The Janitors

Story Info
Jen went looking for a janitor and finds more debauchery.
4.4k words
4.41
28.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen struggled to focus on the payroll spreadsheet, but her concentration was frequently interrupted by memories of her laundry room debauchery. For a long moment, she could almost feel Big Jim's slick cock swiping across her lips or the clenching of her pussy as Slim pounded her ass. Her mind's eye frustrated Jen to no end by not allowing her to focus on the task at hand. She tried to shake the thoughts out of her head so she could concentrate on finishing her work, but she could feel her panties getting damp. The way she submitted to Big Jim scared her. Could it happen again? Would it happen again?

She had spent the week fearing, yet strangely curious, that a knock on the door would be Big Jim or Mona demanding she satisfy their carnal urges. Each night after her boyfriend Steve left for work, she would masturbate furiously, reliving the hedonism of the laundry room and wondering if it would happen again. In her fantasies, Steve replaced Big Jim, dominating her and forcing her to bend to his will and making her his willing slut.

Jen saved the spreadsheet and stood up from her desk. She needed a break. She hoped a quick walk down the nearly empty halls of the nursing home she worked in would help. The home was currently undergoing a deep clean and most of the residents had been temporarily relocated. Her lips frowned as her sandals echoed in the hallway as she headed for the vending machines. She thought some caffeine might settle her down and she could finish the week's payroll.

She put her quarters in the soda machine and hit the button. A groan escaped her lips as a red 'Sold Out' replaced her selection. Her anger rose as each button also displayed 'Sold Out'. Jen was about to slap the front of the machine when hitting the last button caused the familiar sound of a can being dispensed. The happy smile on her lips was instantly replaced with a grimace when she saw 'caffeine free' on a can of off brand soda. She hung her head in resignation.

Jen stepped over to the snack machine. She sighed as her eyes scanned every empty slot. Jen saw her reflection in the machine's clear plastic window. For a moment, she imagined Big Jim standing behind her, his face leering and lustful. Jen could see his big hands cupping and kneading her breasts. Glancing down, she imagined seeing Mona's head between her legs and her arms snaking behind her hips.

The echo of something hard hitting the home's linoleum floor snapped Jen out of her daydream. Flustered, she quickly licked her lips and unconsciously tugged imaginary wrinkles out of her bright yellow, sleeveless blouse. Glancing left, she saw one of the home's janitors, Old Joe.

Old Joe flashed Jen a toothy smile as he bent down, picking up a fallen mop. He stood up to his full height, well over six feet, and leaned casually on the wooden mop handle. His broad chest and bulging arms reminded her of Big Jim. The hallway's fluorescent lights glared off of Joe's shiny, bald head. His large black hands made the mop handle look as thick as a twig.

"Evenin Miss Jen! Didn't know ya was workin ta night."

Jen gave Old Joe a shy wave, "Yeah, trying to finish payroll."

For a moment, she imagined Old Joe was giving her a lustful once over with his eyes. Walking quickly down the hall to her office, she shuddered thinking of his lust leaking out of him, spreading across the polished linoleum floor and encircling her ankles. She closed her eyes and wondered what was going on with her.

She turned the hallway corner just a few doors from her office, when she ran right into Peggy, another of the home's janitors. Their collision sent Jen's unopened drink flying in one direction and paper towels Peggy carried in another. Peggy's notoriously famous temper targeted Jen.

"Watch where ya goin dumbass!" she shouted venomously. Peggy glared at Jen, her fists made into tight balls of fury and spittle flying from her lips. "Look at this fucking mess you made! You better get your ass in gear and start ta cleanin up cupcake!"

Peggy, a few inches taller than Jen, looked down on her as she tried to step away. Peggy's threadbare work shirt, at least a size too small for her, stretched taut across her chest, and her thin frame shook with anger toward Jen. The years of working physical jobs had taken a toll on Peggy's 40 year old frame but She was scrawny, and quite strong.

Jen withdrew into herself, shaken by Peggy's verbal assault. She mumbled out a weak apology, quickly spinning around around and heading quickly to her office leaving a fuming Peggy behind her.

She quietly closed the door and plopped in her chair. She could not understand why she wilted so quickly before Peggy. Angry at herself for not standing up to Peggy, she reopened the work she had been doing and struggled to finish. At times, she stared off with unbidden thoughts of Old Joe and Peggy dominating her popped up in her mind's eye.

A half hour later, Jen sent the payroll to her boss for review and shut her computer down. She gathered her purse and flicked the light switch off as she headed out the office door. A loud pop from above and darkness caused her to groan with despair and a bit of trepidation. Jen shuddered slightly knowing she would have to find the janitors and report the light out in her office.

Her heart raced a bit, imagining Old Joe demanding payment for changing the bulb. She could feel her stomach quiver as her imagination had her bent over a desk and Joe's hands running up the back of her thighs. In a flash, the scene in her mind's eye changed to Peggy's hand swatting her ass, all the while berating Jen for her clumsiness.

Jen made her way along the empty hall looking for Joe or Peggy. Finding no one, she thought they must be in the Janitorial office in the nursing home's laundry room. When she opened the door to the laundry room, the spinning washers and dryers instantly brought back memories of Big Jim, Slim and Mona. The memory of the debauchery they had unleashed on Jen, leaving her a worn out, quivering wreck on the floor, brought heat to her loins and a flush to her chest. The room was empty except for carts filled with items that needed to be washed or folded. Jen saw dim light escaping a partial open doorway at the end of a dim, dank hallway. The humid heat of the laundry room left her blouse clinging to her body. Jen hoped Peggy was at the end of the hallway, so she could unload all her pent up frustrations.

Strange noises from the open doorway caused Jen to pause. Thinking she was hearing slapping sounds, Jen peeked carefully around the door frame. Jen was surprised to see a store room with floor to ceiling shelves on one side and rows of mattresses on the opposite wall. Edging into the storeroom, Jen peeked around a shelf, and was shocked to see Peggy soundly spanking another janitor, Darren's, bare bottom. Peggy's bare hand left red imprints on Darren's pale bare ass and his yelp from each smack, filled the storeroom. Peggy had Darren bent over a table piled high with folded sheets.

"I'm sorry...smack...Peggy!" Darren cried. "I won't...smack...do it...smack...again!"

Like watching a train wreck, Jen stared wide eyed as Peggy grabbed Darren by his long stringy hair and pulled his head back, "You're damn lucky it's me beating you and not Joe!"

Darren gingerly rubbed his ass, but made no move to pull his pants up. Jen suppressed a surprised giggle when Darren's thin, rock hard cock bobbed and wobbled into view.

"I'm sorry Peggy" he sniffled. Darren wiped tears from his eyes, "I didn't know the boss saw me. But whenever I see that slut, my cock gets hard! Jen didn't see me, so I don't know why the boss was mad at me!"

Jen shook her head in shock. She didn't know whether she should be revolted or feel complimented by Darren's words.

"You're lucky she didn't fire your ass. Not only would your Momma have to put up with your whiny ass, we'd be out another dick for our get togethers'." Peggy snarled. She released his hair and growled, "Now Joe has to give it to her Friday night, and you know how he hates sticking his dick in that skanky ass bitches pussy."

Jen watched in shock as Peggy unzipped her pants and slid them and her plain, white panties off. She then hopped up on the table and snarled at Darren, "You got me worked up, now you finish me off."

Darren knelt and licked his tongue up and down her milky white inner thigh.

"Quit teasing and get to pleasing Darren!" Peggy commanded.

Jen shook her head trying to clear the image of her in Darren's place, submitting to Peggy and being forced to give her pleasure. But in a flash, her anger at Peggy wanted their places swapped. She should be dominating Peggy and bending her to Jen's own will. Jen began to knead a breast while her other hand raised her skirt so her hand could run up and down her inner thigh. Each stroke brought her hand closer and closer to her wet panties. Never in a million years, would she have thought the sight of Peggy being pleasured would turn her on. But here she was with her breathing deepening and lust flaming in her pussy.

"Right there slut!" Peggy moaned. She panted while her hips thrust against Darren's face, "That's it, get in deeper with that tongue! Don't stop till I tell you too!"

Jen could hear Darren moan. Her eyes glazed over as she watched Peggy put a hand behind his head to pull him against her pussy. Jen's fingers rubbed her clit as she watched the scene unfold before her. Jen silently pulled her panties down to her knees so she could gain more access. She quickly inserted a finger deep into her while she rubbed her clit just right.

"Get some fingers in me! Fuck me with your fingers!" Peggy growled.

Watching Peggy writhe on Darren's tongue and fingers inflamed Jen's lust. She was completely focused on the scene in front of her, fantasizing that she was dominating Peggy. Jen jumped and screamed when she heard a voice say "Fucking hot isn't it?"

