The Japanese Restaurant

Story Info
The naked little boy is summoned to a restaurant...
4.5k words
4.5
11.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally reached the restaurant where the Mistress was waiting for me.

It was an old cafeteria, what in Japanese is called a shokudou, in a flimsy building, with a faded sign that read:" Suzuki shokudou", probably referring to the owner's name.

After a moment of sudden fear for what was coming, I slid the door and walked in.

"Shitsureishimasu!" I said, calling involuntarily for attention.

It was a small room, with old beer posters that showed beauties of the nineties.

There were no more than five or six tables, of which three were occupied.

The Mistress was sitting at a corner; near the entrance, at the opposite sides, there was a young man in a suit, and a young woman, dressed casually in a simple blouse and trousers. Her hair was dyed of a silverish blonde.

The two of them looked at me in shock, when I entered the room completely naked, but didn't say anything, and after a moment they returned to their lunch.

I tried to avoid looking at them, but I aimed directly at the Mistress' table.

"So it was not a joke!" I heard a voice, coming behind the counter, that separated the dining room from the kitchen area.

I turned, and I saw Suzuki-San r, a lady in her fifties, looking at me; more precisely, her eyes were looking at my dangling sex, clearly enjoying what she was seeing.

Even if she was wearing an apron, still she wore careful makeup, and her lips gleamed from the bright red lipstick she had applied.

"Why is he naked?" I heard a younger voice saying, coming from the female customer.

"Have you ever seen a dressed doggie?" my Mistress replied.

"Well...not so often...but he is not a dog!"

"Isn't he?" answered my Mistress.

"Well...for once he arrived walking on the two legs..."

"You are right.."

I understood at once Miss Yuzu's remark, and I dropped on my fours.

"Still he talked when he walked in..." she insisted.

"Bad habits are hard to die - replied squarely my Mistress, hitting lightly my ass - isn't it?"

"Woof! Woof!" I immediately answered.

The customer and the shop owner joined in a laugh.

"Well...you have convinced me...does he know any dog trick?"

"Of course! -ochinchin! " the Mistress shouted sternly, like a trainer of a reluctant dog.

I immediately raised my arms, widened my thighs, my fists, at the level of my chin, my tongue out of my mouth, panting.

As I stood on my heels, my cock started to grow again, as it had been conditioned to react and swung in the air.

The young girl clapped happily.

"Such a good boy! And a nice cock too!"

"Thank you Miss for praising my cock!"

The Mistress had trained me to humbly acknowledge any compliment I received; it was one of the few situations where I was allowed to speak, without a specific order.

"What's your name? " asked the Mistress to the girl.

"Moe! And you?"

"My name is Yuzu...and he is Botaro. Show how good you are Botaro! Ote!" I raised the right hand, and I let it rest on the Mistress' open palm.

"Okawari!"

This time I raised the left hand, and again I put it in the Mistress' palm.

"Wow! - exclaimed the girl, looking impressed -May I try?" She asked.

"Of course! Botaro, go!"

On my four I walked across the room, in front of her, who examined me with curiosity.

Then she made a stern face, and shouted her order, looking straight into my eyes. By now she firmly believed I was a large pet that needed to be treated with firmness.

"Ochinchin!" she ordered.

Obediently, I assumed the requested position. Her foot moved to tease the base of my balls.

"Sometimes I am curious to imagine how it feels to kick a man's balls..."

Instinctively I retracted slightly, afraid she might try to satisfy her curiosity.

"What are you doing, Botaro?" I heard my Mistress say, her voice at a high pitch.

"Come here!"

Immediately I trotted to her table.

"Sarasenasai!" she ordered: "expose yourself!"

This was a position that I dreaded: similar to Ochinchin, but the hands were behind the head, and the open thighs, stretched, left the penis very visible and vulnerable.

I knew this wasn't going to end well for me.

Still, when I saw Miss Yuzu taking off one of her low-heel shoes and taking off a sock, leaving her lovely, soft foot exposed, I couldn't help feeling a hard-on.

The foot drowned in the tender skin of my scrotum, caressing it, and then played a little with the penis shaft.

If she continued any longer, I was going to coat her foot with my warm sperm, and it won't be the first that this happened.

She smiled at me sweetly, and I returned a smile, in pure bliss.

It was at that moment that the Mistress hit, a precise, merciless kick, that reached my testicles and left me in excruciating pain.

When the blow landed, I felt I had only to blame my stupidity for believing that I could escape the punishment for my silly behavior of before.

I remained silent, fighting the tears, this is how Miss Yuzu had trained me: I had to endure in silence, my eyes on her eyes, letting her read my breaking.

"Aaaaah!" I hadn't shouted, but the young man seemed to had felt the pain, and shared in masculine solidarity.

The Mistress looked at him sternly but didn't say anything.

"Now go to Moe-chan. It's her turn."

I looked at her, aware that no word could change her order.

Clinching the teeth, I walked on my four to reach the other girl.

She exchanged a glance with my Mistress and then, in a theatrical voice, it was her turn to shout.

"Sarasenasai!"

This time I had no illusion of what was going to happen.

I thought of resisting, but I knew it was futile.

When I opened my thighs, it was like the pain radiated from my balls to all my body.

The girl looked at me with curiosity, it was like she tried to understand me, without success.

Her foot, which reached my shrunk cock, was like a probe that was exploring my surface.

Time was still, I knew a blow was coming, and I just knew I had to accept it.

Still, I trembled in fear.

"The girl wants to see your pain...you can shout and cry like the little boy you are!" my Mistress teased me, talking behind me.

Finally, the girl kicked me, not once, but twice.

The first had been too timid, just revamping the pain generated by Miss Yuzu; "You can do better, Moe-chan!" encouraged her my Mistress, and surely the second was vicious, hitting all my sex at the same time.

I started sobbing like a little boy, letting the stranger enjoy the view of my tears.

"It's truly painful as they say..." she commented, smiling as if she had performed a successful scientific experiment.

"Stop it!" shouted again the man, coming to my help.

The three women turned to him.

"Oniisan, you can't disturb my customers!"

"But...you see what's happening...that poor man is being hit and bullied!"

"Who are you to tell me how I play with my pet?" replied my Mistress, looking at him coldly.

"It's not a pet! " the man replied.

"Haven't you seeing him walking on his four? Hasn't he being barking? Doesn't he play tricks at my command?"

"But..." the young man didn't know what to reply: what he thought seemed so obvious that he didn't know how to express it.

At this point, the Mistress became merciless.

"Now, or Botaro is my pet, and I can do as I please, or he is an adult man, in which case he is free to say and behave as he wants - in both cases, it's not up to you to decide for him."

The young man now was at loss for word.

"Now you come here: you have annoyed me and you need to receive a proper lesson!"

"What? I am...a customer here...and you came in with this...pet...and..."

"You are causing a lot of trouble oniisan! Take your punishment like a man, learn your lesson, and go over it!"

"A punishment? For what?"

"Come here!" ordered the Mistress, and the young man was unable to meet her magnetic eyes, he stood and moved toward her, looking around, unsure of what was coming next.

"Drop your pants!"

"I don't..." he tried to resist.

"Shut up, drop your pants, and put the hands on the table, I promise that I am not going to kick your balls!" said Miss Yuzu, sharing a laugh with the other ladies.

Moe was still playing with my cock with her foot, and from her teasing, nervous movements, I could feel that she was excited by what was happening.

As for me, even if I was still in pain, seeing how my Mistress had broken the presumptuous man, was making me proud and of course hard.

Slowly the man unbuckled his belt and left the trousers fell on his feet.

"Lower your trunks to bare your ass!"

He looked around, unsure, but around him there were only three women, looking fierce and unforgiving, and a naked little boy with an erected swinging penis.

"Nice ass! " commented the Mistress.

"White and round! Cuter than a girl's!"

"Obasama, bring a wooden spoon, the largest you have!"

"Please! I understood Miss! Please forgive me!" cried the man, hoping for forgiveness.

"Shut up! You'll be thankful later!"

The restaurant owner returned from the kitchen with a huge wooden spoon, larger than a man's palm.

"You'll count ten, and this will be over, clear?"

"...yes..."

"I didn't hear!"

"YES, Miss!"

Miss Yuzu didn't lose time.

"One! Ahah! Two! Ahah! Three! Ahah! Four!

Ahah! Five! Ahah! Six! Ahah! Seven!Ahah! Eight!Ahah! Nine!Ahah! Ten!"

The young man could do little to avoid the precise, strong strokes, and soon his ass cheeks turned a bright red.

"Now go and stand in the corner, hands above your head. I'll tell you when you can pull up your trousers and leave!"

"Yes, Miss! Thank you for...correcting me..."

With the head hanging low, I knew that he had been broken, and won't be the same anymore.

Walking slowly, as the trousers low on his feet were trapping his legs, he walked toward the corner. As he passed near the restaurant owner, she grabbed his trunks, that were on the back folded below the ass.

Doing so, the cock that was still until that point was still conceived, remained fully exposed.

The younger girls laughed.

"So what? - the older woman said, blushing - can't I enjoy the sight of a cock?"

"Of course, obasan...I am sure he is happy to oblige you.."

By now, without having said a word, the man had taken his position in the corner, as a schoolchild punished for his mischief.

"Shall we finish our lunch? Obasan, can I have more miso soup?"

"Of course! What about him?"

"He'll have his lunch at the right time...now Botaro, come here!"

"I think it's time to put a nice show for Suzuki-san...I am sure Moe-chan will like it too...play with the cock! Of course, you know you can't cum!"

"Maji(*1)? Is he going to masturbate in front of us?" asked Moe.

"Isn't fun to see a puppy grow excited, her eyes becoming blurry, her cock getting harder? - replied Yuzu - of course, show us the red head, little boy...I like to see how it gleams of precum!"

"Thank you, Miss! You don't need to pay this time!"

"Please don't say so, obasan! After all, he is just having fun! Of course, I'll pay for my lunch."

I was now at the center of the room, in the "expose" position.

With one hand started stroking my cock, and with the other, I caressed my balls.

The foreskin retracted and advanced over my glans.

I let my shortening breath express my excitement for the enjoyment of my spectators.

The three women's eyes were on me and I made sure I met them, with my eyes full of lust: Miss Yuzu checking that her training has been effective, and she saw that my behavior was as expected, soon she lost interest, and raised her eyes in me only from time to time.

The other two were instead fully absorbed by the show.

The shop owner was biting her upper lips and squeezing lightly her breasts, while Moe had stopped eating, her mouth half opened in surprise.

"May I see him cumming? " suddenly asked the older woman". I like to see the white cream spilled by the cock..."

"Of course! Bring a bowl of rice for him!"

I didn't let these words distract me, and I continued caressing my hard sex.

The hope of release made me more excited, and I had to be more careful to avoid ejaculating without permission.

"Put the rice bowl on the floor, in front of him. Cake your rice with your cum, Botaro! It's time for your lunch!"

I kneeled and bowed slightly toward the bowl, to be sure that I won't miss the bowl; then I cummed, panting heavily.

A thick load of white sperm landed, in waves on the rice.

"Good job Botaro!"

"Is he...going to eat it?" asked Moe, going from one shock to the other.

"What's wrong with it? Have you never drunk your boyfriend's milk?"

"Yes but..." Suddenly the abrupt confession made her blush: even if all girls she knew gave blow jobs to their boyfriends, it wasn't something to confess so easily.

"Ahahah...don't worry, your secret is safe with us!"

"Ojousan, shouldn't the cock cleaned properly before he starts eating? "

"What's your idea, Suzuki-san?"

"Well...I would happily do it for him..."

Surely the elder woman didn't share Moe's concerns: when Miss Yuzu nodded, she happily kneeled in front of me, and put my penis in her mouth, licking and sucking it until it was dry.

Finally, licking her lips, she stood satisfied.

Surely she didn't seem as shy as Moe.

"I admit it's I have sucked some handsome customer's cock, but it has been some time!"

"Go on and eat now, boy!"

I kneeled over the bowl and I started eating the cum-coated rice.

It wasn't the first time I tasted my own produce, and I could honestly say that by now the acidic taste was familiar to me and not at all unpleasant.

Suddenly, with a kick, Miss Yuzu removed the bowl in front of me, and for a moment I lost my equilibrium.

I raised my head to look at her, just in time to receive a slap on my face.

"This is how I thought you to eat?"

I realized that I buried my head in the rice, without paying attention to the curve of my back: when I eat from the floor, the

Mistress wants me to arch my back so that my butt cheeks stick high in the hair, thighs set apart, anus half-gaping, ready to be teased.

"Sorry Mistress!" I shouted sheepishly and I swiftly assumed the position, waiting for her to allow me to eat.

A pat on my ass signaled that she was approving my position and that I could resume eating.

"You have trained him so well!" I heard Moe-chan saying, impressed one more.

By now she had raised and was standing next to me, fondling my butt cheeks.

I could feel her fingers slowly circling the tender flesh around the anus, squeezing the buttocks to make the dark hole wider.

Even after the Mistress' training, I have to admit that I felt strongly about the violation of my rear passage by a stranger; but I could only bury my shame hiding my face in the bowl.

"Maybe you are ready to train a boy on your own..." suggested Miss Yuzu.

"I never thought about it, but I would love to have your strength..."

"It's nothing that you can't learn..."

"But I know no man I can train..."

"It shouldn't be too difficult to find one...broken once, any man will be ready to follow any of your orders..."

saying so, my Mistress looked at the young man facing the corner, his trousers low on his shoes, the scarlet color of his ass slightly fading, but the cheeks getting a little swollen.

"Ketsutaro!"

That was the name she has chosen for him, but because he didn't know it, he kept still.

"Ketsutaro!" repeated the Mistress, this time angry, at the same time winking at Moe-Chan.

This time the boy realized that maybe by that strange name she was calling him, and before risking to incur further punishments, he clumsily turned, trying to hide his sex with the hands.

"I am not..." he tried to object.

"Shut up and drop your hands! Are you trying to hide you are a horny little boy? I decide how to call you, and from now on your name is Ketsutaro, am I clear?"

"Yes Miss..." he replied, dropping the hands at once, and letting the cock flung in the hair.

Once more, Moe could only admire how easily Yuzu had taken charge of a young man she hadn't possibly met before.

He seemed to have accepted once and for all that he was to submit without further questions.

"Come here!"

He started walking clumsily, stumbling in his trousers.

"Silly boy! Take them off! The trunks too!"

Without losing time he obeyed, and now he was wearing only his white shirt, a tie, socks, and shoes.

He reached the point where Miss Yuzu was sitting, and Moe was next to her.

"Hold his cock!"

The young girl blushed and looked at the young man in front of her. It was like he was under a spell, also blushing furiously, but unable to move, his cock there, asking to be grabbed.

Suddenly the girl extended her hand and closed her tiny fist around the penis shaft.

"What do you think? Do you like it?"

Moe remained silent, unsure.

"Are you ready to take charge of this cock? to train it so that becomes soft and hard at your command? That spills his seed when you wish?"

She remained silent, but then she felt the call of the warm, stiff flesh in her hand: it was a wonderful feeling, and she wanted that for herself.

"Yes! I want!" she answers, closing her fist and squeezing and making Ketsutaro clench his teeth.

"It's a nice cock...long, not as thick as Botaro's but it has sexy bent." approved Suzuki-San.

"That's not all," whispered my Mistress taking one of Moe's hands, first opening the palm, and then closing all fingers, but the forefinger.

I knew that this was coming, and I couldn't help to see how the young man was going to take it.

Led by Miss Yuzu's hand, Moe's finger found its way in between his buttocks and not without effort violated his anus.

"Calm down Ketsutaro! Let your Mistress take your anal virginity! Less you resist easier it will be!"

The shocked boy, taken by surprise, was trying to escape the grasp, but once the finger had found its way, he could do little, captured between the hand that firmly held his penis, the probing finger, and my Mistress that was holding his hands.

I felt sorry for him- he had come to have his lunch, without expecting all of this to happen; he looked at me, his eyes brimming with tears, probably looking for comfort, but I don't think he saw that it in my eyes, I felt sorry, yes, but most of all I found his humiliation at the hands of the women incredibly exciting.

The exploration of Ketsutaro's ass hole continued until he stopped resisting, and accepted it as a right of his Mistress.

This didn't mean that he felt comfortable in being handled in that way.

"You can pull the finger out now...he starts to understand who owns him...actually, I have something that will not make him forget so quickly...it was a present for Botaro but I think it can have a better use..."

She took out of her bag a steel cock cage.

She secured the ring around the penis base, slid the shaft into the grid-like harness, which had a hole through which a pin that protruded from the ring could be inserted.

A small lock was closed into a hole that went across the ring pin, trapping the penis in the cage.

Everything had happened quickly and smoothly.

"How...how...I take it out?" asked the boy, alarmed.

"I guess that's for your Mistress to decide!" Miss Yuzu answered, showing the two keys of the lock and then giving them to Moe.

"Hopefully she won't lose them..."

"How can I go to work...with this..." pleaded the man.

"Well...it's not a matter of what you can do but of what you will do...you have no choice...you can go now..."

"Please! Open it!" he begged Moe.

The girl looked at the keys in her hands.

"This is not how you shall address me, isn't it? Shouldn't I punish you for your insolence?"

"Please, Mistress Moe! Please open the lock!"

"I'll open it...this evening...at seven...come back here and if I wish I will open it...and from today...you'll wear no trunks!" Moe added, triumphant.

12