The Janitor who was King Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl sat back against the wall, no longer concerned with her bare breasts, but instead trying to relax a bit after being in that strange position for over an hour. She sat in a daze for a few moments when the sudden sound of a clap, followed by another clap a few seconds later, until she realized someone was clapping for her in appreciation.

Cheryl looked up with an exhausted and defeated look on her face, as everything in her moral structure told her what she had just done was wrong, but added to the defeated feeling was a strange sense of satisfaction that she had impressed Lateesha, who was now clapping for her.

"What a turnaround!" exclaimed Lateesha, "And in just a few days!" continued Lateesha. "You went from no one wanting to stand in your line because of your lack of skill, to breaking a record with 28 orgasms in 72 minutes." Lateesha was standing there pumping praises to Cheryl, and then added, "I just knew those big fat titties were going to make us some money!!"

Cheryl, beginning to come down off of her high of the sexual feelings as well as regaining composure, began to put her bra back on and then her shirt. Lateesha walked to her and placed a large stack of cash in Cheryl's hand. Cheryl looked stunned at the wad of cash, and asked, "How much is here?"

"One-thousand, four-hundred dollars whore," stated Lateesha, ensuring she added whore to remind Cheryl of the fact that she was Lateesha's.

Cheryl was amazed. In just over an hour, she had made over $1,000. Then she quickly thought, "Now I can pay off Claude Thompson who created that god-awful loan schedule." She walked, albeit a bit wobbly, to Claude's office. She was thinking about how she was glad she wouldn't have to do these sexual acts for money anymore.

Cheryl was stumbling along the hallway slowly, and almost to Claude..., um... Master Thompson's office and the door was closed. She raised her hand to knock at the door when it opened before she had a chance to knock and she was face-to-face with Lateesha, who gave her an evil grin as she passed by her, and then Jamaya walked just behind Lateesha out of Claude's office.

Both Jamaya and Lateesha were giggling like the schoolgirls they were, and Cheryl's suspicions grew as she knocked now on Master Thompson's door.

Cheryl tried to be firm, tried to be strong, but there was an aura, a power coming from this old janitor. She steeled her nerves, and counted out $400, and reached it towards Claude, and said, "I'd like to pay off what I owe. It has only been two days, so," and she reached out the cash, "here you go."

Claude sat back in his chair smiling, and said quickly in reply, "You may want to hold onto that Cheryl," speaking to Cheryl on a first-name basis, "as the contract states no early prepayments. You can either pay me the full amount now, or wait until the full amount is due. I'm thinking you may want to earn a little more," he finished snidely to try and get a reaction from Cheryl.

"I didn't WANT to do any of this!" exclaimed Cheryl loudly and forcefully, "And you will take just $400 that I'm offering you and leave me alone!!" Cheryl held her hand towards Claude with the $400 in her hand.

Claude turned away and began typing away at a computer that was at his desk. Cheryl looked quizzically as to why a janitor would need a computer and put the $400 down on Claude's desk and stated, "We're even Mr. Johnston," and began to turn and walk out the office door when she heard from Claude's what sounded like a movie from Claude's computer saying:

"I was just hoping to spend my eighteenth birthday with a gorgeous woman, and man, Mrs. Cheryl, are you gorgeous!!" [see "The Janitor Who Was King Ch. 2 for actual events of what happened]

Cheryl rushed to around Claude's desk, and to her dismay, she saw a video of Samuel and herself in the back of the limousine. She was shocked as she saw the camera show Cheryl in the stretch clothing that was much too tight and really made her look slutty. The camera panned in on her face and then circled to behind her head so Samuel's face and expression could be seen. A female voice, but not hers, spoke.

"I just love young black cock! Can I see yours?"

Cheryl thought in a panic... "That isn't how it happened!! I didn't say that!!" but since the video showed from behind her head, you couldn't tell from the reading lips that wasn't what she said. The next thing the video showed was Samuel leaning back as Cheryl crawled over to his lap, and reached to his large belly, and began undoing the snap at the front of his pants, and lowering his zipper, and sliding his pants down over his hips.

The next thing the video showed was Cheryl removing her shirt and undoing her bra, allowing her massive breasts to fall free. The video smoothly transitioned to Samuel kneeling on Cheryl's chest, saying, "Can you squeeze your breasts around my thick cock Cheryl?" Cheryl watched the video very stunned in a panic because she knew what happened next, and cringed as she watched herself on the video reach up and cup her breasts to wrap around Samuel's cock.

Cheryl kept descending further and further into a panic. "This wasn't how it happened," she thought nervously, "but the video is making a convincing case that it did happen this way."

The camera began focusing in on Cheryl's mouth, and Samuel's voice was heard saying, "Open your mouth like the slutty whore you are Cheryl!" and from the camera angle, it appeared as if she was complying immediately, even wincing a bit to stretch her mouth over Samuel's cock.

Again Cheryl watched in disbelief, knowing that the only reason she opened her mouth like that was to groan in pain because Samuel had reached back and pulled roughly on her nipples and stretched her breasts upwards, but that wasn't how the video was making it appear.

Cheryl watched in total dismay as the video panned to Samuel's licking of her pussy and her begging him not to stop followed by her crying out "OH GOD!" as he fucked into her. And finishing off with Samuel putting his cock in front of her mouth and commanding her to "Suck you whore!" just before ejaculating in her mouth.

Claude Johnston sat back and looked at Cheryl, who was standing there quivering in fear, shock, and panic. He motioned for Cheryl to sit at the chair at the opposite side of his desk, saying, "Please sit, before you fall over Cheryl." He watched in glee as Cheryl collapsed, completely defeated in her chair.

"But..., but...," stammered Cheryl in a nearly monotone and completely defeated voice, "that isn't..., that isn't how it happened..."

Claude smiled his ivory white teeth that almost gave off a radiant shine compared to his coal-black face, saying, "Oh, you know the Hollywood business," he explained, "a little editing and a little dubbing tells the story MUCH BETTER than how it happened," and his voice trailed off after really accentuating the 'BETTER' in his prior sentence.

Cheryl again sat there in a daze. "This can't be happening," she thought, "I am a good Christian woman, married with two kids, I'm highly educated..." and Claude just sat there watching Cheryl, knowing that she was beginning to feel the full realization of the predicament she was in.

After a few minutes of silence, Claude put his hands together and stated, "Now," quite enthusiastically, and he continued, "on to business. Your hours and location of operation are stall 4 of the Girls' Locker Room between 11:30 AM and 1:15 PM. I am human and will leave you 10 minutes after your shift to eat lunch before your afternoon classes begin."

Cheryl was listening to Claude and was in an utter shock. "This was impossible. How could this happen? What am I going to do?" were the thoughts running through her mind.

"Oh," continued Claude, "and the new rate is $20 if orgasm is achieved and absolutely nothing if no orgasm is achieved," he explained coldly. Then he smiled and added warmly, "That's why I think you should keep the $400 and enjoy yourself, you will just owe me at the end of the month, as agreed. You can leave now."

Cheryl took the stack of money in a daze and walked out of Claude's office. "There has to be something I can do to get out of this," thought Cheryl, "I just don't know what it is."

wvwvwwvwvwwvwvwwvwv

Rob Thomson was in a panic. He made absolutely no sales today. Under the terms of the new contract, weeks in which he didn't meet the weekly threshold would result in an immediate reduction of his equity, sending more of his business to C.T. Conglomerate. I had better stay here in Alabama and try to drum up more sales.

wvwvwwvwvwwvwvwwvwv

See what happens next in Chapter 4