The Janitor who was King Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Totally my new prize whore?" was uttered matter-of-factly and Cheryl looked stunned into Lateesha's face and tried to put a dignified appearance before her response.

"I am not...," began Cheryl in her response before Jamaya cut her off.

"You ARE goddamn Lateesha's new whore bitch! And you need training," interjected Jamaya in her typical shrill abusive voice, "and from what I've recently heard, you need new income as well," and she smiled her toothy grin, highlighting her ivory white teeth against the charcoal black of her face.

"I'm not a whore," pleaded Cheryl quickly and she saw Lateesha look down at her phone and then back at Cheryl.

"Well Mrs. Cheryl Thomson, whore in training," began Lateesha while Cheryl cringed at the description, "this 'income-producing' opportunity does not have the same issues as before. You either make money, or you don't, but no payments to me..." said Lateesha before Jamaya piped in also.

"Or me bitch whore," is what Jamaya said.

"We will let you go teach your class," said Lateesha, "and we know about your debt. This is easy money for you, but the offer only is open until 11:30 A.M. today and today only for training. Meet us at the gymnasium door that goes to the track between 11:20 and 11:30. We give you a choice here," said Lateesha ominously, and she and Jamaya walked away.

Cheryl began rushing to her classroom as she was late. Tears were streaming down her face. She could hear Lateesha's voice and see Lateesha's lips in her mind saying the words, "We give you a choice here," but Cheryl had no money, and now had a debt, so did she have a choice? "Maybe I can talk to Rob on the phone before then," thought Cheryl.

Cheryl then made it to class. Surprisingly, today there were little or no issues with the students in any of her classes and the time seemed to speed on by and she looked at the clock and it was 11:15 AM. Her break before her lunch hour was going to start now. "Time to call Rob," thought Cheryl.

{Ring} {Ring} "Ummm... hi honey, what's up? You, um... rarely call me during the day. Are you ok?" is what Cheryl heard from her husband Rob. "He sounds nervous," thought Cheryl.

"Rob," began Cheryl, "you know how you've been saying your making a lot of money already at your new position..." and Cheryl just put out the thought, hoping Rob would suggest giving her some.

"Oh yes honey," Cheryl heard Rob say, "lots of money, but you know my business, it is all tied up, I can't get to anything until payday," Rob continued as if reading Cheryl's mind that she was going to ask for money. He was also lying because he too was now in debt. A LOT of debt, he found out from reading the fine print in the contract he signed.

"Oh...," said Cheryl in a defeated and fallen voice, which Rob noticed.

"Is something wrong honey?" asked Rob, while trying to cover up his own panicked voice.

"No, no," lied Cheryl, "you sound pretty worried too for some reason, I don't want to add to that while you're working. Good luck today Rob," said Cheryl pleasantly, "I love you," she finished her sentence to Rob, while assuming her next acts would not be loving to Rob at all. She glanced at the clock and saw the time was now 11:26 AM and she hung up on Rob as he was responding, "I lo..." {CLICK}

Cheryl ran to the track area and was puffing air when she saw Jamaya waiting for her, looking at her watch. Just as Cheryl got to her, she said, "Bitch, the time is now 11:31. Luckily I saw your honkey ass face before 11:30 or else I'd be already walking away."

Cheryl was still panting from her run, saying "I'm sorry," {huff} {huff}

[SLAP] Cheryl felt the slap and a stinging sensation on the left side of her face followed by [SLAP] and a burning, stinging sensation on the right side of her face. Cheryl stood there silently and fearfully in front of Jamaya, wondering why this small black girl could put such a fear into her.

Jamaya looked at Cheryl and said, "Follow me," and Jamaya walked in the direction of the Girls' Locker Rooms in the school. The bathrooms of both the boys and girls locker rooms were connected by a wall so they could share plumbing, etc... and Jamaya walked into that area where Cheryl saw the lineup of stalls with women in them kneeling facing the wall, and one empty stall with a hole about 6 inches in diameter drilled through the wall, facing into the boys' locker room.

Cheryl heard groaning but still didn't have a view of what exactly was happening. Jamaya explained, "Whore Cheryl, you will kneel here and wait for a cock to appear from behind the hole. Once it does," Jamaya held up a timer clock, "you press the timer clock. You have 3 minutes to make him cum as they have to get back to class." Cheryl looked shocked at Jamaya knowing she would be blowing students. "If they cum, you earned $50. If they don't cum, you earned $10 and less people will probably come to you in which case you are not an earner and we will have to find other work for you to do," hinted Jamaya of more intense sexual encounters.

"But...," stammered Cheryl and Jamaya cut her off quickly.

"We were supposed to be back here at 11:30 and we're late," stated Jamaya harshly, "get to work," and she pushed Cheryl to her knees and rang the bell.

Cheryl looked forward into the hole and saw a body position itself behind it on the other side. A thin, about 4-inch long semi-hard penis pointed through the whole. Cheryl looked at it and an inner debate was raging in her mind. On the previous night in the car, she was tricked into being a whore, and the young man preyed on her good nature and then paid her after sex. Here, in the locker room, Cheryl would consciously perform oral sex for money. "Have I really gone so low as to do this?" thought Cheryl.

"Is there anyone there?" asked a voice from the other side. Cheryl looked at the timer to press it and noticed it had already ticked down 45 seconds. She figured something the boy did started it. In a panic, Cheryl leaned forward and tentatively put the penis in her mouth. Compared to the monster cock that throat fucked her on that crazy date, this was easy to put her mouth around. She didn't really know much about oral sex and after awhile of the penis in her mouth, the buzzer rang and she heard a disappointed sigh from the other side.

"Oh no," thought Cheryl, "only $10 and a bad review."

It took about 10 minutes of kneeling in front of the hole until the next penis began peeking through the hole. Cheryl hesitated again, but only for a moment and she wrapped her lips around the head of the white penis. This one was larger than the last, but nowhere near as large as the black one she experienced. She kissed the penis, she licked the penis, she tried what she knew what to do in order to get whoever was behind the wall to have an orgasm, but again, the buzzer rang, and no orgasm.

For the next hour, the time delay between white penises appearing in Cheryl's hole in the wall increased, and she only got the chance to blow three more. None of them had orgasms and Cheryl was waiting for the next to appear when the school bell ending lunch hour ended and Cheryl began to get up. She cringed as she heard Lateesha's voice.

"Here's your $50 whore," said Lateesha spitefully to Cheryl, "and to think, not one orgasm, and so many guys were left unsatisfied as they would rather wait in line somewhere else than not cum with you." Lateesha went on to explain, "We plan it here with the numbers of whores giving blow jobs to service the expected number of clients. If you can't pull your weight, we may have to whore you out with regular sex."

Cheryl feared having sex with strange men. At least here at the, Jamaya called them, "glory holes", it was only oral sex, and no one knew she was there except Lateesha and Jamaya (as far as she knew). Real sex would involve meeting strange men and getting into dangerous situations. Cheryl begged, "Please, not that," and she rushed over to Lateesha, "I haven't been sexual in many years, and never really did oral sex very often. I'm sorry, but what can I do?"

Lateesha looked coldly and judgmentally at Cheryl, but then paused and her face softened. She knew how to play these proud white women to make them feel like incompetent fools, in order for her to exert her dominance over them to get them to become sluts. He pegged Cheryl for a submissive and she seemed to be falling into her trap. She was going to make a lot of money on this slut, plus Cheryl may be able to help her transform new blood (i.e., teachers) into whores in the future.

"Tell you what, Cheryl," said Lateesha, "can I call you Cheryl, Mrs. Thomson?" asked Lateesha rhetorically because she was going to anyway, but was glad Cheryl nodded. "I tell you what, again, I'm going to help you Cheryl." Cheryl looked at Lateesha who pressed a button on her phone, and Cheryl only heard Lateesha's end of the conversation, but she said, "She's going to need more work.", then she paused, "Yes, I think we can make it work.", another pause, "Yes, can you put a sub in her room for the next two periods?", pause, "Great!" and the Lateesha put her phone away and explained to Cheryl they continue here.

wvwvwwvwvwwvwvwwvwv

Rob read and reread the contract he signed while trying to have his orgasm. He was in disbelief. He and Cheryl had not ever really been overly sexual, although they had their two children, but for some reason, he was driven crazy by that young black prostitute the prior night. In his moment of passion, he signed away 51% of his company to a C.T. Conglomerate. "What in the hell was C.T. Conglomerate, and how had that hot young black gotten such a hold on me?" thought Rob. He was still thinking about the hot young ass when his phone rang, and he looked at the screen and saw "Lisa Thomson" and though he felt ashamed of the prior thoughts he was thinking, he quickly picked up the phone.

"Hi honey," said Rob, "how is school going?" he asked.

