All Comments on 'The Janitor who was King Ch. 03'

by wolvie01

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loving it

Really loving your story, especially the twist with mind control, and such a buxom MILF being the target.

BgsmithjrBgsmithjrover 5 years ago
WOW Outstanding path

Your story is expanding to where we all want to see her and her daughter go, ? when does she get to sample the cream from it's source at both ends and does she lose her cherry rear end to her Master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trash

More Trash

pkmapkmaover 5 years ago
Just really stupid and irrational

I tried hard to offer something constructive but there is nothing to say.

federiquitofederiquitoover 5 years ago
Dar las Gracoas

Simply the most Morbid and Delicious History of this year 2018.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Humiliating Cheryl and her luscious daughter Lisa

To make Cheryl more obedient, Claude will have Jamaya and Lateesha start training Cheryl the art of properly kissing a black woman with her tongue swirling around Janaya's open black mouth with much face slapping to teach her the discipline needed to please a black woman. Eventually Cheryl is broken down to a lowly submissive licking a black woman's tongue and pussy.

At night both girls pay a surprise visit to Cheryl's house where she was about to eat some home cooked sumptuous dinner. She is made to split her dinner in two separate plates to feed the black girls, strip nude and kneel on floor looking at her mistress with hands on top of head as a boiled egg is cooking in a water laden small pot as they enjoy the delicious dinner. After Cheryl finishes licking clean the empty dinner plates fed by each mistress, they take turns feeding the exhausted sweaty tiny portions of the boiled egg with the other slapping her tired arms upwards with a flyswatter. This becomes the norm during their visits with the mother being told to prepare delicious dishes for her. mistresses while wearing Lisa's sexy sleeveless blouse.

Then Cheryl is made to kiss each Black girl with a swirling tongue and submissively exchange liquid spit between each girl's mouth before learning how to properly lick their pussies. Jamaya and

Finally, the racist topic of Lisa at the southern colleges brought up and the flustered mother is soundly spanked by each girl before she is told to kneel at the corner of the room with hands on top of head while the girls search Lisa's bedroom to sort out conservative and Christian wear including granny bras and panties to be put in black trash bags, jewelry pawned or kept for themselves with Cheryl put hard at work over sleepless nights creating sleeveless blouses and miniskirts from sexy, colourful wear they like to please their mistresses by humiliating her daughter and telling her to obey them. Cheryl is made to show all of Lisa's childhood pictures while being spanked for raising such a racist daughter. Jamaya and Lateesha are advised that Lisa is a 165 pound swimmer with a strong work ethic in the gym, a very strong appetite and that both black women will have to get physical with Lisa until she is dominated into a submissive woman with all white privileges taken away from her including her favorite gym workouts and swimming regiment until her broad physique is weakened toward pleasing Black men and women with her hunger for food conditioned on smaller portions earned from pleasing her betters.

federiquitofederiquitoover 5 years ago
Gracias

We want to congratulate you, for your excellent erotic stories of interracial sex.

Your stories are full of details, you get us to appreciate the characters, and above all we appreciate the gradual conversion, (slowly) of this beautiful white teacher, in a whore, of course after his very long training (Haha).

Things we enjoy in this story:

1.- How is DOMINATED this white teacher, by two black girls!

We even enjoy a lot, the scene where Jamaya, beats the teacher, hopefully repeats these tundas, for more black characters.

IF that Cheryl, receives many beatings by many black characters

2.- We inform you that we wish you to write many adventures, with this delicious white teacher (Cheryl)

But…? We admit we are very curious about this new character (Lisa) which is a young Racist, which we hope will humiliate her a lot.

Tell me from today as, Some more of your satisfied readers.

Federico of Mexico.

guriga64guriga64over 5 years ago
Five Star

Good story, good Author - as like as Stormbringer! Please continue.

wolvie01wolvie01over 5 years agoAuthor
Working on Chapter 4

I will produce a Chapter 4, but want it to be good as some of the comments have been very positive and other stories I have read often get worse as the chapters progress. I am busy with several things also which is delaying the writing but I will get it done.

federiquitofederiquitoover 5 years ago

Thanks for notifying, we will be looking forward to it.

wolvie01wolvie01about 5 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4 Submitted

Chapter 4 was completed and submitted. Now it just goes through the Literotica approval.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolvie01@wolvie01
Fan of erotic literature as well as aspiring author. I've contributed to ideas for other and trying the whole story thing now.