The Jar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait. Wait! NO NO NO NO NO NO. Amy loved Ivan, deeply, but that was that and this was this. She most certainly did not like the idea of being covered in cum.

'Don't cum on me Ivan!'

Her wishes went on deaf ears, as Ivan continued to stroke himself, more and more, until finally, he came all over her. It was with such force, that if she wasn't a figurine, she would have been knocked to the ground. Amy didn't really like cum, not one bit. Not on her, for sure.

She was covered in it. Her hair was entirely coated, it was dripping down her back and front, it had even gotten a little bit into her eyes and that was irritating in this form. She could feel the thick sticky liquid dripping down her entire body. She wanted to gag as she realized smell and taste were also senses she could feel. The taste of it, was, not great at all but only a little had managed to get into her mouth really. No, it was the smell that really bothered her. It was overwhelming, an incredibly thick, overpowering scent of semen, coming from everywhere. Her eyes would have been watering from that alone if they could.

She didn't even notice Ivan putting the lid back on the jar at first. But when she did, she realized something horrible. She was going to be stuck with his cum on her all night at least. He didn't seem like he was going to clean her off. She was stuck, feeling the slimy cum slowly go down her body and puddle around her feet. Stuck, having her entire world smell like cum. She would've given anything to have the damn smell go away.

Hours passed and somehow the smell only seemed to be getting worse. The cum on her skin had dried but not all of it. She didn't exactly know everything about cum but she figured by now, it all would have dried. That it hadn't was concerning.

She eventually forced herself to sleep and woke up only a few hours, desperately trying to escape. The smell had reached a new worst-smell-ever point and it was now deep in her lungs. She would probably smell it in her nightmares after she got out of here. More cum had dried but some still hadn't and she was starting to worry it wouldn't at all. Dried cum on your skin was gross, true, but having it still be liquid and around you was worse. And it was all around her body. She could feel it on her chest, her legs, her hair, her back, pooling into crevasses around her vagina and ass. She felt utterly slimy and she hated it.

She was not miraculously cleaned off in the morning, as Ivan went to work and she tried, desperately, to push what was happening to her out of her mind. Surely, Ivan would clean her off tonight or sometime soon. She missed when her days were boring. Now they were torment. Her nose and the feeling of being dirty would probably stick with her for ages. Time passed strangely for her, now that she had something to "focus" on. She swore it couldn't have been 5 minutes but Ivan was already back from work. Had 8 hours really passed already? She practically blinked again and now Ivan was grabbing her jar.

She felt relief, for two reasons. The first was simple, Ivan was going to clean her off and undo this mess he caused. Bleh. She couldn't wait to be free of feeling like she was dipped in a swamp and with the smell of one too. The second, was that time seemed to go by much faster if she just focused on something else. She didn't know how long she would be trapped like this but surely not forever right? Somehow, somehow she would be free of this!

Yet, as Ivan put her down and undid her lid, her heart froze in mortal terror as he was naked once again. And with his dick facing her.

'Nooo. No no no no. No, you can't be doing this Ivan! NO! STOP! NOOOOO.'

But her thoughts went on deaf ears, as he came, again, onto her. The first time was bad, and arguably, the second time was less bad since she was already slimy and the smell was like adding a fresh coating rather than just doubling in strength or something. But it was the terror that really made it unbearable. She had thought last night was a one time thing but if he kept doing this...

She put that thought out of her mind as the waves of nausea and gagging from her situation increased. She couldn't help but focus on it. It was disgusting and overpowering and all around her. She practically blinked and felt herself being cummed on again. She hadn't felt the jar be picked up, she hadn't felt night and day pass, she hadn't seen Ivan leave for work, she honestly thought for a moment no time at all had passed and he had just masturbated twice while she was distracted but no, no the reality was much more horrible than that. Sure, time passed effortlessly while she was focused on something else but that meant only the next thing to 'jolt' her out of her focus was what ended it.

She tried, she really tried, not to focus on 3 days worth of cum clinging to her and coating the bottom of the rather tiny jar, of the scent that had started horrible and now grown to a point a regular human probably couldn't actually breathe it in, but it was hopeless. With every time, her situation got worse and her focus was forced back on to it. In what felt like seconds to her, she felt Ivan cum a 4th and a 5th time.

Her Jar was, to her, rapidly filling up, already past her feet. She could feel the slimy coating and the fact that she had actually spent days in this, struggling with it, disgusted her. That was a small benefit, that the intense concentration shielded her from the worst of the time period, but not all of it.

Her nose and mouth and throat felt like she was choking on the air. There was no air, it felt like. Just cum. She blinked and it got, worse? Better? She couldn't say.

The feeling of cum on her grew and she no longer felt like she was coated, she felt like she was drowning in it. Not like it was on her, but like she was in it.

It all came to a stop and when her concentration edged off a little bit, she wanted to scream in terror as it had gotten so, so much worse.

She was floating, lightly, in a Jar full of cum.

There literally was no air, her lungs and mouth and throat had been and were choking on semen. She could feel it, completely having taken over her mouth and lungs and stomach. The only saving grace was that she didn't feel like she was drowning but the other feeling wasn't much better. She felt like it was practically part of her. She could feel how it engulfed every single part of her insides that had space to give. Even her vagina wasn't spared and she felt it seeping in like water.

On the outside, things were arguably worse as she was essentially in a pool or bathtubs worth of the stuff. Forget feeling sticky or slimy, she was submerged in a gross liquid like tar. She had the feeling even if she could move, she wouldn't be able to through this.

The smell was laughable because it had combined with a sense that had gotten spared earlier. Taste. Now? Now her entire spectrum of smell and taste was just this and nothing else. To say it was overpowering was like saying the sun was a little bright. Her poor, amazing, awesome Ivan had ruined her. Condemned her to this. What had she ever done to deserve this?!

(She had completely forgotten she wanted to cut off a man's arms and legs and keep him her prisoner.)

Time seemed to slow, which she despised. Now, it was slightly harder to focus and have this all skip ahead but she managed. It still wasn't that hard after all.

When she finally came to, Ivan was caring her.

"I can't believe I did something so disgusting. Now that I have a girlfriend though, I can put this shameful past behind me and never speak of it again."

Those were the final words in the coffin and Amy screamed and screamed. A psych ward soon found a naked woman, covered in what appeared to be cum, screaming in the middle of their hallway. A lot of questions were asked, few answers were given.

Ivan had a wonderful girlfriend and tried to forget his awful past.

Amy got some help and was held at a psych ward for the foreseeable future.

Sabrina and Alex continued to help(???) people throughout their journey.

All's well that ends well. How the future would go though, who could say?

12