"Dad," exclaimed Lisa Thomson angrily, "I hate it! I can't believe I let you and mom convince me to go to a school down south here," she started.

"What seems to be the problem Lisa honey?" asked Rob concernedly.

"I mean," started Lisa, "there were nig..., um... blacks in my high school, but not so many, and really just athletes that I never saw during the day in most of my classes," explained Lisa. "Here at this state college in Georgia, my classes are full of nig..., I mean, blacks. It just makes me so uncomfortable."

Rob was disappointed in Lisa and began in a condescending tone, "Lisa honey, you know I don't like when you call blacks the 'N' word, so starting with that, and stopping is just as unacceptable." Rob was wondering why Lisa had such an aversion to blacks while he was so sexually attracted to that black bubble butt and sexy lips and smile on the prostitute the night before. Rob was also reading some of the other fine print in the contract as Lisa continued to complain about the black students at her college when he noticed something else very concerning and he suddenly yelled out in surprise.

"Holy shit, fuck!" exclaimed Rob, not really listening to Lisa who was really surprised on the other end of the phone as she didn't remember the last time she heard her dad swear.

"Dad," replied Lisa, "it's bad, but swearing isn't going to help my situation here, but thanks for understanding.

Rob, glad his daughter thought he was speaking about her situation, quickly added, "Well, honey, I just want you to be happy, and make the best out of a difficult situation," he covered his tracks hopefully.

"Thanks daddy," replied Lisa, "I feel a little better. Maybe I will come home more often as I don't want to be up here on weekends when everyone is getting drunk and crazy."

Rob was still focused on the language of the contract. He just noticed he would have to earn nearly twice as much money for the company to earn only about 25% of what he previously earned. Mix that with high quarterly dividend payments to C.T. Conglomerate. This was really really bad.

"What honey... I'm sorry, I'm reading something, but please do whatever makes you happy," mumbled Rob to Lisa and they ended their call.

wvwvwwvwvwwvwvwwvwv

Lateesha explained to Cheryl the root of her problem, "Cheryl dear," said Lateesha, "you are still not accepting that you ARE my cock-sucking whore. Isn't that right?" she asked matter-of-factly.

Cheryl again tried to deny the fact that she, a highly educated and professional white woman, was now a part-time prostitute being paid for sexual acts. "But...," Cheryl began to stammer.

"Cheryl," said Lateesha in a melodic tone to cut off her response, "you need to make money. You need to make money giving these dicks that come through the holes here orgasms. You might see a few cocks, but you didn't see any today. You need to give them ALL orgasms."

Cheryl's previous thought process was interrupted and while she still wanted to argue she wasn't a whore, everything Lateesha just said made perfect sense. It also made her sad, and tears started rolling down her face, and she cried out, "I'm just not good at this, I feel like such a failure, and I'm so afraid. Please don't make me go out on any more 'dates' for sex. I really can't do that."

Lateesha looked seriously at Cheryl, "Well, this afternoon is for you to prove to me we don't have to send you on those dates. Jamaya didn't want to give you this chance, but I felt you needed a little more chance to make things right."

Cheryl was amazed at the gratefulness she had to Lateesha for giving her another opportunity to perform oral sex. That really felt strange to Cheryl.

Lateesha continued, "Now Cheryl, you have the body of a top-of-the-line whore. I mean, those tits are spectacular, your waist is thin, and those hips swell out for a great ass. I mean, if we'd have gotten to you years ago, you'd be a millionaire by now with all the tricks you would have pulled by fucking and sucking cock."

Cheryl's emotions again were mixed. She felt good that Lateesha was complimenting her, but it felt so degrading in the way she offered her compliments, by sexualizing everything. But, then Lateesha held a small mirror up, and said, "Look at yourself," and Cheryl looked and saw this defeated, but attractive woman in her teaching work clothes.

Lateesha came gently to Cheryl, popped open a few buttons on the top of her blouse, cut a slice in her skirt and ripped 5 inches off the bottom of the skirt to make it shorter, and held the mirror up again. "Look at yourself now," and Cheryl looked and was ashamed at first, and replied quickly.

"But," she stammered, "I look like a slut."

"Cheryl my dear," answered Lateesha, "you ARE my cock sucking slut. Now, about the orgasms, your mouth doesn't seem to be doing the trick as you are inexperienced. What about you drives the boys crazy Cheryl?" asked Lateesha.

"Ummm...," spoke Cheryl meekly, "my, ummm..., breasts?"

