

"Jesus, who the hell are you, how did you get in here? You're not supposed to be here," Marta said getting to her feet.

"Well, I am supposed to be here, I'm the janitor. It's you two that are not supposed to be here," Mike said calmly.

"Oh, so now we have to fuck you, so you don't rat on us, is that it?" Marta sneered.

"No, not at all. I just thought I may be able to help," Mike repeated.

"Yeah, like I believe that for a minute. How do we even know you're a janitor and not some pervert," Marta challenged.

Before he could answer Stacy said, "Shut up Marta. I have seen him around cleaning he's legit."

I smiled at her and said, "Yes I am the janitor, but I also am a pervert that would love to do whatever you want him to do to you."

"What do you think Marta? I am so fucking hot right now. All this talk has got me boiling. Make him to stuff to me, please?" Stacy nearly begged.

"He is kinda cute," Marta mused. "He's young but old enough to probably know what to do. It's for sure we don't know what to do. OK pervert, show us how you play with a girl's titties."

Mike stepped in front of them then slowly reached out cupping a tit on each girl. Marta gasped and knocked his hand away. Stacy giggled and leaned into his hand. Mike brought his free hand up to caress Stacy's other breast. After playing with them for a few minutes he splayed his fingers open and let the nipples pop up between them then he slowly closed his hand putting more and more pressure on the hard nipple. Stacy had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily. He looked at Marta whose eyes were glued to the nipples being squeezed.

"You think she might enjoy it if I pinched them hard between my thumb and forefinger Marta?"

Silently she nodded and kept staring. "Say it then Marta," he demanded.

"Do it, pinch the little slut's nipples until they bleed." She told him.

"I would never want to make them bleed, they are way too cute for that," he said as he changed his grip, "but I would like to pinch them flat and make her rise up on her toes."

As he squeezed, Stacy's eyes popped open as she moaned. Mike was surprised how much pain she could take. He kept increasing the pressure until she finally rose to her tiptoes. Then she moaned saying, "Harder." He couldn't believe she wanted more but he released one nipple and sucked it into his mouth and bit down. She moaned louder and her whole body started to vibrate. He was worried he would break the skin when she screamed, "Harder you wimp bastard, make it hurt."

Mike bit down harder and tasted blood. Stacy shrieked and collapsed against him. Mike released her nipple thinking he had really hurt her then realized it was his own blood he tasted. He had somehow bit his lip in his excitement.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Marta "look at her legs."

Mike looked down and saw fluid running down Stacy's legs and making a puddle on the floor. He also noticed that his trousers were soaked from his crotch to his cuffs. He gently lowered Stacy down to the pile of towels then stood up.

Marta cleared her throat and said, "If you pinch my nipples that hard I will knee you in the balls, understand me?"

"So, I take it you would like me to gently play with your fine titties so you can see if I'm as good as the girls you go out with," Mike asked smiling.

"Yes, smartass that's what I want. Would it be Ok if I held your penis in my hand while you play with me?"

"No but you could hold my cock, you could even stroke it and make it even harder than it is now."

"Then what?" she asked coyly.

"Then you get on your knees and take it into your mouth until I cum," he replied.

"I thought you said you were listening. I said that is what I wanted Stacy to do," she reminded him.

"No, that's what you said, it's not what you meant. What you want is to suck my cock until you feel it pulse then take it out and let me spray all over those cute tits of yours. Unless you would like your first cum shot to be a facial."

Marta looked into his eyes for a moment then slowly sank to her knees. She unzipped his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers then helped him step out of them. She gave his cock three or four pulls then opened her mouth and took him in. She got about three inches in her before she gagged. He told her to stick out her tongue. When she did, he eased all but two of his seven inches into her.

"You're doing really well for a first timer," he told her, "With a little practice I bet you could take it all," he goaded her.

"Fuck that, I'll practice right now," she declared and after taking a few deep breaths she buried her nose in his pubic hair.

