The Janitor Pt. 01: Curious Lesbians

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike rose up and knee walked closer, spreading her legs even further. He used his hard cock to tease her labia open and get his cock wet. He slowly eased forward until his cockhead disappeared into her then pushed a little harder then...nothing. He couldn't get his cock any deeper in her. He backed off and tried again and still her pussy wouldn't let him in.

"What's wrong?" Marta asked.

"I'm not sure, does it hurt when I try to push it in?"

"No, not really," she said as she frowned.

"I think your maidenhead is still intact and it must be real thick. My sister had to go to a doctor and have hers surgically removed, on her honeymoon no less."

"It can't be completely covering me. I bleed every month. I have to use pads though, I can't get a tampon in me," Marta informed them.

Stacy had recovered by now and was avidly listening.

"Why don't you lie down Mike, Marta can get on top. That way she can use all her weight to break through that pesky hymen," she suggested.

Mike shrugged and helped Marta to her feet then lay down. Stacy leaned over and sucked his cock into her mouth to get him rock hard again before slobbering over the head. She helped Marta get in position then guided him to her lowering pussy.

Marta was tentative at first then used more and more force until she was bouncing with all her weight on Mike's cock. It was painful and getting worse every time she forced herself down on him. He was ready to call a halt when Stacy did it for him.

"This isn't working, stop and let me think," she said.

Marta started to get off him but Stacy stopped her saying, "No just sit there on his cock for a moment."

Marta nodded and seemed to relax. There was just enough stimulation to his cock that Mike did not relax.

Stacy said, "While I'm thinking why don't you tell Mike about the first time we hooked up."

"Oh my god, it was like totally an accident," Marta giggled, "we were at a Christmas party and..."

As she talked Stacy rose to her feet behind her and started rubbing her neck. When she felt the other girl relax even more, she suddenly jumped onto Marta's shoulders. Marta let out a shriek and Stacy thought she had scared the poor girl. Then she looked at the shocked look on Mike's face and realized that wasn't it at all. She hastily climbed off her friend's back and peered at the junction of their hips. Sure enough about 4 inches of Mike's cock had disappeared into Marta's pussy.

"Well girlfriend, you just going to sit there or are you going to ride that stallion?"

Marta looked at her then down at Mike and slowly tried to rise. It was so tight it hurt to move at all. She decided to go down instead and made a little progress, but it still hurt to go back up. She finally took him all the way down but still had a hard time rising more than an inch or so.

Looking down into Mike's grimacing face she softly asked, "Are you okay?"

"No, not really, you are by far the tightest pussy I have ever encountered. Let me get my hands under your thighs to help you go up, maybe if we stretch you some more you will loosen up a bit."

"Good idea," Stacy chimed in, "I will rub her clit and get more juices flowing."

They began acting in unison and soon Marta was moving up and down about four inches and starting to like it.

"It's starting to feel good, like an orgasm is not far away. How about you Mike?"

"Now that you have loosened up a little it is much more enjoyable. I'm with you, I can feel my balls getting ready to churn out another load."

"I hope it is as large as the last one, I want to feel it exploding in my cunt. Oh my, just the thought of my cunt being filled to overflowing ratcheted up my orgasm a few notches. Yes, here it comes. Are you ready Mike?' she asked breathlessly.

"Fuck yeah, any time my lovely. No, correction, the time is now," Mike exclaimed as the first shot rocketed out into Marta's pussy.

"Oh damn," Marta cried as she felt the first salvo shoot into her. She started babbling and convulsing on his cock as she went into spasms riding him.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck Stacy this is amazing. You need to feel this, it is fucking wonderful."

They soon slowed down and finally stopped, then stared into each other's eyes. Mike felt his cock slowly deflating and all to soon Marta's tight pussy forced him out. A river of cum gushed out of the no longer virgin pussy.

Stacy quickly laid down on her back saying, "Sit on my face quick. I want to taste you guy's cum."

Marta groaned as she forced herself to roll over onto her friend's chest and move up to dribble a considerable amount of cum onto Stacy's eagerly lapping tongue. When she was satisfied she had gotten the last drop out she tapped Marta's thigh and the girl rolled off onto her back.

Stacy turned to Mike and said, "Your turn, stand up so I can clean all that yummy cum off your cock."

"Oh no you don't," Marta protested, "he came in me so I get to clean him off. Besides, you know how much I love the taste of my own pussy."

With that she sat up and beckoned him forward into her mouth. He didn't stop moving forward until he felt her lips on his pubic hair. When she had cleaned him thoroughly, he pulled out and slowly started getting dressed.

"I want to thank you ladies for an extraordinary evening," Mike told them.

"Oh, I think it was our pleasure also," Marta said smiling, "now that we are broken in, the next time should be even more fun."

"It there going to be a next time?" Mike asked.

The girls looked at each other and smiled. "Yes, there certainly is going to be a next time. As soon as Stacy gets on the pill so she can feel you filling her cunt with cum."

"How will I know when that happens?"

"Well, I suggest you check around the corner every night. Until we are ready you can watch us play. We have two other girls we play with sometimes. We will make sure they are on birth control also and maybe we will let them play with you."

Mike grinned and after kissing them both, he went to load the towels in the washers. As he was loading the last of them the girls came around the corner dressed and ready to go. Each of them held a tall stack of neatly folded towels.

"Where would you like us to put these, mister janitor," Marta innocently asked.

Mike just shook his head and pointed to one of the carts labeled boys.

As he gathered his mop bucket and started down the hall, he chuckled to himself and thought, I guess I won't have time to study tonight after all.

Thanks for reading and please vote and/or leave a comment.

12