"YES CHERYL!!" exclaimed Lateesha, "Those big fat suckable fuckable titties!!"

Cheryl, with her conservative upbringing, and the shame she felt on her body for all of those years, looked down at her breasts in shame, but then a little pride. "But how does that help this?" asked Cheryl confusedly.

"Take off your shirt," ordered Lateesha, to which Cheryl hesitated yet again, "I will not ask you again Cheryl, take off your damned shirt," and Cheryl removed her shirt quickly. Lateesha ordered again, "Lose the bra," to which Cheryl complied very embarrassedly, holding an arm across the front of her breasts covering her nipples.

Lateesha grabbed Cheryl's arms to pull them away from her breasts. She then spit on Cheryl's breasts and began rubbing the saliva all over her large mammaries. "Now Cheryl," Lateesha described, "place those big fat titties at the hole here and press those titties around those dicks before they hit your mouth. I think you're going to have much better success."

Cheryl looked stunned at Lateesha, in disbelief about what she was about to do with her body, of which she had been ashamed of for so long. She heard the [BUZZ] sound and looked over at the timer which had just started. She saw a dick about the size of Rob's, maybe 5 inches and not overly thick begin poking its way through the hole. Cheryl reached forward with her breasts and engulfed the dick in the soft pillowy expanse of her tits and began to lean forward to try and put her mouth on it. Her breasts were too large, and she barely got her tongue across the head of the penis when she heard an, "Oh my god!!" and streams of cum shot over her face, her lips, and some in her mouth.

Cheryl was disgusted, yet proud at the same time. She felt awful to do such an act, but she finally had succeeded to get the $50. She glanced at the timer and saw she still had another 1 minute 30 seconds left. "Wow," she thought, "that was effective." She didn't have much time to celebrate and the buzzer rang a short moment later and she saw the timer reset to 3 minutes.

Cheryl looked forward and saw a longer and thicker, she almost wanted to say cock, as she guessed it was about 7 inches long and a bit thicker than anything she had seen in the last two days. Cheryl lifted her breasts against the wall and pressed her breasts together around the cock to create skin friction for the cock to fuck between her breasts. She was able to bend her mouth down with some difficulty as holding her breasts up while moving her head down was uncomfortable. Again she felt some sadness for the sense of "success" she felt when the cockhead began fucking in and out of her mouth while fucking her breasts. This cock seemed to pump back and forth much longer and she feared the buzzer was going to ring when she heard a high pitched voice, cracking a bit, cry out, "Yes, yes, yes..." and jet after jet sprayed in her mouth, her eyes, her nose, and a few seconds later, the buzzer rang.

"I did it," thought Cheryl, feeling a strange sense of pride yet again. Cheryl was embarrassed she was feeling this pride, but now feeling she was $100 richer in a few minutes.

"Didn't I tell you sweetie!" Cheryl heard from behind her as she recognized Lateesha's voice. "And I'm here to help you some more," continued Lateesha and Cheryl began to turn. "No, no, slut, face the wall."

Cheryl felt Lateesha grab her left breast and pull it upward and against the wall, similarly to how Cheryl had previously held both breasts up and she let out a yelp as she felt something clamp over her left nipple to hold that breast in that position. Cheryl panicked as she couldn't back away from the hole without increasing the pain from the clamp on her nipple. Her panic increased when she felt her other breast lifted up in a similar way and she shrieked a little bit as Lateesha let the clamp snap down on Cheryl's right nipple.

Cheryl couldn't see anything as her breasts were blocking her line of sight. Lateesha guided her hands forward and just told her, "Here, keep your hands here. The customers will wrap your hand around their dicks and you will guide it to your breasts and if they're big enough, into your mouth."

Penis after penis, dick after dick, and she didn't feel any cocks that she was aware of, they all fucked through her hands into her breasts where most came quickly. A few made it to her mouth, but the size of her breasts as well as her hands in place helped most to cum fast prior to making it there.

Cheryl felt like a piece of meat. Then she thought about it, "I am a piece of meat right now..." and the thought again both excited and disgusted her. She heard the class bell for the next class to begin and wondered how long she would do this.

Cheryl lost count of the number of dicks that had cum on her and in her mouth. Suddenly, when she thought she was in between customers, she felt the release of one of the clamps on her nipples, which both relieved as well as created a feeling of loss that the pressure had been removed. That feeling of relief and loss was repeated when the clamp on the other nipple was removed and Cheryl felt additional relief as her breasts fell to normal position in front of her instead of being pulled up over her head and face.