"Sweet Jesus what a perfect little cocksucker you are going to be. Did you want me to cum down your throat or on your face?"

Stacy answered for her saying, "Cum on her face. That way I can share it with her. Neither of us have tasted cum and we both want to."

Marta just nodded and continued to swallow his cock.

"Stacy, you need to get down by Marta and put your face next to hers. I'm going to cum on both your faces, you can lick it off each other." Mike said in a rush.

Stacy hurried to comply then asked him, "How long will it take for you to recover? I want to have that thing in my pussy."

Marta popped her mouth off my cock long enough to exclaim, "Yes you get to fuck her first, but you can only cum in my pussy not hers."

"With you two hot ladies to help me I may not get soft at all. Now get ready for a face full of cum."

The girls eagerly put their faces together and he provided the last strokes necessary to drench them with his load. He always produced a huge load, usually 6 or 7 large spurts and 4 or so small ones. Today was one of his better days and when he was done both girls had their face, hair and chest covered. Mike was amazed that neither girl had flinched or tried to escape from the hosing down he gave them.

"Okay, watching you girls clean each other up and swallow all that cum will get me hard enough to fuck, so get to it ladies." Mike told them.

The girls had taken his load with tightly closed eyes and mouths. They seemed a little reluctant to taste his cum but after sampling it they smiled to each other and started cleaning each other off. It was the most erotic thing Mike had ever seen in person. As they continued their tongue bathing Stacy got up on her knees to get in a better position to lick Marta's chest and tits.

Mike couldn't resist and sank to his knees behind the skinny blond. He reached to her pussy to stimulate her and found that wasn't necessary. Her juices were slowly dripping down both thighs, so he snugged in behind her and put his cock against her pussy lips.

"Are you ready for this Stacy?" he asked.

"Oh hell yes, put it in me," she told him.

"Put what where?" he teased her.

"Your beautiful fat hard cock, put it in my hungry fucking cunt," she almost shouted.

Mike eased into her and was somewhat surprised when he met no resistance. He continued his first stroke until he bottomed out. For someone who had never fucked a cock her pussy was not that tight. He suspected she had been practicing frequently and with larger things than a carrot. Still, it was a snug warm pussy and he used it with relish.

Stacy seemed to be getting into it and started to describe the experience to Marta, "Fuck girl this feels so good. He is stretching me out just a little and it makes me feel so full. He is also deeper than anything I've ever put inside myself. His pubes tickle when they slap against my ass. Oh god, there is one spot that he touches on every stroke that is going to make me cum. It's going to be a big one I can tell. Mike, only go in about halfway and then speed up."

Mike followed her instructions and from her reactions he found the spot she was talking about and pounded her relentlessly.

"That's it, oh you fucker that's it, I'm coming. Oh, fuck I'm coming and spraying all over you. Take me harder, fuck me harder," she wailed.

Mike was panting with the effort but never slowed down even after Stacy gushed her juices three times in quick succession. Stacy's legs finally gave out and she slowly sank onto her belly. He followed her down and continued to slowly pump her pussy.

Marta finally grabbed his arm to stop him by saying, "That's enough, pull out now she's not feeling it anymore. I'm not sure she knows what planet she's on right now. Anyway, it's my turn now," Marta said greedily.

"How do you want me?" she asked.

"On your back, I want to see the look in your eyes when my cock sinks into your pussy for the first time," Mike informed her.

Marta lay down on the piles of towels with her legs together. Mike realized she was excited but nervous about this whole thing. He gently ran his hands from her knees to her hips slowly and firmly, like a gentle massage. She finally relaxed and slowly spread her legs. Mike concentrated on rubbing the newly exposed flesh until her pussy was on display. He slowly brought his face to her pussy and began lapping at her outer lips. She finally moaned and reached down to pull his face tightly against her sex.

After a few minutes he felt the tension leave her thighs. In two more minutes, she sighed and said, "Jesus you are as good at that as Stacy. I'm ready now, get up here and take my virginity stud."

12