Startled and afraid, Jen jumped forward into the storeroom and turned to see where the voice came from. Her hands glued to her side, her panties around her knees, Jen looked into the dark face of Old Joe towering over her.

"Watchin Peggy get some, done got you all hot an bothered. Didn't it girl." Old Joe said with a chuckle. Jen didn't see Peggy coming toward them with a lecherous smile and a swivel in her thin hips.

Fear gripped Jen now with flashbacks of the laundry room.

"No, please, I didn't see anything," Jen gasped. She tried to step back and pull her panties up, but felt herself hard against a desk. Joe stepped up against Jen and took her wrists in his hands.

"Na-ha little missy" he smiled. Old Joe licked his lips and chuckled ominously, "Them panties ain't getting no where but off."

"She was watchin Joe?" Peggy asked with a grin. Jen felt Peggy's eyes running up and down her body, "What was she doing Joe? Touching herself? Getting wet?"

Old Joe's eyes both scared, and intrigued Jen. They reminded her of Big Jim's eyes and his gravelly voice sounded similar to.

"Please! I'm just going to go. I need to be home and I'm late" Jen pleaded fruitlessly.

Old Joe's big, dark hands moved Jen over to the table Peggy was just sitting on.

"What I seen Peg, was little missy getting real close ta cummin. She was watching you two like she was takin notes" Old Joe chuckled.

"Well if she was that close, maybe she should finish herself off. I'd really like to see that." Peggy replied.

Jen's heart raced, she couldn't believe they were serious, but at the same time, she was intensely aroused. The thought of these three using her, dominating her, owning her, was flooding her pussy with anticipation. As wrong as it was, she wanted it.

Jen yelped when Old Joe swiftly pulled her skirt panties off and left them puddled on the floor. His strong hands slipped up her body and gripped her under her arms. He effortlessly lifted her onto the table Peggy was just sitting on. Jen's breath caught and her eyes inflamed with desire as Old Joe roughly spread her thighs apart, allowing the warm air of the storeroom to caress her soaking pussy.

"Please. Don't" she whispered weakly.

Old Joe's palms kneaded Jen's thighs and he kept her eyes captured in his. She could see that he wanted her and was going to take her. His hands moved firmly up her thighs. Jen panted heavily and her body tensed up when Joe's thumbs touched her slick pussy lips. Old Joe smiled broadly when her wetness coated his thumbs.

"You are a little slut, aren't you?" he whispered huskily in her ear.

Jen shook her head, but leaned her head back and moaned when a thumb split her lips from bottom to top. She shuddered wantonly when the tip of the other thumb grazed her erect, swollen clit.

She ground her hips forward seeking his thumbs and mumbled "No, don't!"

Old Joe laughed, "You are a dirty little slut aren't you! Say it!"

She shook her head no, but groaned when a thumb found her entrance and plunged into the hilt. He moved his thumb in circles deep in her and Jen squirmed, trying to connect her clit to his broad hand.

"Say slut! Tell Peggy and Darren you're a slut!" He grinned as he bent his thumb to contact her clit as he drove it in and out. "Say it!" he commanded.

"I'm a dirty slut!" Jen cried as she teetered on the edge of an orgasm. The thoughts of being so lewdly splayed open in front of the home's janitors were long banished from her mind. Abruptly, Joe's hands left Jen's pussy.

"Darren, you want a taste?" Old Joe asked.

Jen saw Darren eagerly shake his head through heavily lidded eyes. She moaned out "Noooo", but Darren was between her thighs before she knew it. The touch of Darren's tongue was electric. Jen cried out with pleasure while she writhed on the table and clenched her thighs against Darren's head. She stared straight ahead with unfocused eyes, and grinding her pelvis against Darren's face. Jen didn't notice her blouse being removed or her bra being unsnapped. She moaned loudly when lips and hands latched onto her breasts and rock hard nipples.

Jen came hard and furious, grinding herself against Darren's lips. Her orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave crashing against the shore. A spasm clenched her thighs tightly to Darren's head and she cried out loudly.

Peggy licked Jen's ear, then whispered, "You're not done slut, not by a long shot. I'm gonna teach you not to yell at me for no reason!"

Peggy pulled Jen from the table and forced her to her knees. She knelt beside Jen, grabbed Darren by the cock and pulled him until his rock hard member was touching Jen's lips.

"Now suck slut. You better swallow every drop!"

Jen stared mesmerized by Darren's cock. She licked her lips and hesitatingly opened her lips. She closed her eyes when the head of his cock passed her lips. Jen quickly lost herself exploring Darren's cock with her tongue and lips. She traced the head of his cock with her tongue then sucked it hard into her mouth. She gently cupped his balls with one hand while the other held his shaft. Jen lovingly sucked and licked his rock hard member.

Darren moaned and gripped Jen's head in his hands. He groaned as Jen suppressed her gag reflex and took him down to the root. She held him there for several moments before she withdrew and took several breaths. Jen did this several more times, each time Darren reacted by thrusting his hips forward. He was tentative at first, until he confidently thrust and withdrew his cock into Jen's mouth. Jen urged him on, gripping his ass with her hands and pulling him in. She reached down and rubbed her clit while Darren fucked her face. She sensed Darren was about to cum and he began to thrust savagely in and out.

Darren groaned and held his cock in Jen's throat as he came. His grip relaxed slightly after his first spurt and Jen was able to pull back, but he filled her mouth with the second and painted her face with the third. He panted for breath and sat weak kneed in a chair.

He grinned at her as his cock wilted and said to Old Joe, "She's a mighty fine cock sucker Joe. Better than Peggy I 'spect."

Ole Joe nudged Jen with his foot and she turned her gaze in his direction. The head of Old Joe's cock hung right at her eye level. Without prompting, Jen took his meaty black snake in her hand, then ran her tongue along the underside of his cock. Jen could feel Old Joe respond as her mouth worked it's magic. It did not take long for his cock to turn to rigid stone. She was surprised that someone his age could still perform. While Jen knew she could not take Old Joe's thick cock all the way into her mouth, she was determined to not disappoint as she sucked Old Joe with gusto.

Joe pulled his thick cock out of Jen's mouth and lifted her onto the table.

"You're a good cock sucking slut. Now let's see what kinda fuck you are!"

Joe spread Jen's drenched pussy lips with the head of his thick, black cock. Jen gasped as Joe began to circle her opening with his thick cock head, teasing her as he slowly entered. She cried out in pleasure as his cock entered her. Jen was grateful that Joe took his time, allowing her to adjust to his size. Before long, he had wormed his thick cock completely in her and began to slowly withdraw and thrust in again.

"Fuck me you bastard! Fuck me!" Jen cried.

Joe's leisurely pace began to pick up. "You like this cock slut?" Joe asked as he began to thrust harder.

"Yes! Yes!" Jen cried out, her eyes closed and losing herself in the pleasure. She felt hands roaming her body and lips biting and tugging on her nipples. Jen looked down at her sweaty body when she felt a hand at the top of her mound. Peggy's fingers quickly found her swollen clit and began to rub and pull on it. Jen could feel her orgasm rushing at her like an out of control freight train. She began to frantically gyrate her hips in response to Joe's cock and Peggy's wicked fingers.

Jen screamed out, her body shook and she wrapped her legs around Joe's hips when she came. Wave after delicious wave crashed over her. It took Jen a long minute to realize Old Joe was still thrusting his thick cock into her, but his pace was again leisurely.

While Jen was catching her breath, Old Joe said to Darren, "Throw a couple of mattresses on the floor kid." Jen heard mattresses flopping on the concrete floor, but she didn't bother to look, she simply lay on the table, enjoying the feel of Old Joe's cock slowly stroking in and out of her.

Old Joe picked Jen up off the table. She wrapped her legs tightly around his waist since she was still impaled on his cock. He walked slowly over to the mattresses, each step driving his cock deep into her. Jen had never had this happen before and the feelings were incredible. Joe laid her gently on the mattress, then rolled over so she was on top.

"Start riding slut. My cock needs to cum!" Old Joe growled.

Jen planted her hands on his chest and began to rise and fall on Joe's thick cock. She moaned when she ground her clit against his body with his cock fully inside. The head of his cock touched places nothing ever had before and her sensations were driving her to new heights of desire. Sweat was forming again on her face and she could feel it running down her back as she picked up speed.

Joe wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down for a rough kiss. Jen felt her ass cheeks spread apart and something warm and slick running across her puckered rosebud. Panic gripped her when she felt fingers rub the slick gel around her ass and a finger penetrate her. Memories of the laundry room rushed back to her. She knew what was going to happen.

"Relax slut, you know you want it" Old Joe whispered huskily.

Jen tensed up and moaned when she felt Darren's long, thin cock circle her ass. She consciously tried to relax, feeling the pressure of Darren's cock head growing. She threw her head back and shuddered when the head of his cock finally slipped past her tight sphincter muscles.

12