The Japanese Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress! I'll obey your orders! You won't regret it!"

With these words, he slipped his trousers on and left the restaurant.

"Thank you for helping me with my Ketsutaro! I still have so much to learn from you, Yuzu-san! I hope he will become as docile as Botaro!"

"It has been a pleasure! let's exchange our Line contact, and keep in touch: I will be happy to help you whenever you need it!"

"Thank you Botaro! You're such a good pet!"

All the precedent shyness had gone by now and saying so she caressed gently my penis and patted my ass.

With a last bow to my Mistress and Suzuki-san, she left the place too.

Once we were left alone, the restaurant owner sighed.

"It's so moving to see when a new couple is being formed...now Moechan has Ketsutaro like you have your Botaro...it's only me who has nobody!"

"Do you want a pet yourself, obasan?"

"That would be too much trouble, but I wish that sometimes there was a nice cock which could enter my pussy...it has been such a long time, and what happened made me horny..."

"Would you like Botaro to serve you? It's the minimum he can do after all the trouble we caused..."

My Mistress is very kind, and it was not strange at all that she offered my services to a lady in need: a few times she had sent me to houses and hotels to help friends who needed to relax or simply missed a good fuck.

"Isn't it asking too much? And then I am too old..." she added coquettishly.

"Don't say that! You are an attractive woman! And honestly, if I order so, Botaro can fuck a bottle and cum inside it!"

"Well...that would make me so happy! But first, I want to close the door!"

Suzuki-san closed the door, climbed a table, and lowered her fancy, black lace panties.

By now, I was standing in front of her.

I looked at her plump, purple sex, already gleaming with juice. She had a nice, black thick bush, untrimmed, from which a thick, rich aroma was coming.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked me, opening the entrance to her vulva with her hands.

Her pussy was like a juicy, mature, half-broken peach, ready to be tasted.

"Very much!"

"Then why are you waiting to take me?" she whispered, her voice throaty with excitement.

"Go on boy, make your mistress proud!" ordered Miss Yuzu.

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered, and holding Suzuki-san's white thighs, I penetrated her effortlessly.

"Ahah!" she moaned, excited.

While I moved on her, she unbuttoned her blouse, so that she could release her breasts from the black bra that matched her panties.

She started squeezing her soft boobs, squeezing her large, brown nipples.

"Do you like what you see, Botaro?" she asked me again, her tongue licking her red lips.

It was cute to see how much she cared about being liked: often my Mistress' friends weren't so careful about my feelings, and just demanded that I satisfied their demands: they knew I would be harshly punished otherwise.

"You are a beautiful woman,obasan!" I repeated, and I truly meant it.

"You can call me Kyoka, sweet boy!"

You have a beautiful, young body, Kyoka-san!"

Now I felt my Mistress' hand pressing my ass; she wanted to remind me that I shouldn't be carried on by the situation and that I was there for Suzuki-san's pleasure, not my own.

So I slowed down a little, at the same reaching deep inside her vulva, and she moaned loudly. A gentle tap on my ass comforted me that I had my Mistress' approval.

"Make me cum, Botaro!" shouted now the lady. I could feel her juice coating my cock, making my movements inside her slippery, almost difficult her breath was becoming shorter and shorter.

"Ahah...this is so good...I had almost forgotten..."

Suzuki-san had now reached her climax, and her face was contorted in the expression of the orgasm.

I stayed still, my penis a rigid presence inside her, that it was pumped by her vulva.

Her pleasure didn't seem to stop...instead, it continued, expressed by her moans.

After a while though, I could see her relaxing, almost exhausted by the energy she had spent in the act of sex.

"I think your job is over, Botaro..." observed my Mistress.

Slowly I moved to extract my penis, when the lady took my arm, and looked at her, alarmed.

"Don't let him go, Yuzu-san! I want to feel his warm sperm inside me, I want to feel the energy of life flow into my body!"

I looked at my Mistress: I would have love to cum into the woman, but I couldn't do it without her order.

She simply nodded, and with two final simple thrusts, I ejaculated into the mature, sexy body.

Suzuki-San clenched my cock with the powerful muscles of her labia, so strongly that I felt I could never leave her, and pushed my head against her chest.

"Suck my nipples, baby! Let your mummy feed you!"

I obliged until I felt my penis getting limp in her, dried and exhausted.

I stood, and the restaurant owner stood too, slipped her panties back, and adjusted her blouse.

Yuzu dropped a wet towel to me.

"Clean the cock, you don't want to walk around dripping the last drops of cum!"

"You gave me such a wonderful present, Yuzu-san!"

"Botaro is just at your service when you need him, isn't it Botaro?"

"Yes, Mistress! Yes, Suzuki-sama!"

"It's time for you to leave now..." she finally told me.

"Thank you Suzuki-sama for using my cock! Thank Mistress for training this silly pet!"

Saying so, I bowed the last time, and I left, naked as I had entered, on my way to return home through the park, hoping that my nudity wouldn't attract too much attention.

More than anything I knew it was a matter of luck.

12