All Comments on 'The Japanese Exchange Student Ch. 02'

by greenfieldsaburning

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
let the flood begin. I loved your descriptive and

This is reall y hot and descriptive. I who don't get images easily . . . I lived these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
story is very suicidal

you head straight for action like I always describing my stories your not describing the places very good like where it took place, say office sort like the den. how old is what...who heck is elizabeth is she daughter. your like jumping from portal to portal. your going put me in questions here. taking directly to plot very origional I did that to one story and had throw it out it was way too incest. So could give pretty clear picture how old exchange student is she 14? because that what you made seem to me? I was like what no way...eighteen or nineteen I can understand. if she was wearing during the day those cute uniforms...or will be wearing them for show and tell for next bit.

woman eva seems very evil. wives tend be like that if they feel need to dominant so is going turn into dominantrix(or whatever someone with black leather make her husband pay for ignoring her.) I don't know half world population in world reads and looks at porn almost there life.

I like gamnes...for me...and some story insights. Sometimes I go here to find something to work for my stories...if I can say collaborate. if there anyone out there who willing collaborate. contact this email

dragonheart_1893@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nasty

Bloody good story, the right touch of passion combined with a nasty element that leaves it up to the imagination when Eva comes. This was hot. Would love to see Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, my god!

This story is so hot; I almost came when I read "Even suck on her asshole like I have?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I gave it a ONE, unfulfilling and worse, you left us HANGING waiting for him to fuck the little Japanese girl! It wad written in 2006 which means were screwed! Would be best to DELETE the posts so we dont waste our time :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous