The Janitors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen cried for more as she relished the intense feelings of two cocks in her.

"Yeah, that's it slut. You're gonna get fucked now!" Peggy crowed.

After a few thrusts of their cocks, Old Joe and Darren established a smooth rhythm, one was moving in while the other pulled out. Jen was also pushing back against both of them, trying to grind her clit against Old Joe. Each time it touched him, the little swollen bud shot pleasurable shocks to her brain. Jen was completely lost, nothing mattered to her but her approaching orgasm. She could feel it building deep and she wanted it to explode badly.

"Fuck me, fuck me you bastards" Jen mumbled over and over. She panted for breath as both cocks sped up. Jen was on the cusp of a massive orgasm when Darren gripped her hips tightly and thrust is cock in as far as he could. He moaned and shook as spurt after spurt of his cum shot deep in her.

"I'm gonna cum in your pussy slut!" Old Joe cried out. Jen could feel his cock clench and unclench deep in her as he emptied himself in her.

Jen cried out in frustration. She tried to grind her clit against Joe, both him and Darren were disentangling themselves from her. Jen rolled on her back, the mattress fabric rough against her skin.

"Please!" she begged and banged her fists on the mattress. "I need to cum!"

Peggy straddled Jen and leaned down, "You need to cum slut? I do too." Peggy turned around and lowered her very wet pussy to Jen's lips, "Make me cum and I'll make you cum!"

Peggy's tongue swiped down Jen's well fucked pussy. Jen moaned, but it was muffled by Peggy's pussy pushing down on Jen's lips. Peggy was only the second woman she had been with, but was naively surprised that she tasted different from Mona.

Jen circled her tongue around Peggy's opening, thrust her tongue deep, then drew it back and licked her clit. Her lips locked onto Peggy's clit, sucking it gently, then hard. She let her teeth lightly graze it, then suck it gently between her lips.

Peggy was quickly bringing Jen to the edge of another orgasm. Jen plunged two fingers deep into Peggy and thrust in and out hard. She moaned and thrust her pussy up to Peggy's mouth, begging her to let her cum. Peggy brought Jen to the edge of orgasm several times, pulling back at the last moment. The edging was taking a toll on Jen. She begged Peggy to finish her, but Peggy just laughed.

Peggy sat up and twisted herself around just before Jen could cum. Jen did not understand what was going on when Peggy scissored herself between Jen's legs. She moaned lustily when Peggy began to grind their pussies together. It was a sensation Jen had never felt before.

"You like this...don't you slut!" Peggy gasped. Jen could see a wild look in Peggy's eyes as her movements became harder and more frantic. The friction on Jen's clit was driving her crazy.

Jen panted heavily, "Fuck me...fuck me hard slut!". Jen gripped onto Peggy and thrust her pussy against her, "That's it, that's it! I'm cumming!" Jen writhed and shook as her orgasm overwhelmed her senses. Her eyes closed, she panted for breath. She didn't notice Peggy had moved from between her legs. The next thing she knew, Peggy planted her pussy on Jen's face.

"Finish me off slut!" Peggy commanded.

Jen quickly found Peggy's clit and began to suck and flick the little bud with the tip of her tongue. She gripped Peggy's thighs as she ground her pussy against Jen's mouth. Peggy groaned and moaned as she fucked Jen's face furiously. She came with a final cry, squirting her orgasm on Jen's unsuspecting face. Peggy rolled off and collapsed on the mattress, her body shuddering weakly as her orgasm faded.

Jen lay on the mattress, trying to come to terms with all that had occurred, not just with the janitors, but also in the laundry room. Was she a slut, a bi-slut now? Why did she let herself fall so easily? She always had submissive feelings, but this was over the top. She rolled on her side and watched the three get dressed, laughing among themselves. Was she just a plaything?

Old Joe knelt beside Jen, "Don't think this a one time good deal missy. You're our slut now."

Jen rolled onto her back and wondered what she was going to do now.

An hour later, Jen wearily put her key into her apartment door lock. She caught movement in the dimly lit hall to her left. She glanced in that direction and saw Moan sauntering toward her with a devious smile on her lips.

"Been waitin for ya slut. Meet my friend Candy." Jen knew this would be a long night.

12